my hobyit is sun什么意思意思

求初一英文作文,会的进!_百度知道
求初一英文作文,会的进!
快考试了,但我的英语作文怎么也写不到60词,所以希望大家帮帮忙,都要写到60词啊!以下是主题:1.介绍自己2.介绍家人3.丢失4.认领5.体育收藏品之类的、、6.吃的东西(见初一新目标上册第六单元)谢谢!好的话有奖励的、、、30分!好的追加十分PS:冷嘲热讽者和自以为是者就别留言了,别顶耿侈际侬宦畴为川力浪费您那宝贵的时间了,不会或不想帮忙的就别掺和了、、、别留下一堆白话
提问者采纳
Hi everyone, my name is Sally and I am very happey to be here to show myself.I will try my best. My favorit color is pink and what I love to eat are ice cream, cake and candy. The most loved pet in my opinion is dog. Because dogs are really cute. Look,this is my family photo: my father,mymother and where is me? ohmI am in the middle.Now let's startSince we have know each other, I hope we can help each other. I am happy to be your friendThank you.Bye 大家好,我叫SALLY.很高兴能站在这里,所以我会尽力发挥.我最喜欢的颜色是粉色;我最喜欢的食物是冰淇淋,蛋糕和糖果;我最喜欢的动物是狗,因为它们非常可爱。看,这是我的全家福。这是我的爸爸,这是我的妈妈,我在哪呢?哦,我在他们的中间。
那么现在就开始吧!
现在大家都认识我了,所以希望同学们都能帮助我。我很希望和你们成为朋友!
非常感谢,再见!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
l'm a seven-grade student now.l'm in Shanghai.As we all know,Shanghai is one of the biggest city in the world.And it is also an international
city.My faimly has three members.My hoby is playing computer games.l think you will like me.我现在上初三,这种作文小学就应该写过啊,怎么你现在才写啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇简单的英文自我介绍,求改正。_百度知道
一篇简单的英文自我介绍,求改正。
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, my name is 王思颖 I come from 荣县 ,i am 19 years old, I like
playing the guitar ,even though I am not very skilled to play it, but I can play my favorite songs,I am very happy. My interest is
games, it was said, the game can give you a second life, I think it is right, at least I think so. I also like listening to some foreign language songs,like trust you ,fly me to the moon,I like their melodies .I exercise every day ,Because
my body is poor. i think I was still young, so I have enough time to correct my shortcomings . that is all. . .
有错别句吗?清指出并修改。
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is 王思颖, I come from 荣县. I am 19 years old and I like playing a guitar. I am not very skillfull to play it like a popular star but I can do it for my favorite songs. I am very happy. One of my my hoby is to play games.It is said, & the game can give you a second life,& I think it is right, at least I think so. I also like listening to some foreign songs,such as Trust you ,Fly me to the moon. I like their melodies so I exercise every day. I believe that it is a long wayin my life. I already learn a lots, but those are not enough. I will keep going and improve my shortcomings and gain experinces. Thank you all. 另外, 在自我介绍时, 不要说my body is poor, 所以就删了
其他类似问题
简单的英文的相关知识
其他8条回答
be skilled at doing有though,去Butand i am very happy,要加连词and直接english songs即可like最好改such asthough i am in poor healthand i have enough time to。。。还有注意句号的使用,其中不少逗号必须改句号
Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen.I am Wang Siying from Rong county, China. I am now 19 years old, I like
playing the guitar even though I am not very skilled. Now
I can play my favourite songs through hard work,I am very happy about this. I am interested in playing
games. I believe ' Game can give you a second life' is right. I also like listening to some foreign language songs,like 'Trust You' and 'Fly Me to The Moon',I like the melodies. And I exercise every day,because I am not in good health. I am still young, I have enough time to improve meself in all respect.That's all.Thank you!
play the quitar
该是 play a guitar
like trust you, fly to the moo
是歌名 标起来比较好 like & Trust You& ,“Fly To The Moon&my body is poor
应是 I am in poor health.
it is said。。。the game。。。even though。。。but。。。
I am 19 years old. (I必须大写)it was exciting.Because my body is weak.(poor大部分是说病了以后)I think I am still young.大概就这些了。
1.even though I am not very skilled to play it, but I can play my favorite songs,I am very happy
but去掉【语法】
加上that make me(very happy)【句义】2.My interest is
改成Playing games is my hobby【语言习惯+避免句式单调】3.I think it is right, at least I think so
这两个去掉其一【中国式英语,不太好】4. I also like listening to some foreign language songs
language去掉5.like trust you ,fly me to the moon
改成such as trust you and fly me to the moon6.Because
my body is poor
Because my physical condition isn't very well【poor不能乱用,中国式英语不太好】7.i think I was still young
改成am【语法】大概就这些吧1、6、7是必须要改的,其他随意。希望你不会觉得我不谦虚、我是希望你的自我介绍更符合英文习惯、当然我改的也未必完善,仅供交流、祝你进步~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语口语比赛_百度知道
英语口语比赛
我们要举办英语口语比赛,有自我介绍和郸护策咎匕侥察鞋畅猫表演,请翻译以下内容:大家好,我叫XXX,今年10岁。我在5年级4班。我的特长是拉二胡。我的爱好是玩电脑。下面我为大家唱一首歌。
提问者采纳
Hello everyone. My name is郸护策咎匕侥察鞋畅猫 XXX and I'm ten years old. I'm from class 4 in fifth grade. I can play Erhu really well. I enjoy playing computer games. Now I would like to sing a song for everyone.
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
其他类似问题
英语口语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hello everybody.My name i郸护策咎匕侥察鞋畅猫s XXX,I'm ten years old.I'm in class 4 gread 5.My strong is Erhu.My hoby is play computer.Now I would like to sing a song for everyone.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 is什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信