mystic fish 47鬼泣4第二关怎么过过?

Oops! We noticed you don鈥檛 have JavaScript enabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to view our site properly.
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Browse by Genre:
Mystic Saga
Mystic Saga
Learn More
If this is your first time downloading a game from Big Fish, our handy Game Manager app will install on your computer to help manage your games. See the system requirements below.
Reveal the secrets of the past, find ancient scrolls, and find out about the prophecy ancestors! Decipher ancient spells and find magic keys to mastering the power of all the elements!
Enter the fantasy for:
MORE THAN 350 QUESTS!
CHECK OUT OVER 15 UNIQUE CHARACTERS!
DEFEAT AN EVIL EMPRESS!
EXPLORE ANCIENT ASIA!
Game Club Members
SAVE 30% on in-game items
Game System Requirements:
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 243 MB
Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later
Mystic Saga
0 out of 5 (0 ReviewsReview)
Average Rating:
Mystic Saga
F2P: The Games Keep Getting Better & Better!
Enter a world where Dragons and phoenixes roam, where Mages and Werewolves attack innocent people. Where there is a legend of a human child sentenced to death at birth but was saved by Nature and raised by a loving family in a land far away, this is his story 17 years later!
This is a progressive, interactive and very entertaining Free To Play Hidden Object Adventure. Each location requires energy, if you run low on energy, you have to purchase energy at the store such as tea, bread, or rice, your energy will also be fully restored every time you level up. You will be given different quests from time to time and after you accept the quest you search various locations several times until you fulfil that quest. The locations have either listed items or silhouetted pictures to find, you will receive more points for finding items quickly, back to back before the green meter bar drains, and you are rewarded with various items such as coins, gems, energy, inventory etc. The HOS are timed and if you don't complete the scene within the allotted time you will have to revisit that location AND you will lose the energy spent for that failed attempt. Some of the scenes are in the dark at night with only a small candlelight to search with. (upgrades available in store) There are 106 achievement categories to earn and each achievement has several slots such as 0/5 earned.
There is a store which will allow you to purchase upgrades that will help you level up faster and make the game easier such as Tools: compases to find an item, Lanterns: larger lit area at night, Hourglass: to freeze time for 30 seconds and a Magnet: to collect items all at once. You can purchase 5 different Baskets which have several different items in each one such as energy, amulets, and experience points. There are 9 different Amulets available with experience, coins, timers and energy, unlike the baskets these are specific items shown. You can purchase keys that unlock areas of higher levels than the current level you have achieved to allow you to unlock and explore the Market, Temple, Swamp, Snow Fortress, Floating Islands, Mysterious Forest, Underwater, Desert and even the Palace.
If you like Hidden Object Games but don't like to wander around fixing broken locks and playing mini games, then give this game a try, it has a relaxed vibe, and plenty of hidden object scenes. If you manage how you use those elusive gems, and you are willing to progress at your own pace then this will be a never ending and extremely entertaining game. If you need to progress faster, if you're the type who flips to the end of the book to find out what happened then you might want to stock up on some gems, coins and energy to get you there, enjoy!
June 10, 2014
Male-Friendly, Free to Play HOG!
Mystic Saga is an entertaining Free to Play Hidden Object game! It is similar to games like &Found& and &Midnight Castle& in game-play with some interesting twists. I like to think of it as a Strategy-HOG, rather than an Adventure-HOG. You will not walk around looking for keys to locks. Instead you will revisit Hidden object scenes to find collectibles, gadgets, and items to fulfill quests. Think of this as a different style of HOG game.
There are tons of collections to collect, so if you are a collector you will really enjoy this.
The game can be played completely free and is never-ending unlike the premium HOG games. You can purchase additional currency if you are impatient and eager to progress faster.
These types of games usually have you unlock different scenes, which you revisit often, but with increasing challenges. Each scene can be playe including night mode and silhouette mode.
There are also these floater characters roaming your land. You can either banish them or trade with them. I find this really adds extra fun to this game.
Although this game is by a new developer, it is very competitive to others like it. It has an intriguing and unfolding story-line, and fabulous graphics. The items are not tiny and easy to see. You also get a multiplier reward for spotting items fast.
Also I am thrilled that this game is male-friendly. I am not a male, but enjoy being a male character once in a while. This game would seem more attractive to males which is a bonus.
This game will yield unending fun with the right strategy and patience in the early stages. I think I am keeping this one!
June 11, 2014
Comepletly awesome!!!
Love this game, nice and bright characters in best CE hopas traditions!
June 4, 2014
No real-life saving!!
I am a little sad because this game is really beautifull, but if I have to reinstall my computer because of some bug, I will loose everything. Some games can be really saved, like Awakening Kingdom and Dark Manor. Secondly, I disliked the fact that some objects were a little small for my 38 years old eyes ( I'll get new front rinkles for that ). But the music was superb and relaxing. The drawing was original, asiatic, as you can travel in an image. And, by the way, the story is a lot like the one of Mo飐e, in the Bible.
June 11, 2014
Some days I even surprise myself!
Now, I am not one for 'free' games, normally. I was very disappointed when I saw this as TGT.
HOWEVER, 2 hours later I have made myself stop playing to write up this review.
If you like HOGs needing a bit of strategy and don't mind revisiting the same places and finding the same items (although often in different places), interacting with the same characters as they 'need' different things and can locate fairly small things quickly, then you will love this.
I am lucky that I have no small children who could spend loads of money and have enough 'nouse' to work out how to get the supplies I need without paying.
Music was soothing, graphics a little disappointing after the intro but I did get hooked and might just keep this one!
Definitely recommend you give it a go, but lock up your computer if you share it!
June 10, 2014
A Great Game....Almost!
I suppose I expected a lot from this game. Enjoying Awakening Kingdoms and Midnight Castle (among others) I was prepared for challenge and pleasure. Challenge, yes it's there. The story is good, the characters are interesting and a feeling of brooding evil (of course!# is over the kingdom. But, alas, two major problems quickly disenchanted and disappointed me. The major downer is the graphics. The initial HO areas #the cabin and smithy) are done in pseudo realistic monotones. But with that, objects blend into a rather monochrome background, are difficult to recognize from items around them, and can be small. Is that all? Well, no....There's this timer...Not part of the other games in the genre. of you aren't quick enough, the level &fails& and you need to re-do it. Repeating it uses more of your energy which refills slowly. Hints are another problem as you begin with 10 of them but they dwindle and must be refilled. I still had 1 left when I stopped, so I don't know if they need time or if you've got to buy them. But the pressure is on...and I feel it's out of place in this type of game. In short, I'm disappointed and saddened, but this won't work for me. But I recommend a try as you may find it just right. I hope so, as it has many good qualities and the kingdom needs heroes!
June 10, 2014
Just an average game.
This game didn't really do it for me. The visuals didn't stand out & were very mediocre. Some of the items were really small and nearly impossible to see, started to strain my eyes to try to spot them. In order to continue the game, you had to complete quests which forced you to replay the same scenes over and over again. Just starting off the game took too long as there was a lot of unnecessary hand-holding. If you had just started playing HO games it would be okay but for those who have played many of them before, it would be a bore. I definitely found it a bore. This games wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.
October 1, 2014
SO SLOW PACED, I ALMOST NODDED OFF
Thought I'd give it a try since I haven't played this type of game before. I hate when you have no choice but to follow the game's instructions to do whatever and whenever it says you need to do something. I do have a brain. Example: I had to use a hint to find an object I yet it wouldn't let me pick up the object without using the hint. This really slows down the game. I play to be entertained, not to be put to sleep in the first 10-15 minutes. Pace is way too slow (and I always play games on casual and like to look at the scenery, so there it is). Takes &holding your hand& to a new level.
That said, the color palette is nice. You have a map when you're traveling. You have a limited number of hints to use and must find more. Quests would be interesting if your hand wasn't held so tightly. Music could certainly have been more lively.
June 10, 2014
once again a slow hidden game from big fish yet I'm old enough to know what to do and they still hold my hand like a little child. Quit after 20 minutes, because I think I know what I was doing just let me play the game if big fish wants to guide me then they can play the game for me
June 11, 2014
I can see why this game is free, Bucky...
This game is great if you like to play for about 2 minutes out of every hour. Seriously, this is a joke...
July 19, 2014
1-10 of 11 Reviews
The Big Fish Guarantee:
Quality tested and virus free. No ads, no adware, no spyware.
Your Security and Privacy are important to us!
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
Secure Form
Sign in or create an account.
I am a New Customer
I already have a Big Fish account
Processing...
By clicking "Create Account," you agree to the Big Fish
and . We respect your privacy and won鈥檛 sell or share your information with other companies without your permission.
Secure Form
Choose your username
Your username will be displayed on your review. Pick a username you like and can share with others. Your username is permanent and yours forever.
Processing...
Secure Form
Forgot your password?
Enter the email address you use for your Big Fish account. We鈥檒l email you a temporary password.
Processing...
Secure Form
, share your thoughts about this game! 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
smart fish(mystic fish puzzle):聪明的鱼(神秘的鱼之谜)
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 10:04:59|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
smart fish(mystic fish puzzle):聪明的鱼(神秘的鱼之谜).DOC
官方公共微信WeavingItTogether-L3 - Chapter2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: