八年级物理单元测试题上册英语书第10单元79页的3c的作文

八年级上册各单元英语作文范文
  Unit 1 根据下列班级活动调查表,用英语写一篇文章。   Class 12,Grade 8: Activity Survey Activity Every Day Twice a Week Four Times a Week Watch TV 60% 20% 20% Have Sports 10% 20% 70% Do homework 100% 0% 0% ( All students=100G Most students=51G-99G Some students = 1G-50G No students = 0G)   A Possible Version: &   Here are the results of the student activity survey in Class 12, Grade 8. Most students watch TV every day. Some students watch TV twice a week. Some students watch TV four times a week. Some students have sports every day. Some students have sports twice a week. Most students have sports four times a week. All the students do homework every day. No students do homework twice or four times a week. &【更多相关内容】
&  Unit 8写封信给你的朋友,说说你的周末过的怎样。(假定天气不好,60~80词)请根据要求写一篇日记。   上个休息日(4月24日,星期日),我过得非常有趣。   上午:去温州动物园,看到一些海豹,一些鲨鱼和海豚表演,然后和朋友一起去打篮球,游泳   中午:在肯德基吃午饭(汉堡包,可乐,水果冰淇淋等。   下午:去新华书店看书,买了一些礼物。到中山公园游玩并照相   Last day off , I had a great time, In the morning, I got up very early, after eating breakfast,I went to Wenzhou Zoo and saw some seals , sharks and dolphin&s show. I bought some souvenirs. Then I went out playing basketball with my good friend Jim for one hour, then we swam at the pool , We had some hambergars and coke for lunch at KFC. We also had some fruit ice-cream.We had a rest for one and a half hours, then we went to Xinhua bookshop and read some books.we went to Zhongshan Park , we bought some souvenirs,and the park is very beautiful, we took lots of photos there. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
&  Unit7 请你写一篇制作玉米花(popcorn)的小短文。注意使用first, next, then, finally等表示过程的词。不少于50个词。   VIII. One possible version:   How to make popcorn   I like popcorn very much. I learned from my mother how to make popcorn. Now let me show you the ways. First you put the popcorn into the popper. Next, turn on the popper. Wait for several minutes. Then you pour the popcorn into the bowl. And put salt on the popcorn. Finally you can eat the popcorn.
&  Unit 5 一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80个词的欢迎辞。欢迎辞必须包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出):   1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28)   2. What do you think of English?   3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)?   4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc).   5. ending(结束语)   Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen,   Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening.   First of all, let me say a few words about our class.   One possible version:   Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen,   Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening.   First of all, let me say a few words about our class. There are 60 students in our class. 32 of us are boys and the others are girls. Most of us like English and study hard at it. In our free time we often read English books, newspapers and magazines. Sometimes we learn English on the radio and sometimes on TV.
&  Unit 6   My Hometown 我的家乡   Today, I am telling you about my hometown.   In the east of China, there is a small city---Haimen. I was born there. Haimen is not far from Shanghai. It&s at the mouth of the Changjiang River.   Haimen is a modern city. There are lots of high buildings in it. In the center of Haimen, there are many shops. You can buy some nice things here. Things in most shops aren&t expensive. You can pay a little money and they are yours.   My hometown is a beautiful city. On each of the roads, there are some big trees and nice flowers. The roads are also very clean. They make people happy and comfortable.   The seasons here are very nice. I like autumn best. The weather is neither hot nor cold. A poem says &Flyer of summer come to my window to sing, then fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, just fall there with a sign.& It&s very cool.   I love Haimen. It&s a nice place to live. Welcome to my hometown.
&  Unit4 根据下列育英中学八年级(1)班学生上学方式的调查表,用英语写一篇短文。不少于70 个单词。   上学方式Bus Walking Bike Car   学生人数15 10 25 0   There are fifty students in Class 1, Grade 8 at Yuying Middle School. Every day they go to school in different ways. Fifteen students take buses because they live far from the school. Ten students walk. They think walking is good for their health and they live near the school. Twenty-five students ride their bikes to school because they like riding bikes very much and their homes are not very far from the school. No one goes to school by car
&  Unit two   介绍你的朋友的生活情况及健康情况.   Tom is my good friend. He never exercises. He is always stressed out. He likes eating junk food. He drinks coffee every day. I don&t think he has a healthy lifestyle. I think he should drink some milk every day and eat lots of vegetables and fruit. He should listen to some light music as well. I think good food and exercise can help him to stay healthy.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人八年级英语第十单元作文
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语第十单元作文
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数:
八年级英语第十单元作文
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
八年级英语第十单元作文 &My name is Lidong. I'm 14 years old. When I grow up, I'm going to be a businessman. How am I going to do that? I'm going to take business lessons, and learn to do business with others. I will become rich, buy a big house for my parents and help the poor kids. I hope my dream could come ture.文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
没有相关作文上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?八年级上册英语翻译10单元
八年级上册英语翻译10单元
学习啦【八年级英语】 编辑:妙纯
  学习八年级英语翻译要专心致志,不要三心二意。学习啦为大家整理了八年级上册英语翻译10单元,欢迎大家阅读!
  八年级上册英语翻译10单元(一)
  十单元
  SECTION A
  图片 你长大时候将要做什么?我打算做一名电脑程序设计者。你打算怎样做?我打算学习计算机科学。
  1c 你长大时将要做什么?我想做一名篮球队员。你将怎样做呢?我将每天练习打篮球。
  2c 程汉要搬到哪去?他要搬到纽约去。
  3a 我的理想工作
  当我长大时,我将要做我想做的事。我将去有趣的地方。巴黎听起来像是我能喜欢的城市。在那里有许多艺术展。我想成为一名艺术家。那么我将怎样呢?首先,我将在一两年内找到一份兼职工作,并存一些钱。然后我将在一所巴黎的艺术学校学习。同时,我将学习法语。接下来,我将要举办艺术展,因为我想要变得富有。而且我将要为我的父母买一幢大房子。我也想周游世界。有一天,我将隐居在一个安静而美丽的地方。
  3b 你长大时将要做什么?我将要当一名记者。你将怎样做呢?我将要写文章,并把它们送到杂志社和报社。你将在哪里工作呢?我还不确定。可能北京或许上海。
  八年级上册英语翻译10单元(二)
  SELF CHECK
  1 1.高中毕业后,我打算从大连搬到北京。2.当我年纪比较大的时候,我想为国际杂志社写东西。3.首先我必须练习我的英语。4.我想到有趣的地方旅游,看那些新的东西。5.我想成为一名记者,因为我喜欢与人们交谈。
  Just for Fun长大后你想做什么?我打算成为一名飞行员。
  八年级上册英语翻译10单元(三)
  SECTION B
  1a 新年决心要做的事 明年,我打算:1.学习弹奏一种乐器 2.组建一只足球队 3.取得好成绩 4.吃更为健康的食物 5.多做运动
  1b 明年你打算做什么?嗯,我将要上吉他课。我真的很爱音乐。那听起来很有趣。我打算学习一门外语。
  2c 嗯,我想当一名老师。我打算取得好的成绩。听起来很趣,我想多做运动。
  3a 新年决心的调查结果 我们收到了1000多封来自读者新年决心的信,传真和电子邮件。许多读者今年在校将会努力学习。许多读者打算做运动。有些读者将吃更多的蔬菜。有几个读者打算学一门外语。有些女孩子为了保持健康将多做动动。有些父母打算学习他们的孩子在校学习的科目。他们想和他们的孩子更好地交流。一位老妇人打算离开她的工作,她想在中国找一份做语言老师的工作。
  3b 昨天三名学生制定了他们的学习计划。
  3c 我们要建一条更大的地铁。
八年级上册英语翻译10单元相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[八年级上册英语翻译10单元]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
986人看了觉得好
950人看了觉得好
988人看了觉得好
【八年级英语】图文推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册第三单元 的文章