The looney tunesBin 交友聊天群,内有各种帅哥美女, ...

谁能帮我找一段关于英语四个人的对话?_百度知道
谁能帮我找一段关于英语四个人的对话?
要300字左右,内容要幽默,是一篇四个人的对话。要快呀,明天英语课要用的....拜托了....
还不够呀,有没有长一点的?
提问者采纳
一: 男:Will you go out with me this Saturday?(这个星期六你想跟我出去吗?)
女:Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.(抱歉。这个周末我头疼。)男:I think I could make you very happy.(我想我能让你非常快乐。)女:Why? Are you leaving?(是吗?你是说你要离开?)二: A burglar 入室盗窃者A man went to the police office wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.
&You will get your chance in court.& said the Desk Sergeant.
&No, no, no.& said the man. &I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years.&三:The Looney Bin (疯人院)
Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, &I am Napoleon!&
Another one said, &How do you know?&
The first inmate said, &God told me!&
Just then, a voice from another room shouted, &I did not!&
一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:&我是拿破仑!&另一个说:&你怎么知道?&第一个人说:&上帝对我说的!&一会儿,一个声音从另一个房间传来:&我没说!&
(1)Looney (俚语)疯子
(2)inmate(n.同住者,同室者(特指在医院、监狱))
(3)insane asylum (疯人院)四:Mother Was too Busy 妈妈太忙Mother Was too BusyTeacher: Mike, you're always asking your father to do your homework instead, and again this time.....Mike: Pardon, sir, this time at first I would not let him do it, but mother was too busy.妈妈太忙老师:迈克,你老是叫你的父亲替你做作业,这次又。。。。。。迈克:对不起,老师,这次作业我本不打算让爸爸替我做,可妈妈实在太忙 五:When Do People Talk Least? 人们什么时候说话最少?When Do People Talk Least?Student A: When do people talk least?Student B: In February.Student A: Why?Student B: Because February is the shortest month of a year.人们什么时候说话最少?学生甲:人们在什么时候说话最少?学生乙:在二月。学生甲:为什么呢?学生乙:因为二月是一年中最短的一个月。兄弟够不够啊!~不够说一声啊!~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 looney 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信