rpg maker vx1.03怎么在战斗时让BGM继续播放

RPG Maker VX Ace
Global Achievements
433 In-Game
$69.99
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
What does popular mean?
It means the content you're seeing has been rated up more than it has been rated down for the given time period.
Degica Mid Week Madness Giveaway
Don't miss out on our amazing giveaway and sale. Over $4,000 in Prizes! All things Degica are on sale up to 85% off. Pick up DLC, the other makers, or even one of our many many excellent games! withGet all the details and join the giveaway at the link below.
RPG Maker VX Ace
I was wanting some second opinions because seventy dollars is a big investment. I have always wanted to make my own RPG game, so I nearly fainted when I discovered this, then I did when I saw the price tag. I no absolutely nothing about making video games...
General Discussions
This game is so awsome (lame) cuz it?s including Cutscenes! LIKE MGS STYLE (like cheap game...)&
RPG Maker VX Ace Beginner Tutorial Video Series (over 2 hours long!)
This 3-part Beginner Series of videos totals over 2 hours long, but goes over all the basics: The interface, basic mapping, NPCs, basic quests, switches and variables, move routes, common events, and even how to install and use a script. The YouTube descr&
78 ratings
Princess Princess Remake: Gameplay Vid Preview&
RTP Color guide!&
Using Eclipse for RPG Maker scripting
A small guide on how to use Eclipse IDE for writing RPG Maker scripts.&
32 ratings
T?kiro Island&
Cliche Quest 2013 Trailer/Demo&
Luna Engine - GUI BETA&
Test location - shot #03&
Miniguide: Adding color and icons to text.
A guide for beginners on making text look cool. Although my examples center on loot and treasure chests, this guide has a broad list of potential applications.&
Finder - first official game-art&
It Lurks! A horror-themed Role Playing Game (RPG) for PC.&
Screenshot from It Lurks! A horror-themed RPG.&
Workshop Item
Thats a european joke (especialy germany and Great Britain i say only Lasagna...)&
Workshop Item
Dungeon Music pack&
Like every classic ?????? CD-I game, Tails Quest will have a Part 2. Tails Quet 2: Work in progress.&
A Miner's Guide to RPG VXace
Mining can be a good support to a crafting system, but it can get a little complex to set up. How hard it is to set up is Feature creep can be a major problem in this kind of event, especialy with More than one tier of rock/pick and m&
Tips On: Making a Zombie Apocalypse
Who here have ideas for a zombie RPG horror game? If you do, then I have some great tips for you! Just click here on this guide and have a look!&
Workshop Item
Dynamite Mtn. Parallax&
Workshop Item
Chiyoko Wakadaichi character sets&
Workshop Item
Moonwhisper&
Recommended
3.6 hrs on record
Seems decent if you get in to it.
1,388 products in account
Recommended
440.7 hrs on record
I've been using RPG Maker since the RPG Maker 2003. Right now VX Ace is my favorite, I prefer the sprites from XP but I love the range of things you can do in this one. 9/10
103 products in account
Recommended
529.4 hrs on record
I'd only recommend this software if you have previous experience with their other engines(and if you get it on a sale).RPG Maker 2003 can accomplish a lot of the same features, even if it is less polished, and can be found free on the official website. Some noteworthy games made through this engine are Ib, OFF, and Yume Nikki. However, it is a bit more difficult to use, since setting up events are not color coded as they are in VX Ace and the events are not organized by type in 2003(or at all). Also, if you have experience in Rubyscript coding, you can write your own custom scripts through VX Ace. I've seen a lot of really cool fanmade additions that were made possible through it.It is rather expensive, but if you get it on a sale, it can go for around just $14. So yes, I would recommend it- if you have the experience and the patience.
14 products in account
[Skatinmonk Plays] Creepypasta Land Ep:4 &You sure you wanna go in my mind? & *Feat Kennykawai*&
Recently i have asked for help for the right software to choose now that I know I now own a program will be launched soon, and that program is called dedicated indie gamers/devs This is a club for people with creative minds and spririts to show there stuf...
General Discussions
not trying to make another legal discussion but....
so i'm making a parody rpg game off of super smash bros and i wanted your guys opinion should i make all the characters playable or just a few i was thinking of making more than one game so i could do di...
General Discussions
Can you make a zelda like game with this engine and also, I mostly saw turn based combat but can you do "normal" combat like in zelda ?
General Discussions
So, there's something I'
basically, when you walk on the ground, it changes to a different tile.
Is that possible?
If so, how would I go about it?
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:66RPG 站内搜索
精确(推荐)1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
[COLOR=red]强力推出《游戏制作大师2003》制作游戏不在是梦想
游戏制作4IN1(这四个并非一个公司出品,但RPG是同公司) 本世纪最经典的好...
收藏人数: 252
制作发行:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名:&RPG制作大师XP & RPG制作大师VX英文名:&RPG MAKER XP & RPG MAKER VX版本:&V1.03汉化版 & V1.0.1汉化版制作发行:&地区:&简介:&
[已通过安全检测]安全检测软体: Symantec AntiVirus 防毒系统版本: 10.2.0.276杀毒引擎版本: 71.4.0.15()[已通过安装测试]Windows XP Professional + Service Pack 2共享服务器: Razorback 3.0服务时间: 全天24小时(白天可能有点慢,晚上网速全开)[免责声明]该下载内容仅限於个人测试学习之用,不得用於商业用途,并且请在下载后24小时内删除。软体版权归作者及其公司所有,如果你喜欢,请购买正版。《RPG制作大师XP》是2005发布的,这个版本制作游戏很方便,推荐大家用这个版本做游戏《RPG制作大师VX》是2008最新发布的,这个比RPGXP功能要强大很多,但是由于这个制作工具才面世,网上教程很少,所以不推荐使用!均为汉化版RPG Maker(RPG制作大师XP, RPGツークルXP)是由Enterbrain Incorporation公司出品的RPG游戏制作工具。一款能使不懂编程的人也能做出精美RPG及其他类型游戏的优秀软件.它可让玩家自行制作在计算机游戏中相当受欢迎的角色扮演游戏,也就是 Role-Playing Game(RPG)的软件。制作完成的游戏,即使在没有安装 RPG Maker XP 的电脑上也能运行。RPG Maker XP的主要特点有:高精度的画面 支持 640×480 像素分辨率 32 色真彩色图像。完全对应 Alpha Channel(每个像素的透明度),光滑的透过处理,柔和的半透明表现。画面的合成方法也增加了通常的半透明合成、加算合成和减算合成。而且字型自动映射,粗体不再引人注目。使用软件的音乐播放 作为 BGM,主要使用 DirectMusic Synthesizer 的 MIDI 播放。因为以软件播放,所以不能用其它格式代替,音乐素材的制造人没必需考虑对各种 MIDI 音乐的对应。在制作过程中能被正常播放的 MIDI 文件,同样可以在其它环境中正常播放。灵活且强大的脚本系统 用 RPGXP 制作完成的游戏,脚本是以 Ruby 语言编写的。预先编写的脚本可以制作十分独特和有趣的游戏,它是为了更高级的游戏制作需求准备的,使用它可以进行画面设计、编写战斗系统,以及一切的游戏要素。运用脚本制作 RPG 以外类型的游戏也是可能的。当然,RpgMakerXP自带很丰富的素材,即是说,你要制作一款游戏,不用到处寻找素材也能直接做出一个精美的RPG游戏. ***************************************************************近期EB社公开了RPG制作大师系列的最新作《RPG制作大师VX》(RPGツクールVX),其售价为9800日元(不含税),发售日为12月27日。RPG制作大师是一款即使不懂得编程知识也可以简单的制作出原创RPG游戏的工具,只需绘制地图和设置怪物,道具,魔法等等要素最后就可以完成一部属于自己的RPG游戏。工具本身附带了素材库,里面包含了各种人物图形,怪物图形,地图元件,背景音乐和音效等等可供用户使用,即使你不会画画,也可以成为一个游戏制作者,当然你也可以自己加入MIDI,WAV或OGG格式的音频文件,和导入自己画的素材到你的游戏中。游戏做成后不但可以在自己的机器上运行,还可以将其刻录成CD-ROM,发布到网络上甚至是发售,让所有人都能欣赏到你的作品。《RPG制作大师VX》 的新要素自动绘制地图功能复归人物头像功能复归全新的默认素材库人物步行图默认尺寸定为32x32像素自由的更换字体移动中按住Shift键可以奔跑(可以设定相关装备)动画播放速度提升(30FPS→60FPS)选项更加完善此外《RPG制作大师VX》将更适用于初学者使用,除了自动绘制地图,迷宫之外,移动,宝箱和门等事件将也可以轻松完成。官网:软件来源:
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):RPG maker VX 标题音乐怎么修改_百度知道
RPG maker VX 标题音乐怎么修改
游戏刚开始时的音乐在RM VX里是该怎么修改的?
提问者采纳
打开上面工具选项列表中的数据库,选系统,里面的音乐选项第一个就是改标题画面音乐的.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
标题音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁rpg maker vx每次F12测试,都要卡10秒左右才出现标题,已知是DirectMusic这玩意的问题,系统为win7。_百度知道
rpg maker vx每次F12测试,都要卡10秒左右才出现标题,已知是DirectMusic这玩意的问题,系统为win7。
特来此处求教。100分打赏,都要黑屏10秒左右才出现标题和标题音乐。这是在win7系统之下才这样的,大概猜测是DirectMusic这玩意的问题。在66rpg论坛上也找到不到解决办法,驱动也装全了,winxp系统没问题,都是换了新系统才这样的rpg maker vx每次F12测试,病毒也扫了!要是能解决另有奖赏
提问者采纳
但实际执行 Audio,用程序自带的音乐测试.bgm_play 等函数的时候却会卡 4-6 秒以上来自66RPG 紫苏 的回帖和 DirectSound 有关,在 VX 里,所有 BGM 和 ME 一律卡 4-6 秒;在 RMXP 中音乐测试不会卡
我查遍了整个66rpg论坛也找不到解决办法,特此才来百度知道的……但还是感谢你的热心回答,额……
很抱歉,我也没有良好的解决办法。这可能需要修改RMVX本身而非脚本,win7下的RM系列软件不论是开发还是运行,出现问题的都较多,这也只是其一。提供个试验方案:所有音乐改用mp3或wav,避免mid格式若仍然如此,可能就需要摒弃原有的音频模块了,这个恕我无能为力.....
提问者评价
唉,算了……
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我啊,三次元西奈二次元赛高,打心底里爱着动漫啊
directmusic的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}