Sony笔记本开机出现“boot sources bootmgrr image is corrupt,the system cannot boot”怎么办具体的

帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}
贴数:1&分页:areer_Plaza发信人: pard (areer_Plaza), 信区: Notebook
标&&题: 请问出现BOOTMGR image is corrupt会是硬盘或内存坏了吗?
发信站: 水木社区 (Tue May&&6 19:28:05 2014), 站内 && 请教大牛,谢谢! 情况如下:
笔记本,win8.1装在128g的ssd上,数据在500g的hdd上,昨天晚上正常使用时win8突然报错说系统出错了,需要保存错误情况,然后重启。
等它保存完后重启就出现了“BOOTMGR image is corrupt, the system cannot boot”的错
※ 修改:·pard 于 May&&6 19:28:49 2014 修改本文·[FROM: 125.39.108.*]
※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 125.39.108.*]
文章数:1&分页:
抽奖到手软!将狂欢进行到底!爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot.
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot.
windows 7 home premium
BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot.
My Dell laptop is saying BOOTMGR image is corrupt. the system cannot boot. I have no idea what to do, I'm not good with computers lol can someone tell me what i need to do?
Windows 7 Ult. x64
Hi and welcome,
Please follow the steps outlined here:
Keyboard Logitech G110
Mouse Logitech MX518
PSU Thermaltake ToughPower QFan 750W
Case Thermaltake Element S VK60001W2Z
Cooling Corsair H60 Water Cooling, 2*230mm and 2*80mm case fans
Hard Drives 1*Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD;
1*OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD;
2*Samsung F3 SpinPoint 1TB in RAID0;
1*Samsung F1 SpinPoint 1TB;
2*Western Digital 1TB External USB 3.0
1*Western Digital 500GB External USB 3.0
1*Seagate 500GB External USB 2.0
Internet Speed Not fast enough!!!
Antivirus MSE and Malwarebytes Pro 1.75
Browser Comodo Dragon
windows 7 home premium
That tutorial doesn't work for my computer I don't think. I don't have the advanced boot options on it. I only have Boot Options and Setup. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong? I already made a system recovery disk from my other computer.
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Fill out your system specs so we know what hardware you have.
Click on the link in my signature to do it.
Hard Drives 1TB 5400RPM Seagate
&BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot.
Similar help and support threads
Hello. I am very excited to start using the first computer I have ever built, and I have gotten to the BIOS setting, so I was hopeful. However, after checking that the system booted from the CD/DVD drive and then to the hard drive, I received the error message &Bootmgr image is corrupt. System can...
Installation & Setup
Hey guys newb here please don't shoot
I was having trouble migrating my OS to a new ssd and received the &Bootmgr is corrupt system can not boot& screen repeatedly after restoring from system image, kept happening so I just decided on a fresh install.
Install went well and was fully...
Installation & Setup
Hi Everybody,
just moved my uncles HDD to a SSD i finally got it to boot no problem and everything seems to be back to normal but a new issue has come up.
every 5th or 6th time i reboot it gives me the BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot error
then after i restart go into the...
Installation & Setup
I am using Try and Decide to install a software . When I reboot after
install, the computer does not start Windows 7 Ultimate 64. I just have a
black screen with the message &BOOTMGR is corrupt.System cannot boot!!!
I power off and start up again and the Acronis loader comes up with the
BSOD Help and Support
Bootmgr image is corrupt
my child is getting this when stating her laptop, it was a second hand laptop i bought a couple of months ago ,i have tried the recovery disc and then got this
The file or directory D:\Windows.old is corrupt and unreadable. please run the CHKDSK utility. Which it...
General Discussion
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is .最近电脑开机老是黑屏显示bootmgr image is corrupt,the system cannot boot?
联想笔记本Boot Image Is Corrupt
Jan 7, 2010
i get an error boot image currupt and the system will not boot. i tried to run windows 7 dvd repair screen without any success.
I changed the boot sequence from hard drive to cd/dvd. The system does not continue after the error.
Similar Messages:
ADVERTISEMENT
Jul 22, 2012
My Dell laptop is saying BOOTMGR image is corrupt. the system cannot boot.
Jul 20, 2012
just moved my uncles HDD to a SSD i finally got it to boot no problem andeverything seems to be back to normal but a new issue has come up.every 5th or 6th time i reboot it gives me the BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot error
then after i restart go into the BIOS go save to CMOS the system boots as if nothing happened.
so far i have tried: run startup repair run bootrec.exe /fixmbr /fixboot and fix bcd commands x4 strangely it says everything is completed but shows 0 indows installs.reinstalled Win 7 no virues no spyware I'm thinking of maybe changing the CMOS battery.
Jan 2, 2009
I'm trying to install Windows 7 on my PC as a dual-boot w/ XP. First of all, is there a guide somewhere for doing this, because I'm basically winging it at this point.
Secondly, when I burn the image ([link removed by admin]) to a DVD+R and boot from said DVD, I get a black screen with the message 'BOOTMGR Image is corrupt. System cannot boot.& in the corner. I've burned it three times using different programs, all at the slowest speed possible, and I always get this message. The MD5 matches the one specified on the torrent info page, so I don't think the image is the problem, and nobody else on the site seems to be having this problem. I've burned other operating system boot disks using this drive and these disks before, so I don't think they are the problem, either...but this leaves me with nothing to blame.
Nov 13, 2011
Bootmgr image is corrupt my child is getting this when stating her laptop, it was a second hand laptop i bought a couple of months ago ,i have tried the recovery disc and then got this The file or directory D:Windows.old is corrupt and unreadable. run the CHKDSK utility. Which it looks like vista was on before windows 7?i just run command prompt and got tgot this in the command promp the type of the file system is NTFS CANNOT LOCK CURRENT DRIVE Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process ,Chkdsk may run if this is dismounted first,all oppened handlesto this volume would then be invalid would you like to force a dismount on this volume &Y/N& so do i force a dismount?
Dec 2, 2012
Laptop dropped & out of warranty. I have read some forums and called HP they said I need to run windows 7 disc, which I don't have, she said when I do I will clear the hard drive (I hope not but, it is what it is)? Cannot get into the laptop other than the start up menu, F8 does not work so I cant back anything up (oh well). system diagnostics memory chech fine, teast 1 (Quick).. error. run/ hard drive failed.1) Is My HD Done? or...2) Where can i find this download software for free.3) How can I download onto usb and then onto Laptop?4) what is the easiest way to run it on the broken laptop?
May 10, 2011
I've got Windows 7 x64 installed and my power went out during boot today.
After restarting, I got this error during boot:&BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot.& I put in my Win 7 disc and tried to boot from it, but after pressing &any key to boot from cd / dvd ..& I get this error: &The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum.& All the fixes I can find online have to do with using the recovery console, which would be awesome, if I could actually get to that point. I even tried my old Vista and XP discs, but I don't even get as far as above. The computer just stops with a small cursor near the top, often having to be powered off to restart because ctrl+alt+del doesn't even work. A fresh install is just not an option because I have important business data on the computer that I can't afford to lose.
Also, I literally couldn't do that even if I wanted to since none of my windows discs will even load.
Nov 22, 2012
When I bought the kit and built my new computer last year, I noticed that Windows 7 didn't like being turned off for any period of time over 5 minutes. Anytime longer and it would BSOD on me. Sometimes it gave me a full coded screen, other times notSometimes it would take me to a repair screen, sometimes not. Sometimes it would just boot up (I liked those times best) Every so often, I would have to system restore. It was annoying, but I could not find a fix, and when I did diagnostics on the disk, I was never given any errors on for the Hard drive or anything. Fast forward to a month ago when My monitor up and died on me. I had to send it to be repaired. This meant that I had to turn the hard drive off. I hooked it up today and it decided not to work. I tried system restore and the system repair and they have been useless. I contineu to get the following message upon every boot up now[CODE]
Oct 21, 2009
Setup a test PC at work the other for Windows 7 32 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit (dual boot). Set the dual boot up with EasyBCD. It was working fine until about 20 minutes ago.
I have tried the automatic startup repair but it does not fix the problem. I have also gone through Bootsect.exe and Bootrec.exe commands and they have succesfully written new MBR's and Bootsectors yet the PC still restarts. I have had to /force the previous commands to run. I have also tried Chkdsk /r but for some reason it just runs through very quickly and finds no errors. Any ideas as the PC's also have the virtual XP setup.
Jun 20, 2009
I was originally dual booting XP and Ubuntu on my main 240gb drive. I decided to give 7 a shot and in doing so wiped my ubuntu install, formatted a nice 50gb ntfs partition for 7 and installed it fine. However now when trying to boot into my &Previous Windows Installation& I'm getting a blank screen. I've tried using the XP recovery console from the disk to restore the bootmgr however chkdsk fails. I think somehow the partition table got rearranged during my install, and 7 didn't fix it for me. I have no idea what to do anymore since 7 won't allow me to change the partition value in my boot.ini file. I have a feeling that's all i need to do. I'm getting &Access is denied& on bootmgr and boot.ini in my XP home folder when accessing from Windows 7..
Nov 13, 2009
I have Vista Home Premium 64 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit. As you see I am dual booting. I had Vista installed first.I installed Win 7 later.Everything was fine.I installed cuipid a program that monitors,memory,CPU,etc. on Win 7. I used the PC aftyer that for a couple of hours.I shut doem,the next day I booted up went in to Windows 7(set as Default). It was fine.I resarted and arrowed to Vista to boot into Vista. I got a Black sctreen saying: Windows failed to start. Hardware or software change may be the problem. I went into 7 and restored the system back to before I installed Cuipid,No Luck.The screen that comes up when I try to boot into Vista says:1 Insert windows Disk and restart.2.Choose your choose your language and click next.3. Click repair your PC./ I tried a repair on Vista and &. On the page I also get error:
File/windows/system/32/Winload exe.Status: Qxc000000Fthen selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt. I know there is a way to restore the Boot manager from Cmd?? I would appreciate it if anyone could advise me how to restore the Boot Sector. I have 2 hard drives both partitioned.C:
Nov 9, 2011
My laptop advent won't boot. Start up repair wont work, even a system repair cd wont fully load. Only thing i can get to is launch repair your computer, and the only thing that works there is command prompt.Tried fixboot & fixmbr... They worked but rebuildbcd never finishes.
Feb 5, 2012
I was getting notification bubbles in W7 about many of my .exe files being corrupt, including chrome.exe and a few other programs. The notifications recommended that I run Chkdsk, so I went to the C: properties and chose Disk Cleanup, or whatever Chkdsk is called in the menu, I forget at the moment. Well, when I did that, I got yet another notification, this time saying that Chkdsk.exe is corrupt, and recommending that I run Chkdsk (lol). Well, I apparently chose to schedule Chkdsk to run on next startup. But after I shut down to let it run I booted up and after my Dell screen I get....nothing. Just a blinking horizontal bar, looks like that little input cursor flipped on its side, in the top left corner. I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 on a USB flash drive at the moment, what can I do from here? Until this happened I've never used a Linux OS before so I'm not very savvy with it yet, but when I view my partitions on here (500GB HDD) I see that 451GB is Unknown, in a partition manager there is a red flag notification saying that I have bad sectors, which I already knew. I've heard a lot about running a program called ntfsprogs, but I can't find it. Is there any way to recover my Windows 7 boot without losing any of my data on there?
Aug 16, 2012
When I start my computer I receive a message that says &Windows Boot Manager:
The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.:
When I try to use the Windows 7 Recovery Disk to repair the computer I get a blue screen of death.
I have a reburbished Dell GX620 that currently runs Windows 7 that I believe orginally had Windows XP.
May 25, 2012
I was asked by a friend to try and fix her laptop. I don't know any of the history that lead to this problem, So trying to fix this has become a bit difficult.When trying to boot it loads in the BIOS screen what seems like a little too long, and then it will start to load Windows7/Vista (I don't even know what OIS is running, that's how much I don't know about this laptop)(It was just dropped off at my house with a note) and I get the Windows Startup repair screen. After running the startup repair it says that the problem cannot be fixed automatically and in Signature7 of the repair it says CorruptRegistry. I have tried a backup point and there weren't any ever created. I try to run system restore or the Toshiba recovery and nothing happensI am aware that I may have to restore the laptop but I'm not even sure if the person has the disc anymore[CODE]
Aug 21, 2011
well now ive got this really weird problem that only seems to be affecting windows 7 on my computer...i duel boot between both xp and 7; 7 is what i use most of the time and only really keep xp as back up and the fact that im to lazy to move partitions and files around. but to the problem...when i start up windows 7 as its booting up as far as i can tell it just keeps sucking up my physical memory...once i do get into an account(administrator which has nothing on it) and open task manager(which takes a long time to start up log on and bring it up) i see that my physical memory usage just keeps going up and up untill it evetually uses to much and i cant use my mounse.....then itll
keep going untill its completly locked up and i have to use the power button to shut it down...this has been going on for bout a week now...ive tried taken off all hardware(exept video card which is because i have no on board) and tried windows start up repair(which does nothing) and i cant use my disc right now because it wont let me boot into it(gives me i/o error i think my cd drive is dieing....only bout 6 years old now heh) this problem only happens with windows 7 on xp i have no problem i boot up and can leave it going.also sorry for any spelling mistakes but im tired right now and left my glasses in the other room.
Dec 18, 2012
I've got a hdd with Windows 7 installed that recently wouldn't boot past the startup screen. The drive is showing up in BIOS and I was able to connect the suspect drive to another pc and back up my important data. Now I'm in the process of getting it to boot into windows again but none of the recovery options are working. Here's what I did: the drive appears fine when plugged into another pc Booted into recovery and ran the Startup Repair several times, each time I'm presented with the same message: &Windows cannot repair this computer automatically&. In the Diagnosis & Repair details it doesnt list any errors codes till the bottom which then says: &Boot Manager Missing or Corrupt& Error Code =0x2Then I tried to run Bootrec.exe but when I typed in bootrec /fixmbr and bootrec /fixboot I got a &The request could not be preformed because of an I/O device error&. This message appeared during both bootrec attempts.
Sep 27, 2010
I recently got my computer running again after the motherboard had been friend, obviously replacing the old one for new working one of a different model same manufacturer. I have tried starting with a fresh install, but consistently running into errors. Some of which include &Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer.& &Boot Configuration is corrupt 0x460& And screen randomly freezing and pixel breaking.
Mar 21, 2011
It was doing this once before, but this time there is no BSOD.
My system is biostar TH55b hd mobo, Asus ATI 5450 HD Graphics, 4 gigs ram, and several hundred gigs oh hd space.
The description of the issue is that my pc freezes daily without any specific messages.
Wish I could give you a better desription.
This is a fresh reinstall of the os.
Also there isn't any bluescreen hence there's no dump file, atleast that I know of.
Sep 17, 2011
I have an Advent Roma 2001 configured, in PC World style, with a &recovery partition& alongside the system partition and, after resolving a hard disk problem, I found that the machine would not start/boot Windows 7. clearly some necessary files are missing or corrupted, but the normal system recovery tools have not solved the problem(s). I'm familiar with the process for resurrecting XP, but not its counterpart for Windows 7 the files and steps for doing this are rather different. it would seem that pretty much everything else is in place on the hard disk, but certain recovery programs report &0& Windows installations when Win 7 is still in place where it was before the disk problem, e.g. it is available to be selected by the main recovery/startup program...this prog can &see& it, but can't access/boot it.I can breathe some life into this anaesthetised device sooner rather than later...I may as well work my way through the whole lot rather than using a trial and error method that might take a long time.
Sep 17, 2011
I have an Advent Roma 2001 configured, in PC World style, with a &recovery partition& alongside the system partition and, after resolving a hard disk problem, I found that the machine would not start/boot Windows 7. clearly some necessary files are missing or corrupted, but the normal system recovery tools have not solved the problem(s). I'm familiar with the process for resurrecting XP, but not its counterpart for Windows 7...the files and steps for doing this are rather different. it would seem that pretty much everything else is in place on the hard disk, but certain recovery programs report &0& Windows installations when Win 7 is still in place where it was before the disk problem, e.g. it is available to be selected by the main recovery/startup program...this prog can &see& it, but can't access/boot it.files, command line statements, etc. so that I can breathe some life into this anaesthetised device sooner rather than later...I may as well work my way through the whole lot rather than using a trial and error method...that might take a long time. however, I'm also happy to be advised on the approach if and where this unnecessary or inadvisable.
Jun 22, 2012
have a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6980 Windows 7 Home Edition Premium Edition laptop. I recently tried to dual boot with Windows XP Professional service pack 3 iso cd. I partitioned my primary windows 7 drive and installed the windows xp on the smaller partition. The windows xp was working fine then I downloaded easybcd and tried to add XP to my OS choices menu, while logged on my XP partition, and then each time I try to load XP from now on I get a blank screen that says Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: [CODE]
Jan 14, 2013
My wife shout down her computer this morning took it on remote location for work today but never booted it up.
When she got back home tonight it wouldn't boot up.
I don't know what to call these screen but some Startup Repair screen.
Just says Repair action: Boot sector repair, Result: Failed.I downloaded and burned to CD the boot CD for the MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition but I don't know what disk I am even looking for.
I see 3 partitions listed for one disk.The only one with a label is BDEDrive and it's 300 MB.
The other two have *: as what I would call a label.
One is 297.79 GB and the other is 12.34 MB.
The BDEDrive is the only with with status of Active.
NTFS on that partition and Other on the big partition.
Nov 5, 2012
I was having trouble migrating my OS to a new ssd and received the &Bootmgr is corrupt system can not boot& screen repeatedly after restoring from system image, kept happening so I just decided on a fresh install. Install went well and was fully functional (eg drivers and devices) yet when restarting after installing microsoft office, I got the &Bootmgr is corrupt system cannot boot& appeared and now cannot get the pc past this point no matter how many reboots.
Aug 6, 2011
I started the StartUp Repair again and it has this error:
Code: Root cause found:Boot manager is missing or corrupt.Repair action: File repair.Result: Failed. Error code = 0x15time taken = 0 msWhat does this mean?
Sep 3, 2012
I am trying to fix my girlfriend's computer, which freezes on the windows log-on screen.
(I am accessing these forums from my computer.)If I input her password in quickly, then it freezes with &Welcome& in the center of the screen and &Windows 7 Home Premium& at the bottom.If I am slow inputting her password, then it freezes before I get a chance to input the password.After a few minutes, the computer shuts down.
When I boot it up, it says something about the computer overheating.I have tried a few things like system repair, etc, but not in any sort of rigorous way (and honestly, I don't remember which ones I have tried so I wouldn't mind starting from scratch, step-by-steph.
Aug 29, 2009
Here's my setup: Corrupt Vista install on Primary HDWin 7 (and soon to be Linux and maybe XP) on a second. I want to be able to take out the primary hd to move it to a NAS unit and just have the second hd in. Problem is, the current bootloader is on the Vista drive. I need to know if there is a way to move this to the Win 7 HD without having to reinstall Win 7 at this time, though I know I will have to when it is released.
Nov 26, 2012
It's my daughter's computer. A little e-Machine, 250G HD, Windows 7 32-bit on it. Out of nowhere her computer wouldn't boot up. I can get it to try to boot using the Windows disk, it gets so far, and then the repair fails saying:
The file or directory C:/Boot is corrupt and unreadable. Please run chkdsk utility. I try to re-install. she had backed up everything on my external just days before. It gets near the end, and then the same error comes up. I cannot get into anything else. Nothing else will load. I don't even know how I can run chkdsk. Unfortunately the computer is about three years old and she can't remember the specifics except there is only one HD in it. She had no internet at her place so it's not because she suddenly installed something. She was using it to watch movies and listen to music mostly. I'm at wits' end, can't figure it out.
Dec 1, 2009
I have an Acer Aspire one. It came with XP and I have it dual booting into Windows 7 which is working well which I installed from a USB Drive as this model doesnt have a CD Drive. In the main boot screen it says &Earlier version of Windows& For XP and &Windows 7& for windows 7. All was working well until yesterday...Now I can't boot into &Earlier version of Windows& i.e. XP. It gives me the C:\windows\system32\config\system is missing or corrupt message. I can boot into Windows 7 fine but all of my work stuff is on the XP platform (I know I can access the files from &7& but I need to get it operational again).Any ideas? Can I do a repair from the USB Drive?..I've tried a couple of things to boot from the USB Drive but to no avail. And I can't find the BOOT.INI file from XP (I think it gets moved to Windows 7's hidden boot partition when I installed it. I cant seem to access that partition either).
Feb 15, 2012
i hope im posting in the right place. For the past 3 weeks my computer has had me so frustrated i dont know what to do. First off it started off just randomly powering off. Which got worse and worse. So we took it apart and made sure everything was clean and dust free etc. Now its not powering off as much but its freezing. Freezing alot. When it freezes you cant do anything. No cntl alt delete, you cant even move the mouse. Its like complete freeze. Also everytime it freezes when i try to restart the computer it hangs in bios about 5 times until finally after restarting it 5 more times i can make it back into windows. It keeps doing it and i have tried almost everything i can think of. I know its not overheating because i have been checking the tempurture of everything on the computer everyday. Everything is running super cool.[code]...
Oct 12, 2012
Before doing anything what i did was to write zeros on the HDD because i wanted to format completely the hard drive and get rid of any virus infecting the HDD.The problem is not on my DVD, i have used it in the past to fix/format many computers and also tried running the setup from another CD of windows 7 and also a Windows XP one but it freeze on the same point.It looks like this.So if it is not a DVD problem, what could cause it, how do i fix it.The Computer has no OS installed since i wrote zeros on the HDD (FULL DATA ERASE) When i try to do this clean install thing it just freezes on this point after loading the necessary setup files.I tried changing the BOOT SEQUENCE to 1-& CD, 2-& HDD, 3-& Other Removable Devices.I tried disabling the FLOPPY DISK from the Boot Sequence and CMOS (seen this in another thread).I tried other DVD's, not working,
Copyrights 2005-15 , All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 bootmgr.efi 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信