关于朋友的英语作文文:介绍朋友到深圳来玩

英文写作:假设说你的外国朋友来中国玩,然后你给他介绍一个酒店,并说明为什么你要推荐这个酒店?_百度知道
英文写作:假设说你的外国朋友来中国玩,然后你给他介绍一个酒店,并说明为什么你要推荐这个酒店?
写封50个左右单词的E-mail
提问者采纳
Dear Sir,I'd like to recomand the Fenghuang Hotel to you. The Fenghuang Hotel is a five-star hotel that located at the suburb of this city with model and multi-functional hotel, the convenient traffic and perfect service and reasonable price would bring you the right place for business and travel. It has the the convenient traffic. We are all staffs trying the best to offer service to guest all over china and abroad.
其他类似问题
英文写作的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:星期天,几个同学准备到你家来玩,请你告他们从学校到你家的路线。
英语作文:星期天,几个同学准备到你家来玩,请你告他们从学校到你家的路线。
(首先说明道路远近,然后指出你家在那栋较为醒目的建筑物或主要干道附近,在指出从那里到你家住处的路该咋走。)
I'm very happy that you will come to my home on Sunday. My home is not very far. It's near the biggest shopping center in our town. First, you can take the bus No. 11 to the shopping center. Then, turn left, you can see the post office. Go straight the street and then turn right, you will see the book shop and my home is next to the book shop. You can not miss it. If you have any questions please tell me. I am looking forward the Sunday coming.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家初三英语作文:你的朋友沉迷玩电脑游戏,你很担心,_百度知道
初三英语作文:你的朋友沉迷玩电脑游戏,你很担心,
Jim过去功课好,积极参加学校的各项活动,现在对学习没兴趣,上课不专心,不按时交作业,看法:少晚点电脑游戏能使Jim放松,但沉溺其中会占用学习时间,建议:最少2点
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Jim过去成绩好,并且积极参加学校的各项活动,是一名优秀的三好学生。但是他现今留恋网络游戏,对学习已经失去了兴趣。上课不专心,不按时交 作业,眼看他如此不能自拔,我真的很担心他。
如今网络的繁荣带给了人们很多好处,同时也给人们带来了很多弊端。
虽说玩游戏对青少年来说,有对开发大脑很有帮助,在课后,工作后也能给人带来乐趣,还能片刻的放松。但是沉迷于它不但会占用大部分的学习时间,还会对身体的健康带来不好影响。) 译:
Jim the result was good in the past, and participated in the school positively each activity, was outstanding three good students. But he nowadays is reluctant to part with the network game, to studied had already lost the interest. Attends class not with single-hearted devotion, hands over the work not on time, he so is inescapably involved shortly, I really worries him very much.
Now network prosperous has taken to the people many advantage, simultaneously has also brought many malpractices to the people.
Although played the game to the young people, had to develops the cerebrum to have the help very much, after the class, after the work, could also bring the pleasure to the human, but could also the moment relaxation. Not only but will wallow in it will take the majority of study time, will also bring to body's health affects not well.
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语作文-地方介绍
文档星级:
内容提示:英语作文-地方介绍,介绍自己的英语作文,自我介绍英语作文,介绍朋友的英语作文,介绍广州的英语作文,介绍北京的英语作文,介绍春节英语作文,介绍家庭的英语作文,英语作文介绍朋友,英语作文介绍自己,英语作文 介绍学校
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:10|
上传日期: 02:57:19|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:英语作文-地方介绍.PPT}

我要回帖

更多关于 深圳中考英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信