vs2012密钥解决方案 mixed platforms

VS2005、VS2008、VS2010、VS2012解决方案和工程项目文件转换方法 - 好代码编程网
VS2005、VS2008、VS2010、VS2012解决方案和工程项目文件转换方法
VS2005、VS2008、VS2010、VS2012解决方案和工程项目文件转换方法&&
.Net 文章一周点击
.Net 文章一月点击
HaoGongJu.Net ( 好代码 ) All Rights Reservedteam build of C# and C++ projects
I am working on managed code projects written in C# and C++. Now, iam trying to build using Team build. It seems its not possible to build them with one buildtype because platform settings. Is there any possible solution?
Thanks in advance.
The warnings generated when building a solution for a non supported platform/flavor can sometimes be ignored. For example, in your case you have a C# solution and a C++ solution and you select AnyCPU and Win32 as the platforms to build through TeamBuild. First, the C# solution will build only in Any CPU platform and will get dropped in the Binaries\Debug or Binaries\Release directory. The C++ solution will fail to build as it is unsupported and generate a warning. In the second run, Team Build will start building for 'Win32' platform. The C++ solution will succesfully build this time and will get dropped in Binaries\Win32\Debug or Binaries\Win32\Release directory. However while building the C# solution, a warning that it cannot be built for Win32 will be generated. So you will end up with the following tree structure at the end of building the two platforms.
+ Binaries
Are there any specific dependencies on the binary location that you have which is causing failure beyond the compilation process? Do you need both the C++ and C# solution dropped in the same location? If there is no such requirement, you should have all of the binaries built and dropped in the binaries location (although they will be placed within their respective platforms directory)
Thanks,Amit
It should look like,
&ConfigurationToBuild Include=&Debug|Mixed Platforms&&
&FlavorToBuild&Debug&/FlavorToBuild&
&PlatformToBuild&Mixed Platforms&/PlatformToBuild& &/ConfigurationToBuild&
Yes, you can build them in one build type.
Use &Mixed Platforms& as the platform.
Can you please exatrapolate how i can use &mixed platforms&.
I need some win32 C++ projects to be built along some C# projects using RC1 TFS. I was previously using Nant for this purpose.
Please let me know
1. how can i accomplish this using TFS and support several browsers.
2. How can I give several platform since i am not sure of default path for other platforms. Is there any standard way to deal with this.
Thanks in advance.
&Mixed Platforms& when chosen as a build platform builds all solutions in their default platforms. Hence your C++ projects must be built in Win32 and the C# ones in Any CPU.
Iam using Team build to build the solution. but Team build doesnot have &Mixed Platforms&. Is there an alternate way.
In the following path
TestProject-& BuildType-& new buildtype-&welcome-&selections-&configuration,
I didnot find mixed platforms....
Thanks in advance
If you are on Beta 3 or Beta 3 Refresh bits, type the value &Mixed Platforms& in the box on configuration page.
Post Beta 3 we have added it to the drop-down.
Thanks a lot for a very informative reply. I never knew i need/can add &Mixed Platforms& in my BuildType. Iam trying to make them work.
I just wanted to share the error i was encountering so that i can get some information as &Mixed Platforms& is the only way, or any other concept Iam missing to include.
My Scenario: 2 C# projects and 2 win 32 C++ project, interdependent sometimes...
&ItemGroup&
&SolutionToBuild
Include=&$(SolutionRoot)\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln& /&
&SolutionToBuild
Include=&$(SolutionRoot)\LegacyEdit\LegacyEdit.sln& /&
&/ItemGroup&
Their configuration is given as
&ConfigurationToBuild Include=&Debug|Any CPU&&
&PlatformToBuild&Any CPU&/PlatformToBuild&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
&ConfigurationToBuild Include=&Debug|Win32&&
&PlatformToBuild&Win32&/PlatformToBuild&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
The warning occured:
E:\Build\Working\MyApplication\Sources\_myApp\ES\Src\HelpManager1\myHelpManager1.sln
warning MSB4126: The specified solution configuration &Debug|Win32& is
invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=&Any CPU&) or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.
I read in a forum that I need to specify .Net as platform type in case of MSB4126 warning.( )
Can i get any suggestion regarding this.
1) Checkout the TFSBuild.proj file and modify it as shown below -
Change from -
&PlatformToBuild&Any CPU&/PlatformToBuild&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
&ConfigurationToBuild Include=&Debug|Win32&&
&PlatformToBuild&Win32&/PlatformToBuild&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
&PlatformToBuild&Mixed Platforms&/PlatformToBuild&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
2) Checkin the file.
Now build it.
This should work.
You can try it before checkin by doing &msbuild tfsbuild.proj& from a Visual Studio Command Prompt inside the directory containing TFSBuild.proj file.
Thanks a lot for your reply. My process of solving the problem is really speeding up with your help. You have pointed a right point where I need to make change in the configurationToBuild.
But my solution contain projects which have been migrarted from Visual studio 2003. Will it work for the migrated versions. I believe i need to make some changes for it to work.
I forgot to specify, Iam using RC1 version of TFS. I've updated to it recently.
Can you please share with me any such points where in I can build the migrated applications along with the new versions in team build with right configuration.
Thanks in advance.
I tried with the solution you have provided,
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
Iam getting the following error...
Solution: , Project: HelpManager1.sln, Compilation errors and warnings
E:\Build\Working\MyApplication\Sources\_myApp\ES\Src\HelpManager1\myHelpManager1.sln(0,0);
warning MSB4126: The specified solution configuration &Debug|Mixed Platforms& is invalid.
Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties
(e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=&Any CPU&) or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration
Do let me know the cause and how to get along with this error.
Thanks in advance.
I am sorry that this is taking time to resolve.
Looks like problem is much deeper that I initially thought it to be.
1) You mentioned that there are two C# projects and two C++ projects. Can you specify which solution contains what type of projects?
2) Can you share the contents of the .sln only (no code needed) with me?
Iam sory to say that iam not supposed to expose certain functionality of our development. Iam herewith sending a file that i previously done using Nant and Team build. so, i had to use some other referances in the previous versions of the same thread.
But now i feel iam closure to the solution, iam able to share part of what i can produce to the site.
The following is the Build.Proj file that was generated while using Nant.
&?xml version=&1.0& ?&
&project name=&TSWin 5.0 ES& default=&Build.Projects& basedir=&.& xmlns:xsi=&http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance& xmlns=&http://nant.sf.net/schemas/nant.xsd& xsi:schemaLocation=&http://nant.sf.net/schemas/nant.xsd file://C:\nant.xsd&&
&loadtasks assembly=&${nant.location}\MSBuildTask.dll& /&
&!-- #################################### Constants ################################### --&
&property name=&BuildTarget& value=&Rebuild& overwrite=&false& /&
&property name=&Configuration& value=&Debug& overwrite=&false& /&
&property name=&Local.dir& value=&${project::get-base-directory()}& overwrite=&false& /&
&!-- #################################### Constants ################################### --&
&target name=&CleanUp& &
&delete dir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Bin& failonerror=&false& /&
&mkdir dir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Bin\Debug& /&
&mkdir dir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Bin\Release& /&
&fileset basedir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src&&
&include name=&**/bin/**& /&
&include name=&**/obj/**& /&
&include name=&**/*resharper*/**& /&
&/fileset&
&target name=&CopyLib&&
&copy todir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Bin\Debug& flatten=&true&&
&fileset basedir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Lib&&
&include name=&Ade\*.dll& /&
&include name=&ANTLR\Bin\*.dll& /&
&include name=&DirectSkin\*.dll& /&
&include name=&ExtraControls\IPAddressControlLib\*.dll& /&
&include name=&Syncfusion\*.dll& /&
&include name=&NUnit\*.dll& /&
&include name=&Poet\dll\debug\*.dll& /&
&/fileset&
&copy todir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Bin\Release& flatten=&true&&
&fileset basedir=&${Local.dir}\ES\Lib&&
&include name=&Ade\*.dll& /&
&include name=&ANTLR\Bin\*.dll& /&
&include name=&DirectSkin\*.dll& /&
&include name=&ExtraControls\IPAddressControlLib\*.dll& /&
&include name=&Syncfusion\*.dll& /&
&include name=&Poet\dll\release\*.dll& /&
&/fileset&
&target name=&Build.Projects& depends=&CleanUp, CopyLib&&
&exec basedir=&${Local.dir}\ES\BuildTools& program=&doAll.bat& workingdir=&${Local.dir}\ES\BuildTools&&&/exec&
&!-- C++ Win 32 --&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Legacy\TerminalDlls\Terminal.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& platform=&Win32& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Legacy\ProtocolDlls\Protocol.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& platform=&Win32& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Legacy\TSwinLegacy.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& platform=&Win32& /&
&!-- C++ Win 32 --&
&!-- C# --&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Test\TestUtilities\TestUtilities.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Terminal\TerminalInterface\TerminalInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\DomainObjects\DomainObjectsInterface\DomainObjectsInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\DomainObjects\DomainObjectsImpl\DomainObjectsImpl.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\AdeFrameworkExtension\AdeFrameworkExtension.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&!-- C# --&
&!-- C++ Win 32 --&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\LegacyEditInterface\LegacyEditInterface.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&!-- C++ Win 32 --&
&!-- C# --&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\ClipboardManager\ClipboardManager.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\SolutionTree\SolutionTreeInterface\SolutionTreeInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\OperationHistory\OperationHistory.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Protocol\ProtocolInterface\ProtocolInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\PropertyView\PropertyControls\PropertyControls.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Toolbox\Toolbox.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\EditorManager\EditorManagerInterface\EditorManagerInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Script\ScriptCompiler\ScriptCompilerInterface\ScriptCompilerInterface.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Script\ScriptEditor\ScriptEditor.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Script\ScriptVariableEditor\ScriptVariableEditor.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Script\TaskEditor\TaskEditor.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\EditorManager\EditorManagerImpl\EditorManagerImpl.csproj& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\JumpResolver\JumpResolver.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\TSwinResources\TSwinResources.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\OEM_Rexroth\OEM_Rexroth.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\TSWin\TSWin.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&msbuild file=&${Local.dir}\ES\Src\Composer\Composer.sln& target=&Rebuild& configuration=&${Configuration}& /&
&!-- C# --&
&/project&
The follwoing is the BuldType.Proj file generated after TFS build:
&?xml version=&1.0& encoding=&utf-8&?&
&Project DefaultTargets=&DesktopBuild& xmlns=&/developer/msbuild/2003&&
&Import Project=&$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v8.0\TeamBuild\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.targets& /&
&ProjectExtensions&
&Description&
&/Description&
&BuildMachine&VSTSRC&/BuildMachine&
&/ProjectExtensions&
&PropertyGroup&
&TeamProject&TSWin&/TeamProject&
&BuildDirectoryPath&D:\Build\Working&/BuildDirectoryPath&
&DropLocation&\\vstsrc\Public\Build\TSWin\EngineeringSuite\ES.Managed&/DropLocation&
&RunTest&true&/RunTest&
&WorkItemFieldValues&Symptom=Steps To Reproduce=Start the build using Team Build&/WorkItemFieldValues&
&RunCodeAnalysis&Always&/RunCodeAnalysis&
&UpdateAssociatedWorkItems&true&/UpdateAssociatedWorkItems&
&!-- Title for the work item created on build failure --&
&WorkItemTitle&Build failure in build:&/WorkItemTitle&
&!-- Description for the work item created on build failure --&
&DescriptionText&This work item was created by Team Build on a build failure.&/DescriptionText&
&!-- Text pointing to log file location on build failure --&
&BuildlogText&The build log file is at:&/BuildlogText&
&!-- Text pointing to error/warnings file location on build failure --&
&ErrorWarningLogText&The errors/warnings log file is at:&/ErrorWarningLogText&
&SkipClean&True&/SkipClean&
&SkipGet&True&/SkipGet&
&/PropertyGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&SolutionToBuild Include=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Src\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln& /&
&/ItemGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&/ConfigurationToBuild&
&/ItemGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&MetaDataFile Include=& &&
&TestList& &/TestList&
&/MetaDataFile&
&/ItemGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&Libraries Include=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Lib\**\*.dll& /&
&/ItemGroup&
&Target Name=&AfterGet&&
&MakeDir Directories=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin& Condition=&!Exists('$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin')& /&
&MakeDir Directories=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\Debug& Condition=&!Exists('$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\Debug')& /&
&MakeDir Directories=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\Release& Condition=&!Exists('$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\Release')& /&
&Copy SourceFiles=&@(Libraries)& DestinationFiles=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\Debug\%(Filename)%(Extension)& SkipUnchangedFiles=&true& /&
&Target Name=&AfterDropBuild&&
&!-- Copy Binaries to Latest directory --&
&CreateItem Include=&$(SolutionRoot)\TSWin50\ES\Bin\**\*.*& &
&Output ItemName=&FilesToCopy& TaskParameter=&Include& /&
&/CreateItem&
SourceFiles=&@(FilesToCopy)&
DestinationFiles=&@(FilesToCopy -&'$(DropLocation)\..\Latest\%(RecursiveDir)%(Filename)%(Extension)')&
ContinueOnError=&true& /&
&/Project&
Hoping to find the solution for this.
Thanks in advance.
The warnings generated when building a solution for a non supported platform/flavor can sometimes be ignored. For example, in your case you have a C# solution and a C++ solution and you select AnyCPU and Win32 as the platforms to build through TeamBuild. First, the C# solution will build only in Any CPU platform and will get dropped in the Binaries\Debug or Binaries\Release directory. The C++ solution will fail to build as it is unsupported and generate a warning. In the second run, Team Build will start building for 'Win32' platform. The C++ solution will succesfully build this time and will get dropped in Binaries\Win32\Debug or Binaries\Win32\Release directory. However while building the C# solution, a warning that it cannot be built for Win32 will be generated. So you will end up with the following tree structure at the end of building the two platforms.
+ Binaries
Are there any specific dependencies on the binary location that you have which is causing failure beyond the compilation process? Do you need both the C++ and C# solution dropped in the same location? If there is no such requirement, you should have all of the binaries built and dropped in the binaries location (although they will be placed within their respective platforms directory)
Thanks,Amit
Thanks for your reply.
The behavior of build you explained seemed apt to the situation. But My solution is not yet build completely.
Iam trying from start as to creating a buildtype with specifications referred by Gautam. But this time iam facing another error. Can you please provide me quick information regarding the error:
&C:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\BuildType\TFSBuild.proj& (EndToEndIteration target(s)):
Target InitializeEndToEndIteration:
Target InitializeBuild:
Creating directory &C:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\BuildType\..\Sources&.
Creating directory &\\VSTSB3R\nightlybuilds\myBuildType5_&.
C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v8.0\TeamBuild\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.targets(238,5): error MSB3191: Unable to create directory &\\VSTSB3R\nightlybuilds\myBuildType5_&. Access to the path '\\VSTSB3R\nightlybuilds\myBuildType5_' is denied.
Done building target &InitializeBuild& in project &TFSBuild.proj& -- FAILED.
Done building project &TFSBuild.proj& -- FAILED.
Build FAILED.
C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v8.0\TeamBuild\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.targets(238,5): error MSB3191: Unable to create directory &\\VSTSB3R\nightlybuilds\myBuildType5_&. Access to the path '\\VSTSB3R\nightlybuilds\myBuildType5_' is denied.
-----------------------------------------
Regarding the binaries that you have asked, i see no binary output in the drop folder - & - what actually these binary files contain. any sample binary file.
Can you please provide me information about these two issues. Iam in a urgent need of information.
Did you give permission for the build service account to write to the drop location? The build service account must have read/write permission (or full control) on the drop share
. Right click on the nightlybuilds folder on vstsb3r machine and click on properties. Go to the sharing tab bar and select 'Permissions'. You can initially test out if this is the problem by enabling full control for 'Everyone'.
Let us know if this doesn't work out.
wow! it worked. I could able to build my solution successfully giving the permissions for the drop folder.
Scenario after building the solution:
Threee buildlog files were generated in drop location.
errorsWarningLogtext.txt --- Solution: , Project: HelpManager.sln, Configuration: Debug, Mixed PlatformsC:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\Sources\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln(0,0): warning MSB4126: The specified solution configuration &Debug|Mixed Platforms& is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=&Any CPU&) or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.
MixedPlatformDebug.txt----Solution: , Project: HelpManager.sln, Compilation errors and warningsC:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\Sources\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln(0,0): warning MSB4126: The specified solution configuration &Debug|Mixed Platforms& is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=&Any CPU&) or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.
BuildLog.txt --- a part of this file shows the warningBuild succeeded.C:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\Sources\HelpManager\HelpManager.sln : warning MSB4126: The specified solution configuration &Debug|Mixed Platforms& is invalid. Please specify a valid solution configuration using the Configuration and Platform properties (e.g. MSBuild.exe Solution.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=&Any CPU&) or leave those properties blank to use the default solution configuration.MSBUILD : warning : Directory &C:\nightlybuilds\AdventureWorksCMMI\myBuildType5\BuildType\..\Sources\..\Binaries\Mixed Platforms\Debug\& not found.
2 Warning(s)
0 Error(s)
Though it failed in some parts. Please let me know the information on the following issues:
1. I didnot find my binaries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2. Making my build successfull!!!!!!! Hopefully!!!!!
Thanks in advance....
In this case 'Mixed Platforms' is not a supported platform for any of the solutions. You should select 'Any CPU' and 'Win32' as the platforms to build through Team Build.
If, for some reason, you are only interested in building for 'Mixed Platforms' there is a round about way of doing it through the IDE. Open up the C++ solution, add a dummy managed project and remove it after it has been added. This will create settings in the solution file to build it in 'Mixed Platforms' . Similarly open the C# solution, add a dummy unmanaged project and again remove it. Once again 'Mixed Platforms' will now get added as a buildable platform in the C# solution. Check in these changes and build for 'Mixed Platforms'
Thanks for your workaround!
The reasone why Iam not able to add both Any APU and win 32 is I've got one solution as you can see from .Proj where in i've got projects(C# and C++) (ANy CPU and Win 32). For this reason, If i give any one in my BuildType other is throwing the warning and not able to build successfully. Hence as per Gautam's suggestion I went for &Mixed Platforms& which I too feel is more convincing opinion.
Let me try with the same and know you the results. But is my Proj file still has to be in the following way,,,,
or it has to look something like
Thanks in advance!
It should look like,
Thanku Amit and Gautam...
Your suggestion(s) seems to be working. I'll be implementing it completely soon.
Thanks a lot.
Microsoft 正在进行一项网上调查,以了解您对 Msdn 网站的意见。如果您选择参加,我们将会在您离开 Msdn 网站时向您显示该网上调查。是否要参加?
<input type="hidden" id="hdnTrackerText" value="请不要关闭此窗口。谢谢!完成访问时,调查将显示在此处,所以请不要关闭此窗口。" />}

我要回帖

更多关于 vs2012发布网站 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信