喜欢此文档的还喜欢
新视野视听说教程第3单元test答案 (1)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢东北师范网络教育英语作业1.
It is my ______ that my husband makes the world’s best chocolate cake.A. purposeB. panicC. opinion
In movies made years ago, there was always a handsome hero in love with a beautiful young woman. But _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
东北师范网络教育英语作业1.
It is my ______ that my husband makes the world’s best chocolate cake.A. purposeB. panicC. opinion
In movies made years ago, there was always a handsome hero in love with a beautiful young woman. But
东北师范网络教育英语作业1.
In movies made years ago, there was always a handsome hero in love with a beautiful young woman. But the hero had a ______ — a bad guy who wanted the young woman for himself.A. leisureB. rivalC. fact3.
The opposite of (ignore) is:A. pay attentionB. open slowlyC. clean completely4.
The law has been (condemned)by its opponents as an attack on personal liberty.A. sentencedB. complainedC. blamedD. disapproved5.
If a three-year-old asks (constant) questions, the questionsA. go on and on and never seem to stop.B. are hard to understand.C. are about private matters.6.
(Encourage)means:A. to stopB. to shout at angrilyC. to give hope to7.
If you see coming toward you a couple you want to (avoid), you would probablyA. call out their names.B. walk the other way.C. walk up to them and tell them who you are.8.
On those ______ when my children don’t have school, I need to find a baby sitter for them.A. occasionsB. excusesC. traditions
On the first day of class, the teacher helped the students feel ______ by learning their names and asking friendly questions about their families.A. comfortableB. numerousC. previous
Because she is ______, Grandmother likes living with a group of other retired people.A. insultingB. furiousC. sociable
If you (require)something, you:A. send it awayB. do without itC. need it
If you (suspect) that two relatives sometimes lie, youA. know for sure that they lie.B. know for sure that they never lie.C. think that they lie.
The opposite of (impossible)is:A. able to repeatB. able to seeC. able to happen
The (outlook) for the weekend is good, with warm, sunny weather expected to last until Monday.A. overlookB. outlineC. prospectD. prosperity
The opposite of (numerous)is:A. fewB. straightC. small
A (struggle) is:A. a boring timeB. an easy timeC. a difficult time
The opposite of (negative) is:A. prettyB. goodC. bad
If you are (sensitive), you are:A. not caringB. happyC. understanding
(Confident) people are:A. meanB. honestC. sure of themselves
The most important ______ in our family this year was my grandmother’s wedding.A. talentB. eventC. conclusion
She had been able to send home regularly 15 dollars a week to (maintain) the family.A. keepB. retainC. approveD. support
If you (suggest) something, you:A. are afraid of itB. forget itC. offer an idea
我想学习英语
....太难了 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2012年中考英语复习_第3讲_七年级(下)Units_1-6_人教新目标版
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2012年中考英语复习_第3讲_七年级(下)Units_1-6_人教新目标版
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 21:23:31|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2012年中考英语复习_第3讲_七年级(下)Units_1-6_人教新目标版.DOC
官方公共微信英语题目二完形填空
The old woman was wandering in the shop. She was __1__; h she gave off a strong ___2___
of al most of her teeth were __3__ .The image of a miserable person __4__ before me.
She_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语题目二完形填空
The old woman was wandering in the shop. She was __1__; h she gave off a strong ___2___
of al most of her teeth were __3__ .The image of a miserable person __4__ before me.
英语题目二完形填空
She stopped and asked me for
__5__. I gave her some change and invited her to lunch. She __6__, so we went across the street to an outdoor cafe. The waitress was __7__ by the presence of this woman and didn't want to serve us ,but __8__ herself. The old woman had the lunch so __9__ that the food disappeared almost as soon as it arrived.
When we were ready to leave, I was feeling pretty __10__ about myself and then she asked for a __11__. It was then that I had face all the __12__ bias I had for this woman. I gave her a passing type of hug, __13__ I immediately felt shame. She __14__ me for lunch and began to leave.
I stood ther for a moment and __15__ I had failed to give this woman the one thing that __16__ nothing love . I caught up with her and asked if I could give her a __17__ hug and she agreed . I got past the strong smell and gave her the best hug I 've ever given to __18__. Now I saw a big smile on her face and it lit my path as we __19__.1. A.brave
C. attractive
D.dirty2. A.sense
D.message3. A.staying
D.shaking4. A. appeared
D.existed5. A. advice
C.greetings
D.money6. A . doubted
D.refused7. A. moved
B.questioned
D.frightened8. A. allowed
D.admired9. A.quickly
D. easily10.A. funny