overlord2如何安装汉化补丁汉化

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Overlord II
$9.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Overlord Complete Pack
Includes 3 items:
Overlord II, Overlord&: Raising Hell, Overlord(TM)
$19.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Excellent game, with a lot of dark humor. If you want to play the bad guy for once, and have a good time doing it, this is the game for you."
About This Game
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master. Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err... murder (and a mini-map)
What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You'll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we've also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don't say we never do anything for you.
I've always wanted to enslave the human race, is this the game for me? You've come to the right place! With the Domination style Overlord humanity, can become your plaything. Village by village, you'll reap the benefits of an unwilling workforce as you drive the Glorious Empire from your lands.
I'm more of a &watch the world burn& kind of guy, can I still get my rocks off? We've got your pleasure, sir. With the Destruction style Overlord you can ravage the land like a moody T razing cities, forests and Imperial camps to the ground just because they looked at you funny.
What can my minions do? Minions are angry little Swiss army knives of pain: They can ride into battle on wolves and other magical creatures, loot the best weapons from stomped enemies, pillage houses for treasure, operate fearsome war machines, infiltrate enemy camps and polish your armour so thoroughly you'll blind passing wildlife.
What types of Minions can I rule? This new batch of minions is smarter, faster, deadlier and wittier than the sorry sacks of skin you used to rule. Minions now come in four fantastic flavours: Browns are brutal brawlers that solve their problems with teeth and fists. Reds are the surly artillery who love to play catch, as long as it's with fireballs. Greens are the stealthy assassins. Silent and deadly, like a fart on legs. Blues are no use in a fight but can resurrect fellow Minions who've tried to stop a sword with their face.
System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/Athlon 64bit 3000+
Memory: 1GB
Graphics: GeForce 6800+/ATI X1600+ with 256MB
DirectX(R): DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5GB
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
(C) 2009 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (&Codemasters&). All rights reserved. &Codemasters&(R), &Overlord&(R) and the Codemasters logo are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. (C) 2005 - 2009 Triumph Studios B.V. (&Triumph&).
All rights reserved. Original Overlord Game Concept by Lennart Sas, Arno Van Wingerden and Triumph Studios. All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed by Triumph. Published by Codemasters.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
14.8 hrs on record
Boy I love this game, played it on the Xbox 360 since I was a kid and one of the only games on the Xbox 360 I liked. It just likes pikmin for the GameCube/Wii-U but better imo. Also this is probably one of the only games you actually be the bad guys and win and prove that even evil have their victory.
Was this review helpful?
16.4 hrs on record
I may be a bit bias with the Overlord franchise because I remember playing them when I was younger, but now, I feel they are better, I mean, they are so amazing, they are fun, innovative, and almost never repetitive, which is what so many suffer from, maybe it would be better in this context.Pros-FunInnovativeChallengingNever boringRPG elementsNice watching your &EEEEEEVVVVVVILLLLLL EMPIRE SIRE& grow into this gigantic, well empire.ConsCan be too difficultSometimes unfair.I hope you enjoyed my review, and my conclusion is, buy it, buy any of the Overlords, especially Overlord 2. :)
Was this review helpful?
21.1 hrs on record
This game is an absolute classic and even though online multiplayer is dead, local co-op still works via Split Screen with a variety of modes, so if you want to plug a couple of controllers in and sit on the couch this is a great game for it.The jist of the game is that you're a dark child of destiny who can use magic and control imps, so you set out to get revenge on a town that cast you out, club baby seals to harvest their life force, rain firey death on innocent fairies, and build your netherworld dark tower. As you explore and get new minions and powers you can unlock things you previously couldn't access. Also if you decide you have a favorite minion, with enough life force you can bring them back.The game has an alignment system split between domination and destruction, so if you go around killing everyone and everything you meet you get destruction points and your armor changes and you become more destructive in combat. If you enslave everyone you meet, you get domination powers and your armor changes and you get better at enslaving and dominating things. You can also choose to walk the middle path and keep your default overlord armor and abilities, it's not a bad thing if you do.
Was this review helpful?
34.6 hrs on record
really nice RPG game... and the minion really have funny quote and response... very amusing... cant wait for the next overlord III if possible
Was this review helpful?
14.0 hrs on record
So i get to be a supreme evil ruler, sleep with hot nordic women and command an army of funny sounding goblins, sounds like heaven... well hell but you get my point
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Overlord II
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 23 Jun, 2009
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Overlord II
Overlord Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &Loading...
作为为异虫发展提供人口支持的单位,宿主是早期主要的侦查手段之一。除此之外宿主还可以吐出临时的菌毯,以供工蜂孵化建筑。并且宿主还可以进化成更为强大的督察。
战场角色:重型空中运输
单位类型:[Armored]-[Biological]
防御能力:0-[Zerg Flyer Carapace]
移动速度:0.47
英文名:Overlord
中文译名:王虫
俗称:宿主, 房子
< Project TeamCODE BLIZZARD1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区(语言):&美国(英文) 发行时间:&2009年
游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏
通关存档下载 . 简体中文汉化效果截图
游戏简介 《Trine》(占星魔法使)是一款基于物理特色的卷轴动作游戏,游戏包含3种职业:骑士,盗贼,魔法师。游...
收藏人数: 2568
游戏类型:&RPG 角色扮演游戏制作发行:&语言:&,
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名称:&霸王2英文名称:&Overlord II别名:&Overlord 2游戏类型:&RPG 角色扮演游戏资源格式:&压缩包版本:&完整硬盘版/ 3DM简体中文汉化补丁制作发行:&地区:&语言:&,简介:&
游戏名称:霸王 2游戏别名:唤灵师 2英文名称:Overlord II游戏制作:Triumph Studios游戏发行:Codemasters游戏语种:英文游戏类型:Fantasy Action Adventure 游戏平台:PC游戏容量:1DVD发行日期:日官方网址:/games/?gameid=2806讨论专区: 引用【版本说明】英文版、完整无损引用【安装步骤】1、解压缩,需5G剩余空间2、双击setup.bat开始安装3、桌面快捷进游戏4、硬盘版安装后,文件夹内有“注册表恢复工具”,先运行一下,再安装汉化进入游戏菜单,找到字幕开关选项,打开,就有中文字幕了引用【配置要求】Minimum System Requirements::
* English version of Microsoft& Windows& 2000/WinNT/XP/Vista
* Pentium& 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon&#153; XP 2000+ processor
* 1 GB RAM
* 100% DirectX& 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
* 100% Windows& 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
* DirectX& 9.0c (included)
* 3D hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX& 9.0c compatible Hardware Accelerated video card and latest drivers【游戏简介】
Codemaster又一经典大作,续Codemaster上次为玩家带来了不错口碑的《霸王》之后推出的第一步续作,Codemaster当然也马虎不得,正在倾尽全力的打造制作这款游戏,据称,《霸王2(Overlord 2)》将在要需前作的基础之上将拥有比前作更为庞大的战斗场面,另外服从玩家的喽罗种类更多、画面也更加美丽。【游戏截图】(前3张为硬盘版实测图)
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):霸王2(Overlord2)下载,霸王2攻略,霸王2视频资料汇总-
- 游戏频道
当前位置: &
【霸王2(Overlord2)】
游戏名称:
英文名称:
发行公司:
制作公司:
发行日期:
官方站点:
游戏平台:
热度排名:
游戏评分:
·霸王2下载·补丁
·霸王2图集
·霸王2新闻
·霸王2攻略心得·视频
·霸王2详细介绍
  英国Codemasters公司表示,他们在去年推出颇受好评的动作策略游戏《霸王2》会继续开发新作品,其中 PS3 X360 会有正宗第二代,Wii与NDS会有各自的外传游戏,多方出击要玩家继续当坏人。&   《霸王2》这款作品最有趣的地方是让玩家不当正义的一方,而是扮演邪恶的魔王率领一群小恶魔到处烧杀掳掠,坏事干得越多就越痛快,而随著等及提升玩家身边的小恶魔数量就越多也越聪明,当然游戏玩起来也越有趣。而在这次《霸王2II》玩家依旧扮演著率领恶魔继续搞破坏的大魔王,只不过因为破坏过头了,竟然引起整个罗马帝国的反抗,所以这次玩家要面对的不再只是零星的村庄或游击队,而是面对一个帝国的庞大军事力量,这个...玩家的魔王军能抗衡得了吗?&   当然这次《霸王2II》玩家不但要率领恶魔势力对抗更庞大的人类军团,所以也必须强化本身力量,因此玩家这次不能率领恶魔军团之外,还能控制大自然的猛兽,让游戏玩起来更多变化。《霸王2II》预计2009年第一季推出 PC PS3 X360 版本。另外针对Wii方面会有外传作品《霸王2 黑暗传奇》,这是一代为基础制作并导入Wiimote遥控器操作的外传游戏。针对NDS掌机则有《霸王2:小恶魔》,则是把重心放在被魔王操纵的小恶魔身上的动作益智游戏。
·霸王2·专题讨论
游戏支持数:
该游戏关键字
字母检索排行
同类游戏推荐
游戏支持排行榜
作品平台 :}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何安装汉化补丁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信