寻自荐,英文自荐书高手

点标签看更多好帖
更新于& 19:38
&&& 本公司为多年的留学机构,为有意出国留学的同学提供专业细心的咨询服务。现诚聘英语翻译,要求英语六级500分以上,听说读写能力俱佳。有意者随时加QQ,或电话:,。
TA共获得:
评分共:<em id="J_rateLogNum_ 条
发表于 21:59
求兼职翻译。
TA共获得:
发表于 14:15
TA共获得:
发表于 10:45
有意者欢迎随时来电或加QQ详谈
TA共获得:
发表于 15:17
TA共获得:
发表于 09:45
TA共获得:
发表于 09:45
TA共获得:
发表于 18:28
TA共获得:
发表于 09:59
TA共获得:
发表于 12:19
TA共获得:
发表于 09:05
TA共获得:
发表于 10:30
没有翻译的经验,但是有过英语专八的可以么
TA共获得:
发表于 10:15
有意者请加Q联系
TA共获得:
发表于 13:37
有意者欢迎随时加QQ或者电话联系。
TA共获得:
发表于 12:30
有意者欢迎随时加QQ或者电话联系我。
TA共获得:
使用(可批量传图、插入视频等)
下载19楼客户端回帖双倍威望
Ctrl + Enter 快速发布
&&&&新浪微博&
热门推荐:
<a href="/forum-530-thread--1.html" target="_blank" 爆料赢话费
SBS社区平台技术由提供 ICP证:闽ICP备号-1我的一份自荐信哪位高手给我翻译成英文下面是金山快译自动翻译的可能不太好但能参考参考-有问必答
提问者:应届毕业生网友,提问时间:问: 自荐信
我怀着诚恳的心情来推荐我自己.我叫***,出生于中国中部地区的农村,现年25岁,中医学本科学历,现从事于农村卫生工作,有6年工作经验.
作为一名热血青年,我十分希望自己能不断吸取各种文明的成果,不断探求未知的世界,并且为社会的发展作出贡献.贵国的JET项目对我来说是良好的机会.我盼望能获得这个机会.
我担任此项工作的优势和劣势,我有自己的认识.我不会日语,英语水平也不高,这两点是我最大的不足.而说起我的优势,我认为有如下几点.首先,我有正确而坚定的信念和立场,在各种复杂的情况下仍能保持自己追求的方向.我会十分勤奋的工作,珍惜这一段难得的国外工作经历.其次,我对中国的语言,文化,社会现状都有较深刻的理解,也有较高的表达水平.并且十分关注国内外的科技,经济,政治方面的时事新闻,乐意接受各种新生事物,不断更新自己的社会生活知识,紧跟时代潮流.
我希望贵国能给我这个机会,我将竭尽我个人的能力,为中日文化的交流,中日关系的发展作出自己的努力.
我的一份自荐信,哪位高手给我翻译成英文?下面是金山快译自动翻译的,可能不太好,但能参考参考.
Recommend the letter
I keep in mind the sincere mood to recommend myself.I call***, was born in the village of the Chinese central region, now 25 years old of year, the Chinese medicine learns the undergraduate course educational background, working on the village health work now, having 6 years to work experience.
Be a red-blooded youth, I hope that the oneself can absorb the result of various civilization continuously very, investigate the unknown world continuously, and make a contribution for the development of the society.The item of JET of your country is the good opportunity to me.I am looking forward to acquire this opportunity.
I serve as the advantage and bad situations of this work, I have own understanding.I can't Japanese, English level is also not high, this 2:00 are my biggest shortage.But speak of my advantage, I think like bottom what time.First, I have the exactitude but Attic faiths and positions, still can keep the direction that oneself pursue under the condition of various complicated.I would very diligent work, cherish this seldom of foreign work experience.The next in order, I to the language of China, culture, social present conditions all have the deeper comprehension, also having the higher expression level.And pay attention to domestic and international science and technology very, economy, political current news news, take pleasure in accept various new-born thing, renew own social activities knowledge continuously, follow close behind the current of time.
I hope that your country can give me this opportunity, I will spare no effort my personal ability, in order to win the exchanges of the culture of the day, the development that wins the day to relate to makes an own effort.
My a recommend the letter, which superior translate for me English?
回答者:匿名 回答时间:答:Personal Recommendation Dear sir,Please allow me to recommend myself sincerely. My name is ^^^. I was born in a small village in central China. Im 25 years old. I hold a bachlors degree in Chinese Medicine and have been working for 6 years for the rural health system. So young and so energetic as I am, I hope to know more about the history and culture of the other countries, to discover about the wonderful world, and also to make a contribution to the development of the society. The JET program of your country interests me so much. I am looking forward to take chance of this opportunity. I shall express my advantages and shortcomings as follow. I dont understand Japanese and my English is not so good. This is the 2 biggest cons for me to have this job. But to speak of the cons, firstly I am such a type of person that is determined to keep pursuing with endeaver what I treasure and value. I will cherish this invaluable overseas working experience shall I get it. Secondly, I have an indepth view about the current cultural and social situations of my home country, I always follow the national and international news on economics, politics, science and technology, and furthermore I am pleasant to accept new things and renew my knowledge resovoir. I hope you can give me this opportunity. And in return I wont spare a single effort to promote the Sino-Japan collaboration and cultural exchange. Yours sincerely, ***您当前的位置:&>&正文
英语知识高手自荐信范文自荐信
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:109次
尊敬的领导:
  您好!
  首先感谢您在百忙之中抽出宝贵的时间来阅读这封 自荐信 。我叫xx,怀着对贵银行的尊重与向往,我真挚地写了这封 自荐信 ,向您展示一个完全真实的我。
  大学以来,我一直刻苦学习,勤奋钻研。经过老师的精心培养和个人努力,我系统地掌握了法律学科的专业知识,获得了全国大学生 英语 知识竞赛一等奖、国家助学金以及学院励志奖学金。在专科毕业的同时也顺利地拿到了辽宁大学自考本科文凭。
  理论联系实践是很重要的。在校期间我积极参加社团活动,寒暑假参加了大连团市委组织的扶贫家教活动并获得了家长们的好评,接受了大连日报社的采访与报道。大二时,凭借着自身对金融方面知识的爱好与学习,经过学校老师的推荐,我从上海浦东发展银行大连分行的 兼职 招聘 中脱颖而出,进行了为期整整一年的 兼职 工作。 兼职 结束后我又顺利地通过了广东发展银行大连分行的 招聘 考试(点钞5分钟18把,计算器5分钟6道题),顺利地成为了渤海支行营业部的全柜员。2007年8月&&2008年8月被大连团市委调往庄河市纪律检查委员会监察局执法监察室(学校推荐优秀毕业生,大连团市委确定为支援北三市大学生志愿者)。
  希望贵银行能给我一个发展的平台,我会好好珍惜它,为实现自己的人生价值而奋斗,最重要的是为贵银行事业的发展增砖添瓦。
  最后,祝贵银行事业欣欣向荣、业绩蒸蒸日上,也祝您身体健健康康、万事如意!
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,
【打印文章】
高清:女生纪念毕业在寒冬拍最美宣传片走红
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
俄罗斯美少女COS装网络窜红 可爱不输日韩女生(图)
&#8226; 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.有请英文翻译高手的帮助!!万谢!这是求职用的英文简历_百度知道
有请英文翻译高手的帮助!!万谢!这是求职用的英文简历
*负责往帐目核算应收、应付帐款核算核企业内部资金往各项支费用(主要管理费用)定期核算、统计;*协助主管计进行其工作进行现金收发管理及账务处理;*账、结帐及各种财务报表*负责外币业务收、支结算帐务处理◆普士达旅游制品公司(韩独资) 实习计、贸易工作*填制进帐单完客户与公司间资金电汇工作;协助计进行工资发放等工作;*协助贸易起手册进口材料口产品数量进行盘点、统计◆津市龙湾毯公司实习
*熟悉计实物操作本性格稳重思维严谨诚实靠工作认真负责、积极主适合事财务本析、计工作且本性格朗待热情较强实际手能力团队合作意识能适应各种环境并融入其技艺佳自其乐
提问者采纳
普士达英文拼写需要确认给拼音公司我并解且能随便翻译协助贸易起手册意思实物操作实务操作 技艺佳自其乐句虽反映先作风豪迈否助于觅要求职务呢请三思定取舍*负责往帐目核算应收、应付帐款核算核企业内部资金往各项支费用(主要管理费用)定期核算、统计; Responsible for come-and-go accounting, receivable and payable accounting, check internal fund transfers in the enterprise, periodic accounting and statistics of various daily charges (mainly management charges).*协助主管计进行其工作进行现金收发管理及账务处理; Assist the chief accountant to do other daily works, cash reception and sending management and financial treatment.*账、结帐及各种财务报表I learned checking accounts, closing accounts, and the creation of various financial statements.*负责外币业务收、支结算帐务处理 Responsible for revenue & expenditure accounting and financial treatment of foreign currency transaction.◆普士达旅游制品公司(韩独资) 实习计、贸易工作Accounting & trade practice in Tourism Products Co., Ltd (Korea wholly funded) .*填制进帐单完客户与公司间资金电汇工作;协助计进行工资发放等工作;Responsible for writing the income accounts, completing T/T (telegraphic transfer) between clients and the company, and assisting the accountant to issue salaries. *协助贸易起手册进口材料口产品数量进行盘点、统计Assisting to make trade manuals and conducting the inventory and statistics of the number of materials imported and products exported. ◆津市龙湾毯公司实习 Practice in Tianjin Longwan Carpet Co., Ltd.*熟悉计实物操作I am familiar with accounting practical operation.
本性格稳重思维严谨诚实靠工作认真负责、积极主适合事财务本析、计工作且本性格朗待热情较强实际手能力团队合作意识能适应各种环境并融入其 技艺佳自其乐I have stable character, precise thinking, and honest credulity, earnest and responsible working spirit, active and positive mind, thus I am suitable for carrying up financial cost analysis and accounting. Additionally, I am an open-minded, warm-hearted person having strong practical ability and team cooperative concept, and I can adapt to various environments and involve in them.My skills are not very well, but I enjoy myself.
提问者评价
很细心很专业,谢谢
其他类似问题
英文简历的相关知识
其他2条回答
:* the items of an account accounting being responsible for contacting with each other, should be collected and put in , the account payable adjusts accounts of, the fund contacts with each other , cost (be administration cost mainly) adjusts accounts of at the regular intervals , counts to various daily expenditure in the inside * help the accountant being in charge of to be in progress other daily work, administration and account affairs carrying out the cash transmit-receive
* have learned compare the account , settle the account and various financial statement coming into being. * collecting being in charge of foreign currency business, puts settlement and the account affairs treatment-- Pushida tour products company (Korea Republic single-owner investment) practice accountant off , the trade job * fills the system fund telegraphic money order job between entering a bill , accomplishing the cust Help an accountant to carry out a salary&#39;s
* Accounting for between accounts receivable, accounts payable and check internal funds, and all of the day-to-day expenses (primarily management fees), regular accounting, * assistance for other day-to-day accounting, cash management and co * Institute of reconciliation. close and the formation of various financial statements. * Foreign currency business for admission, clearing and accounting treatment -- Pushida support tourism products company (owned Korea) accounting practice. * The loss of trade Jinzhangchan complete wire transfers of funds between com assist accounting for the payment of
* facilitate trade-manual, the number of imported materials and export products inventory. Statistics. On Longwan carpet companies in Tianjin * Physical familiar with the operation of my personality prudent accounting, rigorous thinking, honest and reliable. work in a conscientious and responsible, proactive and suitable for analysis of financial, accounting. Himself a cheerful disposition, it&#39;s enthusiasm, a strong sense of practical skills and teamwork. able to adapt to and integrate into the environment.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文自荐书 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信