求生之路2官网官网

求生之路 非官方地图 偷窥者王国 - 求生之路视频 - 爱拍原创to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Left 4 Dead 2
$19.99 USD
Buy Left 4 Dead 2 - Four Pack
Includes four copies of Left 4 Dead 2 - Send the extra copies to your friends
$59.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Left 4 Dead Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2
$29.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"One of the best co-op zombie fps out there. Valve has created another classic. Whether Vanilla or modded, L4D2 is an amazing experience."
About This Game
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You'll also encounter five new ?uncommon? common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
New survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
An all new multiplayer mode.
Uncommon common infected. Each of the five new campaigns contains at least one new ?uncommon common? zombies which are exclusive to that campaign.
AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed ?The AI Director? drove L4D's unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features ?The AI Director 2.0? which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Graphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Minimum:
OS: MacOS X 10.6.4 or higher (Snow Leopard Graphics Update required)
Processor: Dual core Intel processor, 2GHz or better
Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
Additional Notes: Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000.
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3 people found this review funny
130.3 hrs on record
Want to be a survivor? FINEWant to be a zombie? FINEWant to be a tank? FINEWant to scream like a girl when tank is coming? FINEWant to step silently near a witch? FINEWant to play co-op with your friends one on the best zombie games? FINEWant to kill your friends in versus mode? FINEWant to be a schoolgirl, Deadpool or Lara Croft (using workshop mods only) in a multiplayer game? FINEoh... you have Left 4 Dead 2 already? FINE 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
28.0 hrs on record
Dear Humans. This is Tank. You probably know me from hit game Left 4 Dead. Well, Tank need to get something off chest. It make Tank sad that as soon as you see him, you start shooting at him. Tank not mindless killing machine. Sure, Tank enjoy smashing human skulls to paste. What 12-foot tall, 800 pound, horribly mutated creature wouldn't? But there is another side to Tank. Tank also enjoy stamp collecting, scrapbooking, and updating blog under pen name &Love Muffin&. Tank took origami class once at adult-learning annex, but fingers to big, so Tank smash teacher. Got B-minus. So, when you see Tank on the streets of city, instead of shooting, try asking Tank how day is going. You may find that you and Tank have more in common than you think. Of course, Tank will still smash you, but you will die having made new friend. And that make Tank happy.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
74.5 hrs on record
If this game was a potato, it would be a good potato.
Was this review helpful?
24.3 hrs on record
Good game if you look at all the special zombies as different kinds of drunk people.Smoker: The chain smokerBoomer: The pukerWitch: The emotional messHunter: The too drunk to walk kind of personSpitter: The person who spits after taking a shotCharger: The drunk who bumps into everyoneTank: Drunk broseph who also has a steroid addiction
Was this review helpful?
165.1 hrs on record
I can't stress enough about how this game, right here, is argueably the best game you could ever get in the Steam store. Everything from the gameplay, co-op, mechanics, narrative, game modes, visuals, weapons, characters and the modding community are all equally fantastic and sublime. It's one of those games every PC gamer must have in their Steam library. It's a massive step-up to the first game in the franchise and it would take a lot of hardwork and determination to make a sequel that could ever hope to topple this one.I could write a much longer in-depth review about this brilliant game, but either you, the reader already acknowlege a lot about this game, through its strong magnitude and reputation. Or on the other hand, I personally would just want to leave it as the hidden gem, for the very small, minimal group of people who are still not familiar with this game, even to this day. With a message to those people, bei you will not be disappointed on how much this game lives up to. Buy it now.
Was this review helpful?
104.7 hrs on record
got killed by slenderman, shrek, and osama bin laden all in one game...GG
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
1.3 hrs on record
The successor to Left 4 Dead, this second game adds new maps, new weapons, new special infected with new attacks and even new characters. But in many ways the most important different between the two games is the scoring system.Without mods, the first games scoring system really did tend to induce rage. A single mistake on a map and you could lose so many points that teams would be totally demoralized and either fall apart (making the game effectively over) or just quit (making it absolutely over). For hardcore players this was half the fun, but for the average casual player it could make Left 4 Dead a little too frustrating.Left 4 Dead 2 on the other hand had a far more forgiving score system allowing teams who fail badly on map 1 to still feel they have a good chance of clawing the in back in the next 3 or 4 maps. With party wipes being a little less likely due to the removal of the quad cap, Left 4 Dead 2 is still a game people can play causally and still enjoy. With the extra variety of a lot more special infected meaning a lot more variety in possible tactics, Left 4 Dead 2 is still one of the best team focused games that I have ever played.If you have a small group of close friends who love winning through superior team work rather than superior twitch skills, Left 4 Dead 2 is one of the best PvP games you could try. But be warned, playing with random people you have never met can be rewarding, but more often than not it can be bloody annoying.
Was this review helpful?
8.3 hrs on record
I couldnt decide what to write in this review , so im gonna share with you guys my favorite apple pie recipe Enjoy! :Pastry2
all-purpose flour 1
teaspoon salt 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shortening 4 to 6 tablespoons cold water Filling1/3
to 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup
all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/8
teaspoon salt 8 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples (8 medium) 2
tablespoons butter or margarine 1) In medium bowl, mix 2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until particles are size of small peas. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all flour is moistened and pastry almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2 teaspoons more water can be added if necessary).2) Gather pastry into a ball. D shape into 2 flattened rounds on lightly floured surface. W refrigerate about 45 minutes or until dough is firm and cold, yet pliable. This allows the shortening to become slightly firm, which helps make the baked pastry more flaky. If refrigerated longer, let pastry soften slightly before rolling.3) Heat oven to 425°F. With floured rolling pin, roll one pastry round into round 2 inches larger than upside-down 9-inch glass pie plate. Fold place in pie plate. Unfold and ease into plate, pressing firmly against bottom and side.4) In large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour, the cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Stir in apples until well mixed. Spoon into pastry-lined pie plate. Cut butt sprinkle over filling. Trim overhanging edge of pastry 1/2 inch from rim of plate.5)
Roll other round of pastry into 10-inch round. Fold into fourths and cut slits so steam can escape. Unfold top trim overhanging edge 1 inch from rim of plate. Fold and roll top edge under lower edge, pre flute as desired. Cover edge with 2- to 3-inch strip of foil to prevent excessive browning.6)
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust, removing foil for last 15 minutes of baking. Serve warm if desired.
Was this review helpful?
1,493.7 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead 2 is a hard game to review. The left 4 dead games &both of them& are games that are unlike anything else I have ever played, they are games that quite literally changed my entire life. These games are the types of games that you can meet people on that will be friends for years to come and these games also have an unreal amount of replay value. you have campaign for the casual players with addon support so you have an almost endless amount of maps to play if you dont mind downloading more, you have versus which can be really fun, but sadly in both games unless you play with friends the community is either tryhards that care too much about winning or people that are so terrible that you wonder how they even got their computer running in the first place. Lastly there is survival, my personal favorite game mode. People in the survival community &once you actually find the real survival players& are useually a nice bunch of people and its a game mode unlike the other two in a good way once you give it a chance. Honestly both of these games although they both are titled &Left 4 Dead& are very different and many people i have run into tend to think of one game as simply better than the other, but objectively speaking this is simply not the case. Both games are too different to really make that kind of judgement. Both of these games are games that if you enjoy this type of gameplay, then you could waste thousands of hours on them.But this brings up the biggest problem with these games, the people in them. Do enough searching and you will find people you can mingle with but the majority of public players in either game regardless of game mode are unbelieveably dumb. In vs also not just the really dumb people but you have the typical ???????s found in any game based around pvp that seem to think that winning makes them more important somehow as a person and don't seem to realize that there is no reward for winning in a l4d games like there is in a competitive game like counter strike or dota with their tournaments. Campaign is a really casual game mode compared to the other two but still there tends to be ???????s in this game mode too sometimes, people that find joy in joining pub games just to grief their teammates for some reason and then leave without a word. Thankfully this is rare and most people in campaign are either mute or friendly.Then there is survival, a game mode that brings me more enjoyment but also more frustration than any other mode. In L4D2 it seems to be a collection of people that for some stupid reason refuse to play anything except for the mall map, people that are actually really terrible at it too and can run laps for 100+ min on mall sure but could not get a gold on any other map to save their life. There is l4d1 survival as well which is a dif style of play but the community is dying off because all of the players who have been around a long time have gotten tired of the game and pubs are beyond stupid. Always either people trying to glitch a time or people so bad/dumb you wonder if they were dropped on their head as a baby 5 times.All in all, You will enjoy the l4d games, both of them if you enjoy co-op based shooters, but you will have to endure a very mixed crowd of people regardless of game, with the first game haveing a somewhat more friendly crowd cause of the smaller community. I would recommend both games if you have the patience to search for people worth talking to or have someone to go into the game with.
Was this review helpful?
161.8 hrs on record
You can play as Mario fighting Shrek with a giant diIdo while your teammates Batman, a Raptor and Megan Fox are busy killing Teletubbies and Osama Bin Ladden with gingerbread while listening to Benny Hill as a boss fight music.Thank you Steam Workshop.11/10- IGN
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead 2 is a very fun adventure game in which you team up with 3 others and kill countless zombies as you fight for your survival. Utilise many weapons such as assault rifles, pistols, axes and even chainsaws. It has a good storyline as well, making the characters who need to survive quite interesting as they have to interact with eachother. While the zombie-killing is fun, after a while it will get reptitive and you'll run out of fun ways to kill zombies. Another downside is that you should really play it with others, as whith bots it is really bad because they act like they have no brain. There are a good range of modes however, even ones when you get to control zombies!Pros:+Good variety of weapons and fun ways to kill zombies+Good sotry+Fun with 4 people+Good modesCons:-Can get repetitive, depending on how you view it-Bad if you're on your ownVerdict:9.1/10.0
Was this review helpful?
1,806.3 hrs on record
love it, have been playing for 5 years !!
Was this review helpful?
161.7 hrs on record
Everyone ever should own this game.+Killing zombies+Good survivers+Melee weapons look awesome+So many god damn mods that you just want to install them all and kill your computer, but it would be worth it because it would look ????ing amazingggggg.+Ingame voice and chat, so friends all around!-You will spend most of your life on this game.-You may become emotionally attatched to Ellis. No? Just me? Ok.
Was this review helpful?
42.7 hrs on record
Perfect party game that is really, really good if you play it with friends because alone it?s good but it doesnt make that much fun and it gets boring. You can play competitive, campaign, versus ( humans vs. infected) ;), camapign solo etc. also there is a steam workshop that gives you so much extra content. The community is still revealing many mods for this game.
All in one a good game to play with friends
Was this review helpful?
637.0 hrs on record
...Every lady's crazy when her daddy's not around ?...Gotta reach for the top, stay that mountainnnn ?
Was this review helpful?
1,861.2 hrs on record
One of the best FPS/co-op survival zombie game out there, even after 5 years. Fun & really addicting to play, not much more to say there :D11/10Ps. We need a free weekend for this game already, so people that still didn't get Good Guy Nick achievement can get it & I know a few that have been waiting a lot & only have this achievement remaining (like me)
Was this review helpful?
50.9 hrs on record
GG It has zombies and you shoot them, and when you shoot them they die. And when they die more zombies come and then you shoot them and then they die and then a BIG FAT ***** comes along and vomits on you~ T^T AND HE IS A WIZZARD because he summons more zombies and then they attack you and you shoot them and then they die.But there is also a STERIOD OVERDOSER OMG HE IS TOTALL BS HE SHOVED ME OFF A BRIDGE LIKE WTF MAN SERIOUSLY I JUST WANTED TO CROSS THE BRIDGE, YOU AINT GANDALF OR ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO PASS!You have a ANOREXIC CRYING ***** BUT SHE IS A ??????? TRAP!!! O^O She like tears off your ******* face, it aint cool im telling yah. I just wanted to help you you crying ???????.Don't get me started on that SPITTING ***** WITH A LUNG INFECTION like eww gosh darn green **** everywhere and it ******* burns you get it like all over my suit and its gross as hell.Well there is also a LITTLE ******* HEAD ?????? ***** like i aint giving no disgusting mutated dwarf no ??????? so stop humping my head!Don't forget the BIG AGRO CHARGING ??? did he like only work out one arm? what a ????ing ??? he is stupid and ugly and i hate him he like smashes me into the ground, do you have like anger problems or something?!!??!?I like the hunter. . . He is funny and looks like a druggy chav in his little black track suit~ &3 x3 (Love you hunter)But please stop ripping my crotch apart with your deadly claws of doom.Smoker. . .
Smoker. . .
Tentacule ?????Overall, Yeah left 4 dead 2 is a really good game. Get it~
Was this review helpful?
15.9 hrs on record
Good game that you can play with friends... or just alone :)4/5!
Was this review helpful?
82.6 hrs on record
Playing co-op mode is really great, not to mention the killing hordes of zombies and special zombies. The game has some interesting modes, as well as several campaign. I recommend playing with all the fans of zombies.My rating 10/10
Was this review helpful?
8.8 hrs on record
Best apocalyptic game I have ever played. &lamest review ever&
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 70 Steam Achievements
Title: Left 4 Dead 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2009
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2 - Four Pack
Left 4 Dead Bundle
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 求生之路2官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信