mxd you yisi.us me ?

当前位置: &
求翻译:YOULOVEME?YOUHATEME?YOUWAITME?YOUNEEDME?YOUMISSME.是什么意思?
YOULOVEME?YOUHATEME?YOUWAITME?YOUNEEDME?YOUMISSME.
问题补充:
YOULOVEME 吗?YOUHATEME 吗?YOUWAITME 吗?YOUNEEDME 吗?YOUMISSME。
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!You-can-send-your-photos-to-me?
你可以把你的照片给我吗?
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. " I " , " you " and " he " are all personal pronouns.
I, you和 he 都是人称代词.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. Some battles you win, some battles you lose.
胜败乃兵家常事。
来自美剧《生活大爆炸》
3. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
如果你等待,发生的只有变老。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
4. If you love life, life will love you back.
热爱生活,生活也会厚爱你。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
5. If you're not satisfied with the life you're living, don't just complain. Do something about it.
对于现况的不满,不能只是抱怨,要有勇气作出改变。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
You-can-send-your-photos-to-me?
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:won&t you take me 什么意思?
won&t you take me 什么意思?
补充:won&t
是什么?won&t you take me 又是什么?
Won&t you take me with you?
你不带我跟你一块去吗?
-- 英语连读(第一部分) - English Connected Speech 0003
You won&t take me in that easily!
你别以为我那麽容易上当!
-- 英汉 - 辞典例句
&I won&t need you to rescue me. I can take care of myself, thank you.&
&用不着你来救我,谢谢你了,我能照顾自己。&
-- 飘(部分) - piao17
Mrs. Fang helped get his clothes and bedding ready for him, saying, &Once you&re married you won&t need me to take care of these things.&
方老太太给他置备衣服被褥,说:“到你娶了媳妇,这些事就不用我来管了。”
-- 汉英文学 - 围城 - weicheng04
Even if you bring it to me, I won&t take it.
你就送来,我也不要。
-- 汉英 - 翻译参考
You may take it from me he won&t keep this job long.
相信我的话,这项差事他不会干长的。
-- 英汉 - 短句参考
You may take it from me, he won&t k he&s only using it as a stepping-stone to higher things.
我敢向你保证他干不了多久;他只不过是把这份差事当作向上爬的阶梯罢了。
-- 英汉 - 短句参考
he said, at last, wiping his cheeks. &You and me should get on well, Hawkins, for I&ll take my davy I should be rated ship&s boy. But, come, now, stand by to go about. This won&t do.
他最后抹着脸上的泪止住了笑说,“霍金斯,你我会相处得很好的,因为我发誓我只配当船上的服务生,好了,我们走吧,老站在这里不是个事儿。
-- 英汉文学 - 金银岛 - jinyindao08
You see, there&s a little &business& I need to take care of with one of the guards. I won&t go Into detail, but the bottom line Is I need some currency. I&m sure there&s some In the sickbay, but my last attempt to reach It got me thrown In the cooler. You
听好,有一件「生意」我必须要去跟一个警卫处理一下。我不细说内容,但是我需要点钱。我知道医务室有些钱,但是上次我去的时候就被抓到,给关到禁闭室里面去。你要去试试吗?
-- 英汉 - 翻译参考[网络]
Whoever that meddler is, I won&t let him take you from me.!
不管那个爱管闲事的是谁,都带不走你!

难道你不带我走吗
其他回答 (5)
你不带我了么?
你不带我吗?
won&t=will not
你会带我走吗?
我现在不好给出具体的解释,翻译的关键在于TAKE,要放在具体的语言环境中去理解,能给出一些关联的句子吗?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家imagine me without you是什么意思?_百度知道
imagine me without you是什么意思?
还有歌词呢?谢谢,而现在我却喜欢听英文歌却不知道它的意思,读书时英语课没读好这首歌很好听,谁可以给我讲讲它的意思
提问者采纳
想像没有你的我的样子
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
想象没有你我会是什么样子
我觉得翻译成“假设我的生活中没有了你”比较好呵呵,这首歌确实很好听啊~~歌词附上:As long as stars shine down from heaven And the rivers run into the sea Til the end of time forever You are the only love I'll need In my life you're all that matters In my eyes the only truth I see When my hopes and dreams have shattered You're the one that's there for me When I found you I was blessed And I will never leave you, I need you Chorus: Imagine me without you I'd be lost and so confused I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid Without you there to see me through Imagine me without you Lord, you know it's just impossible Because of you, it's all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can't imagine me without you When you caught me I was falling You're love lifted me back on my feet It was like you heard me calling And you rush to set me free When I found you I was blessed And I will never leave you, I need you Imagine me without you I'd be lost and so confused I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid Without you there to see me through Imagine me without you Lord, you know it's just impossible Because of you, it's all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can't imagine me without you When I found you I was blessed And I will never leave you, I need you oh (imagine me without you) (I'd be lost and so...) I'd be lost and so confused I wouldn't last a day, Without you there to see me through (imagine me without you (I'd be lost and so...) impossible Because of you, it's all brand new My life is now worthwhile I can't imagine me (without you) I can't imagine me without you
As long as stars shine down from heaven 只要星星还在天国闪烁And the rivers run into the sea 只要江河还汇入大海Til the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头You are the only love I'll need 你就是我唯一的爱In my life you're all that matters 在我的生命里你是一切In my eyes the only truth I see 在我的眼里你就是真理When my hopes and dreams have shattered 当我的愿望梦想破碎You're the one that's there for me 你就是那个一直在我身边支持我的人When I found you I was blessed 当我找到你的时候,我一定被神所庇佑And I will never leave you, I need you 我想我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你Chorus: Imagine me without you 如果我没有了你I'd be lost and so confused 我一定会迷失方向I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through 如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you 如果我不再拥有你Lord, you know it's just impossible 天哪,你知道这是不可能的Because of you, it's all brand new 因为你,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile 我的生活才有意义I can't imagine me without you 我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样When you caught me I was falling 当我坠落时你接住了我You're love lifted me back on my feet 你的爱托起了我It was like you heard me calling 就好像你听到我在呼唤你And you rush to set me free 你奋不顾身奔向我让我自由When I found you I was blessed 当我找到你的时候,我一定是被神所庇佑And I will never leave you, I need you 我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你Imagine me without you 如果我没有了你I'd be lost and so confused 我一定会迷失方向I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through 如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you 如果我不再拥有你Lord, you know it's just impossible 天哪,你知道这是不可能的Because of you, it's all brand new 因为你,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile 我的生活才有意义I can't imagine me without you 我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样
意思是:如果我没有你至于谁唱的我就不知道了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 liouyisi 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信