英文名称:Rig n Roll
游戏语言:英语
开发厂商:SoftLab-Nsk
发行厂商:1C Company
游戏类型:射击
发行日期:日
官方网站:/
游戏介绍:
玩家在游戏中将会扮演一个在2014年来到加州的一个年轻人,为了追求自己占领加利福尼亚货物运输业的市场成为道路王者的梦想。有长长的高速公路等着被征服,当他成为最伟大的卡车司机时,所有沿途的小镇将为玩家喝彩。
《加州卡车王》是Hard Truck and Hard Truck 2:King of the Road的续续作。这一次,游戏世界就是真实的生活。玩家可以驾驶大马力的货车在加州数千英里的道路上奔驰,从三藩市到圣地亚哥,从圣何塞到洛杉矶。 《加州卡车王》为玩家提供了终极难度,可以到体验真实的卡车驾驶,还将包括卡车内饰,全新的物理和三维图形的许多功能。玩家可以通过在对手的追逐中逃脱以按时交付货物或参加卡车比赛,以证明他们的专业技能,使他们有机会提高他们的评级和在其他车手之间的威信。 《加州卡车王》也给了玩家们一个可以测试他们的管理技能的机会,由玩家自己建立货物运输公司。玩家要为自己的公司招聘工作人员或是聘请的其他司机,扩大公司的业务,削弱运输市场上的竞争对手。
配置需求:
操作系统 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
处理器 Intel Pentium 4 2.4 G
内存 1.0GB;
显卡 nVidia GeForce 5700 或 ATI Radeon X800 有128MB 显存, 兼容DirectX 9.0;
硬盘空间 10GB
操作系统 Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
处理器 Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0G
内存 2.0GB;
显卡 class nVidia GeForce 8800 或 Radeon HD 3870 有256MB以上显存, DirectX 9.0兼容
声卡 DirectX 9.0兼容
硬盘空间 10GB剩余
方向盘或遥杆
安装信息:
2) 载入镜像
3) 安装游戏
4) 将TiNYiSO目录下的文件复制到游戏安装目录
5) 运行游戏
游戏截图:
【外部图片】
【外部图片】
【外部图片】
【外部图片】
(25.35 KB, 下载次数: 51)
09:40:07 上传
下载次数: 51
下载积分: 金钱 -5
(左键点击下载)
寡人叫皇帝
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限40积分522精华0UID1387724帖子金钱5576 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 522, 距离下一级还需 478 积分
UID1387724帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
纯支持下...
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限40积分810精华0UID5916498帖子金钱491 威望0
Lv.4, 积分 810, 距离下一级还需 190 积分
UID5916498帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
纯支持下...纯支持下...
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限20积分18精华0UID5108129帖子金钱33 威望0
Lv.2, 积分 18, 距离下一级还需 32 积分
UID5108129帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
可惜 不是中文的
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限40积分492精华0UID帖子金钱2372 威望2
Lv.4, 积分 492, 距离下一级还需 508 积分
UID帖子威望2 多玩草82 草
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分92精华0UID1574493帖子金钱59 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 92, 距离下一级还需 158 积分
UID1574493帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
多谢~~~~如果有中文板就更好了
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限20积分39精华0UID7363038帖子金钱26 威望0
Lv.2, 积分 39, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
UID7363038帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
回复 1# 的帖子
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限20积分39精华0UID7363038帖子金钱26 威望0
Lv.2, 积分 39, 距离下一级还需 11 积分
UID7363038帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分153精华0UID8686931帖子金钱127 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 153, 距离下一级还需 97 积分
UID8686931帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
dasdasdasdasd
sdaasdasdasda
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限1积分3精华0UID帖子金钱3 威望0
Lv.0, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
56767rrrrrrrtyhrtyrtur
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分92精华0UID4906167帖子金钱66 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 92, 距离下一级还需 158 积分
UID4906167帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
[ew19] [ew19]
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分57精华0UID3617896帖子金钱51 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 57, 距离下一级还需 193 积分
UID3617896帖子威望0 多玩草10 草
看看能下不?
那个德国卡车模拟下不下来了
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限10积分7精华0UID帖子金钱5 威望0
Lv.1, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
多谢~~~~如果有中文板就更好了
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限30积分205精华0UID帖子金钱91 威望0
Lv.3, 积分 205, 距离下一级还需 45 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
看看& && && && && && && && && && &。
新人欢迎积分0 阅读权限1积分1精华0UID帖子金钱1 威望0
Lv.0, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
UID帖子威望0 多玩草0 草
感谢楼主分享,支持一下
初级人缘勋章
初级人缘勋章
中秋纪念勋章
中秋纪念勋章
多玩写手勋章
多玩写手勋章
需要金钱:1100
Powered by
手机盒子客户端点击或扫描下载& 加州卡车王下载 & [Rig.n.Roll.Gold.Edition-PROPHET][《加州卡车王》免DVD光盘版]迅雷下载
推荐通过百度网盘离线下载加速
SimCD 迅雷下载建议使用迅雷离线下载、QQ旋风极速下载
SimCD 磁力下载 建议使用迅雷离线下载、QQ旋风极速下载
中文名称:加州卡车王 英文名称:Rig n Roll 游戏语言:英语 开发厂商:SoftLab-Nsk 发行厂商:1C Company 游戏类型:模拟经营类(SIM)游戏 发行日期:日 官方网站:/
游戏介绍:
& & 玩家在游戏中将会扮演一个在2014年来到加州的一个年轻人,为了追求自己占领加利福尼亚货物运输业的市场成为道路王者的梦想。有长长的高速公路等着被征服,当他成为最伟大的卡车司机时,所有沿途的小镇将为玩家喝彩。
《加州卡车王》是Hard Truck and Hard Truck 2:King of the Road的续续作。这一次,游戏世界就是真实的生活。玩家可以驾驶大马力的货车在加州数千英里的道路上奔驰,从三藩市到圣地亚哥,从圣何塞到洛杉矶。 《加州卡车王》为玩家提供了终极难度,可以到体验真实的卡车驾驶,还将包括卡车内饰,全新的物理和三维图形的许多功能。玩家可以通过在对手的追逐中逃脱以按时交付货物或参加卡车比赛,以证明他们的专业技能,使他们有机会提高他们的评级和在其他车手之间的威信。 《加州卡车王》也给了玩家们一个可以测试他们的管理技能的机会,由玩家自己建立货物运输公司。玩家要为自己的公司招聘工作人员或是聘请的其他司机,扩大公司的业务,削弱运输市场上的竞争对手。
下载说明:本站链接的[Rig.n.Roll.Gold.Edition-PROPHET][《加州卡车王》免DVD光盘版]资源下载地址来源于网络,完全免费,迅雷下载,下载的人越多下载速度越快。
请记住本站:
报错及影评区,我们会第一时间为您修复错误影片:
相关搜索: , ,
最新发布电驴资源to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Rig 'n' Roll
&#36;9.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy 1C Complete Collection
Includes 67 items:
7,62 High Calibre, A.I.M. Racing, A.I.M.2 Clan Wars, Ascension to the Throne, BorderZone, Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, Dawn of Magic 2, Death to Spies, Death to Spies: Moment of Truth, Death Track(R): Resurrection, El Matador, Elven Legacy, Elven Legacy: Magic, Elven Legacy: Ranger, Elven Legacy: Siege, Faces of War, Fairy Tale About Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya, Fantasy Wars, Freight Tycoon Inc., King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: Crossworlds, King's Bounty: Dark Side, King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire, Konung 2, Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty, Men of War: Assault Squad, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo, Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack, Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2, Men of War: Assault Squad 2, Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition upgrade, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, Men of War: Red Tide, Men of War: Vietnam, Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition Upgrade Pack, Men of War(TM), NecroVision, NecrovisioN: Lost Company, Off-Road Drive, Parkan 2, Perimeter, Perimeter: Emperor's Testament, Planet Alcatraz, RC Cars, Real Warfare 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Reign: Conflict of Nations, Rig n Roll, Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, The Tomorrow War, Theatre of War, Theatre of War 2 - Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, UFO: Aftermath, UFO: Aftershock, XIII Century – Gold Edition
&#36;299.00 USD
"What's better than Euro Truck? A 1C game about American trucks.
About This Game
Players will step into the shoes of a young man in the year 2014 as he arrives in California to pursue his dreams of road domination and capture the Californian cargo transportation market. There are miles of highways to conquer and cities and towns to reach as he becomes the greatest trucker on the highways. Rig’n’Roll is a sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. This time the game world is true-to-life. Gamers can race high-powered Semis along thousands miles of real Californian roads, visiting San-Francisco to San Diego, San Jose to Los Angeles. Rig’n’Roll delivers players the ultimate truck driving experience with authentic models of trucks and their interiors, completely new physics and astonishing 3D graphics among numerous features.
Players will outrun their opponents to deliver cargo on time or take part in truck races to prove their professional skills, giving them the opportunity to improve their rating and authority among other drivers. Rig’n’Roll also gives gamers an opportunity to test their management skills as they establish their own cargo transportation company. Players will recruit staff and hire other drivers to work for them as they expand their business and eliminate their competitors from the transportation market. Apart from being the most accurate and innovative truck driving simulation game ever produced, Rig’n’Roll immerses players in an exciting story with an unexpected finale, making new allies and battling treacherous foes as they discover a conspiracy that will test their skills to the limit.
Key features:
Authentic models of famous trucks — Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Sterling and Western Star
Over 12,000 miles of California roads, including all major freeways
Over 40 California cities, including San Diego, San Francisco and Los Angeles
Truck races, cargo delivery, economic simulation and a thrilling storyline
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2,4 GHz
RAM: 1.0 Gb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 5700 or ATI Radeon X800 with 128 Mb, DirectX 9.0 compatible
Audio Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
HDD: 10 GB free space
Direct X(R): 9.0с
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3,0 GHz
Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible, NVIDIA 8800 or Radeon HD 3870 with 256 MB
Audio Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
HDD: 10 GB free space
Direct X(R): 9.0с
(C) 2010 1C Company. Developed by Softlab-NSK. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
213.7 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
not a bad game dose not work well with XBOX360 controller but its still a giggle getting to a police chase in a 18 wheeler best controller setup is to use the keyboard i would give this game 5/10 at the moment it is in weeklong deals so i would recomend it as it cheap but if you want a realy good trucking game euro truck simulator 2 but as an arcade type trucking this is a cool game to own hope you find this helpful
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.5 hrs on record
A few things that I noticed in my little gaming session, which was 30 minutes or so.- The cutscenes are just weird- There's no waypoints on the map when you start the game, so you have no idea where you need to go to- The camera views are horrible- The first person (driver) is way too close to the windshield, that makes it impossible to drive and look at the mirrors at the same time- The &cities& if you can even call them that, are just a few buildings here and there- I don't see the point of the Warehouse thing, why can't there just be a few companies in the cities where you could just drive to and get a trailer from there?- I went to get a trailer from Los Angeles' Warehouse but it just said &You're 2nd& after I chose a trailer and I didn't get a trailer behind my truck and I didn't get a waypoint on the map showing where the trailer would be at- I drove to a gas station and refueled my truck, after that, the truck just completely got stuck, it didn't move at all no matter what button I pressed on the keyboard- A &2 of 2& or &1 of 2& text in the little bar on the top of the screen, no idea what that means as there was no explanation to that- And many, many other things.This game is 14,99EUR on Steam, definitely not worth it. Don't spend your money on this game.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
If you're after a trucking game, stick with Euro Truck Simulator 2; this is nowhere near as good as that.On a side note, avoid pretty much any game developed or published by 1C; they're cheap and in so many different indie bundles for a reason...
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Go look at Euro Truck Simulator instead.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
welcome to the jungle we got fun and games but this game is not even a game and its not fun
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Don't. Just, don't.I got it free... it's still... just no.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Installed it.
Played it.
Uninstalled it.
All within an hour, and that included the time it took to eat the pizza.
Was this review helpful?
You rig, and you roll, what more could you want? Turn on that CB and start talkin' to all the fine honeys.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
I may not have played this game for long, but trust me I’ve played it for more than enough time… Rig’N’Roll is an absolute disaster! The camera controls and viewpoints are atrocious, the story mode kicks off with an array of obvious typos, the music creates the illusion you’re playing crazy taxi (or something) yet it really does try to maintain a serious truck simulator attitude while incorporating race elements and police chases, the controls of the vehicles are flawed, the map is some kind of abomination (real life truckers I believe would have more detailed maps than a city name with a line between it)… I’m sorry, but I have no idea what this game was trying to be but I know for fine fact there are better truck simulators out there! Just don’t buy this…
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
Buggiest game ever. It is unplayable due to some of these outrageous bugs. I can't even believe I spent more than 10 minutes in it. However, it is fun to just drive on the wrong side of the road and mess with the broken physics and run people over.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Remember that game on PS2 called 'Big Motha Truckers'? No? Well it's like that. This game is fun. It actually has cutscenes in which people actually talk unlike most simulators. (When was the last time you even played a &simulator& that even had detailed characters?) Something I enjoyed most about this game was the fact the cops come after you. I was arrested and even when being arrested there's a short cutscene. Yes, this review sucks. Boohoo. I don't care. This is a real world truck sim. Whereas Euro Truck Sim is a truck driving sim. Yes there's a difference. Play the game and you'll know what I mean.
Was this review helpful?
81.2 hrs on record
Look at this as a simulator and you'll be let down. Looking at this as a truck-themed arcade game, and you'll praise:o An amazing map - no prefabricated undersized intersections. The bespoke highways are properly scaled and a joy to drive on. You can do more than 30mph without tipping over. The map itself is huge - takes several hours to cross despite higher speeds and straighter roads than ETSo You can see your hired drivers on the road as they work, and join them in competitive jobso A far, far, far more detailed truck diagnostics system than other games. Worn brake pads grind against the discs and degrade braking performance. Panels get beat up, the engine runs like crap.o The truck upgrade system is excellent and features things like side and rear mounted cameras to cover blind spots.o Cops (could be a con for some!)o Nice side-missions, help out hitchhikers if you want, pick up extra jobs from cafés or over the radioThat isn't to say this game is without flaws. The iffy handling and dodgy physics are geared to racing, not driving. There are competitive jobs where you are pitted against other drivers to race cargo to its destination (very unrealistic). There are also truck races and out-of-this-world missions to complete, too.In summary, don't look at it as a sim and you will be able to forgive its shortcomings. Go for a race or forgive the iffy handling and go for a really scenic drive.
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
hard to controle and controler dont work with it right
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
hard of truck 3 honk honk dal'noboyshchiki
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Nice features for a truck simulator, such crashable trucks, and graphics. But the camera and controls really sucks. The physics are also lame. This really killed the game.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Rig n Roll on 1 January, 1970, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Once in a while, trucking sims are just great fun.
I found this one to be decent, even though I never got far, and the fact it has a storyline adds to it.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
If you think it's &Euro Truck Simulator& like, you're completely wrong.- Bad driving- Bad graphic- Bad camera
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Wery Bad Game .
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
Very sh*t, boring game. DO NOT BUY!
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Rig n Roll
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2010
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Rig 'n' Roll
1C Complete Collection
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 欧洲卡车模拟2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信