draw a line from each picture towhere is the pictureace where

We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
American English
Academic English
Collocations
Practical English Usage
German-English
English-German
draw verbverb BrE BrE//dr?:// ; NAmE NAmE//dr?://
present simple I / you / we / they draw BrE BrE//dr?:// ; NAmE NAmE//dr?://
he / she / it draws BrE BrE//dr?:z// ; NAmE NAmE//dr?:z//
past simple drew BrE BrE//dru:// ; NAmE NAmE//dru://
past participle drawn BrE BrE//dr?:n// ; NAmE NAmE//dr?:n//
-ing form drawing BrE BrE//'dr?:??// ; NAmE NAmE//'dr?:??//
make pictures1
[intransitive, transitive] to make pictures, or a picture of something, with a pencil, pen or chalk (but not paint) You draw beautifully. draw something to draw a picture/diagram/graph She drew a house. He drew a circle in the sand with a stick. (figurative) The report drew a grim picture of inefficiency and corruption. Fine artsCreating art make a work of art/a drawing/a sketch/a sculpture/a statue/engravings/etchings/prints do an oil painting/a self-portrait/a line drawing/a rough sketch create a work of art/an artwork/paintings and sculptures produce paintings/portraits/oil sketches/his most celebrated work/a series of prints paint a picture/landscape/portrait/mural/in oils/in watercolours/(especially US English) in watercolors/on canvas draw a picture/a portrait/a cartoon/a sketch/a line/a figure/the human form/in charcoal/in ink sketch a preliminary drawing/a figure/a shape carve a figure/an image/a sculpture/an altarpiece/reliefs/a block of wood sculpt a portrait bust/a statue/an abstract figure etch a line/a pattern/a design/a name into the glass mix colours/(especially US English) colors/pigments/paints add/apply thin/thick layers of paint/colour/(especially US English) color/pigment use oil pastels/charcoal/acrylic paint/a can of spray paint work in bronze/ceramics/stone/oils/pastels/watercolour/a wide variety of mediaDescribing art paint/depict a female figure/a biblical scene/a pastoral landscape/a domestic interior depict/illustrate a traditional/mythological/historical/religious theme create an abstract composition/a richly textured surface/a distorted perspective paint dark/rich/skin/flesh tones use broad brush strokes/loose brushwork/vibrant colours/a limited palette/simple geometric forms develop/adopt/paint in a stylized manner/an abstract styleShowing and selling art commission an altarpiece/a bronze bust of somebody/a portrait/a religious work/an artist to paint something frame a painting/portrait hang art/a picture/a painting display/exhibit modern art/somebody’s work/a collection/original artwork/drawings/sculptures/a piece be displayed/hung in a gallery/museum install/place a sculpture in/at/on something erect/unveil a bronze/marble/life-size statue hold/host/mount/open/curate/see an exhibition (especially British English)/(usually North American English) an exhibit be/go on (British English) exhibition/(North American English) exhibit feature/promote/showcase a conceptual artist/contemporary works collect African art/modern British paintings/Japanese prints restore/preserve a fresco/great works of art
adverbaccurately, beautifully, carefully, … See
See related entries: ,
[transitive] draw something/somebody + adv./prep. to move something/somebody by pulling it or them gently He drew the cork out of the bottle. I drew my chair up closer to the fire. She drew me onto the balcony. I tried to draw him aside (= for example where I could talk to him privately). (figurative) My eyes were drawn to the man in the corner. pulldrag draw haul tow tugThese words all mean to move something in a particular direction, especially towards or behind you.pull to hold something and move it in a
to hold or be attached to a vehicle and move it along behind you:Pull the chair nearer the table. They use oxen to pull their carts.drag to pull somebody/something in a particular direction or behind you, usually along the ground, and especially with effort:The sack is too heavy to lift—you’ll have to drag it.draw (formal) to move somebody/something by pulling them/ to pull a vehicle such as a carriage:I drew my chair closer to the fire. a horse-drawn carriagehaul to pull somebody/something to a particular place with a lot of effort:Fishermen were hauling in their nets.drag or haul?You usually drag something behind
you usually haul something towards you, often upwards towards you. Dragging something often needs effort, but hauling something always does. tow to pull a car, boat or light plane behind another vehicle, using a rope or chain:Our car was towed away by the police.tug to pull somebody/something hard in a particular direction:She tried to escape but he tugged her back.Patterns to pull/drag/draw/haul/tow/tug somebody/something along/down/towards something to pull/drag/draw/haul/tow somebody/something behind you to pull/drag/draw/haul a cart/sledge to pull/draw a coach/carriage to pull/haul/tow a truck horses pull/draw/haul something dogs pull/drag/haul something
adverbhalf, partly, back, … prepositiononto, out of, to, … See 3[transitive] draw something (of horses, etc.) to pull a vehicle such as a carriage The Queen's coach was drawn by six horses. a horse-drawn carriage curtains4[transitive] draw something to open or close curtains, etc. The blinds were drawn. It was getting dark so I switched on the light and drew the curtains. She drew back the curtains and let the sunlight in.
adverbhalf, partly, back, … prepositiononto, out of, to, … See
move5[intransitive] + adv./prep. to move in the direction mentioned The train drew into the station. The train drew in. The figures in the distance seemed to be drawing closer. Their car drew alongside ours. (figurative) Her retirement is drawing near. (figurative) The meeting was drawing to a close. weapon6[transitive, intransitive] draw (something) (on somebody) to take out a weapon, such as a gun or a sword, in order to attack somebody She drew a revolver on me. He came towards them with his sword drawn. attract7[transitive] to attract or interest somebody draw somebody The movie is drawing large audiences. The course draws students from all over the country. draw somebody to something Her screams drew passers-by to the scene.
adverbimmediately, inevitably, inexorably, … prepositionfrom, to See
get reaction8[transitive] to produce a reaction or response draw something The plan has drawn a lot of criticism. draw something from somebody The announcement drew loud applause from the audience. make somebody talk9[transitive] draw somebody (about/on something) [often passive] to make somebody say more about something Spielberg refused to be drawn on his next movie.
adverbaccurately, beautifully, carefully, … See
conclusion10[transitive] draw something (from something) to have a particular idea after you have studied something or thought about it What conclusions did you draw from the report? We can draw some lessons for the future from this accident. comparison11[transitive] draw something to express a comparison or a contrast to draw an analogy/a comparison/a parallel/a distinction between two events choose12[intransitive, transitive] to decide something by picking cards, tickets or numbers by chance We drew for partners. draw something They had to draw lots to decide who would go. He drew the winning ticket. Names were drawn from a hat for the last few places. Italy has been drawn against Spain in the first round. draw somebody/something to do something Italy has been drawn to play Spain. game13[intransitive, transitive] to finish a game without either team winning England and France drew. England and France drew 3–3. draw with/against somebody England drew with/against France. draw something England drew their game against France. See related entries:
money14[transitive] to take money or payments from a bank account or post office synonym
draw something out (of something) I drew out ?200. Can I draw $80 out of my account? draw something (from something) She went to the post office to draw her pension. draw something on something The cheque was drawn on his personal account. liquid/gas15[transitive] draw something (+adv./prep.) to take or pull liquid or gas from somewhere to draw water from a well The device draws gas along the pipe.
adverbhalf, partly, back, … prepositiononto, out of, to, … See
smoke/air16[intransitive, transitive] to breathe in smoke or air draw at/on something He drew thoughtfully on his pipe. draw something in She breathed deeply, drawing in the fresh mountain air. Old English dragan, of G related to Dutch
and German , also to . Animals are instinctively drawn to those who like them. He approached her but she drew away. He draws very well. He was increasingly drawn to the idea of making short films. Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside. I drew my chair up to the fire. I tried to draw him aside so I could talk to him in private. Make sure the contract is properly drawn up. She drew me onto the balcony She sat with her legs drawn up on the sofa. The blinds were partly drawn. The contrasts of mood in the first movement are very sharply drawn. The ducts draw out stale air. The meeting was drawing to a close. The plan has drawn interest from local businessmen. The project enables students to draw together their knowledge, skills and experience. The site’s boundaries were tightly drawn by the Department of the Environment. We asked the surfing champion what first drew him to the sport. We drew closer to try to hear what was being said. We drew names randomly out of a hat. a beautifully drawn picture a crudely drawn child’s face as the boat drew towards the shore A taxi drew up and we got in. As he drew near, I could see that he was limping. Draw the curtains—it’s dark outside. She drew water from the well, and splashed her hands and face. She waved to me as I drew up. The Queen’s coach was drawn by six horses. The blinds were drawn and the house looked shut up. The company has been drawing gas and oil out of the rich ground for 62 years. The device draws water along the pipe. The figure in the distance seemed to be drawing closer. at daggers drawn
(British English) if two people are at daggers drawn, they are very angry with each other See related entries:
the battle lines are drawn
used to say that people or groups have shown which side they intend to support in an argument or contest that is going to begin draw/get a bead on somebody/something
(especially North American English) to aim carefully at somebody/something before shooting a gun One of the police officers drew a bead on the gunman and fired. draw a blank
to get no response or result So far, the police investigation has drawn a blank. draw blood
to make somebody bleed draw breath (British English) (US English draw a breath)
1to stop doing something and rest She talks all the time and hardly stops to draw breath.2(literary)
to be alive He was as kind a man as ever drew breath. draw somebody’s fire
to make somebody direct their anger, criticism, etc. at you, so that others do not have to face it draw/pull your horns in
to start being more careful in your behaviour, especially by spending less money than before Small businesses have had to pull their horns in during the recession. draw the line (at something/at doing something)
to re to set a limit I don't mind helping, but I draw the line at doing everything myself. We would have liked to invite all our relatives, but you have to draw the line somewhere. draw the line (between something and something)
to distinguish between two closely related ideas Where do you draw the line between genius and madness? draw a line under something
(British English) to say that something is finished and not worth discussing any more draw/cast lots (for something/to do something)
to choose somebody/something by lot They drew lots for the right to go first. draw the short straw (British English) (North American English get the short end of the stick)
to be the person in a group who is chosen or forced to perform an unpleasant duty or task I drew the short straw and had to clean the toilets. draw straws (for something)
to decide on somebody to do or have something, by choosing pieces of paper, etc. We drew straws for who went first. draw yourself up/rise to your full height
to stand straight and tall in order to show your determination or high status
to speak to somebody in private, especially in order to warn or tell them about something See
in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic EnglishSee
in the Oxford Advanced American DictionaryCheck pronunciation:
Other Links
Other results
All matches
Phrasal verbs
Nearby words
Explore our topicsGather materials. Choose a hard lead pencil (H pencils are best) that makes light, sketchy marks that are easy to erase. Marks made with these pencils also don't indent the paper, which is helpful when you want to add color to the image. A good quality eraser and thick paper are also important materials to have if you want your sketch to look professional.
If you don’t have the right type of pencil, you can do a sketch with a number 2. Just remember to make very light marks, rather than pressing hard on the page.
Drawing in pen is not advisable, since you won’t be able to erase marks you make.
You will also need colored markers, inks or paints to illustrate your clothing designs.
Decide on a pose for your croquis. The model for your design, called a croquis, should be drawn in a pose that will show off the items best. You can show the model walking, sitting, bending, or in any other position. As a beginner, you may want to start with the most common pose, which is a runway sketch that shows a model standing or striding on a runway. This is easiest to draw and it will allow you to illustrate all of your designs in full view.
Since you want to illustrate your designs in a way that makes them look professional and appealing, it's important to model them on croquis that are well-proportioned and well-drawn.
Many fashion illustrators practice drawing hundreds of croquis to perfect their ability to create a variety of poses.
Consider alternate methods for creating a croquis. It's nice to be able to draw your own croquis, since it allows you to create a model to the exact proportions you want. However, if you want to jump straight to drawing your clothing designs, there are a few shortcuts you can opt to take:
Download one online, where you'll find them in a range of shapes and sizes. For instance, you can download a croquis in the shape of a child, a man, a petite woman, and so on.
Make a croquis by tracing the outline of a model from a magazine ad or another picture. Just place a piece of tracing paper over the model you like and lightly created an outline.
Draw the balance line. This is a the first line of your sketch, and it represents your model’s center of gravity. Draw it from the top of the head to the tip of the toes, along the backbone of your croquis. Now draw an oval to represent the head. This is the base of your croquis, and from this, a proportional drawing can be made. You can think of the croquis as the skeleton of the model.
The balance line should be a straight vertical line, even if you want the model to pose in a leaning position. For example, if you want the the model to be posed with her hips tilted slightly to her left, draw a straight balance line in the middle of the page. You want this line to extend from the top of the model's head to the ground that she is standing on.
Note that when you’re designing clothes, a proportional model isn't required, because the clothing is what is being showcased, not your figure drawing skills. Don’t worry too much about creating an accurate looking model or adding features to the face.
Start drawing the pelvic area first. Draw a square with equal side lengths on the balance line just below the middle, where the pelvis is naturally positioned on the body. Size the square according to how wide you want your model to be. A thinner model would have a smaller square width than a plus-sized model.
Keeping your desired pose in mind, tilt this pelvic square either left or right. For example, if you want your model’s hips slanted to the left, tilt the square slightly to the left. If you want a normal standing model, just draw the square upright without any angles left or right.
Draw the torso and shoulders. Extend the torso lines upward from the two corners of the pelvic square. The torso should extend upwards, bending in midway at the waist and extending out again at the shoulder. As with a real human body, the shoulders should be the same width as the hips, or the top of the pelvic box.
When you’re finished, the torso should look like a normal torso you would see on a body. Refer to pictures of models in magazines or advertisements for reference. Notice how the waist is smaller than the lower portion of the body and hips. The torso should measure about two heads in length.
It’s common to sketch the shoulders and hips tilted in opposite directions, in a position called contrapposto, or counterpose. This gives the impression of movement. Draw the waist as a horizontal line that’s shorter than the shoulder and hips lines.
Pay attention to bend lines (the curve of the rib cage, etc.) as those angles and lines are crucial to creating a figure that doesn't look like it has dislocated body parts.
Sketch the neck and head. The model's neck should be a third the width of the shoulder and half the length of a head. After drawing this, sketch in the head, which should be in proportion to the body. The bigger the head, the more juvenile or younger the model looks.
You can erase the initial oval you drew to represent the head.
Draw the head so that it looks natural with the pose you have selected. You can tilt it slightly up or down, or to the right or left.
Fill in the legs. The legs should be the longest part of the body, the length of about four heads. The legs are also portioned into two pieces, the thighs (from the bottom of the pelvic box to the top of knees) and calves (from the bottom of knees to beginning of ankles). Keep in mind that fashion illustrators usually exaggerate the model's height by making her legs longer than her torso
The top of each thigh should be approximately the same width as the head. Taper the width of each leg from the thigh to the knee. By the time you reach the knee, the leg should be one third the width of the bigger portion of the thigh.
To draw the calves, taper down to the ankles. Each ankle should be about one fourth the width of the head.
Finish with the feet and arms. The feet are relatively narrow. Draw them like elongated triangles that are about the same length as the head. Construct the arms like the legs, tapered toward the wrists. Make them longer in proportion to the torso than a real person’s arms would be, since this gives a more stylized impression. Add the hands and fingers last.
Illustrate your original design. Think about what look you’re trying to create, and represent it down to the last detail. If you’re designing a dress, for example, add patterns, ruffles, text, bows, and so on to create a beautiful piece. Focus on the elements of your design that are unique, and include appropriate accessories so that the style you’re going for is clear. If you need some fresh ideas or don't know where to start, look up fashion trends on the internet or in magazines for inspiration.
Sketch the clothes boldly. Since the purpose of a fashion drawing is to showcase your design ideas, use a bolder hand when you’re drawing the clothing. Sketch the clothes so that they appear to hang on the croquis in a realistic way. There should be creases around the elbows and at the waist, as well as near the shoulders, ankles and wrists. Think about how clothing hangs on a person and replicate that on your model.
Remember that different fabrics and structures lie on the body in different ways. If the fabric is thin and silky, it will rest on the body and drift away, almost billowing. If the fabric is thick like denim or wool, it will be boxier and will show less shape of the body (think denim jackets).
Try to illustrate the texture of the fabric you’re drawing, whether it’s smooth, coarse, stiff or soft. Add details like sequins and buttons to make the drawing look more realistic.
Learn how to draw folds, wrinkles and pleats. Use different types of lines to create different creases in the fabric you're drawing. Knowing how to draw folds, wrinkles and pleats will help you illustrate the structure of the garment.
Folds can be drawn using loose, wavy lines.
Use circular patterns to show wrinkles.
Take out a straight edge to draw exact pleats.
Illustrate patterns and prints. If your design includes a patterned or printed fabric, it's important to accurately illustrate how it will look on a model. Start by drawing the outline of the patterned garment, such as a skirt or blouse. Divide it into a grid with different sections. Fill in the sections one at a time with the pattern on the fabric.
Pay attention to how folds, pleats and wrinkles change the appearance of a pattern. It may need to bend or be cut off at certain points to look accurate.
Take the time to draw the pattern in detail and make sure it looks the same across the entire grid.
Finalize the drawing with shading, ink and color. Use thick black ink or paint on the lines that you want to keep. You can erase the body shaping lines and any stray pencil marks at this point. Finally, carefully color in the clothing using hues you want your designs to have.
You can color in the clothing with markers, ink or paint. Mix colors and use a variety of shades to illustrate your designs.
Really imagine the design moving towards you under spotlights on a runway when you’re working on shading and texture. Deeper folds in fabric will result in darker shades of the color you're using. Where fabric is hit by the light, the colors should appear lighter.
Adding features like hair, sunglasses and makeup is a nice final touch that will make your fashion sketch come to life.
Consider making flats. In addition to making a fashion illustration, you may want to create a flat schematic. This is an illustration of your clothing design that shows the flat outline of the garment, as though it were laid out on a flat surface. It's helpful for people viewing the design to see the flat version as well as the way it would look modeled on a body.
Flats should be drawn to scale. Make an effort to create illustrations that look as exact as possible.
You should include a back view of your flats as well, especially of the back of the design includes unique details.
How can I do this if I do not know how to draw well?
wikiHow Contributor
Begin by printing out some simple designs with clear outlines. Then, put a piece of paper over this drawing, and sketch the outline. Once you become familiar with doing this by imitation tracing, it its easy to gain the skills needed to do the sketches by yourself. Practice like this every day for at least a week and you'll start to feel more confident about doing it your own way.
How do I make my sketches look more realistic using color pencils?
wikiHow Contributor
Use shadow effects using pencils, color pencils, crayons, tints, and many others. Make sure you know where you should put shading like shadows and where you shouldn't.
How can I get into fashion design if I'm not good at drawing?
wikiHow Contributor
You don't have to know how to draw to be a fashion designer. Something that you can do is look at different books on how to draw, so that you can do simple sketches of your designs. Also, the more you practice drawing, the better you will become. If you are going to go to college for fashion, then there will be classes that can teach you draw and sketch.
How would I draw a skirt?
wikiHow Contributor
There are many ways of drawing a skirt, such as sitting down, in the wind, standing, hanging, just as a skirt, etc. The number of wrinkles and amount of frills you want to add to the skirt matters too. An easy way to start is to look at the skirt drawing of others and then find your own style. For some ideas and illustrated examples, see further: .
How big should I draw the heads in my fashion sketches?
wikiHow Contributor
It really depends on the size of the person, but the head should be about 1/8 of the height.
How do I learn to draw more realistically?
wikiHow Contributor
Observation. Try to observe people - the way clothes fit and the way they carry themselves. Consider drawing the elbows, knees and ankles with perfection. Recollect the poses you see, and pay attention to the folds, pleats and wrinkles of the dress.
How much time will it take to learn this?
wikiHow Contributor
It varies from person to person. Technically speaking, you can learn how to do this very quickly--but it may take a few weeks or even months before you become good at it and produce work you can be proud of. Once you get the technique down, you should practice as often as you can--preferably every day.
Where can I look for more help on drawing fashion?
wikiHow Contributor
Look in magazines and clothing catalogues for inspiration and ideas. If you have a favorite designer, collect pictures of their work, and keep them in a folder. You can also trace over photos for practice. Once you get the hang of it, you can start drawing your own fashions without references.
What kind of pencils should I use?
wikiHow Contributor
All kinds of pencils are suitable. However I'd encourage you to get one from an art store instead of Walmart for example. Good and cheap brands like Faber Castell and Staedtler are used by professional artists, too! HB and H pencils are the best for sketching in my opinion.
What's the difference between a fashion designer and a fashion illustrator?
wikiHow Contributor
A designer is the chief creative force, and sort of dictates the idea or theme behind each of the pieces of clothing. A fashion illustrator provides a representation that follows the designer's theme, and provides sort of a road map that would allow it to be constructed easier.
How can I draw the face more realistically and match the rest of the body.
What if I can't draw the legs?
200 characters left
Don't worry about adding much detail to the face, unless you have specific makeup in mind to go along with your outfit.
Some people like to draw their models extremely skinny. Draw your model realistic. It will help you when you come to selecting garments and sewing the outfit.
It's often easier to leave the facial features off altogether and just sketch a few lines for the hair. You want the focus to be on the outfit.
Stick the material that you were going to use next to your design so you know what you're using.
Adding texture to the clothes is tricky and may take some practice.
Add a photo
Upload error
Awesome picture! Tell us more about it?
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 958,885 times.
1,495 votes - 85%
85% of people told us that this article helped them.
Views:&958,885
"Everything about this was helpful, from beginning to end! I have been trying to draw for a while and just couldn't get it right, but this made it so easy. Thank you!"..."
Sheetal Kumari
"Thanks, wikiHow, for providing me a proper guideline of fashion designing. You showed me the easiest way to sketch a model body. Thank you once again."..."
Chabala Mwelwa
"This has helped me a lot in the sense that I never knew how to sketch. I did have fashion ideas, and now I know how to sketch, which is pretty cool."..."
Jaypee Bernaldez
"I was starting to draw a dress, but this website helps me to draw like a professional. This site is so very helpful for the beginning designer."..."
Swetha Indiran
"Really helpful in learning how to sketch as a person greatly interested in fashion design, but not a student of fashion or a fashion designer."..."
Tony Piontek
"It helped me a lot. I'm into creating and giving myself directive creative ways to design drawings of people and things that interest me. "..."
Rated this article:
Nancy Tunkuda
"Really glad I came across this site, it already
seems I know how to draw, am gonna put it into
practice immediately, thanks."..."
Sonia Pervaiz
"I was a beginner and I did not know even to draw a single line but designing a dress was my passion so it helped me a lot."..."
Rated this article:
Ssewakka Robert Christopher
"I'm a lecturer at the Kampala Institute of Vocational Training and Business Studies. It has helped my learners a lot."..."
Maryam Abouelfaid Elkhanboubi
"This helped me to be creative and draw with more possibilities of awesomeness. wikiHow is cosmic (it's a good thing)."..."
"This help me know how to draw the sketch. I don't know how to draw, and this is my first time trying this. Thanks! "
Rated this article:
Gayathree Nandigam
"I was trying to sketch for the first time for my dresses, and the article
provided the exact basics I need."
Rated this article:
Ayla Aylaa
"Telling the supplies and tricks plus tips really helped me fix things in my work. Thanks for that, wikiHow."
Ligwa James
"It helped me a lot as I was also clueless as to where I was going to start with learning how to sketch. "
Rated this article:
Lola Martinez
"I wanted to know more about fashion designs, so I looked up on wikiHow. This helped me a lot, thank you."
Shiva Prem
"Fabrics design is more interesting and useful. It's super! I want more articles like this. Thank you."
Veronica Rock
"I was looking for some tips to draw sketches and I found this. Very, very helpful. Thank you so much!"
Rated this article:
Mercury Monageng
"It was eye-opening information that brings you closer and more interested into fashion as a seeker."
Rated this article:
Tiffanny Angelie
"I'd love to be a fashion designer, but I don't know where to start.
This article helps me a lot."
Okorie Chibueze
"It helped me understand that focusing on the unique elements of my designs makes them stand out."
Micky Mcsparin
"Pictures helped. I am an artist. I need visual pictures and step-by-step instructions."
Angel Washington
"This helped me because I'm trying to become a clothing designer, I am very thankful."
Rated this article:
"This is really helpful because it teaches you everything you need to get started."
Keisha Sinclair Shaw
"It helped me become a fashion designer and get into an amazing school, so thanks!"
Rated this article:
Glory Ekpema
"Step 1. I never knew I always needed a balance line to start with. Very helpful."
Vaishali Sharma
"This helped me a lot by giving me the idea of how to make a perfect design."
Rated this article:
"I want to be a fashion designer and this showed me the steps required."
Rated this article:
Tanishqa Pande
"An outstanding help, which is needed for every new fashion designer!!"
Monu Dhotre
"Very helpful. Nice illustrations. Loved it and I am very inspired."
Rated this article:
Kirstie Iris
"This was really helpful considering my recent fails at drawing."