求购产品:他发起的合买方案
暂时没有发起记录
他认购的合买方案
暂时没有认购记录
他发表的投注要点
暂无投注要点发表记录,发表投注要点即赠送2000个彩豆,赶快参与吧!&&
【彩客网为您推荐以下最新投注要点】
来自 &&支持:40&&反对:5
&&&&&&&帕德博恩上轮作客逼平狼堡,已有5场联赛未尝胜绩,主场方面至今只输给门兴一场,作为升班马来说,本赛季这样的成绩已是难能可贵。沙尔克经历欧冠生死战后,上轮不敌科隆也是情有可原,联赛客场刚结束连败,此役不宜过分看高。亚盘给出客让平手/半球中高水,后市降至平手低水,沙尔克欧冠后状态恢复尚未可知,客场亦无太大优势,冷搏主胜。
来自 &&支持:36&&反对:5
&&&&&&&法兰克福好不容易取得三连胜,只可惜上轮在客场2比3憾负霍芬海姆,未能延续连胜势头;柏林赫塔近段时间整体表现并不理想,只有1胜4负的欠佳战绩,而其上轮联赛却在主场1比0爆冷力克多特蒙德,结束了颓势。两队最近10轮联赛交锋,法兰克福录得4胜1平5负的欠佳战绩。澳彩开出主让平半中低水,现上盘水位降至低水,有正防上盘之嫌,故看好主胜。
他投票的投注要点
暂无投注要点发表记录,如果您认同他们的观点,不妨给他们评评分! &&
&&用户最近对以下投注要点进行了评分:
来自 &&支持:40&&反对:4
&&&&&&&伍斯特是来自业余联赛的球队,这支球队参加业余联赛的比赛成绩还是不错,近10场比赛取得8胜2平不败的成绩;在上一回合的比赛中斯肯索普主场可以让到球半盘口,而本场比赛可以让到半一,对客队依然非常尊重。而客胜的欧赔水位还是有些偏高,对于一支甲级球队,并且客场战胜了巴恩斯利等对手的状态不错的球队来说,只能说是稍微看好,看客胜。
来自 &&支持:26&&反对:4
&&&&&&&多特上轮联赛客场0比1负于赫塔,近3轮录得1胜2负,主场3胜1平3负状态起伏非常大,沃尔夫上轮主场1比1被帕德博逼平,结束之前两连胜,客场3胜1平3负能输善赢,本场做客也不会得到太多的机会。立博初盘直接给出主让半球/一球,上盘维持在中水位买进较易,但下盘维持低水阻力明显不足,Bet365同样的盘口,上盘升至高水力阻。本场比赛首选主胜
暂时还没有最新动态
他的历史战绩
他暂时没有战绩
他关注的人
他暂时还没有关注任何人
暂时无人访问
推荐彩票: |
版权所有:肇庆市创威发展有限公司 Copyright (C)
公司地址:广东省肇庆市端州四路雅图商业城中座3层 & 客服热线:400-887-5138 (早上8:30 - 晚上24:00)
彩客网提示您:理性购彩,健康生活。不向未满18周岁的青少年出售彩票。30 Linux Kernel Developers in 30 Weeks: John Stultz |
30 Linux Kernel Developers in 30 Weeks: John Stultz
Jennifer Cloer
|Exclusive
This week's 30 Linux Kernel Developers in 30 Weeks profile is with John Stultz. Based in in
John works for IBM and is on assignment with Linaro. His love affair with Linux began in 1997, and he's never looked back.
John Stultz
What role do you play in the community and/or what subsystem(s) do you work on?
My work on the timekeeping subsystem has been the continuous thread through my time with the community, but I've also worked on Linux hardware enablement for large NUMA systems, as well as worked on improving the robustness of the CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT patchset." patchset. Most recently I've been focusing on helping to upstream the Android patchset, which has required me to dig in a lot of areas in the kernel I previously haven't looked.
Where do you get your paycheck?
I work for IBM's LTC, currently on assignment with Linaro.
What part of the world do you live in? Why there?
I live in Portland, Oregon, and I really enjoy the walkable/bikable neighborhoods, great food and relaxed vibe. The creative scene is really great too, and while the tech scene is somewhat limited, there's a good community of tech folks who have regular social events (see: ).
What are your favorite productivity tools for software development? What do you run on your desktop?
ssh, sshfs, git, kvm. Its not a very exciting list. I try to keep most of my development on a big build system in a lab, and then access that machine from different thin-client style systems (mostly a kvm virtual machine desktop environment, and a netbook, so not places you can do any heavy computation). I still like to use gui style editors (I used to love nedit, but modern distros support for it is poor), so I sshfs mount my development machine and that allows for quick local editing and remote building cycles, testing with kvm. &Oh, and Dave Jone's trinity test tool has been really useful in finding bugs.
Desktop-wise, I try to sort of go with the flow, since I have a few machines, and I don't want to bother keeping settings or environments synced. The less configuration required, the better. So its usually whatever the distro default decides. Currently: Ubuntu 12.04 w/ Unity. I can't say I love it, but I get by.
How did you get involved in Linux kernel development?
I started playing with Linux around 1997 at the beginning of college, and back then building your own kernel was a commonly recommended task for a new Linux user. I had switched over to Linux full time shortly there after, and as I took more systems courses, my interest in kernel level development grew. Following
made it obvious that the Linux community was the most interesting place to do kernel development. After graduation in 2001 I went looking for Linux kernel development jobs and started at IBM's Linux Technology Center, where I've been ever sense.
What keeps you interested in it?
I really like the collaborative nature of the development. Despite the occasional head-butting, folks are really helpful for the most part, and its great having access to very smart people from around the world. Even if a change or approach gets rejected and totally shut down, its all out there in the open and someone else might be able to learn from it and take a different stab at the problem and come up with something better. I also like that even if you change teams or projects, you can still participate, help-out and have wider influence then just what your immediately working on.
The kernel community process is definitely not easy and there are regular setbacks, but the constant iterative improvement and the strong resistance to quick hacks makes the end result worth it. Its a really great feeling when you do finally get something upstream, and know others will be using and building on that work for years.
What's the most amused you've ever been by the collaborative development process (flame war, silly code submission, amazing accomplishment)?
I can't think of any one specific case but generally, I think the casual and fun attitude that shows that smart folks are really enjoying what they do is always great to see. Usually these are showcased in the
What's your advice for developers who want to get involved?
Find an area that is unloved and learn about it.
Overall, I think persistence and empathy are important. It takes work to understand someone else's perspective, especially if you disagree. Avoid letting your ego show. The flames aren't personal (even when they really sound like it), so if you're worked up by something, let it sit and reply the next day. Expect to throw away your work and try again, possibly many times.
What do you listen to when you code?
I really like to focus on music when I'm listening to it, so it can be more of a distraction when I'm working. But on occasion I'll listen to mellower stuff like Polica or Telefone Tel Aviv when I'm coding.
What mailing list or IRC channel will people find you hanging out at? What conference(s)?
#linux-rt, #linaro-kernel, lkml. &I've managed to make it to
a few years in a row, and a number of
conferences, but I'm not really a constant fixture at conferences.
30 Linux Kernel Developers in 30 Weeks
Who we are ?
The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.
Stay Current所属家族:暂无
所属军团:暂无
上次直播:从未直播
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="