| 正文字号:
2009年全国各省市高考命题动态信息卷 辽宁专用 英语(三)
文章来自:tenglong.net 时间:
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,考试用时120分钟,共150分。
考试结束,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
第Ⅰ卷(共115分)
注意事项:
  1.答题前,考生务必先将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上,认真核对条形码上的姓名、准考证号,并将条形码粘帖在答题卡的指定位置上。
  2.选择题答案使用2B铅笔填涂,如需发动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号;非选择题答案选择0.5毫米的黑色中性(签字)笔或碳素笔书写,字体工整、笔迹清楚。
  3.请按照题号在各题的答题区域(黑色线框)内作答,超出答题区域书写的答案无效。
  4.保持卡面清洁,不折叠,不破损。
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
  听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每一段对话仅读一遍。
例:How much is the shirt?
  A.£ 19.15.  B.£ 9.15.  C.£ 9.18.
  答案是B.
  1.What did the woman buy for her husband?
   A.A stamp. B.A watch. C.A toy.
  2.What is the possible relationship between the two speakers?
   A.Employer and employee. B.Next door neighbors. C.Two good friends.
  3.The woman will go downtown ______.
   A.by taxi B.by car C.by bus
  4.How many shirt does the man have?
   A.Nine. B.Five. C.Seven.
  5.What is the woman's attitude?
   A.She isn't interested in spoken English.
   B.She is good at spoken English.
   C.She thinks spoken English is useful.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
  听下面5段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段材料前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段材料读两遍。
  听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
  6.What does this conversation probably take place?
   A.At a hotel. B.On an island. C.In a travel office.
  7.What is the man doing?
   A.Planning a tour. B.Looking for a hotel. C.Trying to find a book.
  听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
  8.What was the news about?
   A.It's about the space station. B.It's about the space. C.It's about the astronauts.
  9.Why is the man interested in such news?
   A.Because he hopes to go to the moon.
   B.Because he is an astronaut.
   C.Because he wants to do research in space.
  听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
  10.What happened to the driver of the other car?
   A.He was carried away in an ambulance.
   B.He was nothing serious.
   C.He was frightened at the news.
  11.Why did the man lose control of the car?
   A.Because he wanted to drive around the corner.
   B.Because he hit an icy path.
   C.Because he had a bet with others.
  12.What did the man want to do at last?
   A.To call the police.
   B.To call his family.
   C.To go to hospital.
  听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
  13.What does the woman ask the man to do tonight?
   A.Play some sport. B.Join her for dinner. C.Help with her school.
  14.What is the man going to do in Miami?
   A.Go sightseeing. B.Attend a wedding. C.Set up a coffee shop.
  15.Where is the woman going now?
   A.To the tennis courts. B.To the coffee shop. C.To her school.
  16.What soes the man decide to do at the end of the conversation?
   A.Put off his trip. B.Come back early. C.Take tennis lessons.
  听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
  17.What is the woman going to buy?
   A.Some beautiful fish. B.A small bottle. C.A few rocks.
  18.Where doew the conversation most probably take place?
   A.In the market. B.In an office. C.At home.
  19.What does the man advise the woman to do?
   A.Keep the fish in a bottle.
   B.Get a tank to keep the fish.
   C.Make some holes in the rocks.
  20.Why should a few rocks be put into the tank?
   A.To let the fish swim around.
   B.To make the tank prettier.
   C.To keep the water clean.
第二部分 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例:Cancer is proved to be second only ________ heart disease as a cause of death.
  A.of B.to C.with D.from
  答案是:B。
  21.The Chinese astronauts Liu Boming,Zhai Zhigang and Jin Haipeng were so stuck by _____ beauty of _______ nature that they took some pictures in space.
   A./; / B./; the C. the D. /
  22.The first memorial park to the 87,000 dead and missing from China's May 12 earhquake,which was revised the magnitude from 7.8 to 8.0 on the Richter _____,opened on Wednesday in the southwestern Sichuan Province.
   A.degree B.sign C.scale D.mark
  23.The aged prime minister said to the soldiers ______ in the rescue scene,&it is the now you should know what to do.&
   A.friendly B.angrily C.proudly D.firmly
  24.The launch of China's first lunar probe Chang'e-1,the year-long project,which _____a legendary Chinese goddess who flew to the moon,is to analyze chemical and mineral compostition and to explore the characteristics of the lunar surface.
   A.is named after B.naming from C.named by D.is naming for
  25.The doctor had almost lost hope at one point,but the patient finally ______.
   A.pulled out B.pulled through C.pulled up D.pulled over
  26.Those who are ______ the proposal are expected to discuss it in detail after the meeting.
   A.in favour of B.in memory of C.in honour of D.in search of
  27.---Was Mary in the reading room when you arrived there?
    ---Yes,but she _____ soon afterwards.
   A.had left B.left C.would leave D.was leaving
  28.Beijing has a population of 17 million, ________ it one of the largest cities in China.
   A.making B.makes C.made D.to make
  29.---Mr.Smith,I wonder if I could take the Friday off?
    ---______? It's a bit difficult with so many people away on holiday,you know.
   A.Why are you doing so B.Do you really have to
   C.Where are you going D.Do you feel it necessary
  30.---He _____ me $ 50 for my MP3.Shall I seel it?
    ---Why not?Your MP3 is out of date and it isn't worth so much.
   A.provided B.supplied C.charged D.offered
  31.To his disappointment,the opinion he had stuck _____out wrong.
   A.to turn B.to turning C.to turned D.to be turned
  32.---Why didn't you tell me the fact earlier?
    ---I _____ it for granted ______ you knew it.
   A. as B. as C. that D. that
  33.The American economic crisis is hanging over the whole world now,but I still hope that we can _____ this as soon as possible.
   A.get over B.get about C.get across D.get ahead of
  34.---Is it my age ____the boss minds?
    ---I'm afraid so.He will consider ______ necessary to ave an wxperienced assistant.
   A.which,it B.that,it C.which,that D.that,that
  35._______ your answers with those at the back of the book to see if they are right.
   A.To paring
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
  I am a man who has been egoistic(以自我为中心的) and I have had a lack of respect for myself and others around me.I participated in various transformation workshops, 36 ,it made no differece.I remained 37 in my life.As a result,I became 38 from my family and reached rock 39 in my life.Having reached there,I resisted transforming myself.
  After some time,I thought to myself: start believing in yourself and it will make a 40 in your life.I first started loing 41 and then all those around me.I started respecting myself and then others around me.My 42 increased.
  Sangeeta is my workmate.She's transparent, 43 and respectful.She's very 44 and has a large family to support.In addition,her husband doesn't hold a regular job.In short,she's struggling in life.
  On a cold winter morning,when she came to work,I found her 45 .I asked whether she had a pullover(毛线套衫). She didn't reply.I had my 46 .The next day when she came to work again,I gave her the money to buy a 47 for herself.The expression of 48 in her eyes was something that would remain with me for a long time.
  A few weeks ago,she was 49 and didn't come to work.Instead,she sent her friend to do her work.The moment I 50 Sangeeta was sick,I gave 51 the money to buy medicines for her treatment. I took Sangeeta some time to recover 52 her illness.The first thing I 53 was whether she needed any more help of any kind. And she said,&Sir, you've done enough for me.I'm grateful to you.&
  That was the moment 54 I realized that I'm walking my path.Sometimes,I still fall down,but I get up and start walking again 55 I may have hurt myself in the process.
  36.A.fortunately B.however C.gradually D.obviously
  37.A.stuck B.engaged C.caught D.made
  38.A.independent B.separated C.prevented D.locked
  39.A.top B.turning C.bottom D.exit
  40.A.progress B.deal C.decision D.difference
  41.A.others B.life C.myself D.friends
  42.A.self - worth B.self - control C.self - service D.self - defense
  43.A.imaginative B.fascinating C.honest D.good - looking
  44.A.poor B.healthy C.patient D.disappointed
  45.A.exciting B.singing C.confusing D.shaking
  46.A.idea B.promise C.performance D.answer
  47.A.bike B.pullover C.ticket D.drink
  48.A.thankfulness B.guilty C.pity D.shock
  49.A.away B.ill C.late D.missing
  50.A.puzzled B.considered C.realized D.admitted
  51.A.her husband B.her family C.Sangeeta D.her friend
  52.A.from B.of C.off D.for
  53.A.looked into B.took down C.cared about D.called on
  54.A.that B.which C.how D.when
  55.A.as if B.even though C.so that D.if only
第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
  阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
DIY gifts: A Drive For Creativity
  In times when people are seeking innovation(创新),giving a DIY gift appears as one possibility for those who like to keep up with the times.A DIY gift may be especially suited to young people seeking to step out of the norm.Do it yourself and turn the most unexpected things into wonderfully creative gifts.
  A handful of chocolates can become extra-special for the do-it yourself innovator.Add a picture and a few words to a cup,and the cup,which translated in Chinese becomes a homonym(同音词) for &a lifetime&,can turn good wishes into good spirits.
  A self-written newspaper and T-shirts with unlimited choices of patterns can become the kinds of priceless gifts that money can't buy.
  Birthday presents,gifts for loved ones and children's educational toys all offer potential for the imaginative creator.Every DIY gift,which sends a special message or has a special meaning,is outstanding.That's what creativity is all about.
  Young people are interested in creaativity,fashion,romance and things that touch the emotions.In some cities,DIY gift shops are doing well and enjoying more and more customers.Do - it - yourself,as an alternative to ready - made gifts,often proves a more effctive way to expess feelings toward someone you care about.
  It's really simple.Think about the person who'll receive the gift.Then,look for materials that show the person's special qualities.The color of the deep blue sea along with white seashells can be perfect elements(元素) for the young surfer.There is potential without limits.
  Operating a DIY gift shop brings its own challenges.Shops must offer a great variety of materials.They may be grass,trees,and humanshapes.Let your imagination run wild.Who knows what the next person through the door will be looking for?
  56.The underlined phrase &a lifetime& maybe a homonym in Chinese for &______&.
   A.一帆风顺 B.一辈子 C.生活如意 D.幸运
  57.Young people are interested in the followings,except________.
   A.creativity B.fashion C.romance D.limits
  58.If you'd like to give your friend a DIY gift,you should look for matericals that show his/her _______.
   A.qualities B.preferences C.potential D.creativity
  59.In the last paragraph,the sentence &who knows what the next person through the door will be looking for?& means that_______.
   A.A DIY gift shop must have a great variety of materials in store
   B.You should know what the customers will wwant
   C.DIY gift shops are doing well and enjoying more and more customers
   D.A DIY gift turns the most unexpected things into creative gifts
  Men usually want to have their own way.They want to think and act as they like.No one,however,can have his own way all the time.A man cannot live in society without considering the interests of others as well as his own interests.&Society& means a group of people with the same laws and the same way of life People in society may make their own decisions,but these decisions ought not to be unjust or harmful to others.One man's decisions may so easily harm another person.For example,a motorist may be in a hurry to get to a friend's house.He sets out,driving at full speed like a competitor in a motor race.There are other vehicles and also pedestrians(步行者) on the road.Suddenly there is a crash.There are screams and confusion.One careless motorist has struck another car.The collision has injured two of the passengers and killed the third.Too many road accidents happen through the thoughtlessness of selfish drivers.
  We have governments,the police and the law courts to prevent or to punish such criminal acts.But in addition,all men ought to observe certain rules of conduct.Every man ought to behave with consideration for other men.He ought not to steal,cheat,or destroy the property of others.There is no place of this sort of behavior in a civilized society.
  60.A man cannot have his own way all the time because ______.
   A.he may have no interest in other people
   B.he has to share the same in terest with the people in the same society
   C.his decisions are always unjust
   D.his decisions may harm other people
  61.The purpose of his passage is to ________.
   A.tell people how to behave in society
   B.illustrate the importance of laws
   C.teach people how to prevent criminal
   D.persuade people not to make their own decision
  62.It is implied that there will be fewer road accidents if ________.
   A.the drivers are more considerate of other people
   B.there are fewer cars or walkers in the street
   C.the motorists are not always in a hurry
   D.the passengers are calm but not confused before the accidents
  63.When can draw a conclusion that_______.
   A.the government should contribute more efforts
   B.the criminals should be more severely punished
   C.man should be more strict with himself
   D.man should have more and more similar interests
  A scientist who developed a way to calculate(计算) how much water is used in the produciton of anything form a cup of coffee to a hamburger was awarded the 2008 Stockholm Water Prize.
  Professor John Anthony Allan of the University of London in Britain won the award for introducing the idea of &virtual water(虚拟水)&,a calculation method that has changed the nature of trade policy and research.
  Allan has written seven books and published more than 100 papers.
  The Stockholm International Water Institute said this idea is now embedded(埋藏) in the production of foods and industrial products.The institute said Allan's work had made a big effect on global trade policy and research,especially in water - scarce(缺水) regions.
  &The improved understanding of trade and water management issues on local,regional and global scales are of the highest value for the successsful and sustainable(可持续的) use of water resources,&it said.
  &People do not only use water when they drink it or take a shower,&the institute said. &Behind the morning cup of coffee,there are 140 liters of water that was used to grow,produce,package and ship the beans.&That is about as much water as a person in England uses on average for all daily drinking and household needs.
  &For a single hamburger,about 2,400 liters of water are needed.In te USA ,the average person uses nearly 7,000 liters of virtual water every day& It said that was more than three times the average use of a Chinese person.
  64.Allan was awarded the prize because ______.
   A.he wrote seven books on trade policy
   B.he published more than 100 papers on water management
   C.he found a new kind of water in water - scarce areas
   D.he came up with the idea of virtual water
  65.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
   A.The average American uses about 7,000 liters of water a day.
   B.The average Chinese uses nearly 2,300 liters of virtual water a day.
   C.An Englishman usually drinks about 140 liters of coffee a day.
   D.A hamburger usually contains about 2,400 liters of water.
  66.What effect does the idea of virtual water have?
   A.It helps us realize the importance of trade.
   B.It helps people do successful business.
   C.It helps us make use of water scientifically.
   D.It tells us how much water we use a day.
  67.What does the underlined word &it& in the last paragraph refer to?
   A.The University of London.
   B.The calculation method.
   C.The Stockholm International Water Institute.
   D.The trade policy and research.
  BBC(May 11,2008) - Edinburgh Zoo makes plans to bring a pair of giant pandas from China to Scotland.Zoo representatives recently returned from China,where they signed a letter of intent(意向书) making a promise to bring giant pandas to Edinburgh.
  It's been suggested that a breeding pair should be on loan(暂借) to the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland(RZSS) for 10 years.It is hoped that they would give birth to cubs during that time.Edinburgh Zoo would be only the eighth Zoo in the Western hemisphere(半球) to care for the species if the project goes ahead.
  Zoo chiefs said that looking after the endangered animals could benefit conservation.David Windmill,chief executive of RZSS,said,&Working with giant pandas means so much more to us than introducing a new species to our collection.It's an opportunity to work on a global level with other conservationists to gain a better understanding of giant pandas,the threats they face,and what we can do to ensure their survival.&
  At present there're only around 1,500 giant pandas in the wild.RZSS has been working on the project for almost a year,and hopes to have giant pandas at Edinburgh Zoo by 2009 ,the year of the society's centenary(一百周年纪念日).
  Mr.Windmil said that the project had received strong support from the UK and the Scottish government and that this must continue if the zoo was to reach an agreement with the Chinese.As part of the proposed agreement with the Chinese government,Edinburgh Zoo will collaborate(合作) on research projects benefiting conservation in the wild.
  RZSS will also provide considerable money to support giant panda conservation projects in the wild.Giant pandas live in a few mountain ranges in central China and feed almost only on bamboo,which makes up 99% of their diet.
  68.What is the best title for the passage?
   A.Edingburgh Zoo does research into giant pandas.
   B.Giant pandas live happy at Edinburgh Zoo.
   C.Edinburgh Zoo expects giant pandas from China.
   D.Scotland supports giant panda conservation.
  69.If Edingburgh Zoo can borrow giant pandas,what will happen?
   A.RZSS will have a better understanding of living habits of giant pandas.
   B.RZSS will celebrate its centenary in 2009.
   C.Scotland will be the eighth country to have giant pandas.
   D.Edinburgh Zoo will be the eighth zoo to have giant pandas in the world.
  70.At present what seems to be the key factor for giant pandas to successfully go to Edinburgh Zoo?
   A.RZSS's attitude.
   B.The Scottish government's attitude.
   C.Edinburgh Zoo's support.
   D.The Chinese government's attitude.
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
  根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
  BEUING(Associated Press)- China has a growing middle class,a tradition of expecting education and 21 million new babies every year. 71
  While China may be the world's biggest toy maker,many of the best are exported. 72 It is said that the demand for educational toys is low.
  A US company,BabyCare,is trying to change that with a new way to sell toys in China. 73 People who join the company's &mother club& can get lectures and newsletters on baby and child devlopment at no extra cost,if they agree to spend 18 dollars a moth on the company's educational toys and child carebooks.
  &We want to build a seven year relationship with those people,& said Matthew J.Estes,BabyCare's president.& 74 & BabyCare works on a one - to - one advise parents,explain toys that are designed for children at each stage(阶段) of development to age six.
  BabyCare opened its first store in China last June in a shopping center in central Beijing and another near Beijing Zoo. 75
  It is a new model for China and develops a market in young children's education and health that no other companies are in.
  A.It starts during pregnancy(孕期),when the anxiety and needs are highest.
  B.The highest quality toys can be seen in the department stores all over China.
  C.Selling educational toys should be easy.
  D.It plans to have 80 stores in China within six years.
  E.Department stores here do not have enough high quality toys.
  F.It will have more stores in the United States and some other countries.
  G.BabyCare works basically together with doctors in Beijing hospitals.
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)
第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
  假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语文错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除和修改。
  增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写该加的词。
  删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。
  修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
  注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词.
     2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。  
  We had guests last night who have stayed in a B&B hotel ago. They did not want breakfast because that ehey were going out early in the morning. They came back lately and had some tea.I came the living room and saw one of them just go through the kitchen door but turn on the light.He was looking for a glass the cupboard.He had no ideas that the kitchen was not for guests. I just smiled to me and thought,&What can I do? We are guests after all.&
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
  根据国务院发布的“限塑令”,自日起,在所有超市、商场实行塑料购物袋有偿使用制度,超市、商场一律不得免费提供塑料购物袋。请你写一篇英语短文,要求包括以下内容:
  现状:目前中国每天消费近30亿个塑料袋,先成了严重的资源浪费和环境污染;
  限塑令的意义:减少塑料袋使用量,提高公众的环保意识;
  提倡:重拎布袋子,重提菜篮子。
注意:1.词数:100左右。
   2.参考词汇:禁令 ban
   3.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
   4.开头部分已给出,不计入总词数。
  From June 1,2800,shops and supermarkets are forbidden from offering free plastic bags to customers,according to a new law. A nationwide campaign against plastic bags has been launched.
________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案及详解
第一部分:听力
1~5:BACCC
6~10:CAAAA 11~15:BBBBA 16~20:CACBA
第二部分 语言知识及应用
第一节 单项填空
21.答案:D 解析:考查冠词在实际语境中的用法。beauty在此题中属特指用语,所以前面要用定冠词;而nature 习惯上用作抽象名词,如in nature,不用冠词。
22.答案:C 解析:名词辨析。degree 度数,程度,sign 符号,scale 计量等级的级别,mark 符号,标志。C符合句意。
23.答案:D 解析:副词辨析。考查语境中词意理解。说话人的身份是总理,说的话是“是人民养育了你们,你们看着办”,不难分析出说话的证据非常坚决,firmly 表示“坚定地”,符合语境。
24.答案:A 解析:name …after…意为“以……的名字给……命名”本题表达“嫦娥1号探月工程是以一位飞到月亮上的女神的名字来命名的,”句中which 指代China's first lunar probe Chang'e - 1,作name的宾语,与name …after…构成被动关系,固选A项。
25.答案:B 解析:考查短语动词在实际情景中的使用。pull out 拔出、挖出、离开、(车、船)驶出、渡过难关,虽然pull out 有渡过难关之意,但其宾语多为“困难”之类的名词。而pull through可用于表示病人恢复健康。pull up 拔起、(使)停下。pull over 把……拉过来,把……拉过来盖在……上,把……开到路边停下。
26.答案:A 解析:形近介词短语区别。in favour of 支持、赞同;in memory of 为了纪念;in honour of 为了表扬/纪念;in search of 为了寻找。根据句意,选A,“那些赞同这个提议的人”。
27.答案:B 解析:考查时态。根据上一句情境,可判断出是过去时态。根据后一句可判断:“后来不久她离开了”,与前一句是同一时段发生的,所以也要用过去时。
28.答案:A 解析:making 用作现在分词充当结果状语。
29.答案:B 解析:考查情景交际用语。句意是:“史密斯先生,我想知道是否我能在星期五请一天假?”“你真的需要请假吗?你也知道,现在有那么多人在度假中,真是有点难。”B项表示对对方请求的一种委婉拒绝。
30.答案:D 解析:考查动词区别。provided 提供;supplied 供应;charged 收费、开价(卖方);offer 出价(买方)。根据情境,是“买方出价要买”、所以先D。
31.答案:C 解析:本题考查学生分析句子结构的能力。hehad stuck to 构成一个定语从句,引导词which/that由于作stuck to 的宾语而省略了。而turned out 是全句的谓语。
32.答案:D 解析:第一空考查动词时态,指说话时的过去“原以为”,用过去时;第二空考查连词,前面有it作形式宾语,此处用that引导陈述性的从句作起下的宾语从句,构成I took it for granted that …结构,意为“我想当然地认为你知道那件事呢”。
33.答案:A 解析:考查动词短语用法。get over 克服(困难);越过,爬过(墙等);走完;完成;回避,逃避(法律、规则等);痊愈,复原。get about 走动;往来;(消息等)传开。get across 使通过;讲清楚,使人了解。get ahead of 赶过,胜过。
34.答案:B 解析:第一空为强调句式,it is …that…结构;第二空为consider后接形式宾语it,代替necessary后的不定式。
35.答案:C 解析:此句为祈使句,以动词原形开头。
第二节 完型填空
36.答案:B 解析:前面说作用 various transformation workshops,后面说没有作用,可看出此处表转折,故选B。
37.答案:A 解析:remained 仍然,表示没有改变,remained stuck in 正表示作者生活仍然照旧陷于原来的状况。
38.答案:B 解析:前文所述作者没有改变,导致与家人孤立。
39.答案:C 解析:rock bottom 生活最低点。描写作者的处境。
40.答案:D 解析:made a difference 起作用,表示作者的决定。
41.答案:C 解析:关心从自己开始,再到周围的人。I started respecting myself and then others around me. 是提示。
42.答案:A 解析:上一句中有提示。
43.答案:C 解析:transparent,respectful 都是描写人的品质的,选项中只有honest与之同类,并且意思一致。
44.答案:A 解析:根据has a large family to support 及下文作者给她经济帮助即可知。
45.答案:D 解析:on a cold winter morning 及下文提到没有pullover,可推断:冷得发抖。
46.答案:D 解析:I had my answer 意为:我明白了真相。是由前一句的She didn't reply.提示的。
47.答案:B 解析:与上文对应。
48.答案:A 解析:得到帮助后,眼中所流露出的自然应该是“敏感”。
49.答案:B 解析:通过“没上班”,Sangeeta was sick 及下文作者“给她朋友钱让她给买药”可断定答案。
50.答案:C 解析:作者根据现象断定出答案。
51.答案:D 解析:是她朋友来替她上班,所以自然应把钱给她的朋友。
52.答案:A 解析:介词搭配,recover from 从……中恢复。
53.答案:C 解析:短语辨别,表示作者对Sangeeta 的关心,也表明作者的转变。
54.答案:D 解析:定语从句的引导词,先行词 the moment 在从句中作状语,故用 when.
55.答案:B 解析:让步状语从句,even though 即使,表明作者的决心。
第三部分 阅读理解
56.答案:B 解析:"一杯"与“一辈”谐音。
57.答案:D 解析:第五段第一句。
58.答案:A 解析:倒数第二段,第三句。
59.答案:A 解析:最后一段,尤其是前两句。
60.答案:B 解析:第一段第4句可知。
61.答案:A 解析:全文的主题思想。前一段举例说明,末段交行主题。
62.答案:A 解析:第一段的事例及第一段的最后一句。
63.答案:C 解析:概括最后一段。
64.答案:D 解析:第二段 won the award for introducing the idea of "virtual water (虚拟水)"。
65.答案:B 解析:最后一段中,In the USA,the average person uses nearly 7,000 liters of virtual water every day.与 that was more than three times the average use of a Chinese person.进行换算。
66.答案:C 解析:第四段和第五段讲述了 the idea of virtual water 的影响。
67.答案:C 解析:后四段都阐述了 The Scottish government's attitude 对 the idea of virtual water 的评价。
68.答案:C
69.答案:A 解析:第三段最后一句。
70.答案:D
71-75 GEGAD
第四部分 写作
第一节 短文改错
第1行 have→had
解析:本句主句用的是过去 时,从句时态应是过去完成时,因此应将have改成had.
第2行 ago→befor
解析:从句是过去完成时,不用ago,应改为before.
第3行 去掉 because 后的 that
解析:because 直接引导原因状语从句,不加that.
第4行 lately→late
解析:late 可作副词,意思是“迟,晚”;而lately作副词的意思是“近来,最近”,意思不对。
第4行 came 后加 into
第5行 but→and
解析:and 连接两人个动作。本句并无转折的意思,应改成 and 。
第7行 在the 前加in
解析:这句话意思是“他在碗橱里寻找杯子”。“在碗橱里”应在the 前面加介词 in.
第7行 ideas→idea
解析:没有主意,应该是单数,用idea.
第8行 me→myself
解析:“我对自己笑”应用反身代词 myself.
最后一行 We→They
解析:从本段话来看,我们是主人,他们是客人。因此应将We改成They.
第二节 书面表达
  From Jue 1,2008,shops and supermarkets are forbidden from offering free plastic bags to customers,according to a new law. A nationwide campaign against plastic bags has been launched.
  Nowadays, Chinese people use up to three lillion plastic bags a day. While being very convenient for shoppers,plastic bags also cause serious "white pollution "and waste resources.
  Thought the ban may cause some inconvenience to shoppers,it can help reduce the use of plastic bags when people have to pay for them.Besides, the ban,in a way,can promote public awareness of environmental protection.
  So I think it necessary to forbid shops and supermarkets from offering free plastic bags. When we go shopping,we can use cloth bags or baskets instead of plastic bags as we used to.
听力录音稿:
  第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
M:Have you got your Christmas shopping done yet?
W:Almost.I got a watch for my husband,but I can't seem to find anything for my daughter.She would probably like a toy or something for her stamp collection.
W:I'm sorry ,sir. I didn't finish the job as required.
M:Oh,no.Sally,don't say sorry.Anyway you've tried your best.
W:What's the best way to downtown?
M:If you're in a hurry,you should take a taxi.But it's very expensive.
W:I'm in no particular hurry.
M:Well,take a bus then,it will cost you only about .
W:That's a good idea.
W:Every time I see you Mike,you're wearing a different shirt.
M:That's because I have one for every day of the week.
W:Do you mean to tell me you are not interested in spoken English?
M:That's right.I think it's of no use.
W:I can't agree with you.
第一小节到此结束
  第二节 听下面5段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段材料前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段材料读两遍。
  请听下面一段对话,回答第6至7题。
W:Can I help you,sir?
M:I'd like to go somewhere near the water.
W:Then might I make a suggestion? Why not the Island of Pearl?
M:Oh,that does aound interesting.
W:The swimming and sunbathing are excellent.The hotels are quiet and comfortable.There's also plenty of sightseeing.You'll find it on pages 45 to 48 in this travel book.
M:I'll take it if I may.
W:Certainly,and would you like anything else?
M:No,thnks.
  请听下面一段对话,回答第8至9题。
(Text 7)
M:Did you hear the 6 o'clock news?
W:No,I didn't.Was there anything interesting?
M:They've built another space station.They will send it up sometime next year.
W:Oh,I've read about the plan somewhere.Is there anything else?
M:Just think! Astronauts will live and do research work there.
W:Will they stay in space all their lives?
M:Of course not.People have gone to the moon and come back to the earth again.
W:Really? But I wonder why you're interested in such thins.
M:I've always been.I hope to go to the moon one day.
W:Oh,I see!
  请听下面一段对话,回答第10至12题。
(Text 8)
W:Are you OK?
M:I think so.I'm just a little frightened.
W:I should think so. That looked like a pretty bad accident.
M:It was.I guess I'm lucky.
W:You bet you are.What happened?
M:Well,I was just driving around that cornet back there and I lost control of the car.I must have hit an icy patch.
W:I can't believe you survived.
M:What happened to the driver of the other car?
W:I'm not sure.
M:I saw him bing carried away in an ambulance.He didn't look good.
W:I don't think he was so lucky as you were.
M:How horrible! I can't believe this is happening.
W:Calm down.You're OK. We don't know agout the other man.He might be just fine.
M:I should call my fmily.
W:Take it easy.Don't try and do anything too fast.You're just been throught a bad time.
  请听下面一段对话,回答第13至16题
(Text 9)
M:Oh,Christina,is that you? How have you been?
W:I've been okay.I've just been busy with school.We really should get together and have a chat.How about joining me for dinner tonigth?
M:I'd love to,but I'm leaving for Miami at 8 tonight because my brother is getting married on Saturday morning.
W:Congratulations!I hope that you have a nice time there.
M:Well,what are you doing now? Maybe we can go to the coffee shop and chat for a while.
W:I really wish I could,but I'm on my way on the tennis courts.
M:Tennis courts? I didn't know you could play tennis.
W:I'm taking tennis lesson.My rommate is on a tennis team and she's gotten me interested in the sport.Do you know how to play?
M:A little,but I haven't played for years.When I come back from my trip,I'll join you in taking lessons.
W:It's a deal.Just give me a cal when you get back.
M:You'll get it.
  请听下面一段对话,回答第17至20题。
(Text 10)
W:I saw a beautiful fish in the market the other day.It was orange and blue.I'm thinking of buying some next Sunday.
M:Where would you keep them?
W:In that round bottle over there.
M:It's bit small,isn't it?
W:So are the fish.
M:I think you should get a tank if you want to keep fish.
M:Yes.You should never keep fish in a small round bottle.They don't get enough air.I suggest we go shopping together and look for a nice tank.
W:That might be quite expensive.
M:Check the prices befor you buy one. And you ought to put a few large rocks in the tank.Fish love swimming around the rocks and through holese in them.
W:Is there anything else that I ought to get?
M:Yes,you need to get some underwater plants.For one thing they keep the water clean.Also they make the tank look much prettier.
责任编辑:tenglong.net
调用分隔线,此处不显示
加入收藏 |
最近浏览过的文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典对句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信