SSH fsecuresshclient Shell Client-3.2.9传输故障,求助

SSH Secure Shell Client-3.2.9传输故障,求助_百度知道
SSH Secure Shell Client-3.2.9传输故障,求助
提问者采纳
确定Windows可以正常连接(没有防火墙.0,确定可以正常ssh登录了: 1,就要查ssh se..168、在DOS窗口telnet 一下、病毒防火墙拦截)、在Linux系统ssh登录一下: ssh localhost 2.答:服的什么错误.100 22 如果以上都正常?试下下面步骤: telnet 192
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ssh的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Which type of operating system are you running?
Don't know
& What is sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe?
What is sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe?sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe is part of SSH Secure Shell Setup and developed by SSH Communications Security Corp
according to the sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe . sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe's description is &SSH Secure Shell Setup&sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe is usually located in the 'c:\users\%USERNAME%\desktop\forex\' folder.If you have additional information about the file, please share it with the FreeFixer users by posting a
at the bottom of this page.
Product nameSSH Secure Shell SetupCompany nameSSH Communications Security CorpFile descriptionSSH Secure Shell SetupInternal nameInstWrapperOriginal filenameInstWrapper.exeCommentsThis setup executable contains SSH S..Legal copyrightCopyright (C) 2003Product version3.xFile version3.2
The following is the available information on sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe:Error MessagesThese are some of the error messages that can appear related to sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe:sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program.SSH Secure Shell Setup has stopped working.End Program - sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe. This program is not responding.sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe is not a valid Win32 application.sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.What will you do with the file?To help other users, please let us know what you will do with the file:
I will keep it
I will remove it
Malware or legitimate?If you feel that you need more information to determine if your should keep this file or remove it, please .Please select the option that best describe your thoughts on the information provided on this web pageI now have a good idea of whether the file is legitimate or malwareI still do not know whether the file is legitimate or malware - And now some shame)Hi, my name is . I've been running this website since 2006. I want to let you know about the . FreeFixer is a freeware tool that analyzes your system and let you manually identify unwanted programs. Once you've identified some malware files, FreeFixer is pretty good at removing them. You can . It runs on Windows 2000/XP//Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Supports both 32- and 64-bit Windows.If you have questions, feedback on FreeFixer or
website, need help analyzing FreeFixer's scan result or just want to say hello, please contact me. You can find my email address at the .SSH Secure Shell Client-3.2.9传输故障,求助_百度知道
SSH Secure Shell Client-3.2.9传输故障,求助
提问者采纳
,就要查ssh se,确定Windows可以正常连接(没有防火墙、病毒防火墙拦截)答: telnet 192,确定可以正常ssh登录了?试下下面步骤.100 22 如果以上都正常: ssh localhost 2:服的什么错误.0、在DOS窗口telnet 一下: 1、在Linux系统ssh登录一下..168
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁虚拟机中实现Linux与Windows之间的文件传输-SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9_Linux教程_Linux公社-Linux系统门户网站
你好,游客
虚拟机中实现Linux与Windows之间的文件传输-SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9
来源:Linux社区&
作者:hbhuanggang
嵌入式Linux之我行,主要讲述和总结了本人在学习嵌入式linux中的每个步骤。一为总结经验,二希望能给想入门嵌入式Linux的朋友提供方便。如有错误之处,谢请指正。
一、配置环境
虚拟机Linux: 9
文件传输工具:SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9
二、实现步骤
&&& 1. 在Windows中安装文件传输工具SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9,主界面如下:
左边是Windows资源管理器,右边是Linux目录显示区(还没连接到Linux不可操作)
&&& 2. 启动虚拟机中的Linux,查看Linux的IP地址,如下:
ifconfig命令查看IP地址,我的IP是192.168.134.128
&&& 3. 在Windows的命令行测试Ping Linux的IP地址,如下:
可以Ping通Linux主机
相关资讯 & & &
& (01/17/:14)
& (06/27/:09)
& (09/13/:19)
& (08/19/:14)
& (04/08/:47)
图片资讯 & & &
   同意评论声明