百万英镑读书笔记权威译文

《百万英镑》英语读后感带翻译
> 《百万英镑》英语读后感带翻译
《百万英镑》英语读后感带翻译
来源:作文网
  This summer, I read the &million pounds& this book, although I understand the money is not everything, but the money can let many people to the rich bow, they to the pound, tried to woo the hero of the story -- Henry Adams, for the sake of this piece of the pound, from Henry arrogant suddenly transform to bow to him, this kind of behavior is very shameful.
  This story tells the story of the hero accidentally accidentally drifting to London, London's two billionaire brothers made a bet. Elder brother think if you give him a $one million pounds, 30 days later he will be unable to prove that the money is his own and starved to death, and the younger brother is think he will live very well. So they gave a piece of millions of pounds to Henry, their two people to travel abroad for 30 days. Came back and told Henry that piece because millions of pounds by all people, to bring him, and almost all things are to let him free to buy. And because of this piece of pounds to improve social status, and finally arrived in addition to the royal family of the supremacy of the duke of, is married to a beautiful wife, received thirty thousand yuan bank interest. And got good jobs from brother, lived a happy life.
  I've realized people for the money, try very hard to bring one person, to the bow, and all aspects from obedience to him and arranged everything in place, just for the money. To have no money people, rude, arrogant to the rich people, honestly.
  It makes me feel very angry, everything should be equal, and these people have only value money, as long as the rich man will treat him very well, but have no money will be arrogant rude. Everyone is equal the reasonable use where go to?
  In our life, but also often have such a thing, everyone cried out, should be equal, but see the rich man, but the lack of one by one all, just want to get more money, earn a little more, I don't think this is a very vital qi, I hope everyone can, put the correct injustices in the city!
  这个暑期中,我读了《百万英镑》这本书,我懂得了虽然钱不是万能的,但这钱却会让许多人对有钱人点头哈腰,他们为了这张英镑,拼命地拉拢故事的主人公&&亨利&亚当斯,为了这张英镑,从对亨利傲慢无礼一下子转变为了对他点头哈腰,这种行为是非常可耻的。
  这个故事讲述了主人公无意中不小心漂泊到了伦敦,伦敦的两位富翁兄弟打了一个赌。哥哥认为如果给他一张百万元的英镑,30天后他会因为无法证明这些钱是自己的而饿死,而弟弟却认为他会活得很好。于是他们就把一张百万英镑给了亨利,自己两人出国旅游了30天。回来后得知亨利因为那张百万英镑被所有人追捧,想拉拢他,几乎所有东西都让他免费买下。并因为这张英镑不断提高社会地位,最后到了除王室外的最高地位公爵之位,还娶到了一个漂亮的老婆,得到了三万元的银行利息。又从兄弟那儿得到了很好的工作,过上了幸福的生活。
  我从中到了人们会为了钱,拼命拉拢莫个人,对这个人点头哈腰,以及对他从各个方面都顺从和安排得事事到位,就只是为了钱。对没钱的人高傲无礼,对有钱的人低声下气,老老实实。
  这使我感到很愤怒,凡事都应该人人平等,而这些人却只看重钱,只要有钱人都会把他招待得很好,可遇到没钱的就会高傲无礼。这人人平等的道理用到哪里去了?
  在我们生活中,也经常有这样的事,大家都喊着应该人人平等,但看到有钱人,却缺一个个都低声下气,只想多拿些钱,多赚一点,我认为这是很不正气的表现,希望大家都能一起,把城市中的不正之风改过来!
《百万英镑》英语读后感带翻译相关推荐高一英语必修三,百万英镑全文翻译!_百度作业帮
高一英语必修三,百万英镑全文翻译!
/view/6abc1eb95ea2.html3.必修三Unit 3 THEMILLION POUND BANK NOTE百万英镑Act I, Scene 3第一幕,第三场NARRATOR: 旁白: It is thesummer of 1903. Two old and wealthy brothers, Roderick and Oliver, have made abet. 1903年的夏天,一对老年又富有的兄弟,罗德里克和奥利弗,打了一个赌. Oliver believes that with a million pound bank note a man couldsurvive a month in London. 奥利弗认为,一个人靠一张百万英镑的钞票在伦敦能活一个月.His brother Roderick doubts it. 他的兄弟罗德里克对此表示怀疑.At this moment, they see a penniless young man wandering on thepavement outside their house. 这时,他们看见一个身无分文的年轻人在房子外面的人行道上游荡.It is Henry Adams, an American businessman, who is lost in Londonand does not know what he should do. 他叫亨利·亚当斯,一个美国商人,在伦敦迷了路,不知道该怎么办.RODERICK:Young man, would you step inside a moment, please?罗德里克:年轻人,请你进来一会儿,好吗?HENRY: Who? Me, sir?亨利:先生,你叫谁啊?是叫我吗?RODERICK:Yes, you.罗德里克:是的,就是你.OLIVER: Through the front door on your left.奥利弗:从你左侧的前门进来.HENRY: (A servant opens a door) Thanks. 亨利:(仆人给他打开门)谢谢.SERVANT: Good morning, sir. Would you please come in? Permit me to lead the way, sir.仆人:早上好,先生,请进.先生,请让我来带路吧.OLIVER: (Henry enters) Thank you, James. That will be all.奥利弗:(亨利走进来)谢谢你,詹姆斯,没你的事了.RODERICK: How do you do, Mr. ... er ...?罗德里克:你好,先生,你贵姓?HENRY:Adams. Henry Adams.亨利:亚当斯,亨利·.亚当斯OLIVER: Come and sit down, Mr. Adams.奥利弗:来,请坐,亚当斯先生.HENRY:
Thank you.亨利:谢谢RODERICK: You're an American?罗德里克:你是美国人?HENRY:
That's right, from San Francisco.亨利:是的,从旧金山来.RODERICK: How well do you know London?罗德里克:你对伦敦熟悉吗?HENRY:
Not at all, it's my first triphere.亨利:一点也不熟悉,这是我第一次来伦敦.RODERICK:I wonder, Mr. Adams, if you'd mind us asking a few questions.罗德里克:亚当斯先生,不知道你是否介意我们问几个问题?HENRY: Not at all. Go right ahead.亨利:不介意,请问吧.RODERICK:May we ask what you're doing in this country and what your plans are?罗德里克:可不可以问问,你在这个国家要干点儿什么?你的计划又是什么呢?HENRY: Well, I can't say that I have any plans. I'm hoping to find work. As amatter of fact, I landed in Britain by accident.亨利:嗯,谈不上有什么计划,我希望能找到工作.事实上,我在英国上岸是偶然的.OLIVER:How is that possible?奥利弗:这怎么可能呢?HENRY: Well, you see, back home I had my own boat. About a month ago, I wassailing out of the bay ... (his eyes stare at what is left of the brother'sdinner on table)亨利:嗯,你看,在美国的时候,我有自己的船.大约一个月前,我开船驶出了海湾……(他的眼睛盯着两兄弟俩留在餐桌上的残羹剩菜)OLIVER:Well, go on.奥利弗:往下说啊.HENRY: Oh, yes. Well, towards nightfall I found myself carried out to sea by astrong wind. It was all my fault. I didn't know whether I could survive untilmorning. The next morning I'd just about given myself up for lost when I wasspotted by a ship.亨利:哦,好的.嗯,傍晚时分我发现我被一阵大风刮到海上去了.这都是我的错.我不知道是否能活到早晨.第二天早上,我正感到绝望的时候,一艘海船发现了我.OLIVER:And it was the ship that brought you to England.奥利弗:正是那艘船把你带到了英国.HENRY: Yes. The fact is that I earned my passage by working as an unpaid hand,which accounts for my appearance. I went to the American embassy to seek help,but ... (The brothers smile at each other.)亨利:是的.事实上我靠做义工来顶替船费,这就是我为什么衣冠不整的原因了.我上美国大使馆求助,但是……(兄弟两相顾而笑)RODERICK:
Well, you mustn't worry aboutthat. It's an advantage.罗德里克:嗯,这一点你倒不必担心,这还是优点呢.HENRY: I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, sir.亨利:对不起,先生,你的话我没有听懂.RODERICK:
Tell us, Mr. Adams, what sortof work did you do in America?罗德里克:亚当斯先生,请告诉我们,你在美国干哪个行当?HENRY: I worked for a mining company. Could you offer me some kind of workhere?亨利:我在一家矿业公司工作.你们能不能给我提供一份工作呢?RODERICK:
Patience, Mr. Adams. If youdon't mind, may I ask you how much money you have?罗德里克:耐心点儿,亚当斯先生.如果你不介意,我能不能问问,你手头儿有多少钱?HENRY: Well, to be honest, I have none.亨利:嗯,老实说,我一分钱都没有了.OLIVER:(happily) What luck! Brother, what luck! (claps his hands together)奥利弗:(高兴地)老兄,真走运!真有运气!(鼓起掌来)HENRY: Well, it may seem lucky to you but not to me! On the contrary, in fact.If this is your idea of some kind of joke, I don't think it's very funny.(Henry stands up to leave) Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll be on my way.亨利:嗯,这对你们来说可能是运气,但对我来说可不是.事实上,正好相反.如果你们认为这是一个笑话,我可不觉得很好笑.(亨利起身准备走)好了,请原谅,我想我该上路了.RODERICK:Please don't go, Mr. Adams~ You mustn't think we don't care about you.Oliver, give him the letter.罗德里克:亚当斯先生,请别走.你千万不要以为我们不在意你的感受.奥利弗,把信给他.OLIVER:Yes, the letter. (gets it from a desk and gives it to Henry like a gift)The letter.奥利弗:是,拿信.(从座上把信拿起来,像送礼品一样递给亨利)给你信.HENRY: (taking it carefully) For me?亨利:(小心翼翼地接过信)是给我的吗?RODERICK:For you. (Henry starts to open it) Oh, no, you mustn't open it. Notyet. You can't open it until two o'clock.罗德里克:是给你的.(亨利要拆信)啊,别拆,你不要拆,现在不是时候,到两点钟你才能打开.HENRY: Oh, this is silly.亨利:噢,这真可笑.RODERICK:
Not silly. There's money init. (calls to the servant) James?罗德里克:这不可笑,这里边有钱呢.(叫仆人)詹姆斯?HENRY:Oh, no. I don't want your charity. I just want an honest job.亨利:噢,不,我不需要你们的施舍,我只要一份老老实实的工作.RODERICK:
We know you're hard-working.That's why we've given you the letter. James, show Mr. Adams out.罗德里克:我们知道你工作是很卖力的,这正是我们给你这封信的原因.詹姆斯,请送亚当斯先生出去.OLIVER:
Good luck, Mr. Adams.奥利弗:祝你好运,亚当斯先生.HENRY:Well, why don't you explain what this is all about?亨利:嗯,怎么不给我讲讲,这究竟是怎么回事呢?RODERICK: You'll soon know. (looks at the clock) In exactly an hour and a half.罗德里克:你很快就会明白的,(看着钟)一个半小时以后.SERVANT: This way, sir.仆人:请这边走,先生.RODERICK:
Mr. Adams, not until 2o'clock. Promise?罗德里克:亚当斯先生,两点钟以前不要拆信,答应吗?HENRY: Promise. Goodbye.亨利:答应.再见!必修三Unit3 THE MILLION POUND BANK NOTE百万英镑:Act I, Scene 4第一幕,第4场(Outside a restaurant Henry looks at the envelope without opening it anddecides to go in. He sits down at a table next to the front window.)(在餐馆外边,亨利看了看信封,没有打开,然后决定走进餐馆.他在靠近前边窗户的一张桌子旁坐了下来)OWNER:(seeing Henry's poor appearance) That one's reserved. This way, please.(to the waiter) Take this gentleman's order, Horace.店主:(看看亨利的那副穷酸相)那张桌子有人订了.请到这边来.(对服务员)霍勒斯,来等这位先生点菜.HENRY:
(after sitting down and puttingthe letter on the table) I'd like some ham and eggs and a nice big steak. Makeit extra thick. I'd also like a cup of coffee and a pineappledessert.亨利:(坐定之后,把信放在桌上)我要火腿加鸡蛋,还来一块大牛排,要特厚的.我还要一杯咖啡,一份菠萝甜点.WAITER:Right, sir. I'm afraid it'll cost a large amount of money.服务员:好的,先生.恐怕这得花费一大笔钱.HENRY: I understand. And I'll have a large glass of beer.亨利:我明白.我还要一大杯啤酒.WAITER:OK. (The waiter leaves and soon returns with all the food.)服务员:行.(服务员离开了,很快把所有的食物端了上来)HOSTESS:
My goodness! Why, look at him.He eats like a wolf.女老板:天哪!你看他,吃起东西来就像头狼.OWNER:We'll see if he's clever as a wolf, eh?店主:瞧着吧,看他是不是像狼一样机灵?HENRY:(having just finished every bit of food) Ah, waiter. (waiter returns)Same thing again, please. Oh, and another beer.亨利:(刚吃完了所有的东西)喂,服务员.(服务员过来了)同样的东西请再来一份,呃,再来一大杯啤酒.WAITER:Again? Everything?服务员:每样东西都再来一份吗?HENRY: Yes, that's right. (sees the look on the waiter's face) Anything wrong?亨利:是,没错.(看着服务员脸上的神色)有什么不对吗?WAITER:No, not at all. (to the owner) He's asked for more of the same.服务员:不,没什么不对.(对店主)他再要一份同样的食物.OWNER:Well, it is well-known that Americans like to eat a lot. Well, we'll haveto take a chance. Go ahead and let him have it.店主:嗯,许多美国人喜欢吃得多,这是大家都知道的.哦,我们得冒点儿风险.去吧,让他吃吧.WAITER:(reading the bill after the meal) All right. That's two orders of hamand eggs, two extra thick steaks, two large glasses of beer, two cups of coffeeand two desserts.服务员:(饭后念账单)好了.两份火腿加鸡蛋,两份特厚的牛排,两大杯啤酒,两杯咖啡和两份甜点.HENRY: (looking at the clock on the wall) Would you mind waiting just a fewminutes?亨利:(望着墙上的挂钟)请等几分钟好吗?WAITER:(in a rude manner) What's there to wait for?服务员:(很不耐烦地)还等什么?OWNER:All right, Horace. I'll take care of this.店主:霍勒斯,行啦,这儿由我来照应.HENRY: (to owner) That was a wonderful meal. It's amazing how much pleasure youget out of tile simple things in life, especially if you can't have them for awhile.亨利:(对店主)这餐饭吃得真棒.从生活中如此简单的东西之中竟能得到这么大的乐趣,真是令人吃惊,特别是当你暂时吃不到这些东西的时候.OWNER:Yes, very interesting. Now perhaps, sir, if you pay your bill I can helpthe other customers.店主:是的,很有意思.如果你现在能付账的话,我就可以去照顾别的顾客了.HENRY: (looking at the clock on the wall again) Well, I see it's two o'clock.(he opens the envelope and holds a million pound bank note in his hands. Henryis surprised but the owner and waiter are shocked) I'm very sorry. But ... I... I don't have anything smaller.亨利:(又望着墙上的挂钟)好了,我看两点钟到了.(他把信封拆开,拿出一张百万英镑的钞票.亨利感到吃惊,店主和服务员惊呆了)很抱歉,我……我……我没有小一点儿的钞票.OWNER:(still shocked and nervous) Well .. er ... just one moment. Maggie, look!(the hostess screams, the other customers look at her and she puts a hand toher mouth) Do you think it's genuine?店主:(还在发呆,而且有点儿紧张)好……嗯……,等一会儿.玛吉,来瞧瞧!(女老板尖叫起来,其他顾客都望着她,于是,她用手捂住了嘴巴)你看这张钞票是真的吗?HOSTESS:
Oh, dear, I don't know. Isimply don't know.女老板:天哪,我不知道.我真不知道.OWNER:Well, I did hear that the Bank of England had issued two notes in thisamount ... Anyway, I don't think it can be a fake. People would pay too muchattention to a bank note of this amount. No thief would want that to happen.店主:嗯,我确实听说过英格兰银行发行了两张这样面值的钞票……不管怎样,我觉得这不可能是假钞.这么大面值的钞票会特别引人注意的.小偷可不想引起别人的注意.HOSTESS: But he's in rags!女老板:但是他穿得破破烂烂的!OWNER:Perhaps he's a very strange, rich man. (as if he has discovered somethingfor the first time) Why, yes! That must be it!店主:也许他是一个非常怪异而富有的人.(如梦初醒似的)啊,对了,一定是这样的.HOSTESS: (hits her husband's arm) And you put him in the back of therestaurant! Go and see him at once.女老板:(在她丈夫的手臂上打了一下)是你把他带到餐厅后面去的,还不马上去看看他.OWNER:(to Henry) I'm so sorry, sir, so sorry, but I cannot change this banknote.店主:(对亨利)先生,对不起,非常对不起,这张钞票我们找不开.HENRY: But it's all I have on me.亨利:而我身上就只带了这张钞票.OWNER:Oh, please, don't worry, sir. Doesn't matter at all. We're so very gladthat you even entered our little eating place. Indeed, sir, I hope you'll comehere whenever you like.店主:哎呀,先生,请别着急,一点儿也没关系.我们非常高兴你能走进我们这家小吃店.先生,真的,我希望您随时光临.HENRY: Well, that's very kind of you.亨利:这,你太好了.OWNER:Kind, sir? No, it's kind of you. You must come whenever you want and havewhatever you like. Just having you sit here is a great honour! As for the bill,sir, please forget it.店主:我太好了?不,先生,是您太好了.您什么时候想来就来,想吃什么就吃什么.您就是在这儿坐一下也是我们莫大的荣幸!至于说账单嘛,先生,请把它忘了吧.HENRY: Forget it? Well ... thank you very much. That's very nice of you.亨利:忘了它?喔……,那就太谢谢了.你太好了.OWNER:Oh, it's for us to thank you, sir and I do, sir, from the bottom of myheart. (The owner, hostess and waiter all bow as Henry leaves.)店主:啊,先生,该是我们谢谢您呢.先生,我从心底里感谢您.(当亨利离开的时候,店主、女老板和服务员都一齐向他鞠躬)
其他类似问题
百万英镑 作者:马克·吐温 二十七岁那年,我正给旧金山的一个矿业经济人打工,把证券交易所的门槛摸得清清楚楚。我是只身混世界,除了自己的聪明才智和一身清白,就再也没什么可依靠的了;不过,这反倒让我脚踏实地,不做那没影儿的发财梦,死心塌地奔自己的前程。每到星期六下午股市收了盘,时间就全都是我自己的了,我喜欢弄条小船到海湾里去消磨这些时光。有一天我驶得远了点儿,漂到了茫茫大海上。正当...
你的英语配套的练习册如果是《金榜》之类的,最后几页应该有的
扫描下载二维码热门搜索:
当前位置:
百万英镑--马克·吐温中短篇小说选/译文名著精选
所属类别:
产品简述:想了解大众对此款百万英镑--马克·吐温中短篇小说选/译文名著精选的使用评价吗?想了解大众对其供应商评价吗?SMARTER图书频道为您搜罗网络中对此款百万英镑--马&&
产品简述: 想了解大众对此款百万英镑--马克·吐温中短篇小说选/译文名著精选的使用评价吗?想了解大众对其供应商评价吗?SMARTER图书频道为您搜罗网络中对此款百万英镑--马克·吐温中短篇小说选/译文名著精选各方面的评论信息,商家评论,用户评论,使用评论等。欢迎您也加入进来,留下您的评价和感受,为聪明的购物做最好的参考。&&
推荐商家:
配送方式:中国邮政平邮、中国邮政特快专递(EMS)、快递公司、送货上门
最低价格:
本网站为购物搜索引擎,只提供各网站商品及服务信息链接,以商家实际信息为准!
沪ICP证B2-号&沪ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 百万英镑电影下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信