你们中国雄英团队的口号什么能报价过来英

The public speech There are two people's way of life.The first is like grass alive, you although alive, is growing every year, but you, after all, is a grass, you absorb sunlight, warm but not long.People can step on you, but people don't because of your pain, and pain;People will not be stepped on, because you and to have mercy on you, because people itself didn't see you.So every one of us should be like a tree growth, even if we now are nothing, but as long as you have the tree seed, even if you be stepped on earth the middle, you still can absorb the soil nutrient, oneself grow up.When you grow into towering trees, the distant place, people will be able to see you;Approached you, you can give a person a green.Life is beautiful scenery, dead still is a pillars just, living dead are useful.This is what each of our students to be standard and the standard of growth.Every river has its own different life curve, but every river has its own dreamMr Yu speech at Peking University Add: harvard library wall part counsel: 1.Go to bed now will have a dream, but now learning words will let the dream to achieve.2.Thought is already is late, exactly is the earliest time.3.Only has compared to the others early, diligently diligently, canfeel the successful taste.4.The study pain is temporary, without the pain of study is a lifetime.5.The investment future person will be, will be loyal to the reality person.6.All man's success is not accidental.-the future leader of the club公众演讲稿人的生活方式有两种。第一种是像草一样活着,你尽管活着,每年还在成长,但是你毕竟是一棵草,你吸收雨露阳光,但是长不大。人们可以踩过你,但是人们不会因为你的痛苦,而产生痛苦; 人们不会因为你被踩了,而来怜悯你,因为人们本身就没有看到你。所以我们每一个人,都应该像树一样的成长,即使我们现在什么都不是,但是只要你有树的种子,即使你被踩到泥土中间,你依然能够吸收泥土的养分,自己成长起来。当你长成参天大树以后,遥远的地方,人们就能看到你;走近你,你能给人一片绿色。活着是美丽的风景,死了依然是栋梁之才,活着死了都有用。这就是我们每一个同学做人的标准和成长的标准。每一条河流都有自己不同的生命曲线,但是每一条河流都有自己的梦想——那就是奔向大海。我们的生命,有的时候会是泥沙。你可能慢慢地就会像泥沙一样,沉淀下去了。一旦你沉淀下去了,也许你不用再为了前进而努力了,但是你却永远见不到阳光了。所以我建议大家,不管你现在的生命是怎么样的,一定要有水的精神。像水一样不断地积蓄自己的力量,不断地冲破障碍。当你发现时机不到的时候,把自己的厚度给积累起来,当有一天时机来临的时候,你就能够奔腾入海,成就自己的生命。——俞敏洪北大演讲附:哈佛图书馆墙上部分训言: 1.现在睡觉的话会做梦,而现在学习的话会让梦实现。2.觉得为时已晚的时候,恰恰是最早的时候。3.只有比别人更早、更勤奋地努力,才能尝到成功的滋味。4.学习的痛苦是一时的,而没有学习的痛苦是一辈子的。5.投资未来的人,是忠于现实的人。6.所有人的成功都不是偶然的。——未来领袖俱乐部4A英汉互译 专题训练1.把它涂成黑色_______________2.看一看你的新照片______________3.很,非常_______________4.谁的手套_______________5.在树下睡觉_______________6.三双可爱的袜子________________7.两杯牛奶/一盒牛奶_____________8.太热了________________9.一只滑稽的山羊______________10.别担心;别着急。______________11.看起来很疲劳/很累_____________12.试试这条连衣裙________________13.在八点二十五分________________14.47加 55_______________________15.回家去___________________16.回到家____________________17.吃早饭___________________18.上学迟到____________________19.晚安!___________________20.上床睡觉 _____________________21.请为我画一幅画。______________22.喝一些热牛奶__________________23.孩子们___________________24.用英语___________________25.来吃些蛋糕 ____________________一个快乐的女孩儿______________26.又饿又渴____________________27.读读写写 _____________________28.多漂亮的一辆小汽车啊!___________29.我有一块新手表。_______________30.软饮料____________________31.看起来很开心/高兴_____________32.喜欢你的小扇子_________________33.三只饥饿的老虎________________ 34.你为什么不。。?________________35.两把短尺子_________________36.你怎么了? ____________________37.在课上_________________38.这个新钱包 ____________________39.看她的新毛衣 _________________40.哦,天啊!_____________________41.如此滑稽;这么有趣_____________42.Nancy的棕色的雨伞______________43.多可爱啊!____________________44.在电脑房里 ____________________45.可能她在教室里。_______________ 46.她的可爱的兔子__________________47.在一家玩具商店________________48.看一看_________________49.让我看一看。__________________50.我可以帮麦克拿一本抄写本吗?____51.教师节快乐!____________________52.给你。_____________________53.海伦的钥匙______________________54.一些漂亮的气球__________________55.对不起,打扰一下。_______________56.在那边_____________________57.不客气/不用谢!__________________58.过来 // 进来_____________________59.去电影院____________________60.一个橙色的橘子___________________61.喜爱这个木偶_____________________62.喜欢风筝_____________________63.玩拼图_____________________64.奶奶的2条旧围巾_________________65.喜欢你的小水壶 __________________66.什么颜色//什么时间_______________67.在哪个盒子里?__________________68.我们乘公交车去好吗?____________69.所有的男孩子____________________70.洗小汽车_________________________71.你可以拿这只长的。______________72.出局//你出局了。_________________73.下午见//晚上见。________________74.从一数到一百_____________________75.读生词/读新单词________________76.这儿有一些给你的果汁。___________77.给于老师的一张贺卡______________78.图上你能看到什么?_______________79.把生词写在笔记本上_____________80.坐下//起立____________________81.打开这个冰箱//关灯__________________82.不要再迟到了!___________________83.不要在英语书上画画。______________84.我可以知道你的名字吗?___________85.我去上学的路______________________86.你什么时间起床?_________________87.小熊猫的名字______________________88.让我们把它涂上颜色。______________89.吉姆的果汁和钥匙在厨房里。_________90.为你买一个钱包(2种)____________91.在一家书店_________________________92.把玩具猴子给我(2种)______________93.喜爱那只熊//那只可爱的熊_____________在日照城市规划展览馆的演说岳守国今天下午,我带领2011级八位研究生和2010级两位大学生,走进日照展览馆。今天,在我的生命史上,留下了当志愿者的一页。日照展览馆是日照的一个窗口,而我们的解说员,就是这个窗口的脸。你们是日照海滨的一代佳人,一代形象大使。但这是不够的,因为你们还需要更加完美的解说艺术,更加优雅的举止,更加灿烂的微笑,更加有亲和力的目光,还有更加倾注的情感,唯此才能给日照展览馆带来更加亮丽的色彩。也许有那么一天,有的解说员会离开这里,飞向更遥远的地方。但是每当有机会再次经过这里,你们可以自豪地说:日照城市规划展览馆,你是我生命里的一座港湾,一个挥洒青春的地方。而我们志愿者也曾经在这里,留下对2012 年春天的一份独特的记忆。我还会来到这里,仰望这一座壮观、典雅的建筑,品读展馆里记载的辉煌和憧憬,欣赏解说员姑娘那一张张青春逼人的脸庞和风姿绰约的身影。让我们珍惜在一起的时光,让我们的友谊地久天长。我衷心地希望,在未来的日子里,大家的梦想都能实现。我们的目的一定要达到!我们的目的一定能够达到!2012年4 月11 日译文:Address in Rizhao Urban Planning Exhibition HallS.G.YueThis afternoon, I lead eight postgrads,Grade 2011, and two univ students, Grade 2010, into Rizhao Urban Planning Exhibition Hall.Ever since now, in the history of my life, there leaves one page as a volunteer for the first time.Rizhao Urban Planning Exhibition Hall is a window of Rizhao, while our narrators are the faces in this window.You’re one generation of beauties on the Rizhao coast, and one generation of image-makers.But this is not sufficient, as you need more perfect narrative art, more elegant bearings, more brilliant smiles, more amiable eye-contact, and more devoted emotions.Only by this can you bring about more splendid colors to Rizhao Urban Planning Exhibition Hall.Maybe one certain day, some narrators will leave here to fly to more distant places.But whenever you pass here, you might say with pride: Rizhao Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, you’re a bay in my life, and a place to showcase my youth.While we volunteers, right here, have left our distinctive remembrance in the 2012 spring.I will come here once more, to look up to this grand and classical structure, to read with care the brilliance and yearnings recorded in the halls, to appreciate the youthful and alluring visages and the charming figures of the girl narrators.Let’s prize the hours when we are together.Let our friendship be everlasting as the universe.I heartily wish your dreams would all come true in the days to come.Our goals are bound to be achieved!And our goals can absolutely be achieved!April 11, 2012Thank you for the key to your city and for this magnificent welcome.Here in this ancient capital, China seems very young to me tonight, blessed with both a proud history and the promise of tomorrow.Xi’an was perhaps the most open and culturally advanced city in the entire world.From this place, trade routes extended through Asia to Europe and Africa.And to this place, great thinkers came, spreading philosophy and new ideas that have contributed to the greatness of china.谢谢你们赠予的城市之匙和这个盛大的欢迎仪式。在这古老的城市,中国今晚显得分外年轻,它天赐般的拥有让人骄傲的历史和美好的未来。西安曾经是世界文化史上极为开放和发达的城市。从这个地方,贸易之路延伸到了亚洲,通向了欧洲和非洲。很多大思想家莅临了这座城市,传播哲学以及新思想,这些观念让中国变得强大起来。I look forward to seeing the terracotta warriors, the old city walls, the Muslim quarter.I look forward to learning more about china's great contributions to the store of human knowledge from medicine and printing, to mathematics and astronomy.Discoveries on which so much of the whole world progress is based and I want to see more of the new nation you are building on a scale even the emperors could not have foreseen.明天,我期待着看到兵马俑、古城墙和穆斯林广场。我期盼了解更多的关于中国对保存人类知识宝库所做的伟大贡献,从医药和印刷术到数学和天文学--全世界的很多进步都是建立在这些发现之上、另外我还想看一看你们正在大规模建设着的新兴国家,这些景象是过去的帝王所不能预见的。China that gave us printing now boasts fax machines, computers and cell phones.Xi’an is home to film makers, internet explorers and business people of every description.Here in this city, famous for calligraphy, a new chapter in china's story is being written.曾向世界贡献了印刷术的中国现在以它的传真机、电脑和移动电话而自豪。西安是电影制作人的家园,英特网冲浪者和各路色商人云集于此。在这个以书法而闻名的城市,正在抒写中国新的篇章。We Americans admire your accomplishments, your economy, your hard work, creativity and vision, your efforts against hunger and poverty, your work with us on peace and stability in Korea and south Asia.A new day is dawning for the Chinese people, for china's greatness lies as always with its people.Our own history has convinced Americans that the greatness of any country is measured in its people, in their shared reverence for family and community, for work and learning, and in their individual thoughts, beliefs, and creativity.我们美国人民钦佩你们的伟大成就、迅速发展的经济、勤劳的工作、巨大的创造力和远见。我们也钦佩你们为消除贫困和饥饿所做出的努力以及你们为朝鲜和南亚的和平和稳定与我们的合作。中国人民正在迎接崭新的一天。中国的伟大蕴藏于人民。我们自己的历史也使美国人民确信,任何一个国家的伟大要由她的人民来衡量--由他们享有的对家庭和社区、对工作和知识的尊重,对独创性的思维、信仰和创造力的尊重来决定。In this global information age where both economic growth and individual opportunity are based on ideas, a commitment to providing all human beings the opportunity to develop their full potential is vital to the strength and success of the new china as well.在这个全球信息化的时代,经济的成长和个人机遇都建立在原创性的观念之上,承诺向全人类提供发展潜能的机遇对新中国的力量和成功也是至关重要的。As I travel across china, I hope to learn as much as I can about the Chinese people, your history, and your dreams for the future.And I hope to help the Chinese people understand more of American’s history, the lessons the American people have drawn from it, and the dreams we hold for the 21st century.在我遍访中国之时,我希望尽我所能了解中国人民,你们的历史,你们对未来的梦想;并且我希望能帮助中国人民更多地理解美国的历史,美国人民从历史中得到的教训和我们对21世纪的梦想。I believe both Chinese and Americans aspire to many of the same things: to provide for our families, to teach our children, to build our communities, to protect our earth, to shape our own futures and pass brighter possibilities on to our children.我相信,中美两国人民渴望(关心)着许多同样的事情:供养家庭,教育后代,建造社区,保护地球,塑造未来,并把一个更灿烂的机会留给后代。There may be those here and back in America who wonder whether closer ties and deeper friendship between America and china are good.Clearly the answer is yes.We have a powerful ability to help each other grow.We can learn much from each other.And as two great nations we have a special responsibility to the future of the world.The steps we take over the next week can lead to far greater strides for our people in the years ahead.在美国国内和这里或许都有这样的人,他们质疑美中之间更紧密的联系和更深的友谊是否适宜。显而易见,答案是肯定。我们有很强的能力来彼此提携。我们可以取长补短。我们能够互相学习许多东西。作为两个伟大的国家,我们对未来有着特殊的使命。我们下周要采取的举措会让我们的人民在将来迈出更大的步伐。Here in this city of your magnificent history we must always remember that we too are ancestors.Someday our children and their children will ask if we did all we could to build just societies and a more peaceful world.Let our monument be their judgment that we did that.Let our progress include all people with all their differences moving toward a common destiny.Let us give new meaning to the words written in the ancient book of rights what you call the Liji:“ when the great way is followed, all under heaven will be equal.” Xie,xie.Thank you very much.在这个有着非凡历史意义的城市,我们必须时刻记住,我们也是先辈。有一天我们的子孙将问到我们是否已经尽力建设公平的社会和一个更和平的世界。让我们的纪念碑来为他们作出判断:我们已经尽力了。让我们的进步包括所有的人,带着各自的差异,走向共同的命运。让我们赋予中国的典籍《礼记》中这样一句话以新的意义:“大道将行,天下为公。”谢谢,非常感谢大家。Speech at a Welcoming BanquetMr.Prime Minister, I wish to thank you for your very gracious and eloquent remarks.At this very moment through the wonder of telecommunications, more people are seeing and hearing what we say to them than on any other such occasion in the whole history of the world.Yet, what we say here will not be long remembered.What we do here can change the world.As you said in your toast, the Chinese people are a great people, and the American people are a great people.If our tow peoples enemies, the future of this world we share together is dark indeed.But if we can find common ground to work together, the chance for world peace is immeasurably increased.What legacy shall we leave our children? Are they destined to die for the hatreds which have plagued the old world, or are they destined to live because we had the vision to build a new world? There is no reason for us to be enemies.Neither of us seeks the territory of the other, neither of us seeks domination over the other, and neither of us seeks to stretch out our hands and rule the world.Chairman Mao has written,“ So many deeds cry out to be done, and always urgently;the world rolls on, time presses.Ten thousand years are too long, seize the day, and seize the hour!”This is the hour.This is the day for our two peoples to rise to the heights of greatness which can build a new and a better world.In that spirit, I ask all of you present to join me in raising your glasses to Chairman Mao, to Prime Minister Zhou, and to the friendship of the Chinese and American people that can lead to friendship and peace for all people in the world.Richard M.Nixon1972欢迎宴上的致辞——美国前总统尼克松的经典演讲总理先生,我要感谢您作的如此盛情和意味深长的讲话。此时此刻,通过电讯的奇迹,在观看在聆听我们的讲话的人数是空前的。也许,我们在这里的演讲不会长留于人们心中,但我们在这里做的是能改变世界。正如你在酒词中说讲的,中国人民是伟大的人民,美国人民是伟大的人民。如果我们两国相互敌视,那么我们共同拥有的这个世界的前途就会暗淡无光。但是,如果我们能找到相互合作的共同立场,那么实现和平的机会就将无法估量的大大增加。我们将给我们的孩子留下什么遗产呢?他们注定是要因为那些曾祸患旧世界的仇恨而死亡呢?还是因为我们缔造一个新世界的远见而活下去?我们没有要成为敌人的理由。无论我们那一方都不企图侵占对方的领土;无论哪一方都不企图控制对方;无论哪一方都不企图伸手去主宰这个世界。毛主席写过:“多少事,从来急,天地转,光阴迫。一万年太久,只争朝夕。”现在正是只争朝夕的时候,是我们两国人们去攀登伟大事业的高峰——缔造一个全新的,更美好的世界的时候。本着这种精神,我请求诸位同我一起举杯,为毛主席,为周总理,为能为全世界人民带来友谊与和平的中美两国人民之间的友谊,干杯。尼克松1972(本文为1972年尼克松访华时的祝酒词)}

我要回帖

更多关于 雄英团队的口号 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信