legends of azerothh Wars BL 1.3.5攻略

Domain By (34 users)Active: 2492 usersPTR for 1.3.5 now available
Test server is back up any changes not shown just yet...I'll update this post as soon as any changes can be figured out.Live servers went down for patching today, no word yet on whether or not the map pool will change. More likely then not that won't be the case until next tuesday 7/26 when season 3 starts.Currently (7/13/11)- Multiplayer EnabledKnown Changes (checked all unit cost/stats via test map on PTR)- Blue Flame Picture Icon Change to Have Blue FlamesNo other noticeable changes to unit stats just yet, DK said they wanted to rotate around half the map pool (will know what maps soon). Likely the rumors that there would be the icon change and optimizations to the game, along with the map pool change are true.PTR Map PoolOnly the test mapsLink To New Maps Blog: Official Notes (from removed June 21's blog)StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - PTR Patch 1.3.5Table of ContentsGeneralStarCraft II Editor Improvements GeneralA special sneak peek at new ladder maps is now available!Several performance and memory improvements have been made.&Player Left& messages will once again appear in replays.The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated (now with more blue flames!).StarCraft II Editor ImprovementsUI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card. As this is a test server, please anticipate uneven game performance, and note that restarts and downtime may occur without warning. We'll provide information regarding extended downtimes, should they occur, in the Public Test forum.Last edit:
Twitter: @GoForNerski /// Youtube: /nerskisc
weird, 1 week to test it? o.o
On July 12
SDream wrote:weird, 1 week to test it? o.oIt doesn't mean that the patch comes at the same time as the new season does, also it could be just a minor one without any big changes.
Seems like more of a formality than anything...
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Its just new maps so 1 week seems fine to make sure there are no glaring problems with them.Unless some patch notes hit, then ???
more koreans is a good thing! || Y?? O??? L??? O???
I think they've said the reset is on the 18th
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
People were asking for patch, so they released one without any changes.
Mineralzzzzz...
Is PTR NA only?
cant get on
Bunker rushing is the way to a mans heart &3
On July 12
Yaotzin wrote:Is PTR NA only?I think so, yes.
why is multiplayer being disabled for patch 1.3.5 ?
Wait, what?This makes no sense at all to me.. XDRelease new maps in the PTR and then no multiplayer?
On July 12
Nerski wrote:Known Changes- Blue Flame Picture Icon Change to Have Blue FlamesThank god! I've been waiting forever for this!
Bora Pain minha porra!
I'm curious whether Blizzard will really patch infestor+broodlord as David Kim claimed it was OP.I also hope protoss doesn't get another nerf. ^^
People will fight for their freedom if people try to take it from them. But if you cause enough trouble, people will willingly give up their freedom for a more secure world.
On July 12
Nerski wrote:Known Changes- Blue Flame Picture Icon Change to Have Blue FlamesGamebreaking!
Terran OP!
Defender of truth, justice, and noontime meals!
On July 12
Nerski wrote:Test server is back up any changes not shown just yet...I'll update this post as soon as any changes can be figured out.Currently (7/11/11)- Multiplayer Disabled on PTRKnown Changes- Blue Flame Picture Icon Change to Have Blue FlamesNo other noticeable changes to unit stats just yetThis Changes Everything!
Watch this end up being like the biggest patch they ever do, but they're only putting in that picture icon change. It's going to be like the SC1 patches. They're just being sneaky beavers about it.
Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 - /lbmtmq3 - /Kyo7763 - Anime is cuter than you.
On July 12
darkness wrote:I'm curious whether Blizzard will really patch infestor+broodlord as David Kim claimed it was OP.I also hope protoss doesn't get another nerf. ^^Honestly I think infestor+bl being op is a crock. Look at Zenio vs Byun. GHOSTS. I hope they don't mess with too much, balance feels pretty good at the moment. I'm guessing itl just be some new maps + the linked regions & some minor changes like the the hellion icon. Last edit:
On July 12
Wr3k wrote:On July 12
darkness wrote:I'm curious whether Blizzard will really patch infestor+broodlord as David Kim claimed it was OP.I also hope protoss doesn't get another nerf. ^^Honestly I think infestor+bl being op is a crock. Look at Zenio vs Byun. GHOSTS. I hope they don't mess with too much, balance feels pretty good at the moment. Finding new strategies is not as fun as just nerfing the things you struggle with.
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
On July 12
darkness wrote:I'm curious whether Blizzard will really patch infestor+broodlord as David Kim claimed it was OP.He did no such thing.
FEATURED ON AIR:
Upcoming events:&&[
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Original banner artwork: . Ad tag: TF_INT.
The contents of this webpage are copyright &
Teamliquid.net. All Rights Reserved&您的位置:
Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B
地 图 名:Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B
地图类型:对抗
地图作者:
地图语言:英文
支持人数:1-10
魔兽版本:1.20E
意见提交:
游戏介绍:
更新内容:
阿克蒙德的恐惧光环不再影...
游戏攻略(0)其他版本(
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B》游戏综述
地 图 名:Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B
地图作者:
意见提交:
游戏介绍:
更新内容:
阿克蒙德的恐惧光环不再影响盟军单位。
Anasterians当他施放地狱击,现在有10秒施法时间和效果上Anesterian。
减少地区影响从300到200的地狱。
仲裁者和女祭师,现在是无装甲而不是中型盔甲。
消弱女祭司的伤害,从12到7。
仲裁者的磨光损伤从12到15。
改变了艾瑞达术士的声音。
黑暗魔法掌握现在提高反魔法外壳
黑暗魔法的掌握不再造成亡灵巫师召唤0骷髅。
黑暗魔法的掌握不再需要骨骼掌握。
nercolytes受益于精神灌注。
固定班尼迪克特的技巧提示。
奥术掌握正确的达拉然精英塔的影响。
掌握正确的给长弓弓箭手的加速能力。
固定一个问题,即红色英雄rezzed在祭坛在通灵学院会卡住。
在塞拉摩取代了神秘的巫师。
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B》游戏攻略
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B》其它版本下载
2.15MB443人气更新232KB210人气更新2.32MB232人气更新231KB229人气更新229KB234人气更新229KB256人气更新122KB214人气更新71KB246人气更新2.13MB239人气更新2.09MB250人气更新2.05MB1360人气更新1.91MB945人气更新1.62MB550人气更新1.76MB3610人气更新
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.75B》下载地址
你可能还会喜欢
本类最新更新
最新推荐下载
&&&&类型:评分:3.3
别人正在下载...
本图拥有“技能抵消”“濒死状态”“援护卡片”“专属......英雄联盟1.19B是一张80%模仿LOL的地图,重......本游戏选取了火影忍者中的53个不同级别的忍者进行对......动漫之战2.45a新增英雄:芙兰朵露.斯卡蕾特,英......一张80%模仿LOL的地图,重现LOL的华丽战场,......添加夕阳红.特别上忍.鬼童丸.左近.次郎坊.勘九郎......以英雄无敌3-死亡阴影为背景,结合了war3经典地......添加了三个英雄,弗兰,路斯利亚,列维尔坦,修复了云......重新做地形,修复英雄复活卡在树的情况。地图开局不适......近来一直在修复Bug调整平衡性。现在基本上强的机体......Azeroth Wars LR 1.7(艾泽拉斯大战)1.75B天灾军团怎么玩,求详细攻略_百度知道
Azeroth Wars LR 1.7(艾泽拉斯大战)1.75B天灾军团怎么玩,求详细攻略
提问者采纳
守不守得住最好也在瘟疫发生的时候和燃烧进攻洛丹伦,但是这种方法不适用于1。在召唤期间把血精灵也打下吧!别给人打断了!)打起来顺手,旁边有个传送门然后进去把书打了,蜘蛛和巫师在屠夫后面(一般出了蜘蛛没钱出巫师。首先干掉塔然后门之后攻进去打下主城,然后肉盾用屠夫.76。燃烧天灾登陆前最好打下血精灵的岛,后面2-4架绞肉车,电信在世界大战专区玩。登陆地点最好房子多的地方(僵尸也多嘛,进入正题。希望对你有用,达拉然的主城要用绞肉车打!拿了书就找个好地方召唤吧,这样容易打得进。顺利召唤巫妖王。硬拼吃亏的是你,因为增加了传送门!照样用车子拆塔和门打进银月城。燃烧军团出来了应该无压力了吧:我一般玩天灾前期都叫燃烧军团(蓝色)给钱我,不然无敌)打下银月城太阳井就离你很近了,然后拿下太阳井。喜欢玩就进Q群,网通就不知道了,自己衡量如果出巫师最好也出十字雕像补魔)这方法一般可以守住通灵学院。洛丹伦打下之后打达拉然,(打银月城必须把护石打了,不然CD很久只属于我个人意见高手别踩
提问者评价
谢谢啊,加群了
其他类似问题
天灾军团的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
没玩过~低空划过...
告诉你吧,一开始罗德森的军队打野怪先打撒皮罗恩,在在通灵学院里出小狗蜘蛛和巫师,饿,我是低调啊,群里的,不懂问我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&您的位置:
Azeroth Wars LR 1.76
地 图 名:Azeroth Wars LR 1.76
地图作者:
魔兽版本:1.20E
意见提交:
游戏介绍:
更新简介:
亡灵大会堂建...
游戏攻略(0)其他版本(
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.76》游戏综述
地 图 名:Azeroth Wars LR 1.76
地图作者:
意见提交:
游戏介绍:
更新简介:
亡灵大会堂建筑成本已略有增加。
精神鞭笞被重编,现在减少目标法力每秒50点和一些轻伤害。
现在升级恐惧魔王接手,在恶魔死后,不在出现BUG。
火焰雨不在因为等级的提升,范围也跟着提升了。
玛瑟里顿的烈焰风暴各级的冷却时间增加。
燃烧兵种,现在可以从要塞训练,要求青色的主要建筑物之一,还存在。
圣骑士现在可以训练从城堡(无论是斯坦索姆或皇宫都必须存在)。
取代乌瑟尔的技能,增加奉献力量的能力(霹雳神圣的版本)。
风水师生产资金从16金增加至19金。
民兵将不再获得元素掌握的增益。
删除肯瑞托的抵抗穿刺伤害的能力。
肯瑞托的耐​​药性降低至5%(原减少95%)魔法和法术攻击的伤害。
肯瑞托现在可以从城堡(需要紫罗兰城堡存在)
紫罗兰城堡收益现在从30金降低至20金。
达拉然地牢现在有两个收益圈每个收益10金。
从Quel'Ithil提出一些单位。
绿色开始单位数量略有减少。
删除了的血精灵专用他/她。
新增风暴要塞,凯尔到达时触发。
血法师,现在只能从风暴之眼训练。
现在可以从城堡训练风行者(银月城必须存在)
不再与血精灵达到Vashj。
凯尔的凤凰现在从攻防升级中受益。
石槌首领,现在可以从要塞训练,要求石槌存在。
增加德雷克萨尔的季风最终冷却时间。
降低巨魔军阀的成本从30金到27金。
固定工具提示错误牛头人通达升级和钢化玻璃隐藏能力。
召唤过程不再需要在插槽1日举行的项目。
项目可以不再被阻挡。
研究赞达拉的祖达萨给巨魔慢毒能力和增加攻击范围。
升级冰巨魔使者改名为达卡莱联盟。
新增古拉巴什在祖尔格拉布的升级,增加所有部落(包括粉红色)的法力再生。
新增阿曼尼联盟升级,增加森林巨魔,并给灰色一个英雄的:祖尔金。
召唤加兹瑞拉木追已被删除。现在,您只需要会带来将本质带回祖尔法拉克。
格罗夫丛林守护者现在可以从永恒之树(暗夜精灵第3层市政厅)。
不能再获得伊利丹前训练恶魔猎人。
暴风骑士,现在可以从城堡的训练,要求激流堡或暴风还存在。
雷金纳德技能的图标和动画已经改变。
祖阿曼,卡拉赞,棘刺谷,赞达拉,达拉然地牢,增加风暴要塞。
添加传送门从Quel'Ithil到凛风峡湾,从Quel'Ithil到奎尔萨拉斯。
地精运输船资金从100金降低到50金。
地精运输船的HP从1500降低到1200。
地精运输船现在移动速度相同。
棕色触发古尔丹头骨后。
棕色将得到法斯琪。
法斯琪不能再从水上行走。
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.76》游戏攻略
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.76》其它版本下载
232KB210人气更新2.32MB232人气更新231KB229人气更新229KB234人气更新229KB256人气更新2.13MB297人气更新122KB214人气更新71KB246人气更新2.13MB239人气更新2.09MB250人气更新2.05MB1360人气更新1.91MB945人气更新1.62MB550人气更新1.76MB3610人气更新
《Azeroth Wars LR 1.76》下载地址
你可能还会喜欢
本类最新更新
最新推荐下载
&&&&类型:评分:3.3
别人正在下载...
本图拥有“技能抵消”“濒死状态”“援护卡片”“专属......英雄联盟1.19B是一张80%模仿LOL的地图,重......本游戏选取了火影忍者中的53个不同级别的忍者进行对......动漫之战2.45a新增英雄:芙兰朵露.斯卡蕾特,英......一张80%模仿LOL的地图,重现LOL的华丽战场,......添加夕阳红.特别上忍.鬼童丸.左近.次郎坊.勘九郎......以英雄无敌3-死亡阴影为背景,结合了war3经典地......添加了三个英雄,弗兰,路斯利亚,列维尔坦,修复了云......重新做地形,修复英雄复活卡在树的情况。地图开局不适......近来一直在修复Bug调整平衡性。现在基本上强的机体......}

我要回帖

更多关于 azeroth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信