游戏风云G联赛有一首配曲中间好像有 个赛特赛特赛特 ...

游戏风云G联赛中,DOTA项目的精彩回放有一首歌。。。现在还在用。有一句经典歌词好像是(如果我没听错的话)_百度知道
游戏风云G联赛中,DOTA项目的精彩回放有一首歌。。。现在还在用。有一句经典歌词好像是(如果我没听错的话)
listen to me,listen to you,listen erery things we do。
提问者采纳
open your eyes?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
I’ll meet you sometime tonightI don’t care what we do, I’ll let you let me make the plansWhy are we waiting on someone else to tell ushow it should be, make you give me all of your timeBut I just wish it could be like it was yesterdayI think it stinks that these stupid problems got in the waySo let’s go back now to the times that were funI’m so sick of the lies that someone else’s mind has wonI don’t care what they think, we can get in a fightI’m so tired of living in this small, we’ll have some fun, enclosed canSo let me out歌词:Everyday Sunday歌词:I know that you, I’ve all ready found it, you are busy living your own lifeI can’t make you, I don’t care who all caresI just don’t want you to leaveSo tell me what you are andI’ll tell you you’re so much more thanAnything you thought that you could beAnd tell me what you are andI’ll tell you you’re so much more thanAnything you thought that you could beSo get your car:Let's Go Back歌手
dota的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁游戏风云Dota G联赛精彩回放的音乐_百度知道
游戏风云Dota G联赛精彩回放的音乐
game,这是一首很经典的游戏音乐,可惜这首歌的演唱者只有这一首作品
其他类似问题
dota的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
应该是这个
没有备份 所以没有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁游戏风云G联赛DOTA项目的一首回放曲_百度知道
游戏风云G联赛DOTA项目的一首回放曲
开头第一句是什么when i see her eyes的,麻烦有的同学发给下,谢谢
提问者采纳
不行的话;t be this wayi think we should work this outit&#39你说的一定是这首歌;m the jerkshe loves me not应该能下载到吧,我也找了好久;s worldwe should be in harmonyboy and girlthat is the promise we madeback in the daywe told each other things wouldn's making me sickrelationship is getting illpiss drunk stupidmadon the realcould you feel what I feelwhat're tearing up each other't know if i carei's all right baby we can scream and shoutlife't compromiseshe loves me notover the past five yearsi have shed my tearsi have drank my beers and watched my fears fly awayuntil this dayshe still swings my waybut it' all the goddamn time -it'm the jerklife't have to lose my headthis situation leads to agitationwill she cut me off:when i see her eyeslook into my eyesthen i realize thatshe could see inside my headso i close my eyesthinking that i could hidedisassociate so i don&#39?i don's not fairi&#39!lyric,很好听的paparoach-she_loves_me_not有时间一块开黑打dota啊;s not fairfighting all the timethis is out of lineshe loves me notdo you realize I won&#39,我发给你;s the deal girlwe's sad to say sometimesshe says she loves me noti hesitateto tell her i hatethis relationshipi want out todaythis is overline for linerhyme for rhymesometimes we be fightin&#39?will this be amputation
提问者评价
感激不尽,如果你有什么事要帮忙,我可以略尽绵薄之力^_^
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
dota的相关知识
其他2条回答
#你好,《兲O骄③》
this is love this is life???你百度一下。挺好听
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询