比萨饼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一段关于世博的英文演讲稿 1分钟的!RT 急用 还有事英文的啊!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一段关于世博的英文演讲稿 1分钟的!RT 急用 还有事英文的啊!
RT 急用 还有事英文的啊!
  Good evening,  I am pleased to stand here and run out of my view,at this time,in busy to make time to participate in the activities of students,teachers,and I reported in the most sincere gratitude,thank you!  The theme of my presentation is my vision for the World Expo,the Shanghai World Expo are both also held in China after the Beijing Olympic Games an international event,mankind once again gathered together,maybe foreigners will say that it is also in China,my replied:"Yes,of course." In a total population of more than one fifth of the world,with five thousand years of glorious civilization,a country where a weather-beaten nation,but China will not fall,it will take off again!  Beijing had given the world an opportunity to perform it for a mircle,but this time the world gave a chance in Shanghai.Expo is an opportunity to show the best of human civilization,where you will see,science,civilization,historical progress,where a collection of the latest invention and creation,it is a symbol of human intelligence,to the best interpretation of human civilization .  I wish to participate in the Expo,which is everyone willing.However,do not allow the economic situation,how can we do?Internet allows us to progress faster access to information on the Expo,we can log on the official website,to give suggestions,participate in activities to promote the World Expo,to some extent,we also join in the World Expo,which requires input of all the people,we have more effort into to make it better.  Looking forward to the coming of World Expo  Thank you for your listening thanks  感谢火狐CN
您可能关注的推广求一个英文文章,演讲用的,别太深!大概讲1分钟以上~题目是二选一1.computer games:good or bad2.why do we need to protect animals?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一个英文文章,演讲用的,别太深!大概讲1分钟以上~题目是二选一1.computer games:good or bad2.why do we need to protect animals?
题目是二选一1.computer games:good or bad2.why do we need to protect animals?
2.why do we need to protect animals?}

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信