l,mtidying light 汉化Tom,sbed变一般疑问句

把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mi_百度作业帮
把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mi
把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.划at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.划in suzhou.5.The boys and girls are running.划 running.
1.The bag is Mike’s.疑问句:Is the bag Mike's?否定句:The bag isn't Mike's.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.疑问句:Does Kelly go to bed at 9:30?否定句:Kelly doesn't go to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in Suzhou.疑问句:Does Tom live in Suzhou?否定句:Tom doesn't live in Suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.疑问句:Shall we piay basketball?否定句:Don't play basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.疑问句:Are the boys and girls running?否定句:The boys and girls are not running.划线部分:1.The bag is Mike’s.提问:Whose bag is this?2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.提问:What time does Kelly go to bag?3.Tom lives in suzhou.提问:Where does Tom live in?5.The boys and girls are running.提问:What are the boys and the girls doing?打字有点慢,可能有些漏了,再追问哈,
那Let's piay basketball。的肯否回答呢?
Let's piay basketball.
肯定回答:OK,let's go. 或Good idea.Let's go.
否定回答:Sorry,l'm busy now.
还有什么问题吗?
1.The bag is Mike’s. Is the bag Mike’s?
Yes it is.
Whose bag is it ?
The bag isn't Mike’s. 2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.Does Kelly go to bed at 9:30? Yes he does.
Kelly doesn't go to...
Let's piay basketball.改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.
这句话不能像其他几句那样改。如果非要改,只能是改成意义相对比教接近的的句子。但是十分勉强。
如: Shall we play basketball?
Yes, let's go.
Don't play basketball.把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mi_百度作业帮
把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mi
把下列句子改为一般疑问句,否定句,肯否回答.有划线的要划线部分提问.1.The bag is Mike’s.2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.3.Tom lives in suzhou.4.Let's piay basketball.5.The boys and girls are running.1.The bag is Mike’s.划Mike’s。Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.划at 9:30。3.Tom lives in suzhou。划in suzhou。5.The boys and girls are running.划 running。
1.The bag is Mike’s.---Is the bag Mike's?Yes,it is./No,it isn't.The bag is not Mike’s2.Kelly goes to bed at 9:30.--- Does Kelly go to bed at 9:30?Yes,she does./No,she doesn't.Kelly doesn't go to bed at 9:303.Tom lives in suzhou.---- Does Tom live in suzhou?Yes,he does./No,he doesn't.Tom doesn't live in suzhou4.Let's piay basketball.--- Shall we piay basketball?Yes/Ok/All tight./Why not?Let's not piay basketball5.The boys and girls are running.Are the boys and girls running?Yes,they are./ No,they aren't.The boys and girls are not running一.句型转换1.His chair is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.Emma's book is on her bed.(变为否定句)3.My baseball is on the sofa.(就划线句提问)------------4.He likes milk and eggs for breakfast.(改为一般疑问句)5.Tom ha_百度作业帮
一.句型转换1.His chair is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.Emma's book is on her bed.(变为否定句)3.My baseball is on the sofa.(就划线句提问)------------4.He likes milk and eggs for breakfast.(改为一般疑问句)5.Tom ha
一.句型转换1.His chair is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.Emma's book is on her bed.(变为否定句)3.My baseball is on the sofa.(就划线句提问)------------4.He likes milk and eggs for breakfast.(改为一般疑问句)5.Tom has a baseball.(就划线句提问)----------6.They have a volleyball under the table(改为否定句)7.I want to watch TV.(改为否定句)8.I'm fine(对划线句提问)-----9.This is my ruler.(改否定句)划线句提问是3.My baseball is on the sofa.(就划线句提问,划线的是on the sofa) 5.Tom has a baseball.(就划线句提问,划线的是 a baseball)
1.Is his chair under the table?2.Emma's book isn't on her bed.3.Where is my baseball?(划线的是my baseball吗?)4.Does he like milk or eggs for breakfast?5.Who has a baseball?6.They haven't a volleyball under the table.7.I don't want to watch TV.8.How are you?(划线的是fine吗?)9.This isN't my ruler.
1:Is his chair under the table?2:Emma's book isn't on her bed.3:Where is my baseball?4:Does he like milk or eggs for breakfast?5:What does Tom have?6:They don't have a volleyb...
1.Is his chair under the table? 2.Emma's book isn't on her bed.
3.What's on the sofa?
4.Does he like milk or eggs for breakfast?
5.Who has a baseball?新概念英语第一册练习册的题一、把下列句子改为一般疑问句。1.You
butcher’s
yesterday4. He
basketball6.He
has_百度作业帮
新概念英语第一册练习册的题一、把下列句子改为一般疑问句。1.You
butcher’s
yesterday4. He
basketball6.He
新概念英语第一册练习册的题一、把下列句子改为一般疑问句。1.You
butcher’s
yesterday4. He
basketball6.He
magazines7.We
bananas二、把下列句子改为肯定句。1.Does
temperature?2.Can
envelopes三、把下列句子改为否定句。1.You
doctor3.Read
window5.She
weekend6.There
bottle7.Watch
TV,please8.His
school9.He
8 a.m10.He
milk11.She
Sundays四、连词成句。1.For,where,were,the,you,weekend2.The,when,butcher’s,was,she,at3.She,typing,is,the,for,letter,boss,the4.Is,she,my,reading,grandfather,newspaper5.Was,the,my,in,grocer’s,mother,Friday,last五、把下列句子就划线部分提问。1.He
Monday画线)2.We
country(spend
country画线)3.He
grocer’s画线)4.We
teacher(see
teacher画线)5.l
yesterday(did
homework画线)6.She
student画线)7.lt
o’clock画线)8.Tom
afternoon(yesterday
afternoon画线)9.l’m
bed(making
bed画线)10.We
potatoes(some
potatoes画线)六、其他1.There
car(改写为过去时)2.He
runs(用now改写)
Are you better now?How many days must he remain in bed?Where were you at yesterday?What does he have?What can he play?What does he have?What are we doing now?8. What did they get?He &have &a &temperature.You can &see &him &now.My &sister have &many envelopes.四、连词成句。(请你仔细详看有没有缺少那些部分)1.Where were you for the weekend?2.When she was at the butcher's,3.She is typing the letter for the boss.4.She is reading my grandfather's newspaper.5.My mother was in the grocer's last Friday.You &must & not go &to &school &today2.We &must not & call &the &doctor3. Don't &read &in &bed4. Don't Open &the &window5.She &was not &in &the &park &last &weekend6.There &is no &milk &in &the &bottle7. Don't watch &TV,please8.His &father &doesn't work &at &school9.He &can't & come &at &8 a.m10.He &has &no &milk11.She &doesn't often &go &shopping &on &SundaysWhen was he absent?How long will you stay in the countryWhen was he at last night?Who are you going to see?What did you do yesterday?6. Is she a student?7. What time was it then?8.When did Tom lost his new pen?9. Who is making the bed?10.Who need some potatoes?六、其他1.There &was &a &car.2.He &is now running.
确定对吗,你再仔细对一遍,如果没有错误或缺少部分,我就采纳你
四、连词成句。1.For,where,were,the,you,weekend2.The,when,butcher’s,was,she,at3.She,typing,is,the,for,letter,boss,the4.Is,she,my,reading,grandfather,newspaper5.Was,the,my,in,grocer’s,mother,Friday,last你确定这部分没缺少什么?简单的初一英语题~~1.My baseball is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.His dresser is next to his bed.(变为否定句)3.My keys are on the sofa.(对on the sofa.进行提问)4.Is Tom’s backpack behind the door?(否定回_百度作业帮
简单的初一英语题~~1.My baseball is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.His dresser is next to his bed.(变为否定句)3.My keys are on the sofa.(对on the sofa.进行提问)4.Is Tom’s backpack behind the door?(否定回
简单的初一英语题~~1.My baseball is under the table.(变为一般疑问句)2.His dresser is next to his bed.(变为否定句)3.My keys are on the sofa.(对on the sofa.进行提问)4.Is Tom’s backpack behind the door?(否定回答)5.This watch is on the dresser.(变为复数形式)
1.Is your/my baseball under the table?2.His dresser is not next to his bed.3.Where are my keys?4.No,he isn't.5.These wathes are on the dressers.
1Is your baseball under the table?2His dresser isn't next to his bed.3Where are your keys?4No, it isn't.5These watches are on the dresser.
1.Is my baseball under the table. 2.His dresser is not next to his bed 3.Where are my keys are on the sofa 4.Is Tom’s backpack behind the door? No, it isn't. 5.These watches are on the dresser
1.Is your/my baseball under the table?2.His dresser isn't next to his bed.3.Where is my keys?4.No,he isn't. 5.These wathes are on the dressers.
呵呵,相信我!
Is your baseball under the table?His dresser is not next to his bed.Where are my keys?Tom’s backpack is not behind the door.These watches are on the dresser.Hi,friend~Just work hard,miracle will occur~Good luck~
1。Is your baseball under the table? 2。His dresser isn't next to his bed. 3。Where are your keys? 4。No, it isn't. 5。These watches are on the dresser.}

我要回帖

更多关于 dying in the sun 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信