I think those dogs are very thin(改成什么是双重否定句句)

扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语I(1)复习资料201006
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
学年八年级英语上册12月联考复习试卷和答案【江苏省海安县北片】.doc12页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:65 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
江苏省海安县北片学年上学期12月联考
八年级英语试卷
(考试时间:100分钟总分100分)
1.作答试题前,请考生务必将自己的姓名、考试号用钢笔或圆珠笔填写在试卷规定的位置上,并认真核对。
2.答案必须填在答题纸上,在其他位置作答一律无效。
3. 考试结束后,考生只需交答题纸。
第一部分 选择题(60分)
一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
第一部分 听对话,回答问题。
本部分共有10道小题,每小题你将听到一段对话, 每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
1. What’s the boy’s favourite animal AB
C 2. How does the boy go to school AB
C 3. What did the boy see last summer AB
C 4. What does the boy want AB
C 5. What does the boy want to do this weekend A. Go skiing. B. Go cycling. C. Go hiking.
6. What does the boy think of the film A. Interesting. B. Boring. C. Exciting.
7. What’s the most important for the boy A. Being clever. B. Being honest.C. Being good-looking.
8. Who has the most rubbers A. Jack.B. Nancy.C. Daniel.
9. What does the bird look like A. It has broad wings and brownish feathers.
B. It has white feathers and a long thin neck C. It has grey feathers and a forked tail.
10. What does the boy want to be A. A football player.B. An editor. C. A social worker.
第二部分 听对话或短文,回答问题。
这一部分你将听到两段对话和三篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你还有5秒钟的时间选出你认为最合适的备选答案。
A. 听第一段材料,回答第11、12题。
11. What do they know about Yunnan A. It’s a large place with many people. B. It’s a nice place C. It’s too far away and the weather is bad.
12. How will they get more information abou
正在加载中,请稍后...the math teacher is very thin改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答_百度知道
the math teacher is very thin改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答
she loves sheep on the farm改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答
this is a photo of my brother a郸耽边肥装堵膘瑟博鸡nd father改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答
提问者采纳
1.疑问句;Does she love sheep on the farm、否定句;she does not love sheep on the farm.肯定回答;Yes, she does否定回答 No ,she does not2.疑问句 is this
a photo of my brother 郸耽边肥装堵膘瑟博鸡and father?否定句
this is not a photo of my brother and father肯定回答;Yes, it is否定回答 No it isn't
其他类似问题
he math teacher is very thin改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答疑问句:Is his math teacher very thin?Yes , he is . No , he isn't.肯定句:His math teacher is very thin.she loves sheep on the farm改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答Does she love sheep on the farm ?Yes , she does.No, she doesn't.She doesn't love sheep on the farm.this is a photo of my brother and 郸耽边肥装堵膘瑟博鸡father改成疑问句,否定句,肯定回答,否定回答Is this a photo of your brother and father ?Yes , it is. No , it isn't.This is not a photo of my brother and father.
专业领域:
合作机构:
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.Is the math teacher very thin?
Yes, she is. /No, she isn'tthe math teacher is not very thin2.She doesn't love sheep on the farmDoes she love the sheep on the farm?
Yes,she does./No, she doesn't3 this is not a photo of my brother and father Is this
a photo of my brother and fath郸耽边肥装堵膘瑟博鸡er? Yes, it is./No,it isn't
Does she love sheep on the farm?She doesn't love sheep on the farm.No, she doesn'tYes, she does.Is this a photo of my brother and father?This isn't a photo of my brother and father.Yes, it is.No, it isn't
一般疑问句以及肯定和否定回答does she love sheep on the farm?yes,she does./no,she doesn't. 否定句she doesn't love sheep on the farm.一般疑问句以及肯定和否定回答is this a photo of
your brother an father?yes.it is./no,it isn't.否定句this isn't a photo of my brother and father.注意首字母大写。
疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁专门替中国人写的英语语法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
88页免费38页免费50页免费53页免费55页免费 41页免费40页免费53页免费87页免费10页免费
专门替中国人写的英语语法|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)