我想要那个芭比之粉红舞鞋 Can You Keep a Secret 求你发给...

想要芭比之仙子的秘密主题曲can you keep a secret,谁有发我邮箱,谢谢!也可以发链接共享_百度知道
想要芭比之仙子的秘密主题曲can you keep a secret,谁有发我邮箱,谢谢!也可以发链接共享
要音质好的MP3格式。一定要是《芭比之仙子的秘密》主题曲。百度里就不用找了,没有的。宇多田光的不要。
提问者采纳
已发你邮箱
其他类似问题
芭比之仙子的秘密的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Can you keep a Secret By: Barbie a Fairy Secret Lyrics By: Allyson Breanne Verse 1 Sometimes I blend in like a book on a shelf Sometimes I wear my jeans like anyone else There’s millions of kamillion’s waiting in all around Sometimes I wanna be found Cause there so much more to me More than I could ever show If you wanna fly with me There is one thing I got to know Chorus Can you keep a Secret A secret (Whoa, whoa) Can you keep a secret A secret (Whoa, whoa) A Secret. Verse 2 Sometimes what you see is not what you get (not what you get) Sometimes you haven’t seen anything yet (Anything yet) I’m not the same of melody that everyone thinks (That everyone thinks) Can’t you tell I’m hiding my wings Cause there is so much more to me More than I could ever show If you wanna fly with me There is one thing I got to know (I got to know) Chorus Can you keep a secret (There’s more to me, more than the eye can see) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (I just can’t wait to show it) Can you keep a secret (A mystery, could be like anything) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (It’s magic and you know it) A Secret. Bridge Come with me and you’ll see a world beyond your dreams More than it seems (A world beyond your dreams) Come with me and you’ll see that you can fly That you can fly, like me Chorus Can you keep a secret (There’s more to me, more than the eye can see) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (I just can’t wait to show it) Can you keep a secret (A mystery, could be like anything) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (It’s magic and you know it) Can you keep a secret (There’s more to me, more than the eye can see) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (I just can’t wait to show it) Can you keep a secret (A mystery, could be like anything) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (I just can’t wait to show it) (To show it) Can you keep a secret (A mystery, could be like anything) A secret (Whoa, whoa) (It’s magic and you know it) A Secret. 歌曲土豆网有。 补充土豆网歌曲与视频下载方法(优库等其他网站下载方法雷同):在IE里打开土豆网视频,完整的看完/听完 歌曲后,在本机电脑的临时文件夹里,就自动保存有你所观看的视频或刚听的歌曲。另,临时文件夹里文件估计很多,你可选择按类别或者大小查看,很容易就挑出刚下载的MP3歌曲,或者FLV视频文件。IE通用临时文件夹地址:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files授人以鱼,不如授人以渔。下次遇见同样问题,自己就可以轻松搞定。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Amazon CAPTCHA
请输入您在这个图片中看到的字符:
& , , Inc. or its affiliates芭比之仙子的秘密的主题曲can you keep a secret 要清晰,完整,mp3格式的 可发至邮箱_百度知道
芭比之仙子的秘密的主题曲can you keep a secret 要清晰,完整,mp3格式的 可发至邮箱
好心的朋友来帮帮我哦.急着要呀~~
提问者采纳
已发送!请查收!
提问者评价
谢谢了,挺好听的.小孩子喜欢极了.
其他类似问题
芭比之仙子的秘密的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询