跪求一篇有关小霸王游戏机珍藏的英语作文。

跪求一篇关于阅读的英语作文_百度作业帮
跪求一篇关于阅读的英语作文
Read for learningI like reading very much,because i know that reading can help me to do better in learn.I read the famous poems,newspapers,books and so on.Wheni am free,i choose a book and start reading.After reading i alwaysfeel comfortable,reading is relaxing.Of course,i have learned a lot of things from reading,for example,how to make friends and how to live a better life.为学而读因为 我 知道,读能帮助,所以我喜欢非常读我做得更好在获悉.我读出名的诗、报纸,等等的书.当i 是免费的,i 选择一本书而且开始读.在读 i 之后总是觉得舒服,读正在放松.当然,i 已经从阅读得知许多事物,举例来说,该如何交朋友和该如何住较好的生活.
Reading is the cognitive process of deriving meaning from written or printed text. It is a means of language acquisition, of communication, and of sharing information and ideas. Effective readers use ...
I like reading very much! I read magazine,book .
您可能关注的推广跪求一篇关于发明机器人的英语作文_百度知道
跪求一篇关于发明机器人的英语作文
可以幻想,一百词左右,写出机器人的作用
Itcouldsendmetoschoolandfetchmefromschoolinsteadofmyparents.Ialwayshaveadreamtoownarobotin2008namedSuperman,itcouldalsobemyteachersmynameisLinTao.addeduptoall.Itcouldcookthemealsanytimeformyfamily,especiallycleaningthefloorwhichihatetodomost!Withthebreakthroughoftechnology.ItwillbeaproductofAI(artificialintelligence)anditcandosomanythingsforme,includinghelpingmewithallofmyhousework!Whatanassumerobotitwillbe,teachingmeEnglishandMath
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
跪求一篇英语作文
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
1现代科技使生活更加便捷(ModernTechnologyMakesLifeMoreConvenient)Moderntechnologymaktoolsarethemilestoresofthetechnologyaswellashumanbeing’sprogress.Menusedtocuttreeswithhandsaw.Butnow,byusingelectronicsawtheycancutdownatreeinonlyafewminutes.Anotherexampleis ’srideaway.Youprobablywanttomakeaphonecall.Butnotelephoneisinstalledinyourfriend’shome.Whatcouldyoudo?Nowadays,withmoderntechnologyadvanting,usinginternetispopularwithus.Someyearsago,peoplehadtogetwhattheywantedthroughlookingintoalo
1现代科技使生活更加便捷(ModernTechnologyMakesLifeMoreConvenient)Moderntechnologymaktoolsarethemilestoresofthetechnologyaswellashumanbeing’sprogress.Menusedtocuttreeswithhandsaw.Butnow,byusingelectronicsawtheycancutdownatreeinonlyafewminutes.Anotherexampleis ’srideaway.Youprobablywanttomakeaphonecall.Butnotelephoneisinstalledinyourfriend’shome.Whatcouldyoudo?Nowadays,withmoderntechnologyadvanting,usinginternetispopularwithus.Someyearsago,peoplehadtogetwhattheywantedthroughlookingiatlastpeoplecouldbecometiredandspenttoomuchtime.Now,ifyouuseInternet,allbecomesapieceofcake.Onlybyclucking,youwillgainwhatyouexpect.Weallhopethatmoderntechnologywillreachahigherlevel,becausemoderntechnologymakeslifemoreconvenientindeed.[参考译文]现代科技使生活更加便捷现代科技使生活更加便捷;工具是科技进步和人类进步的里程碑。人类过去用手锯锯树,但是现在,用电锯可在几分钟内锯倒一棵树。另外一个例子更加生动形象:如果你有急事通知你的朋友,而他家距你家有2小时的路程,你可能想打个电话。但是你的朋友家又没安电话,你该怎么办?如今,随着现代科技的进步,使用网络已很流行。若干年前,人们不得不查找大量资料来搜集需要的信息,最后人累得疲惫不堪,还浪费了大量时间。现在,如果使用网络,一切就都是小菜一碟了。只要轻敲键盘,就会有求必应。我们都期待着现代科技能达到一个更高的水平,因为现代科技确实使生活变得更便捷。2
大家还关注求一个小霸王游戏机上的游戏下载地址_百度知道
求一个小霸王游戏机上的游戏下载地址
求机甲战士2的下载地址,要在PSP游戏机上能玩的
我的游戏机是PSP游戏机。
提问者采纳
!电玩巴士!!你的psp!搜索去吧!机甲战士=重装机兵?!!!!模拟游戏在线!!!!去国治精品屋搜sfc重装机兵回归有中文版的一下就有了
其他类似问题
小霸王游戏机的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能给我一篇有关自信的英语作文?_百度作业帮
谁能给我一篇有关自信的英语作文?
自信Self-confidenceConfidence is power--the power to attract,persuade,influence,and succeed.Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !Confidence isn't an inherited trait,it' s a learned one.This means that you can have an abun-dance of self-confidence.Start here,right now.Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself.This,in turn,affects the way you speak and act.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence.Pay attention to your internal dialogue,and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.Your environment has a tremendous influence on you.The books you read,the people you spend time with,and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.In a nutshell,your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.If you're in a situation where you're discouraged,such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job,you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow.Create an environment that supports you if your desire to have abundant self-confidence.Spend time with confident people.Remember those,self-confidence can be yours.Take it!自信自信就是力量——吸引人、说服人、影响人并取得成功的力量.设想一下,如果你充满自信,你的生活会是怎样一番景象!自信并非来自遗传,是需要后天学习的.这就意味着,你也可以充满自信.从现在、从这里开始.自信必须首先从想法开始.你怎么样看待自己,很大程度就影响了你觉得自己怎样.转而也影响了你说话、做事的方式.没有你的默认,谁也无法将你看低一等.充满自信的第一步是要开始自信地看待自己.注意自己的内心对话,注意你什么时候让消极和怀疑控制了自己的思想.你周围的环境对你有着莫大的影响.你读的书,和你呆在一起的人,你听的音乐都对你的思维方式、对自己的感觉以及对世界的看法产生影响.一言蔽之,你的周遭环境不是增加你的自信就是打击你的自信.如果你现在所处的环境让你备受打击,比如说有一段不健康的关系或者一份痛苦的工作,如果你想提高自信的话,你就要改变你现在的处境.如果你渴望充满自信,就创造一个支持你的环境,与自信的人多待在一起.记住这些,自信就属于你.抓住它!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小霸王游戏机珍藏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信