谁有在线look片的网址>3<asher hawkverse的【首字母】

Useless 歌词 Pac Div ※
魔镜歌词网
Useless[Intro]Niggas is farting...Here's...use the spray nigga[Verse 1: Big Mibbs]I'm a tall ass nigga, 6'1 160Fresh out the pack like somebody just un-zipped meI'm with the crew so you know I got that skunk with meIm Ashin Kusher but you know there ain't no punk in meShout out to Twitter, I follow a bunch of dumb beeziesFigured if I want to get her it'd be dumb easySend her a direct message, 'Hey baby come see me'I like my eggs scrambled, I like my girls easyFor now, till then I'mma let that money pileCan't wait for you to say that I've been acting funny styleCause im a late bloomer, still growin' like a tumorYou know a nigga made it when your hearing gay rumorsFuck the cop, the deputy and the state trooperIm in the game for longevity, not a chain stupidType of nigga that be ridin' in the rain rooflessTold yall man that he's a lame, and your the same useless[Hook]If I don't like it then that shit is uselessTalk is cheap man that shit is uselessYou chasing hoes man that shit is uselessYou trying to wife her man her pussy uselessDamn, man that shit is uselessA couple gram but that shit is uselessAin't talkin' cash man that shit is uselessSay you the man but that shit is useless[Verse 2: Like]Do it how it supposed to beNow these girls notice meNow im baggin chicks, I use to bag groceriesUse to rap locally, now we travel globallyAll around the world off some shit I just wrote in 3 minutesAll truth no pre-tendingAnd since she's shallow, im'a go deep in itThese rap dudes is funny boy, im peep in itLook, I fathered your style, you are my dependentFlow sick, need a free clinicBeast in it, please quit itMurdered this shit before the beat finishedHang yourself, get the nuisanceCause even explaining myself is useless[Verse 3: Be Young]She got your nose wide openSneeze and it feels like the doors wide openSeen her on Povich, showin' off assShe got the beamer towed and that was just last weekShe got them fast feet, you trying to get with herShe got you going out, you always get dinnerSay she from above, I say the bitch HitlerShe got the Laker game, but fuck with all the ClippersAnd I bet she drink all the liquorEverytime we go out, the bitch fallin' quickerPain in the ass, shit that we call a splinterDon't get mad when you see me and I call her useless[Hook][Verse 4: Asher Roth]You the rotten keg tapperNo name havin' lookin' raggot lame rapperYou nut hugger, butt buddy, fudge packer(okay enough of that)My real friends call me Asher, (laughter)What kind of name is that, bro dude? It's so stupidI bet your in a frat or twoWhat are you Jewish?Are you good in math, play flute, row crew?Shit, if you can't be used well then I guess your uselessUlysses S. Grant, we should start a RevolutionOr a Civil War, whatever your into kidsDown for whatever let's just go ahead and do itDo it out loud, talk dog fuckin' prove itShoot horse the hoot, give the boot like it was soccerNow they ask what happen to you, silly shockerYeah it's true, I went and moved to Philly, Kevin StockerNew kid on the block, they say im off my John RockerHey and nowadays im the young grasshopperCool Calm Collect having fun with Cindy LauperNever Dennis Hopper with Keanu ReevesMore like Bill and Ted since I started smoking weedNow all we do is time travel in phone boothsGo to '82, head it back to the old schoolWhen there was no rules, bullshit heroics(WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?)Guess that we're The Last PoetsIs there no hope, that this generation blow it?All about the dough, the glow and the moetAt least some more Bone Thugs or some fuckin' Big PunGive it up, where all of these kids are plain dumbThat shit is useless[Hook]
The DiV所有歌曲1.2.3. ()4.5.6.()7.()8.()9.10.11.()12.()13.()14.()15.()
所有专辑& &
                    FIND A BIBLE VERSE
1 Chronicles
----------------------
Deuteronomy
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Lamentations
----------------------
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
Revelation
1 Chronicles 2:2
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of .
Dan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
Share This Verse:
Other Translations of 1 Chronicles 2:2
Dan, Ioseph, and Beniamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.- King James Version (1611) - Dan, Joseph, Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad and Asher.- New American Standard Version (1995)Dan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.- American Standard Version (1901)Dan, Joseph and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad and Asher.- Basic English BibleDan, Joseph and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad and Asher.- Darby BibleDan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher. - Webster's BibleDan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.- World English BibleDan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.- Youngs Literal Bible Dan, Joseph, and Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.- Jewish Publication Society Bible
What Do You Think of 1 Chronicles 2:2?
Share your own thoughts or commentary here...
Email (Will remain hidden & anonymous)}

我要回帖

更多关于 jane asher 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信