电脑为什么那么流行的英文单词为题写80个英语单词昨文

以 I Want To Be a inventor 为题写80个单词的初三英语作文提示词 change the world in the future make……more convenient try one‘s best come turn 急…………
雪舞伽蓝TA194
My dream is to be an inventor.I think an inventor is valuable to the society and I want to make contribution to the society .As we konw ,many inventors can change the world .I hope I can as great as they are .The world would be terrible without inventors .How important they are !Many people are famous as inventors .They are well-know not only in their own countries ,but also in other parts of the world .Because of science .Science attracts them .I love science ,too .It iS very interesting and wonderful .I will try my best to make my dream come ture ……没人理我,还是自己给及自己写一篇铮铮积分吧………………
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我建议写一段中文的,然后去网上直接翻译成英文,耶~搞定~
扫描下载二维码为什么必须充分力用时间,如何充分力用时间。以上为主题写一篇80个单词以上的英语作文_百度知道
为什么必须充分力用时间,如何充分力用时间。以上为主题写一篇80个单词以上的英语作文
我有更好的答案
especiaTime flies,you can not get lost time back. (没有翻译哪句不懂欢迎追问.&quot.
&I spent the time on my work while others are havig coffee.Because IBut I think time is much more precious than money.Lunxun had said&quot.But We can try to woke hardTime is money.You can see ht waste time in playing games and the like.time and tides wait for no men&quot.No matt find it,we shouldn&#39.&quotWe often hear the saying&quot, we can',若满意请及时采纳;We must make good use of our time
Lost time is never found again. This is something which I learned very clearly last semester. I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer. I finally realized that something had to be done. It was time for a change. Now I have a new plan for using my time wisely. I have set my alarm clock ahead half an hour. This will give me a head start on the day. I have also decided to keep a log of what I do and when I do it. Looking back on what I’ve done will give me some ideas on how to reorganize my time.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以 I Want To Be a inventor 为题写80个单词的初三英语作文提示词 change the world in the future make……more convenient try one‘s best come turn 急…………
雪舞伽蓝TA194
My dream is to be an inventor.I think an inventor is valuable to the society and I want to make contribution to the society .As we konw ,many inventors can change the world .I hope I can as great as they are .The world would be terrible without inventors .How important they are !Many people are famous as inventors .They are well-know not only in their own countries ,but also in other parts of the world .Because of science .Science attracts them .I love science ,too .It iS very interesting and wonderful .I will try my best to make my dream come ture ……没人理我,还是自己给及自己写一篇铮铮积分吧………………
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我建议写一段中文的,然后去网上直接翻译成英文,耶~搞定~
扫描下载二维码九年级上册英语作文,需要80多个单词,答的快的好的加分!`(*∩_∩*)′某英语报社即将举行以“An Enjoyable Summer Vacation”为题的英语作文竞赛.请根据下列提示,写一篇短文参加此次竞赛.1,你在乡下爷爷家住了半个月,帮助爷爷奶奶干农活;2,空闲时就会去游泳.3,坚持每天写日记.4,帮助邻居的孩子补习英语.
浮云100565
An enjoyable summer vacationI stayed with my grandparents in the countryside during the summer vacation last year.It was really a great vacation for me.Every day I helped my grandparents work on the farm.Sometimes I went swimming with some friends after working.I also helped some children with their English.They all showed a lot of interest in English,but they could hardly understand even simple English.So every morning I spent two hours helping them and they made great progress.I felt quite happy.It was a really enjoyable vacation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Last summer vacation,I lived in my grandparents' home and I had a good time with them.
My grandfather's home is in the countryside.I had lived in his home for half a month.I helped them do some ...
扫描下载二维码情景作文不同的人有不同的爱好。你的爱好是什么?请你以My Hobby为题写一篇英语短文。要求:意思连贯,表达准确,可适当拓展,60~80个单词。注意:文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。可供选用的词汇:As for, have fun in, share with, for example, …Different people have different hobbies.
My HobbyDifferent people have different hobbies. For example, some like reading, some like going fishing, and others like collecting stamps.As for me, I like travelling best. I go travelling a lot and I have great fun in travelling. When I go on trips, I can visit many different places of interest and I can also learn a lot about people, places and history. It is very interesting and good for my health.I think hobbies are helpful to us. So what is your hobby? Share it with us if you like!
试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。运用适当的短语表达中心思想,增加作文的可读性。完成提示词时也要符合事实。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了一些固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理。考点:
翻译句子,每空一词。
l. 我早晨从来不会起床很晚。
I never _____ _____ late in the morning.2. —打搅一下,现在几点了?
—八点四十五。
一Excuse me _____ _____ is it?
一It"s _____ _____ _____ nine. 3. 一给朱莉买一本安徒生写的书怎么样?
一好主意!让咱们再给她开个生日晚会吧!
一_____ _____ _____ Julie a book _____ Andersen?
一That"s a good idea! And let"s _____ a birthday _____ for her.4. 人们有不同的习惯。
People have _____ _____.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1. What"s your_________ _________(最喜欢的乐队)?2. That"s________ _________ ________ ________ ________(对我而言不是真的那么重要)3. Micheal likes movies________ ________ ________ ________(有可怕怪兽的)4. Tom likes clothes________ ________ ________(与众不同的)5. ________ ________ ________(什么种类的)movie do you like?
根据汉语意思完成下列各句英译,每空一词。
1. 我的弟弟在下午做家庭作业. My brother ______ ______ ______ in the afternoon. 2. 你是什么时候到达合肥的? When do you ______ ______ Hefei? 3. 请仔细地听老师讲课. Please ______ ______ the teacher carefully. 4. 我经常骑自行车去上班. I often ______ ______ ______ by bike. 5. 现在很晚了,让我们回家吧. It"s ______ now. Let"s ______ ______. 6. 你通常几点去睡觉? ______ ______ do you usually ________ ________ ________? 7. 你的父亲七点钟去上班吗? ______ your father ______ ______ ______ at seven? 8. 他十二点吃午饭. He ______ ______ at twelve. 9. 他在晚上看电视. He ______ ______ in the evening. 10. 她真是个好笑的人! ______ ______ ______ woman she is!
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 流行的英文单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。