您可能关注的推广回答者:求一个可用的windows7旗舰版系,64位激活码,有得请发邮箱 急用 啊 拜托 谢谢了_百度知道
求一个可用的windows7旗舰版系,64位激活码,有得请发邮箱 急用 啊 拜托 谢谢了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
用个windows
激活工具.就解决.市面上没有序列号.有序列号可能会给你
我的QQ邮箱549912***已发送激活软件,请采纳!
好像还是不行也
这个软件我用过很多次都可以的,我现在用的WIN7旗舰版 64位的系统都是用这个软件激活的!把压缩包里的文件打开然后点击“激活”然后等待提示激活成功的时候再重启就可以了!
我有激活工具,可以激活,自己的也是工具激活的,你看是否需要
可以试一试,你发给我吧
好的,记得查收。
其他类似问题
windows7旗舰版的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求天龙八部588,666,1888卡,最好三个都有,急用,请发到我邮箱,,谢谢_百度知道
求天龙八部588,666,1888卡,最好三个都有,急用,请发到我邮箱,,谢谢
要1888,有的请发我邮箱,谢谢,
提问者采纳
现在官方已禁止1888实卡了楼主你好,多少级都个可以激活的(只能用一次)在洛阳出敦煌的地图的宝藏洞五层击杀BOSS木桶伯(每70分钟刷新一次,按最后被击杀的时间计算)有几率会掉落绑定的1888卡~这个1888卡是多少级都可以激活的,发给你的都过期了,去淘宝或者去宝藏洞三层去打木桶伯,你给在多分已经没用了
提问者评价
谢谢提醒,知道了
其他类似问题
天龙八部的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
88和666可以一起用。一直玩的大号就用1888吧,但1888和前面2种不能共用,用了其中一类就用不了另一类。如果你是小号做手工,激活码形式的1888貌似没有了,上次我朋友在淘宝上买了一个都是假的,80级就把东西送完了,现在的1888一般都是去宝藏洞5层刷木桶伯,建议用588和666
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2011年福建省质检理科数学第9、10、15题的详细解答,急用,拜托会的大侠,给个,不胜感激!题目见图片_百度知道
2011年福建省质检理科数学第9、10、15题的详细解答,急用,拜托会的大侠,给个,不胜感激!题目见图片
今有8名选手参加这项比赛,且按得分从高到低排名后;(2)第二名选手的得分必不少于6分,并规定,以下给出五个判断;(4)第二名选手的得分可能是615,负者得0分,平局各得0;(3)第二名选手的得分一定是6分.5分,已知他们的得分互不相等.5分,第二名选手的得分恰好是最后四名选手的得分之和:每盘胜者得1分;(5)第二名选手的得分可能是5.5分.某棋赛采用单循环赛(每两名选手均比赛一盘)方式进行:(1)第二名选手的得分必不多于6分
提问者采纳
5分,每个选手和其他七位各赛一场,因为此时第5至第8名总得分也是5.5分,但这是不可能的,因为必须6胜1平才能是6,故排除(4).5分,那么第3和第4名总得分是28-5,不符合按得分从高到低排名,选择(1)。又第二名选手的得分恰好是最后四名选手的得分之和且8名选手总得分是28分,第二名得分不可能是6.5分.5*2=17分。因为得分互不相等,故排除(5),故第二名得分不可能是5正确序号(1)(2)(3),平均高出第二名,因为他必须输给第一名,选 择(2)
提问者评价
谢谢,回答的很好。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高人帮我翻译,不要直接用在线翻译的机器翻译。我要做期末的口语。谢谢! 分数不高,但急用,拜托了!_百度知道
求高人帮我翻译,不要直接用在线翻译的机器翻译。我要做期末的口语。谢谢! 分数不高,但急用,拜托了!
今天我要讲我一件上面印有“mature and responsible girl”的衬衫,虽然那不是我最喜欢的一件衬衫,但是对我来说却是意义最重大的。 俯浮碘簧鄢毫碉桐冬昆 那是我在18岁的生日那天,哥哥送给我的。那时的我正在经历高考。高中三年是非常辛苦的一年。到了高三当大家都在认真为自己理想的学校努力学习的时候,我却有了我的第一段恋情。我每天都沉浸在爱情里,没有心思学习。爸爸妈妈非常生气,也很担心我,他们责怪我,但是我却一点为高考而努力。
在我生日那天,距离高考经剩下69天,那时哥哥从江苏坐飞机来到我的学校为我过生日,他送给了我这件T桖,也跟我说了很多他高中生活的经历。他说“你已经18岁了,希望你能做到mature and responsible.就如这件衣服上所说的。,在最后的69天好好努力,不要白费那么多年辛苦的学习,恋爱的事等上了大学再说。不要让爸爸妈妈失望难过”从那时起,只要一看见那件衣服,我就想起哥哥对我说的话,要做个MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE girl。”:
提问者采纳
I'd like to talk about a shirt of mine with &mature and responsible girl& prin俯浮碘簧鄢毫碉桐冬昆ted on it. Although it is not my favorite one, it is the most significant one to me.It was my 18-year-old birthday present given by my brother. At that time, I was preparing for the college entrance examination. Grade 3 in high school was really a hard year. Every one was concentrated in study for getting enrolled in their ideal universities. However, I met my love during that time. My mind was totally occuppied by love. I was quite inactive in my study which made my parents worried and angry a lot.Then, on my birthday, which was 69 days from the college entrance examination, my brother flew to my school from Jiangsu for celebrating my birthday. He sent me this shirt and told me a lot about his experiences in high school. He said that, &You are 18 years old. I hope you can really become mature and responsible as is said on the shirt. You should make efforts in the last 69 days, and never make your hard work in the past ten years in vain. It's not late to love after you enter the university. Please don't disappoint your parents.&Since then, I was reminded of the words of my brother every time I saw the shirt, &Become mature and responsible.&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Today I want to say I have a printed above the &mature and responsible girl& shirt. although it was not my favorite shirt, for me it is most significant.
That was my 18-year-old birthday,.my brother gave me. At the time I was through the college entrance examination.F.6 is a very hard year. To the third year when we are seriously good schools for their efforts to learn, I still have my first paragraph romance. Every day I immersed in love, in no mood to learn. Mom and Dad are very angry and very worried about me, and they blame me, but I was a little hard for the college entrance examination.
On my birthday. from the entrance through the remaining 69 days. when my brother came by plane from Jiangsu school for my birthday. he gave me this T-shirt. also told me that many of his俯浮碘簧鄢毫碉桐冬昆 high school life experience. He said, &You have 18 years old, I hope you can do mature and responsible. As mentioned on this dress.. In the last 69 days work hard. do not waste so many years of hard study and love to do so on the university to say. do not let my parents down sorry & Since then, as long as the sight of that dress, I think my brother said to me &be
A MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE girl. &
Today I want to tell you I'm a emblazoned with the words & mature and responsibleIt is my 18 birthday, my brother gave it to me.AndFrom then on, as long as one sees the dress, I think of my brother said to me, to be a mature and responsible girl&.
Today I want to say a shirt printed &mature and responsible girl& on it, although it was not my favorite shirt, but meaningful to me..
My brother give me as gift on my 18-year-old birthday.. At the time I was preparing the college entrance examination.it was a very hard period. Everyone was studying hard for their ideal University,but I started my first love. Every day I immersed in love, in no mood to learn. Mom and Dad werevery angry and very worried about me, and they blame me, but I did not work hard for the college entrance examination.
On my birthday,the entrance only remained 69 days.My brother came to my school by air from Jiangsu, celebrating my birthday. he gave me this T-shirt. also told me that many of his high school life experience. He said, &You have 18 years old, I hope you can do mature and responsible. As mentioned on this dress.. In the last 69 days working hard. do not waste so many years of hard study and love,
do not let my parents feel disapointed, everything will be Ok when you are in the university& Since then, when I see that shirt, my brother's word came to my mind, to be &MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE girl&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 天龙八部1888卡领取 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信