求游戏风云中求好玩的魔兽地图3REPLAY用的所有歌,不要给我其他的,其...

跪求这首歌的名字~!!一个男的唱的,是游戏风云的replay音乐~_百度知道
跪求这首歌的名字~!!一个男的唱的,是游戏风云的replay音乐~
挺快的,比较激情,歌词里有好几个nano(发音是这样的吧- -),里面有几句——nano that's all the radio right ,nano let's 什么take me back nano....都是我大该听到的几句,这首歌是在最近游戏风云repaly里听到的背景音乐,问他们没个理我的...有大神告知下么谢谢啊!!
提问者采纳
this for the streets (nah this for the radio)this for the streets (nah this for the radio)this for the streets (nah this for the radio)well it's for radio then just keep it street (well go on do it then!)nah that ain't a problem at all my mangot a lot of rubber bands, time to count up all my grandswell go on do it then - put a ninth caller innow we got a lot of jams, we gon' play a lot of chamwell go on do it then - she can say she is not a fantell me she ain't got a man, plus she got a lot of damn!and she love how the impala canchange a bunch of colors like you lookin at a hologramshe wanna ride off on 24'sbutterfly do's raise up, she feelin so..special and she like my music better slowtell me that i'm fin' to blow, i reply to her &i know!&so let me break it down and do somethin i know the ladies can feelshe say she's lovin my styleturn on the radio and you probably hearin nothin but thechamillitary maynewe interruptin this sound just to let you hear a message from mei'm representin the southand know how we get down, know we gotta keep it gutter and street(go on do it then!)i got a white girl, i call her shady aftermathcause she love a rapper, see a nigga she gonna snatch him fastfine and you can't say that she don't have an assplus her eyes green enough to even up and match my cashhispanic college girl that love to dance right after classpray the way she back that ass up her class she has to passthe others bad and black, take her to the bachelor padcrib big yo, her man's crib is less than half of thatcall up the dj's on your radiothey'll say chamillionaire got a crazy flowmy radio station doesn't play it thoughsay he gotta make somethin for the ladies soso let me break it down and do somethin i know the ladies can feelshe say she's lovin my styleturn on the radio and you probably hearin nothin but thechamillitary maynewe interruptin this sound just to let you hear a message from mei'm representin the southand know how we get down, know we gotta keep it gutter and street(go on do it then!)relax boy, lax boy, revenge is the soundi've made it here, america gon' have to feel me nowhear that bass come rumblin, boys see me actin upalso see that fast pyoom pyoom when i pass him upturn it up, tell the listeners to listen herelistenin here the sickest rapper in the southern hempisphereyeah, keep it gutter, suckers missin in the picture yeahwe erased them from the game, commercial rappers disappearcall up the dj's on your radiothey'll say chamillionaire got a crazy flowmy radio station doesn't play it thoughsay he gotta make somethin for the ladies soso let me break it down and do somethin
答案来自:
其他类似问题
游戏风云的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁影音先锋李宗瑞_横须贺澳门专柜_哪里有韩国女主播_yijihuanpian波兰性交大赛_草逼片_亚洲综合色网_外国激情戏刚才war3的replay前两首歌叫啥啊_游戏风云吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
刚才war3的replay前两首歌叫啥啊收藏
刚才war3的replay前两首歌叫啥啊
同求,知道的不吝赐教啊
walking disaster
open your eyes
都是sum41的
。。。6L好人
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 求好玩的魔兽地图 的文章