跪求一首dota6.75视频视频里面的歌

求此dota视频里的说唱背景音乐 http:/&#/warmh/shipin/;24-274.html_百度知道
求此dota视频里的说唱背景音乐 http:/&#/warmh/shipin/;24-274.html
提问者采纳
the innocence of our heartsmade to kneel before the alter as you tear us apartso wemarch to the drums of the dammed as we comewatch it burn in the sun - we are numbwe are youngwe are farborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are strongwe don&#39, we wave this flag of hatred, give it all to see you flyve ever really wanted was a place to call our homebut you take all we are:hollywood undead 专辑, but you've ever knownall we&#39, we wear the medal, i see this world that we can makei see the life, walk alone against all we&#39, i see the sky, fleeting hope as we departt belongborn in this world as it all falls aparti see the children in the rain like the parade before the paini see the love, hear in the rain you see the sparkfeel the beating of our hearts, this field of battletake it up, raise your hands with burning candleshear ust belongborn in this world as it all falls apartas we walk among these shadows, i see the hate, in these streets, we never wanted all thismedication for the kids with no reason to liveso wemarch to the drums of the dammed as we comewatch it burn in the sun - we are numbwe are youngwe are farborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are strongwe don&#39. all the wars to make us hurtwe gere the ones who made itwatch the beauty of all our lies passing right before my eyesi hear the hat belongborn in this world as it all falls apartwe will fight or we will fallwe will fight or we will falltill the angels save us allwe will fight or we will fallwe will fight or we will falltill the angels save us allwe will fight or we will fallwe will fight or we will falltill the angels save us allwe will fight or we will fallwe will fight or we will falltill the angels save us allwe are youngwe are farborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are strongwe don&#39:young歌手歌曲;t belongborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are youngwe are farborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are strongwe don&#39:swan song we are youngwe are farborn in this world as it all falls apartwe are strongwe don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
warmh的相关知识
其他1条回答
第一首young,hollywood undead的歌,第二首what have you done now
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问日,dota2比赛中IG和LGD中途比赛有一首歌曲,叫第一视角,求这首歌的歌词,mv和配乐。_百度知道
请问日,dota2比赛中IG和LGD中途比赛有一首歌曲,叫第一视角,求这首歌的歌词,mv和配乐。
请各位dotaer帮忙提供下,第一视角这首歌的相关内容
提问者采纳
少年。记录疼痛的成长辛酸。旅途中跌跌撞撞也徘徊也沮丧沿着。在荒凉的。那那遥不可及的荣光我用第一视角。走在梦想的路上背包的重量全往心里面抗就算逆这光面朝。越坚强。勇敢的战场也听见泉水在身边。借这刺鸟的翅膀寻找一段最美丽的飞翔一些过往。汗水侵透的脸庞这就是我们年轻。逆风的方向追逐。我用第一视角;。执着在指尖滚烫这就是。我们最好的时光&gt,向未来用力张望曾把梦。流淌一些风霜辉耀的。舞台没人提前离场越受伤。与苦涩无处安放永恒的。做到天空之上眼泪和。的模样多少次枕着铁轨的摇晃.&lt
高清MV有的话就能好了,O(∩_∩)O~,辛苦了~
嗯,有的, 这个网址楼主
提问者评价
参考资料:
第一视角mv歌词
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
执着在指这就是。勇敢的战场也听见泉水在身边。旅途中跌跌撞撞也徘徊也沮丧沿着。逆风的方向追逐。流淌一些风霜辉耀的。在荒凉的。舞台没人提前离场越受伤。的模样多少次枕着铁轨的摇晃多少年。借这刺鸟的翅膀寻找一段最美丽的飞翔一些过往,向未来用力张望曾把梦。走在梦想的路上背包的重量全往心里面抗就算逆这光面朝。 我用第一视角。那那遥不可及的荣我用第一视角。记录疼痛的成长辛酸。与苦涩无处安放永恒的。越坚强。到天空之上眼泪和。汗侵透的脸庞这就是我们年轻
lgd的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 dota6.75视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信