rpg maker vx简称 的简称是? ...

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy RPG Maker VX Ace
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-60%$69.99$27.99 USD
Buy RPG Maker VX Ace 4-pack
Includes 4 copies of RPG Maker VX Ace.
One copy for you and 3 to give to friends.
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-60%$209.97$83.98 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$359.30 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Make your personal world and story with robust tools. Even for the unambitious, exploring the engine and assets feels nostalgic to 16bit era RPG fans."
Recent updates
20 December
19 December
Make sure to join us on our official forums, where we will be sharing tons of all-new FREE resources by some of the most talented artists and musicians, along with hourly giveaways and a grand prize drawing!
The 12 Hours of Christmas event will begin tomorrow, Saturday, December 20th, at 7am PST, on the
About This Software
Simple Enough for a Child. Powerful Enough for a Developer.
RPG Maker VX Ace is the latest and greatest engine in the RPG Maker series, improving on every aspect of creating your very own epic adventure. The most powerful editor yet, Ace supports multiple tilesets, offers full control over autoshadow and has a very flexible features system.
Ace gives you all the tools you need to make that game you’ve always dreamed of, including the following features:
o A powerful map editor to build your world.
o A database to track your characters, skill, equipment and more, all improved with the powerful new flexible Features system.
o New event options, including support for Ogg Theora video.
o An expansive set of default resources, including a built in character generator to create your own sprites and faces.
Key Features
Simple, Powerful Tools
RPG Maker VX Ace brings powerful new tools to the table to enhance your RPG-making potential. None of the previous engines can match Ace for flexibility, even for users with no coding knowledge. These features are powerful but also very easy to learn, with most accessed through a simple point and click interface.
Enhanced Default Graphics
RPG Maker VX Ace offers a large collection of new graphics, including 4 tilesets and the long-requested set of fallen character sprites. The engine is also compatible with all of the existing fan-made RPG Maker VX resources.
Export Your Game
Once you’re ready to show your project off, you can easily export your game into a portable EXE file that can be played on ANY Windows system. Share it with your friends, family or with the vibrant RPG Maker community on the internet.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS:Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory:512 MB RAM
Graphics:1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
Recommended:
Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory:512 MB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
149.6 hrs on record
This software is an excellent introduction to game-making. While many people don't like RPG Maker games, it's still a great way to start your game development journey - or just to sate your hobbyist tendencies!I recommend this without reservation - I may never release a game for public, but I love writing short little in-joke games for my family and friends.For instance, I once wrote a short Kingdom Hearts-themed game for my daughter, which also used characters/settings from Beyond Good And Evil and Final Fantasy 7 and 8. As I understand it, under the terms of the RPG Maker license, the game I wrote WOULD NOT be allowed to be released (even as a fan creation) without paying for all of those character's usage rights - but I didn't make it to sell, I made it for my daughter. And SHE loved it.PROS:- Easy to use.- Fairly easy to understand.- Anyone who's fiddled with game editors before should feel right at home.- Plenty of tutorials available.- Great, helpful community, especially on the official website and forums - this was the main selling point for me.- Design is modular (meaning you can work on one aspect of your project at a time, or all at once)- Don't like the Final Fantasy Style battles? Find and download a battle engine to change it to something more like the Zelda games!- Importing custom data (inc. sound and graphics) COULD NOT BE EASIER.- The asking price *includes* a license, meaning you can legally sell your RPG Maker VX Ace game the second you've made it! (there are some understandably strict caveats to this, though)- includes a character maker, ideal for those of us who suck at art (like me).- ACTIVE devs and community!- Don't have the sprite/sound/script/whatever that you want? Try requesting it in the official forums - chances are, somone else has already requested it! - One of the few pieces of software that I own that has NEVER crashed.- Steam Cards! Hey, it matters to me. ;)CONS:- License is included in the price, but some may consider it limited - for instance, if you make a sprite in this program, that's basically the only place you're allowed to use it (exceptions: or other programs in the RPG/Game Maker stable that you own the license to). So, you can't make sprites in this, then export those sprites to be used in say, a self-made browser-based game. And so too, for ALL the stock assets.- Importing the custom data itself is quite easy - but knowing what to do with it can be confusing at first. For instance, importing a new tileset can be done with 3 button clicks. But then you have to go over the tileset and tell RPG Maker VX Ace which tileblocks the player can walk through, and which they can't, and so on. This makes complete sense once you think about it, but it isn't explained anywhere in game (that I saw).- The DLC isn't like traditional DLC, it can require some real work to set it up (see above for a basic example)- Advanced Developers (I'm not one, so this is a guess) may find certain aspects of the engine restrictive.People who should buy this software:- Amateur devs- JRPG hobbyist- people curious about the game development process- people who have good ideas for stories- IDEAL for people who want to make their 'first real game'.People who should avoid this software:- Uh...people who hate JRPGs, I guess?- People who refuse to play nice on forums (because that's where most of your questions will get answered)- People who are allergic to cuteness- People who are allergic to lists- People who actively hate maths and other forms of 'thinking'. I'm not trying to be snide, I swear. Some of us just aren't designed for calculations. Having said that, I actually fit into that category - and I love this software. But it is a fact: planning is part of game making.Conclusion:I would basically recommend this software to ANYONE who shows even the slightest bit of interest in it. An excellent and very affordable way to get into game developing - it does exactly what it claims to, and does so quite solidly.I award this product 9/10, without hesitation.
Was this review helpful?
481.5 hrs on record
RPG Maker VX Ace is an incredibly powerful tool, not a game. While I found myself immersed for hours and hours creating and editing and editing and editing... this software is meant to create content. Even though is fun, people who lack creativity or try to go about it without a plan (story, settings, character development) might find themselves not enjoying this software as much.Some lead you to believe that this game creating software is user-friendly and easy to understand, in actuality it is not. Users will find themselves constantly bashing their brains trying to do simple things, looking up tutorials and other means of help.While still fun be prepared to be challenged. Be creative and have a story in mind. Also, might want to wait for a price drop in the steam store to get the best price as it can be a
bit expensive.
Was this review helpful?
19.3 hrs on record
Easy to use, but still able to make some really nice games. Just the fact that a brilliant game like To The Moon was made with the RPG Maker shows its ability.
Was this review helpful?
73.4 hrs on record
One does not simply &Code&
Was this review helpful?
78.1 hrs on record
RPG MAKER VX ACE-------------------------------------------Pros:-easy to use-easy to learn-awesome presets and ressources-nice tools like the character generator for exampleCons:-limited creativity without knowledge of scripting (not for me though, but for scripting beginners)BUT awesome community custom scripts-no more consReview:An awesome tool for creating RPG`s with lots of opportunities, even more when you know how to implement scripts oreven script by yourself (the language is Ruby).I highly recommend this software for everyone new to Game Development who wants to make RPG`s and even tomore experienced developers as it is an awesome software and definetly worth the price.
Was this review helpful?
299.6 hrs on record
The software is great! Lots of tiles and objects you can select from. Also it gives you free things you can use to make your game such as music and game graphics. You dont have to be an artist to create a game, they have an easy charactar builder! If you want you can import your own art into the game but you dont have to. Also when they said no programing needed they were RIGHT! There easy click and drag gui lets you create charactars and there personalties. This software is easy to use and fun!
Was this review helpful?
117.7 hrs on record
After having used this software for over a hundred hours, the best piece of advice I can offer anyone is to scale your expectations back - and I mean way, WAY back. No words can describe how disappointed I am with RPG Maker after spending countless hours watching tutorials, reading guides, experimenting with concepts, editing with GIMP, all to create nothing useful or something just barely functional. I simply did not realize how limited the software was. Even after I discovered what it could do (or more accurately, could not do) I scaled back my expectations constantly only to hit a roadblock again and again. By far my biggest critique of the software is the bare-bones nature: you can make a Final Fantasy game with it, and by that I mean the FIRST Final Fantasy, aka the one that is probably older than you are. The mechanics are all at least 25 years old, resulting in:-No in-house method of creating a game map (as in, a reference map you can press a button to show where you are in the world)-No in-house method of editing Sprites or Tiles (I had to use GIMP software for that)-a mystifyingly limited number of tiles you can use to build a map with (after using GIMP to put together a custom tile set, I exported it to the game only to discover i could only use a fraction of the tile set because Enterbrain imposes a limit on tile sheet sizes…when I discovered that, I swear a small part of me died.)-Needlessly complicated methods to get around the tile limit (like parallax mapping and some outside scripts)-No in-house clock-Way, way too heavy reliance on outside scripting to do even the most basic of things that RPG's have already been using for decades.-Arbitrarily small limits on things such as stats or item amounts (true, you may not use every slot to create items, but why take the chance to limit the developer? Go ahead and set the limits sky-high, it is not that hard)Think of an RPG, any RPG: what mechanics did you like about it? chances are, RPG Maker cannot do that. Did you like the Psynergy or Djinni system of Golden Sun? Too Bad. Did you want to make a game with multiple skills in it to level up without the use of scripts, as per Runescape or the Elder Scrolls? Nope. Did you hope to implement a monster capture system like Pokemon? Not Happening. Did you like the flashy Summons from the early Final Fantasy games this software is failing to live up to? Not a chance. Do you like to actually watch your characters on the battle screen fighting the enemy like in…almost every RPG ever made? Without scripts, you will be stuck in a soulless first person mode and will never see your characters sprites in battle. Are you awed when your enemies use your own nuclear attacks against you, or unleash their own unique abilities to show you that you are not the only person with show-stopping special effects? Enemy sprites are static and use utterly no animation when they attack. Want to change the default walking or running speed?... Actually, I still have not found a script that could let me do that. This software may be useful for veteran programmers, but for those new to the field, stay far, far away. Now, admittedly the community has made incredible scripts that dramatically improve the experience, but fans had to do that, not the developer. I might even go so far as to say that I think some of the fans put more effort into improving RPG Maker than Enterbrain itself did actually making it. Ultimately, I cannot recommend RPG Maker VX Ace to anyone.TL;DRDo not buy (or at least wait for a sale), you will be disappointed.3/10
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
I remember buying this one from a Humble Weekly bundle a while back, even paying extra to get a special tileset to make cyberpunk games out of. It might have been worth the around $7 that I payed for it, but definitely not the $69.99 they're asking for it. Here's why:1) The resolution is locked at 640x480. This isn't really that big of a crime when you think about it, since 640x480 is a very comfy resolution for an RPG and a really large resolution would mean that too many tiles would be displayed on screen at once, but what makes this bad is that you can't go fullscreen in a way that's not stupid, which ruins immersion a little bit but more importantly prevents upscaling on larger monitors, meaning that people with really large native resolutions might be stuck on what is basically a postage stamp to them.2) The tiles are locked at 32x32. If you just wanted to make your original game work around smaller tiles for whatever reason, tough luck!3) I tried and couldn't find a way to make it so that whenever you start a new project, they don't already make half the game for you and fill your attacks and items databases with prefabs. Manually deleting all the pre-made items and attacks every time is annoying. It's a good feature for people that would make fantasy-themed RPGs, but if you wanted to make something else then deleting these large amounts of pre-made things every time is tedious.4) Everything that this thing does, GameMaker can do better, and for free. In GameMaker, you can make the resolution or tile sizes be anything you want. Of course, there's more coding involved when using GameMaker, but considering how much Ruby scripting you'll have to do in RPG Maker to do anything that would make your RPG a bit unique in terms of features, this isn't really a problem.Overall, just go with GameMaker for making your RPGs. There's slightly more to learn, but consider how much more the FREE edition does than the $69.99 RPG Maker.
Was this review helpful?
506.8 hrs on record
RPG Maker VX Ace is the newest in the line of RPG Maker toolkits by ASCII and Enterbrain. For anyone who aspires to create games as a hobby or perhaps as a profession, it's certainly a good tool to take a look at. You can easily make the most simple and casual of role playing games with it or you can spend countless hours trying to make your very own masterpiece that you may or may not finish. While there are a few limitations in the software, many have been overcome through community works and scripting, to the point that the primary limitation is your own desire to finish a project.If you've even had a passing interest at making your own role playing game, this is well worth the purchase. The default graphics are quite usable, the character creation software increases that (my own portrait comes from this software), and there are plenty of free and commercial graphics, music, and scripting packs you can find. So check it out. This is certainly the best RPG Maker to dive in with!
Was this review helpful?
29.3 hrs on record
Oh yus, this isn't a game, but it's fun to use. I may have been doing nothing the whole time, never to make an actual game, but I was also at one point working with someone to make a simply ebin game, I learned a lot, I had fun testing out and breaking and building and testing, repeating and creating./s4s/ this is to you&3 A Bideo gameI still have it in google drive, if you wish to see the s4s themed game just ask for it.Story: XGameplay: XPresentation: 8/10 (Does not give my eyes ??????s)Soundtrack: 7/10 (Lol)Replayability: 10/10
Was this review helpful?
68.2 hrs on record
This is a quality software. You can burn your games to a disc, and then play them on other Windows computers. This saddens me that this does not work on Macintosh.
Was this review helpful?
71.8 hrs on record
this is an amazing piece of software.
the developers are definitley right about the simplicity of RPG maker VX Ace.
I love this software, and I am planning to put a game made with this software, on greenlight in .
Was this review helpful?
77.3 hrs on record
I can make insanity tests, and force my friends to play them! 10/10 Would force friends to lose sanity again
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
It's wonderful but 60 dollars is just too much... 4/5
Was this review helpful?
44.1 hrs on record
Even though i have so many good ideas, im too lazy to actually make 'em into a game. Even if it looks hard to use from the outside, after a day of playing around with it you learn the basics. If you know ruby scripting, you can make even greater things.An absolute 9/10 (needs layers from the older version of this)Hai
Was this review helpful?
45.6 hrs on record
I always wanted to make my own games.Now i totally can and its so easy to use!Sale or not,totally worth it!
Was this review helpful?
105.5 hrs on record
RPG Maker Vx ace Is the best rpg maker for ever!Even a 7 Year old child would Make A RPG with thisEasy Rpg maker tool.AND FOR GODS SAKE IT&S NOT WORTH OF MONEY THEY WORKED HARD ON THIS M8here's something for newbies:ATK: attackDef: DefenseMHP: Max Hit Points (health)MMP: Max Magic PointsAGI: AgilityLUK: Luck (crit Change)oh yeah if you have no other tilesets it's because you taked the wrong tileset pack change it in the map options
Was this review helpful?
26.9 hrs on record
It's simple if you follow youtube tutorials and if you are creative and have enough will you could make something
Was this review helpful?
68.1 hrs on record
Worth every penny, on sale or not. I'm too lazy to go highly in-depth, so here's the generic saying to reel you in:&Simple enough for a beginner, powerful enough for a professional.&
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
Not as flexible as previous titles.The lack of passable roofing without scripting it yourself limits design considerably, as all buildings are either open-plan, or teleport-heavy, and it leads to a less &worldly& feel to any world you make.The default tilesets sit awkwardly, leading tables to feel like they're place a few pixels down, rather than standing on the block they're meant to be placed on, or objects don't come up above their tile at all, making them seem heightless, which leaves the game world feeling flat.There are a few neat improvements, such as quick-events for making chests, doors, or warps, along with native support for damage-tiles, but overall I consder this a step down from XP.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: RPG Maker VX Ace
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Dec, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX Ace 4-pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 rpg maker vx简称 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信