马来西亚自助游攻略逾期 罪行

您的位置:>>>正文
马来西亚犯罪率高攀 被指“处处有糟糕故事”
  【环球网综合报道】犯罪案件猖獗,不仅引起该国媒体关注,甚至还成为一家媒体的的亚洲版新闻封面。据马来西亚《星洲日报》10月21日报道,美国《国际纽约时报》上周五专门刊登新闻,讲述马来西亚犯罪率居高不下问题。
  据报道,《国际纽约时报》(International&New&York&Times)当天刊登一篇题为&追踪马来西亚激增的犯罪率&的新闻,并配上一张一家人在有警卫驻守的餐厅吃饭的照片,以及一张在吉隆坡街头常见的&小心掠夺&警示牌子。
  文中表示,马来西亚罪案自2000年来显著增加,该报道的作者形容,曾是亚洲最安全国家之一的马来西亚,&如今在吉隆坡很难找到一个说不出掠夺、爆窃或更糟糕故事的人。&
  针对邻国报道马来西亚枪击案时暗贬马治安败坏,马来西亚内政部副部长旺朱乃迪称他对此&感到遗憾&。他说,警方与歹徒对峙时,都是冒着随时会失去生命的风险,&有谁可以站在警方立场为他们着想呢?又有多少人有这种生命与死亡搏斗的经历,所以在还没有进行批判之前,我们必须扪心自问,将心比心。&(实习编辑:郑茂瑜&审核:谭利娅)
免责声明版权作品,未经环球网书面授权,严禁转载,违者将被追究法律责任。责任编辑:胥文琦
请选择您浏览此新闻时的心情
24小时点击排行
24小时跟帖排行
环球今日推荐
环球时报系产品当前位置:马来西亚网民热议:华人真的是有罪的吗?
看世界译帖
译者:unknown&&&&&发布时间:&&&&&超过 0 位网友阅读
不幸的是,这些马来巫统穆斯林教徒拒绝学习。现在他们把他们的失败归咎到少数民族包括中国,基督徒甚至于,犹太人
原文地址:&
Are the Chinese as guilty as made out to be? It has become a trend among pro-government Malaysians to blame the Chinese for every conceivable ill infesting the country currently.
华人真的是有罪的吗?在支持政府的马来西亚人当中现在形成了一种趋势,认为马来西亚现在所面临的一系列问题都是华人导致的。
By TK Chua
As a Chinese Malaysian, it is rather difficult for me to write this piece. I want to do it anyway because I care for the future of this country and I think the race bait is getting out of hand.
作为一名马来西亚华人,写这篇文章对我来说真的很难。但是我还是想写,因为我关心这个国家的未来,而种族争议正愈演愈烈。
To me, even if there were one or two individuals who committed such indiscretions as claimed, I think Ali Rustam and others must differentiate between the exception and the general rule. The action by one or two individuals does not accurately reflect the general sentiments of the community. The most important aspect to consider is whether Bersih and Chinese leaders from political parties at that rally made such incendiary calls.
对我来说,即使有一、两个声称干了那些不明智的行为,我认为莫哈末阿里和其他人必须区分非正常人和普通人。一个或两个人行动并不能准确反映社区的普遍情绪。最着重考虑的是净选盟和政党的华人领袖是否在集会上做过那些煽动性的号召。
Similarly, did the Chinese ever seek to overthrow the government unconstitutionally? Asking Prime Minister Najib Razak to resign was the call made by many Malaysians, including prominent and towering Malays and ordinary Malays at the rally. I think it is grossly unfair to dump everything on the Chinese. This is intentionally trying to incite and inflame racial sentiments.
同样,华人是否曾经试图违反宪法地推翻政府吗?在集会让总理纳吉布拉扎克下台的呼声是由许多马来西亚人,包括著名的和杰出的马来人和普通马来人。我认为将这一切归咎在华人身上是非常不公平的。这是故意试图激起和煽动种族情绪。
Please do not blame the Chinese for every ill that is infesting the country today. On the contrary, Chinese Malaysians have been loyal citizens contributing much to the vitality of the economy. The whole wide world knows the Chinese alone are incapable of changing this country. However can we ever fault them for their resolve in wanting to see the nation inflicted with less baloney and abuse?
请不要今天遍布于国家的所有弊病归咎于华人身上。相反,马来西亚华人过去一直是为经济贡献活力的忠实公民。整个世界都知道单独华人并没有能力改变这个国家。但是我们是否因为他们希望看到国家少一点谩骂和辱骂而误会他们?
I think that as a nation, we have never been serious in wanting to find real solutions to our problems. Every day we are happy to indulge in race and religious polemics and damn the rest.
我认为,作为一个国家,我们从来没有认真的去找到真正方案去解决我们的问题。每天我们都乐于沉浸在种族和宗教争论和咒骂其他的人。
T if Chinese are more successful in business and commerce, why not learn more from them? Why continue to rely on Mara, government agencies and half-baked universities to produce even more unemployable apprentices and graduates only fit for employment in the public sector? Why not ask Chinese small businesses to take up some of the training responsibility? Divert some of the allocations from Mara, government agencies and universities to Chinese firms and I am sure they will be willing and able to do a better job.
这是我的建议:如果中国人在业务和交易上更成功,我们为什么不去更多地从他们身上学到东西呢?为什么非要继续依靠移民局、政府机构和那些只能教育出更多不是失业就是去公共部门混饭的毕业生的野鸡大学?为什么不能让中国小企业承担起部分培训责任?把移民局、政府机构和大学的部分拨款转移给中国企业,我相信他们一定会愿意并能做得更好。
To me, there is no harm trying this out. After all, we do not have many success stories to shout about to begin with. Another failure would probably not make much of a difference.
对我来说,这种尝试根本无害。毕竟,我们从一开始就没什么值得夸耀的成功案例,就算失败了也差不到哪去。
Jamal Yunos (Umno leader) thinks it is a breeze to run a store in Petaling Street. I say it is time for him to recognise his ignorance.
嘉玛尤诺斯(马来民族统一机构领袖)认为在茨厂街(译者注:马来西亚吉隆坡唐人街)经营店铺是轻而易举的。我说是时候让他承认自己的无知了。
TK Chua is an FMT reader.
本文作者是《自由日报》的读者。
With a firm belief in freedom of expression and without prejudice, FMT tries its best to share reliable content from third parties. Such articles are strictly the writer&s personal opinion. FMT does not necessarily endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider.
《自由日报》坚持言论自由和无偏见的信念,努力分享来自第三方的可靠内容。这篇文章内容属于作者个人观点。《自由日报》不偏向任何第三方内容提供者的立场。
Sharky Foo & SMK Perimbun 2011
There is a saying &if you can't beat them, join them&. Maybe this is beneath the Malays' pride to join the Chinese and learn from them, so ridicule and hatred seem to be the easier answer. With the wrong impression of Malays being threatened, suppressed or even bullied by the successful Chinese, Malays will never grow. So stop being self-pity, learn from the best and always strived to be successful and better, then you will GROW.
有人曾经说:&如果你不能打败他们,就加入他们的行列&。也许加入华人和向他们学习有损马来人的尊严,所以嘲笑和仇恨似乎就可以解释了。带着马来人受到威胁、压制甚至被成功的华人欺负的错误印象,马来人永远不会成长。所以停止自怜,学习最好的然后一直努力做到成功和更好,你就会成长。
Rufus JH Tan
I believe that the Malays can learn from the Chinese on their survival instinct. Even the Hadith and Koran exhorted the Muslims to acquire knowledge to as far as China. But unfortunately, these UMNO Malay-Muslims refuse to learn. Now they blame their failures to the minorities including the Chinese, the Christians and if not, the Jews.
我相信马来人可以向中国学习他们的生存本能。甚至《古兰经》和穆罕默德言行录告诫穆斯林向中国获取知识来。但不幸的是,这些马来巫统穆斯林教徒拒绝学习。现在他们把他们的失败归咎到少数民族包括中国,基督徒甚至于,犹太人。
Kanimoli Ramaiah & 副总统 at Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation
It is no longer the Chinese or the Indians that the `Malay Dignity Fighters' must now worry about, it is time they take a hard, long look at what is going on around them. Remember the millions of Banglas etc who were given free NRIC to vote in the last elections? Yes, now they are slowy taking over the economy. They secure contracts, and then hand it over to Chinese. They are running transport business - where else in this world you can see Hindi or Urdu words written behind a lorry but in India or Bangladesh? It is happening in Malaysia now. So, who is slowly taking over the economy. Soon, even the Malay race may not exist as these Banglas, in their effort to remain here, marry Malay girls. There you go!
马来尊严战士现在担心不应该是华人或者印度裔,是时候认真看清楚周围发生了什么。记得在过去的选举中谁给予数以百万计的的孟加拉等族裔免费身份证投票吗?是的,现在他们慢慢接管经济。他们弄到合同,然后把它交给华人。它们运行的运输业务,在这个世界上除了印度和孟加拉国之外你在哪里还可以看到北印度语和乌尔都语单词都写一辆卡车后面?现在发生在马来西亚。那么,谁正逐渐占领经济?很快,甚至因为这些孟加拉人在努力留在这里,和马来女孩结婚,马来种族可能会不存在。就这样吧!
GS Guang Trading & Technical College
If they need a tongkat as facilities. They will never move forward. All Chinese business was from own strategy not gain any help from government agencies. Jamal yunus was a shallow racist minded idiots who unable to succeed without BN tongkat. No Chinese will and would like to join him as business partner.
如果他们就像机器一样要靠东革阿里(注:马来西亚版的伟哥。)才能保持运作。他们将永远裹足不前。所有的中国企业都是依靠自己制定发展战略,没有得到任何政府机构的帮助。贾马尔尤努斯是一个浅薄的种族主义白痴,他不嗑东革阿里就干不成事。没有中国人愿意作为商业伙伴加入他的行列。
Jamal Yunos can apply for a stall for all I care! DBKL should give him a stall! See if his business will thrive, let alone flourish! Jamal, with your UMNO connections, I'm sure you can get the licence to run your stall at Petaling Street, easily! Go ahead, and give it a try! I must warn you, though, Jamal, that running the business there won't be as easy as receiving &allocations& from Najib! What I say to Jamal, I say to all the jealous and envious Malaysians who think running businesses is as easy as reciting A,B,C....
我根本不在乎贾马尔尤努斯去申请一个摊位!吉隆坡市政局应该给他一个摊位!看看他的生意是否做得起来,更不用说繁荣兴旺了!贾马尔和你的巫统,我相信你一定能拿到在茨厂街经营的摊位牌照,很容易!去吧,试试看!我必须警告你,虽然,贾马尔,做生意不会有如收到纳吉布的&拨款&那么简单!我想对贾马尔说,所有对中国人羡慕嫉妒恨的的马来西亚人认为做生意就跟背诵ABC那么简单.&
Charlieq Charlieq & Kluang High School
EXACTLY.......running a business is NOT everyones CUP OF TEA.....
正是如此&&不是每个人都适合去搞商业。
Nellson Joshua & Dragon School
谢谢TK CHUA写了这篇文章.....
John Lim & Bentong Town, Pahang, Malaysia
The 'Enlightened Mind ' observes:
The Majority of Chinese are no more rich.
But the malority of theChinese are hard working because they have dignity.
The few filthy rich Chinese are cronies.
Therefore, it is illogical to balme theChinese of robbing the country's wealth.
If in a family of 3 children,
2 work like mad and 1 spend like mad
THIS FAMILY HAS NO FUTURE.
&开明的观点&看到的是:
绝大多数中国人都不富裕。
但绝大多数中国人都努力工作,因为他们更自尊。
少量的卑鄙的有钱人都是权贵。
所以指责华人掠夺了国家财富,这是没有道理的。
在3个孩子的家庭,2个工作累死,1个花钱累死,这个家庭是没有未来的。
Sam Ng & 八打灵再也
While some us are well aware of the development in the country, there are still a lot of them who haven't got a clue of what's going on in the country. Is this a norm? Yes. It happens to other countries too, especially the rural folks. Knowledge is power. A person who has more knowledge can easily fool an ignorant or less informed person. That's reality. This is why the rural folks will always be exploited by the evil Politicians. The red shirt rally is one classic example. After the rally, reality sinks in. They still have to pay GST. Cost of living is still high. Corruption, leakage and wastages are still going to be there. All these have nothing to do with LKS, DAP or the Chinese community. Wake up please.
虽然有些人对国家的发展有着很好的认识,但仍有许多人还没有了解到这个国发生了什么事。这正常么?是的,这些事情也发生在其他地区,特别是农村居民。知识就是力量。一个人有更多的知识可以很容易地愚弄无知或更少的知情人士。这是现实。这就是为什么农村人总是被邪恶的政客利用。红衫军是一个典型的例子。集会结束后,现实还要继续。他们仍然要支付消费税。生活成本仍然很高。腐败,泄漏和浪费也仍然没有改版。所有这些无关马来西亚国民阵线、行动党或马华。清醒些吧。
YuenSheng Bai
If 200 chinese companies can donate 500k each, we would have 100m to organise pressure groups like those umno funded and supported terrorists pekida, tiga barisan, pesaka, etc who on notice can send out thousands to create amok. The only way to counter this is, with the likes. Fund that could be mobilised for resources and one more good thing is, the groups could get better resources from outside as well - like US, Israel, etc. I think we should do it before it is too late when your families are hurt by extremists and racists.
如果200家华人企业每家捐款50万美元,那么我们就拥有1亿美元像马来西亚民族统一机构资助pekida(马来黑帮),三党联合阵线和全国马来武术联合会这些恐怖团体(这些恐怖团体可以输送成千上万的人来制造混乱)一样成立相应的压力团体。唯一的办法去遏制他们的,只有和那些和它们一样能够能够调配资源的基金会。而这些基金会有一个比较好的地方就是它们能够从想美国、以色列这样的国家得到更好的资源。我认为我们应该在我们的家庭还没有受到民族主义与极端主义的伤害之前就做好它。
Cheong Seng Keong & 吉隆坡
100 million no match for the 2.6 billion donation.
1亿资金是打不过有26亿奉献金的。
CHINESE MENTALITY NOT A PROBLEM.... BUT DAPIGS BRAINWASHED CHINESE MENTALITY IS A BIG PROBLEMS.....
华人的心智没问题,但是被行动党洗脑后的中国人的心智就是个大问题了
Kcngcti Kcngcti & 圣约翰国中&
i think you have a mental problem.
我认为你脑子有病。
Jim Yow & 吉隆坡
So who are those Chinese with a mentality not brainwashed by DAP? Did you mean those pigs who will vote for BN? lol
Sharky Foo & SMK Perimbun 2011
There is a saying &if you can't beat them, join them&. Maybe this is beneath the Malays' pride to join the Chinese and learn from them, so ridicule and hatred seem to be the easier answer. With the wrong impression of Malays being threatened, suppressed or even bullied by the successful Chinese, Malays will never grow. So stop being self-pity, learn from the best and always strived to be successful and better, then you will GROW.
有人曾经说:&如果你不能打败他们,就加入他们的行列&。也许加入华人和向他们学习有损马来人的尊严,所以嘲笑和仇恨似乎就可以解释了。带着马来人受到威胁、压制甚至被成功的华人欺负的错误印象,马来人永远不会成长。所以停止自怜,学习最好的然后一直努力做到成功和更好,你就会成长。
Rufus JH Tan
I believe that the Malays can learn from the Chinese on their survival instinct. Even the Hadith and Koran exhorted the Muslims to acquire knowledge to as far as China. But unfortunately, these UMNO Malay-Muslims refuse to learn. Now they blame their failures to the minorities including the Chinese, the Christians and if not, the Jews.
我相信马来人可以向中国学习他们的生存本能。甚至《古兰经》和穆罕默德言行录告诫穆斯林向中国获取知识来。但不幸的是,这些马来巫统穆斯林教徒拒绝学习。现在他们把他们的失败归咎到少数民族包括中国,基督徒甚至于,犹太人。
Kanimoli Ramaiah & 副总统 at Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation
It is no longer the Chinese or the Indians that the `Malay Dignity Fighters' must now worry about, it is time they take a hard, long look at what is going on around them. Remember the millions of Banglas etc who were given free NRIC to vote in the last elections? Yes, now they are slowy taking over the economy. They secure contracts, and then hand it over to Chinese. They are running transport business - where else in this world you can see Hindi or Urdu words written behind a lorry but in India or Bangladesh? It is happening in Malaysia now. So, who is slowly taking over the economy. Soon, even the Malay race may not exist as these Banglas, in their effort to remain here, marry Malay girls. There you go!
马来尊严战士现在担心不应该是华人或者印度裔,是时候认真看清楚周围发生了什么。记得在过去的选举中谁给予数以百万计的的孟加拉等族裔免费身份证投票吗?是的,现在他们慢慢接管经济。他们弄到合同,然后把它交给华人。它们运行的运输业务,在这个世界上除了印度和孟加拉国之外你在哪里还可以看到北印度语和乌尔都语单词都写一辆卡车后面?现在发生在马来西亚。那么,谁正逐渐占领经济?很快,甚至因为这些孟加拉人在努力留在这里,和马来女孩结婚,马来种族可能会不存在。就这样吧!
GS Guang Trading & Technical College
If they need a tongkat as facilities. They will never move forward. All Chinese business was from own strategy not gain any help from government agencies. Jamal yunus was a shallow racist minded idiots who unable to succeed without BN tongkat. No Chinese will and would like to join him as business partner.
如果他们就像机器一样要靠东革阿里(注:马来西亚版的伟哥。)才能保持运作。他们将永远裹足不前。所有的中国企业都是依靠自己制定发展战略,没有得到任何政府机构的帮助。贾马尔尤努斯是一个浅薄的种族主义白痴,他不嗑东革阿里就干不成事。没有中国人愿意作为商业伙伴加入他的行列。
Jamal Yunos can apply for a stall for all I care! DBKL should give him a stall! See if his business will thrive, let alone flourish! Jamal, with your UMNO connections, I'm sure you can get the licence to run your stall at Petaling Street, easily! Go ahead, and give it a try! I must warn you, though, Jamal, that running the business there won't be as easy as receiving &allocations& from Najib! What I say to Jamal, I say to all the jealous and envious Malaysians who think running businesses is as easy as reciting A,B,C....
我根本不在乎贾马尔尤努斯去申请一个摊位!吉隆坡市政局应该给他一个摊位!看看他的生意是否做得起来,更不用说繁荣兴旺了!贾马尔和你的巫统,我相信你一定能拿到在茨厂街经营的摊位牌照,很容易!去吧,试试看!我必须警告你,虽然,贾马尔,做生意不会有如收到纳吉布的&拨款&那么简单!我想对贾马尔说,所有对中国人羡慕嫉妒恨的的马来西亚人认为做生意就跟背诵ABC那么简单.&
Charlieq Charlieq & Kluang High School
EXACTLY.......running a business is NOT everyones CUP OF TEA.....
正是如此&&不是每个人都适合去搞商业。
Nellson Joshua & Dragon School
谢谢TK CHUA写了这篇文章.....
John Lim & Bentong Town, Pahang, Malaysia
The 'Enlightened Mind ' observes:
The Majority of Chinese are no more rich.
But the malority of theChinese are hard working because they have dignity.
The few filthy rich Chinese are cronies.
Therefore, it is illogical to balme theChinese of robbing the country's wealth.
If in a family of 3 children,
2 work like mad and 1 spend like mad
THIS FAMILY HAS NO FUTURE.
&开明的观点&看到的是:
绝大多数中国人都不富裕。
但绝大多数中国人都努力工作,因为他们更自尊。
少量的卑鄙的有钱人都是权贵。
所以指责华人掠夺了国家财富,这是没有道理的。
在3个孩子的家庭,2个工作累死,1个花钱累死,这个家庭是没有未来的。
Sam Ng & 八打灵再也
While some us are well aware of the development in the country, there are still a lot of them who haven't got a clue of what's going on in the country. Is this a norm? Yes. It happens to other countries too, especially the rural folks. Knowledge is power. A person who has more knowledge can easily fool an ignorant or less informed person. That's reality. This is why the rural folks will always be exploited by the evil Politicians. The red shirt rally is one classic example. After the rally, reality sinks in. They still have to pay GST. Cost of living is still high. Corruption, leakage and wastages are still going to be there. All these have nothing to do with LKS, DAP or the Chinese community. Wake up please.
虽然有些人对国家的发展有着很好的认识,但仍有许多人还没有了解到这个国发生了什么事。这正常么?是的,这些事情也发生在其他地区,特别是农村居民。知识就是力量。一个人有更多的知识可以很容易地愚弄无知或更少的知情人士。这是现实。这就是为什么农村人总是被邪恶的政客利用。红衫军是一个典型的例子。集会结束后,现实还要继续。他们仍然要支付消费税。生活成本仍然很高。腐败,泄漏和浪费也仍然没有改版。所有这些无关马来西亚国民阵线、行动党或马华。清醒些吧。
YuenSheng Bai
If 200 chinese companies can donate 500k each, we would have 100m to organise pressure groups like those umno funded and supported terrorists pekida, tiga barisan, pesaka, etc who on notice can send out thousands to create amok. The only way to counter this is, with the likes. Fund that could be mobilised for resources and one more good thing is, the groups could get better resources from outside as well - like US, Israel, etc. I think we should do it before it is too late when your families are hurt by extremists and racists.
如果200家华人企业每家捐款50万美元,那么我们就拥有1亿美元像马来西亚民族统一机构资助pekida(马来黑帮),三党联合阵线和全国马来武术联合会这些恐怖团体(这些恐怖团体可以输送成千上万的人来制造混乱)一样成立相应的压力团体。唯一的办法去遏制他们的,只有和那些和它们一样能够能够调配资源的基金会。而这些基金会有一个比较好的地方就是它们能够从想美国、以色列这样的国家得到更好的资源。我认为我们应该在我们的家庭还没有受到民族主义与极端主义的伤害之前就做好它。
Cheong Seng Keong & 吉隆坡
100 million no match for the 2.6 billion donation.
1亿资金是打不过有26亿奉献金的。
CHINESE MENTALITY NOT A PROBLEM.... BUT DAPIGS BRAINWASHED CHINESE MENTALITY IS A BIG PROBLEMS.....
华人的心智没问题,但是被行动党洗脑后的中国人的心智就是个大问题了
Kcngcti Kcngcti & 圣约翰国中&
i think you have a mental problem.
我认为你脑子有病。
Jim Yow & 吉隆坡
So who are those Chinese with a mentality not brainwashed by DAP? Did you mean those pigs who will vote for BN? lol
谁知道这些有脑子的中国人没有被民主行动党给洗脑 ?难道你还认为这些猪会为国民阵线党投票?
Actually BUMNO brainwashing the Malays is the biggest problem and your own skewed mentality is a problem....to yourself. Go see a shrink.
事实上BUMNO(马来西亚的一个电视台)正在给马来人洗脑,这才是个大问题,而且你自己的那堪忧的智商也是个问题。去看看精神病医生吧!
Foo Wy Len & University of Malaya
Ali Rustam blamed the Chinese for his loss in the Bukit Katil (Malacca) parliamentary seat in GE 13( it was widely reported in all the media anyway), but the fact is Bukit Katil is a Malay-majority seat. The seat was won by Shamsul Iskandar (PKR) who I supposed is also a Malay.How did his loss become the Chinese &trampled& the rights of Malays is really beyond me.................
阿里&鲁斯塔姆谴责中国人令他因GE公司的案子(这件事已经在媒体被大肆曝光)失去了其在武吉加地(马六甲)议院的席位。但事实上,武吉加地在马来拥有多数席位。这个席位由萨姆斯&依斯干达(PKR党人)获得,我猜这个人也是一个马来人。他自己的损失却怪中国人&践踏&马来人的权利,我真是无法理解。
谁知道这些有脑子的中国人没有被民主行动党给洗脑 ?难道你还认为这些猪会为国民阵线党投票?
Actually BUMNO brainwashing the Malays is the biggest problem and your own skewed mentality is a problem....to yourself. Go see a shrink.
事实上BUMNO(马来西亚的一个电视台)正在给马来人洗脑,这才是个大问题,而且你自己的那堪忧的智商也是个问题。去看看精神病医生吧!
Foo Wy Len & University of Malaya
Ali Rustam blamed the Chinese for his loss in the Bukit Katil (Malacca) parliamentary seat in GE 13( it was widely reported in all the media anyway), but the fact is Bukit Katil is a Malay-majority seat. The seat was won by Shamsul Iskandar (PKR) who I supposed is also a Malay.How did his loss become the Chinese &trampled& the rights of Malays is really beyond me.................
阿里&鲁斯塔姆谴责中国人令他因GE公司的案子(这件事已经在媒体被大肆曝光)失去了其在武吉加地(马六甲)议院的席位。但事实上,武吉加地在马来拥有多数席位。这个席位由萨姆斯&依斯干达(PKR党人)获得,我猜这个人也是一个马来人。他自己的损失却怪中国人&践踏&马来人的权利,我真是无法理解。
我还要发表看法:
浏览过本页的网友还关注:
马来西亚译帖 - 热门推荐
第一赞助商
第二赞助商
马来西亚译帖 - 最新收录
第三赞助商
国外优秀论坛 - 为您推荐
第四赞助商
欢迎爱好网帖翻译的朋友加入我们:QQ群:联系邮箱:seas_}

我要回帖

更多关于 马来西亚地图 的文章