there is no compute in my home改为同义句
No computer in my hometown
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i have no computer in my home.
I don't have computer in my home.
I don't have a computer in my home.
there is not any computer in my hometown.z此处主要考的是no=not any的用法
扫描下载二维码一.改句1.a lot of tape.同义句2.Are you at home?过去式3.She is a pratty girl!感叹句4.These are my shones.同义句5.We have (Chinese,Maths,English and Music) on Monday morning.对括号里提问6.There are some potatoes in the box.一般疑问句7.Alice had a bunch of grapes.一般疑问句8.They liked playing (badminton) before.对括号里提问二.用单词的适当形式填空I often__(eat) my lunch at twelve every day.&2.It's seven thirty.Ben___(wash) his face now.3.Tim__(not do) his homework yesterday evening.4.Kitty__(have) some fish,some soup and a bowl of rice for dinner yesterday.5.Can I __(go) out now?6.Peter can't sing well.He can't dance well__(too).
截悎鞠脇换_
1 many tapes ,lots of tapes,a great number of tapes2 were you at home?3 what a pretty girl she is/ how pretty the girl is4 these shoes are mine/these shoes belong to me5 what do you have on monday morning6 are there any potatoes in the box?did alice have a bunch of grapes?what did they like playing before?eat is washingdidn't dohadgoeither
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you at home?2
pratty girl
on Monday morning5
there some potatoes in the box6
扫描下载二维码There is a lot of sunshine in the big room.(同义句转There&is&a&lot&of&sunshine&in&the&big&room.(同义句转换)
羊驼先森0148
lots ofa lot of= lots of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码There is (a lot of) sunshine now .近义词1.many 2.much 3.heavy 4.hard
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选B.Sunshine是不可数名词
muchsunshine是不可数名词。。而且还得意思一样。。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改为同义句 的文章