本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:500 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
需全套CAD或三维图 联系QQ
本设计矿井为大雁矿业集团大雁一矿1.50Mt/a新矿井设计,共有可采煤层4层,分别为17#、18#、19#、25#,煤层总厚度为 11.2米。设计井田的可采储量114.99Mt,服务年限为54.7年,由于煤层倾角为9°属缓倾斜煤层,所以本矿井设计采用小倾角煤层群反倾斜开拓方式,划分为1个水平,13个带区,一个工作面达产,达产时带区个数为两个,一个开采,一个准备。大巷运输采用10吨架线式电机车牵引3吨底卸式矿车运输,采用的采煤方法为倾斜长壁采煤法,采煤工艺为综合机械化采煤工艺。顶板处理方法为全部跨落法。
倾斜长壁采煤法
全部跨落法
The mine design Dayan Mining Group for a spot ore 1.50 Mt / a new mine design. A total coal seam to four layers, namely, 17#,18 #,19 #,25 #, Total coal thickness of 11.2 meters. Mine design recoverable reserves of 114.99 Mt, design service life of 54.7 years. As seam inclination of 11 ° is a gently inclined seam, Adviser of the mine design using small angle seam group develop comprehensive anti-tilt, classified as a level of 13 bands, Face up to a production, production of the district brought the number to two, a mining prepared. Roadway transport 10 tons of used F-Line traction motor vehicles three tons dump cars transport, The mining method for inclined longwall mining, coal mining technology for integrated mechanized mining technique. Roof approach for the entire cross-loading method.
Mine Design
Inclined longwall mining method
All inter-drop method
Abstract II
井田概况及地质特征 1
井田概况 1
交通位置 1
地形地势 1
气象及地震 2
地质特征 2
矿区内的地层情况 2
地质构造 2