JULIE DOG注册一个商标多少钱过商标吗?还有哪些分类可以注册一个商标多少钱?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Complete the following sentences so that your sentence means the same as the one before it.1.Julie is too young to get married.Julie is ont.2.Our dog bit three cyclists last week.Three cyclists.3.He was going to buy a video recorder,but didn't have enough moneyIf.4.They are building a new garage on to ahouse in the village A.5.Peter last went to aparty a month agoPeter hasn't.6."This is the best vacuum cleaner you can buy ",the salesman said"You can't.",the salesman said
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 old enough to get married2 were biten by our dog last week3 he had enough money,he would go to by a video recorder4 new garage are being built on to ahouse in the village 5 gone to a party a month ago6 buy a better vacuum cleaner
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Julie is not old engouth to get married.2. Three cyclists were bitten by our dog last week.3. If he have enough mney, he will buy a video recorder4. A new garage is being built on to...
1. Julia is not old enough to get married.2. Three cyclists were bitten by our dog last week.3. If he had enough money, he would buy a video recorder.4. A new garage will be built onto ...
1. Julie is not old engouth to get married.2. Three cyclists were bitten by our dog last week.3. If he have enough mney, he will buy a video recorder4. A new garage is being built on to...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My wife Julie and I were out on the road that______around where we live, when we saw a(n)______ worn-out dog stumbling (蹒跚) painfully up the road. We stopped, bent down, talked __38____to the dog and patted it. I______ and there was a collar with a phone number. I called ______ no one answered.The dog was painfully thin. So Julie ran home to get some of our dog’s ______ while I tried to encourage the dog. After Julie came back, we sat down on the sidewalk ______ our new friend made short work of the food. ______we got her home. After trying for many times we got a ______from the number. A lady came around with a bunch of flowers for us. She ______ that Tara had been her father’s dog. She was very old and got lost that morning. So, Tara was ______returned home.Here is the _____of the story:Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to______me to come back, but I wasn’t hearing ______ that made that sound likely. I was ______ to turn and go when an old black dog walked between us and almost fell down. Suddenly we had something more______than our problem to worry about. There was a creature ______ right before us and we had to work together to help it.We did help it. And here I am writing the story in my own home, in my own family.In the______ “Love Is Not a Fight” Warren Barfield talks about marriage. At one point he sings, “And if we try to leave, ______ God send angels (天使) to guard the door.”Sometimes angels come ______ as dogs.
B.reaches
B.carefully
C.angrily
A.comforted
B.touched
D.checked
A.clothes
A.Gradually
B.Successfully
C.Eventually
D.Surprisingly
D.response
A.explained
B.declared
C.suggested
D.insisted
A.happily
C.quickly
D.background
D.persuade
A.anything
B.nothing
C.everything
D.something
C.supposed
A.important
B.influen
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:D小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:C小题9:D小题10:A小题11:B小题12:C小题13:D小题14:A小题15:B小题16:A小题17:C小题18:A小题19:B小题20:D
这篇文章讲述作者和妻子在路上捡了一只狗,带它回家,救了它,但是实际上是这只象天使一般的狗,挽救了作者的家庭。小题1:考查动词辨析:A.flows流动,B.reaches到达,延伸(及物),C.runs跑,延伸,伸展,(不及物),D.walks走,步行,我和妻子在我们生活的地方周边的公路上,指路延伸,用run,选C小题2:考查形容词辨析:A.young年轻的,B.old老的,C.tired疲劳的,D.ugly丑陋的,从下文的:She was very old and got lost that morning. 可知这只狗很老了,选B。小题3:考查副词辨析:A.gently温柔地,B.carefully仔细地,C.angrily生气地,D.slowly慢地,我温柔的对狗说话,拍拍它,选A。小题4:考查动词辨析:A.comforted安慰,B.touched感动,触摸,C.tested检测,D.checked检查,从下文的:there was a collar with a phone number.可知作者在检查狗,选D。小题5:考查连词辨析:A.or或者,B.and并且,C.but但是,D. so所以,我打电话,但是没有人接电话,这是转折关系,选C。小题6:考查名词辨析:A.clothes衣服,B.food食物,C.toys玩具,D.basket篮子,从下文的句子:our new friend made short work of the food.可知作者的妻子去拿自己狗的食物,选B。小题7:考查连词辨析:A.while然而,当…时候,B.when当…时候,C.until直到,D.though虽然,我们坐在路边,而我们的朋友在吃食物,这里表示对比,选A。小题8:考查副词辨析:A.Gradually逐渐地,B.Successfully成功地,C.Eventually最终地,D.Surprisingly惊讶地,最后我们把它带了回家,选C。小题9:考查名词辨析:A.letter信,B.phone电话,C.note便条,D.response回复,试了很多次,我们得到了这个号码的回应,选D。小题10:考查动词辨析:A.explained解释, B.declared宣布,C.suggested建议,D.insisted坚持,她解释说:Tara是她爸爸的狗,选A。小题11:考查副词辨析:A.happily快乐地,B.safely安全地,C.quickly快地,D.loudly大声地,经过作者和妻子的照顾,Tara安全地回家了,选B。小题12:考查名词辨析:A.secret秘密,B.point重点,C.truth真相,D.background背景,从下文的:Actually Julie and I were out that morning可知下面是这个故事的真相,选C。小题13:考查动词辨析:A.advise建议,B.allow允许,C.urge敦促,D.persuade说服,我想离开,妻子想说服我回去,选D。小题14:考查代词辨析:A.anything任何事,B.nothing没有事情,C.everything每件事情,D.something一些事情,但是当时我什么也听不进去,选A。小题15:考查词组:这里考查be about to …when…这样的固定搭配,表示“刚要做…这时”,选B。小题16:考查形容词辨析:A.important 重要的,B.influential有影响力的,C.effective有效的,D.foolish愚蠢的,从下文的:There was a creature ______ right before us and we had to work together to help it.可知突然我们有比自己的问题更重要的事情,选A。小题17:考查介词短语辨析:A.in order有序的,B.in danger危险的,C.in need有需要的,.D.in use在使用的,我们前面有生物需要我们帮助,选C。小题18:考查名词辨析:A.song歌曲,B.story故事,C.film电影,D.book书,选A。小题19:考查情态动词:A.should应该,B.may可以,祝愿,C.would将会,过去常常,D.could可能,从下文的:At one point he sings, “And if we try to leave, ______ God send angels (天使) to guard the door.”可知这是一首歌,选B。小题20:考查动词辨析:A.treated对待,B.regarded认为,C.worked工作,D. disguised伪装. 有时天使被伪装成狗,选D。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& “My wife Julie and I ...”习题详情
225位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.7%
My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out dog stumbling (蹒跚) painfully up the road. We stopped, bent down, talked gently to the dog and patted it. I checked and there was a collar with a phone number. I called but no one answered.The dog was painfully thin. So Julie ran home to get some of our dog’s food while I tried to encourage the dog. After Julie came back, we sat down on the sidewalk while our new friend made short work of the food. Eventually we got her home. After trying for many times we got a response from the number. A lady came around with a bunch of flowers for us. She explained that Tara had been her father’s dog. She was very old and got lost that morning. So, Tara was safely returned home.Here is the truth of the story:Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to persuade me to come back, but I wasn’t hearing anything that made that sound likely. I was about to turn and go when an old black dog walked between us and almost fell down. Suddenly we had something more important than our problem to worry about. There was a creature in need right before us and we had to work together to help it.We did help it. And here I am writing the story in my own home, in my own family.In the song “Love Is Not a Fight” Warren Barfield talks about marriage. At one point he sings, “And if we try to leave, may God send angels (天使) to guard the door.”Sometimes angels come disguised (伪装) as dogs. 【小题1】How was the dog when found?A.Too weak to walk.B.Thin and worn out.C.Unable to eat food.D.Homeless but gentle.【小题2】 We can infer from Paragraph 2 that &&&&.A.the dog didn’t go with the writerB.the writer had his own pet dog C.Julie bought some food for the dogD.the dog didn’t eat any of the food【小题3】The underlined part “our problem” in the passage refers to the fact that &&&&.A.the writer didn’t want to take Julie’s adviceB.an old black dog appeared in front of themC.Julie disagreed with the writer’s travel on business D.the couple had some trouble with their marriage【小题4】Which of the following is the best title for the passage? A.An Angel DogB.A Helpful CoupleC.Saving the DogD.A Famous SongB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-安徽省马鞍山市高三第一次教学质量检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out dog ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章讲述作者和妻子在路上捡了一只狗,带它回家,救了它,但是实际上是这只象天使一般的狗,挽救了作者的家庭。【小题1】细节题:从文章第一段的句子:My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out dog stumbling (蹒跚) painfully up the road. 和第二段的句子:The dog was painfully thin.可知当狗被发现的时候,又瘦又精疲力竭,选B【小题2】推理题:从第二段的句子:So Julie ran home to get some of our dog’s food while I tried to encourage the dog.可以推断出作者有自己的宠物狗,选B【小题3】猜词题:从文章第五段的句子:Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to persuade me to come back, but I wasn’t hearing anything that made that sound likely.可知那天早上作者本来是想离开家的,所以“our problem”指的是这对夫妇的婚姻有麻烦这个事实,选D【小题4】标题确定题:从全篇文章和最后一段的句子:Sometimes angels come disguised (伪装) as dogs. 可知这篇文章讲的是一个象天使一般的狗,挽救了作者的家庭,选A
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My wife Julie and I ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out dog stumbling (蹒跚) painfully up the road. We stopped, bent down, talked gently to the dog and patted it. I checked and there was a collar with a phone number. I called but no one answered.The dog was painfully thin. So Julie ran home to get some of our dog’s food while I tried to encourage the dog. After Julie came back, we sat down on the sidewalk while our new friend made short work of the food. Eventually we got her home. After trying for many times we got a response from the number. A lady came around with a bunch of flowers for us. She explained that Tara had been her father’s dog. She was very old and got lost that morning. So, Tara was safely returned home.Here is the truth of the story:Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to persuade me to come back, but I wasn’t hearing anything that made that sound likely. I was about to turn and go when an old black dog walked between us and almost fell down. Suddenly we had something more important than our problem to worry about. There was a creature in need right before us and we had to work together to help it.We did help it. And here I am writing the story in my own home, in my own family.In the song “Love Is Not a Fight” Warren Barfield talks about marriage. At one point he sings, “And if we try to leave, may God send angels (天使) to guard the door.”Sometimes angels come disguised (伪装) as dogs. 【小题1】How was the dog when found?A.Too weak to walk.B.Thin and worn out.C.Unable to eat food.D.Homeless but gentle.【小题2】 We can infer from Paragraph 2 that ____.A.the dog didn’t go with the writerB.the writer had his own pet dog C.Julie bought some food for the dogD.the dog didn’t eat any of the food【小题3】The underlined part “our problem” in the passage refers to the fact that ____.A.the writer didn’t want to take Julie’s adviceB.an old black dog appeared in front of themC.Julie disagreed with the writer’s travel on business D.the couple had some trouble with their marriage【小题4】Which of the following is the best title for the passage? A.An Angel DogB.A Helpful CoupleC.Saving the DogD.A Famous Song”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live, when we saw an old worn-out dog stumbling (蹒跚) painfully up the road. We stopped, bent down, talked gently to the dog and patted it. I checked and there was a collar with a phone number. I called but no one answered.The dog was painfully thin. So Julie ran home to get some of our dog’s food while I tried to encourage the dog. After Julie came back, we sat down on the sidewalk while our new friend made short work of the food. Eventually we got her home. After trying for many times we got a response from the number. A lady came around with a bunch of flowers for us. She explained that Tara had been her father’s dog. She was very old and got lost that morning. So, Tara was safely returned home.Here is the truth of the story:Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to persuade me to come back, but I wasn’t hearing anything that made that sound likely. I was about to turn and go when an old black dog walked between us and almost fell down. Suddenly we had something more important than our problem to worry about. There was a creature in need right before us and we had to work together to help it.We did help it. And here I am writing the story in my own home, in my own family.In the song “Love Is Not a Fight” Warren Barfield talks about marriage. At one point he sings, “And if we try to leave, may God send angels (天使) to guard the door.”Sometimes angels come disguised (伪装) as dogs. 【小题1】How was the dog when found?A.Too weak to walk.B.Thin and worn out.C.Unable to eat food.D.Homeless but gentle.【小题2】 We can infer from Paragraph 2 that ____.A.the dog didn’t go with the writerB.the writer had his own pet dog C.Julie bought some food for the dogD.the dog didn’t eat any of the food【小题3】The underlined part “our problem” in the passage refers to the fact that ____.A.the writer didn’t want to take Julie’s adviceB.an old black dog appeared in front of themC.Julie disagreed with the writer’s travel on business D.the couple had some trouble with their marriage【小题4】Which of the following is the best title for the passage? A.An Angel DogB.A Helpful CoupleC.Saving the DogD.A Famous Song”相似的习题。> 问题详情
阅读理解。 My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live. Two dog walkers p
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读理解。&&&&My wife Julie and I were out on the road that runs around where we live. Two dog walkers passedby and we heard one of them say, "Never seen that dog around here before."&&&&We looked down the hill and saw an old black dog stumbling(蹒跚) painfully up the hill. We bentdown, talked gently to the dog and patted it. I checked and there was a collar. There was a phonenumber on the collar, but no one answered.&&&&The dog was painfully thin. It didn't have many teeth left and, well, it just seemed done.&&&&Julie ran home to get some of our dog's food while I tried to encourage the dog to come along withme. Julie got home and back again when I was only half way there. So, we sat down on the sidewalkwhile our new friend made short work of the food.&&&&Eventually we got her home. We gave her a blanket, more food, kept her warm and wondered whatto do next.&&&&After trying for many times we got a response from the number. A lady came around with a bunchof flowers for us. She explained that Tara had been her father's dog. She was very old and shouldprobably be put to sleep, but the lady just couldn't bring herself to do it. So, Tara was safely returnedhome.&&&&Here is the truth of the story:&&&&Actually Julie and I were out that morning because I was leaving. She was trying to persuade me tocome back, but I wasn't hearing anything that made that sound likely.&&&&I was about to turn and go when an old, worn out dog walked between us and collapsed. Suddenlywe had something more important thanour problemto worry about. There was a creature in need rightbefore us and we had to work together to help it.&&&&We did help it. And here am I writing the story in my own home, in my own family.&&&&In the song "Love Is Not a Fight" Warren Barfield talks about marriage. At one point he sings, "Andif we try to leave, may God send angels to guard the door."&&&&Sometimes angels come disguised (伪装) as dogs.1. Which of the following statements is true?A. The two dog walkers didn't like the dog.B. The old black dog was sick and weak and couldn't walk.C. After finding the dog, the writer phoned its owners.D. Most of the dog's teeth had been pulled out by someone.2. We can infer from Paragraph 4 that ________.A. Julie bought some food for the dogB. the writer had his own pet dogC. the dog didn't go with the writerD. the dog didn't eat any of the food3. After they got the dog home, the couple ________.A. decided to raise the dogB. took good care of the dogC. found out that its owner was a ladyD. found it hard to get to sleep4. The underlined part "our problem" in the passage refers to the fact that ________.A. the writer didn't want to take Julie's adviceB. Julie disagreed with the writer's travel on businessC. an old and worn out dog appeared in front of themD. the couple had some trouble with their marriage5. Which of the following is the best title for the passage?A. A Helpful Couple.B. An Angel Dog.C. Saving the Dog.D. A Famous Song.
您可能感兴趣的试题
1完型填空&&&&Robert performs his 24-foot boat past willow(柳树) young trees that stick out of the waters of theMississippi River.&__1__dances off maples(枫树), their branches heavy with__2__spring leaves. But a&_3__inspection discloses trouble behind the beautiful sight. Rubbish is&__4__in a logjam(浮木阻塞) and hangs from the tree's branches.&&&&For the next three hours Robert and his team pull plastic bags, tanks, bottles and&__5__bowling pinsout of the water. Then they&__6__for a picnic table caught in the trees. Welcome to the Mississippi RiverBeautification Project begun in 1997 with Robert's one man&__7__&&to pick up rubbish__8__a&400 milestretch(伸展) of the 2,340 mile river. That year, often working__9__, the 22-year-old fellow cleaned 150 miles of shoreline.&&&&At first the project appeared__10__ and useless. But Robert tried his best to find&__11&, and with their backing, he soon had a new boat and five-man&__12&-the Boom Crane Crew. Last year alone the crew&__13_from the water 44,055 gallon durms,1,104 tires and enough plastic bags to&__14__&a footballfield. Much of the waste will be&__15__.&&&&&"Robert's operation is the only one actually in&__16___on the river," says Mark of the MississippiRiver Basin Alliance, a union of environmental groups. "It's the&__17_I have ever seen in 20 years, and heis inspiring others to do the&__18_."&&&&&"The river has given me a livelihood and brought me so much&_19_," Robert says, "I want to dosomething in&__20_."(&&&&)1. A. Sunlight&&(&&&&)2. A. ripe&&(&&&&)3. A. wider&&(&&&&)4. A. placed&&(&&&&)5. A. ever&&(&&&&)6. A. come&&(&&&&)7. A. work&&(&&&&)8. A. on&&&&(&&&&)9. A. alone&&(&&&&)10. A. large&&(&&&&)11. A. supporters(&&&&)12. A. family&&(&&&&)13. A. came&&(&&&&)14. A. clean&&(&&&&)15. A. burned&&(&&&&)16. A. ending&&(&&&&)17. A. biggest&&(&&&&)18. A. deed&&(&&&&)19. A. time&&(&&&&)20. A. return&&B. Air&&B. brown&&B. quicker&&B. piled&&B. even&&B. save&&B. discovery&&B. in&&B. strongly&&B. happy&&B. workers&&B. team&&B. pulled&&B. cover&&B. buried&&B. progress&&B. earliest&&B. favor&&B. joy&&B. turn&&C. Water&&C. falling&&C. closer&&C. trapped&&C. nearly&&&&C. head&&&&C. place&&C. off&&&&C. quietly&&C. impossible&&C. engineers&&C. grade&&&&C. pushed&&&&C. build&&C. used&&&&C. discussion&&C. latest&&C. same&&&&C. pride&&C. pay&&D. Moonlight&&D. fresh&&&&&&D. stricter&&&&D. thrown&&&&&&D. merely&&&&&&D. fight&&&&&&D. effort&&&&&&D. along&&&&&&D. fiercely&&&&D. possible&&&&D. pioneers&&&&D. class&&&&&&D. appeared&&&&D. spread&&&&&&D. recycled&&&&D. common&&&&&&D. luckiest&&&&D. good&&&&&&&&D. waste&&&&&&D. trouble2&阅读理解&&&&One&summer evening I was sitting by the open window, reading a good science storybook. (1) I was so interested in the story I was reading that I did not notice that it was getting dark. When I realized it was too dark for me to read easily, I put the book down and got up to turn on the light. Just then I heard someone crying, "Help! Help!" It seemed to come from the trees at the other end of the yard. (2) I looked out but it was now too dark to see anything clearly. Almost immediately I heard the cry again. It sounded like achild, but I could not imagine what anybody could be doing in our backyard, unless one of theneighborhood children had climbed a tree and had not been able to get down.&&&&I decided that I should to out and have a look in the yard, just in case someone was in trouble. I turned on the light and found for myself a flashlight and a stick in the room. I thought they might be useful. Armed with these, I went out into the yard. Once again I heard the cry and this time there was no doubt that itcame from the trees at the far end of the yard. "Who's there?" I called out as I walked across the yardtowards the trees. But there was no answer. With the help of my flashlight, I searched all over that end ofthe yard, including the branches of the tree. There was no sign of anybody or anything. I came to theconclusion that my imagination was playing tricks on me, probably because of the story I was readingabout strange creatures on another planet.&&&&Feeling rather foolish about hunting around in my own backyard with a baseball bat, I went back intothe house and put the bat and the flashlight away. I had just sat down to read my book again when I wasfrightened by the cry of "Help! Help!" from right behind me. I dropped my book and jumped up. There,sitting on the table was a large green and red bird. It was my neighbor's parrot(鹦鹉)! While I was out inthe yard, the parrot must have seen the light in the living room and come in through the open window.1.One summer evening the author was reading by the open window because _____.A. it was getting dark&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. it was too dark for him to read easily outsideC. he didn't turn on the light&&&&&&&&&&&&D. none of the above2.Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. The author heard a cry for help as soon as he put the book down and got upB. Hardly had the author got up and turned on the light when he heard a cry for helpC. The author looked out because it was too dark to see anything insideD. A child, whose voice sounded like a parrot, was crying for help on the top of a tree3.The book the author was reading was&_____.A. an ordinary book about science&&B. a&science book on soundC. a science story-book about strange creatures on a certain heavenly bodyD. a book on how to play tricks on others4.Finally the author found&_____.A. that he was a very foolish person&&B. that he had got used to the cry for helpC. a large green and red bird flying into his living room from his neighbor's house&&D. the secret3阅读理解&&&&Lisa, a middle-aged woman, went to prepare lunch, leaving her 3-year-old son, Barney, playing by himself in the backyard.&&&&All of a sudden, a sharp cry of Barney came into the mother's ears, and Lisa rushed into the backyardand found a big snake entwining(纠缠) the little child with its body and trying to swallow the boy. Lisa was terrified and quite angry. She made up her mind to save her son from the snake's mouth.&&&&It was a fearless mother's love that made Lisa forget what she faced. She took up an old hatchet (斧头)from the ground and struck the snake with all her strength.&&&&One...two... With the hatchet, Lisa hit the snake again and again, but she felt as if she were striking amass of solid rubber. The little boy's voice and breath were getting weaker and weaker. Lisa's heart wasbroken and she nearly went mad.&&&&Suddenly Lisa put aside the hatchet and threw herself on to the snake, opened her mouth and bit into its back, as if tearing a tough steak(牛排). Lisa was really mad.&&&&A small piece of flesh was bitten off. Lisa picked up the hatchet again and hit at the wound in thesnake's back madly and savagely.&&&&Stinking blood was spraying out of the snake's body. The snake was so badly wounded that it let go of Barney and moved back into the forest. It had never imagined that human beings had such terrible, sharpteeth. Halfway home, the snake died.1.What did Lisa find when she came into the backyard?A. A big snake was swallowing her son.&&&&B. Her son was playing with a poisonous snake.C. Her son was in danger of losing his life.&&D. Barney was fighting a big snake.2.Why did Lisa fail in killing the snake at first?A. Because she was afraid that what she did would hurt her son.B. Because the hatchet was not sharp enough and the snake's skin was too hard.C. Because the snake was even stronger than Lisa.D. Because she was too astonished to do anything3. ________, so she bit the snake.A. Lisa was really driven madB. Lisa thought her teeth were much sharper than the hatchetC. Lisa couldn't refuse the temptation of the snake's meatD. Lisa had not got any other way to deal with the snake4.From the story, we learned that it was a mother's love that made___________ .A. Barney brave&&B .the snake frightened&&C. Lisa mad and angryD. the woman fearless4&&&&One day a famous actor had just got into the train with all his luggage when a young man came and&&&1&&down in the seat opposite him. The young man took out a&&2&&and began to read it,&&3&&the actor tried toget some&&&4&in his corner of the carriage.&&&&When he opened his eyes,&&he&&&5&&that the young man was looking at him with his&&&6&&open, his bookforgotten. The actor shut his eyes and tried to sleep again,&&7&&every time he opened them, the young manwas looking at him with the same excited look .At last, he gave up the attempt(企图) to sleep, took out anewspaper, put it&&&8&&in front of him and began to read. The young man tried several times to get intoconversation with the actor, but&&&9&&.&&&&After a long period of silence the young man said again, "I'm George P. Anderson of Willington,Vermont."This time the actor put his&&&10&&down and said, "So am I."That was the end of the conversation.(&&&&)1. A. lay&&&&&&(&&&&)2. A. newspaper(&&&&)3. A. when&&&&(&&&&)4. A. drink&&&&(&&&&)5. A. found&&&&(&&&&)6. A. book&&&&(&&&&)7. A. but&&&&&&(&&&&)8. A. away&&&&(&&&&)9. A. failed&&(&&&&)10. A. paper&&&&B. sat&&&&&&B. magazine&&B. because&&B. help&&&&&&B. thought&&B. mouth&&&&B. thereforeB. up&&&&&&&&B. succeededB. luggage&&C. looked&&C. book&&&&C. as&&&&&&C. food&&&&C. felt&&&&C. arms&&&&C. so&&&&&&C. down&&&&C. missed&&C. feet&&&&D. got&&&&D. letter&&D. while&&D. sleep&&D. expectedD. shirt&&D. howeverD. out&&&&D. refusedD. hands&&
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜你被选中为