Velvet Assassin
本页永久链接:
没时我很沉默发狂 测试版Demented
游戏类型: 游戏语言:英文 游戏大小:136 MB 游戏公司:Demented 上市时间:
更新时间:操作系统:, , ,
标签: & & & 专题:暂无
我要评分:
该游戏仅为测试版,游戏内容并不完整,喜欢的玩家请持续关注游迅网的更新。
《发狂(Demented)》是一款第一人称视角的恐怖生存恐怖游戏,玩家进入到一个疯狂的世界,必须通过对环境的探索来解决难题,并想尽办法脱出这里。游戏中所有的难题都是有逻辑的,钥匙卡、管道、电子线都会成为你探索的目标。
科技感的游戏画面
不断的的搜寻和探索
恐怖的第一人称视角
紧张的心理活动
游戏截图&视频
《发狂》测试版
你可能还会喜欢
精品游戏推荐
解谜冒险精品游戏
CopyRight2004年-2013年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9Zombie Organ HD新手必读攻略
Zombie Organ HD
更新时间:
平台:IPad
联想 P768 Zombie Organ HD 新手必读攻略
新手必读攻略是玩家们在接触之前必须先要了解的攻略。首先要搞清楚这个游戏的本质和精髓在哪里,是智力和体力的比拼,没有过人的游戏智商是很难通关的,而不同的游戏也有不同的脾性和技巧的。只有先人一步掌握游戏中的技巧攻略,才能比其他人更快地升级完虐其他玩家!不信的话快下载最新版本的试一下吧!
请选择品牌
请选择机型P768
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新联想联想P768下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Zombie Organ HD攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
ZOMBIE ORGAN HD!
IT'S A GAME!
IT'S A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT!
IT'S BOTH!Whether your looking for a macabre musical melody maker or a diabolically demented brain buster, ZOMBIE ORGAN HD has what you are looking for!
Get Zombie Organ today and start playing!- EXCITINGLY NEW!
FOLLOW THE ZOMBIES GAME!!!Enjoy racking your brain to our twisted version of the classic memory sequence game Simon.Be prepared for a frightening challenge though. Unlike other sequence memory games
has 10, thats right TEN unique zombies to watch and memorize their tricky patterns.See how far you can go as the Zombies get faster and more challenging! PLUS +++++- A MUSICAL APP LIKE NO OTHER!!!We've combined the exciting elements of a haunted pipe organ with the charm and warmth of the UNDEAD!GAME MODE FEATURES:10 HUMOROUSLY ANIMATED 3D ZOMBIES!- Each of our ten 3D zombies haunts the graveyard in their own unique way as they try to trick you with their patterns. 10 TIPPABLE TOMBSTONES TO TRICK OR TREAT YOU! - Are you smarter than a zombie? Can you follow the sequence as each tombstone lights up with its ghastly glow from the grave?MUSIC MODE FEATURES:A 3D ZOMBIE CHOIR- Our 10 ghastly yet endearing 3D ZOMBIE CHOIR characters perform for you with just a touch of their tombstone.MULTI-TOUCH PLAYABLE TOMBSTONE ORGAN- Shriek with delight as each tombstone lights up, plays a haunted note, and lets you take control of the zombie bound to it.AMUSING SPOOKY MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS- Listen if you dare to the zombies beg for "BRAINS" while eerie graveyard sounds immerse you in a fully 3D audio experience.OCTAVE CHANGING SPIDERS!!!- Play the ZOMBIE ORGAN in both regular moans, and, if you hold down a corner spider, you can play an octave higher for even more comical sounds.KILL all the time you want with this uniquely humorous zombie GAME/MUSICAL app made by the proud folks at Applesauce!!!GET IT RIGHT NOW! The only thing you have to lose is your BRAIN!
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Zombie Organ HD新手必读攻略的用户还看了:
关于联想P768
联想控股旗下子公司联想集团成立于1984年,2004年并购了IBM的全球PC业务后,新联想由联想及原IBM个人电脑事业部所组成。公司主要生产台式电脑、服务器、笔记本电脑、打印机、掌上电脑、主机板、手机等电子产品。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
P768的分辨率为176*220,是联想生产的一款非触屏手机。联想P768手机用户可通过九游下载。Zombie Organ HD怎么窗口化
Zombie Organ HD
更新时间:
平台:IPad
三星S3800W Zombie Organ HD怎么窗口化
最近不少玩家喜欢上了游戏,这款游戏是默认全屏的,因此很多玩家会觉得不太方便,只能盯着屏幕不能做别的事情。小编告诉各位,全屏的游戏都是可以窗口化的,缩小成窗口的大小,方便各位玩家能同时、高效地做几件事情。至于窗口化的方法,可以在游戏资料夹里设置窗口大小,也可以在游戏中设置窗口大小,也有一些窗口化工具可以下载,各位玩家可以耐心地找一下。
请选择品牌
请选择机型S3800W
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新三星三星S3800W下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Zombie Organ HD攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
ZOMBIE ORGAN HD!
IT'S A GAME!
IT'S A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT!
IT'S BOTH!Whether your looking for a macabre musical melody maker or a diabolically demented brain buster, ZOMBIE ORGAN HD has what you are looking for!
Get Zombie Organ today and start playing!- EXCITINGLY NEW!
FOLLOW THE ZOMBIES GAME!!!Enjoy racking your brain to our twisted version of the classic memory sequence game Simon.Be prepared for a frightening challenge though. Unlike other sequence memory games
has 10, thats right TEN unique zombies to watch and memorize their tricky patterns.See how far you can go as the Zombies get faster and more challenging! PLUS +++++- A MUSICAL APP LIKE NO OTHER!!!We've combined the exciting elements of a haunted pipe organ with the charm and warmth of the UNDEAD!GAME MODE FEATURES:10 HUMOROUSLY ANIMATED 3D ZOMBIES!- Each of our ten 3D zombies haunts the graveyard in their own unique way as they try to trick you with their patterns. 10 TIPPABLE TOMBSTONES TO TRICK OR TREAT YOU! - Are you smarter than a zombie? Can you follow the sequence as each tombstone lights up with its ghastly glow from the grave?MUSIC MODE FEATURES:A 3D ZOMBIE CHOIR- Our 10 ghastly yet endearing 3D ZOMBIE CHOIR characters perform for you with just a touch of their tombstone.MULTI-TOUCH PLAYABLE TOMBSTONE ORGAN- Shriek with delight as each tombstone lights up, plays a haunted note, and lets you take control of the zombie bound to it.AMUSING SPOOKY MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS- Listen if you dare to the zombies beg for "BRAINS" while eerie graveyard sounds immerse you in a fully 3D audio experience.OCTAVE CHANGING SPIDERS!!!- Play the ZOMBIE ORGAN in both regular moans, and, if you hold down a corner spider, you can play an octave higher for even more comical sounds.KILL all the time you want with this uniquely humorous zombie GAME/MUSICAL app made by the proud folks at Applesauce!!!GET IT RIGHT NOW! The only thing you have to lose is your BRAIN!
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Zombie Organ HD怎么窗口化的用户还看了:
关于三星S3800W
三星集团(简称:三星)是大韩民国第一大企业,同时也是一个跨国的企业集团。三星电子是旗下最大的子公司,目前已是全球第二大手机生产商、全球营收最大的电子企业,在2011年的全球企业市值中为1500亿美元。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
S3800W的分辨率为240*320,是三星生产的一款触屏手机。三星S3800W手机用户可通过九游下载。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Demented
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 30 Mar, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Demented world is in Early Access as it is still in heavy development stage [ALPHA] and I'm adding a lot of features on daily basis. This is why there will be issues, bugs, missing features as well as possibility of game braking bugs.
Be advised: Purchasing the game in Early Access you support the development of Demented and give
crucial feedback on the game and understand that there will be issues and the game is still in development.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&The goal is to be in it as long as need, until the majority of people are satisfied and comfortable with the game mechanics and story overall. It will be surely around 3-6 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Make the WCD a heavy impact on the game, by changing, adding or removing whole parts of the map.
Add more effects to the Sanity [For instance: heavy blurring, flashbacks of past, etc.]
Add more effects to the Health[For instance: Add a bleed feature, when low on hp, to fall down sometimes]
Improve the A.I - I have a great idea for you and am developing it as we speak! It'll be a lot of fun [By fun I mean in your most immediate death]
Implementing Physic Engine [Ability to drag objects, boxes etc.]
Optimize and polish textures, models and UI
More intractable objects and voice overs for characters
A lot more to come! &
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Everything works based on the player. I'm adding a lot of features and fixes during the week, but overall the player is full working and able to interact with all he needs to interact.
There are currently 2 stages of the game [With an addition of the Introduction]:
Research Lab [1st stage] Length:~1 hour
Engine Facility[2nd stage]Length:~1.5 hour
So to conclude we have 2 stages of the game lasting about 2.5 hours however: [Not fully tested]&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We plan to gradually raise the price as we ship new stages, content and features.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Through weekly [every 3-4 weeks] updates and daily hotfixes if needed.
Also there is going to be a live Skype or Twitch call/stream two or three days after the update comes, so users can share their suggestions and opinion on what needs to be changed or they not feel comfortable enough or what they like overall in the updates. Almost anything.&
Buy Demented
Recent updates
&Animations are giving me a headache, so I'm still working on the head boobing thing, as I just came 4 days ago home, but I've taken your suggestions and added and fixed a lot of things. This is a small patch, focused on your suggestions however and the Unity 5.3 as they improved the engine performance, so while it might seem as a big update its mostly because of the Unity update.&
[Added] Mouse Sensitivity - Suggestion: Stefan8000
[Added] Even less Sanity drain
[Added] Less Battery drain
[Added] More vision to the player, in full darkness
[Fixed] Issues with the menu
[Fixed] Some Memory issues
[Fixed] Main Menu not being able to click at some points
Trading Cards:
I know a few people suggested them, and like I said I will create them but I'm working on understanding the system of it, and doing my best to be as fast as possible. I know, it should have been done, and its me to blame, but I just beg a bit of patience, as there is a lot of work around me.
Thank you!
23 November, 2015
Hi everyone.
For anyone that bought the Grouppes bundle, Dammed 4, give a receipt you paid for on
and I'll be sure to handle and give out keys.
Thank you.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Waking up as Bennet Helms you find yourself in a unknown place, however you do see your family which questions you deeply.
You remember almost nothing but you see that something is wrong with this place, and given a choice to either just run or find your family.
Survive, look for clues and items, hide and try to uncover the mysterious truth of the Visual Corporation.
Sanity controls you. It will decide many things, and you can even use it to your advantage. But what is it actually?
The main character is Bennet Helms has a brain tumor on the cerebral part of the brain (The part which controls communication,
feelings, sense of reality, etc.). The tumor however can be contained with constant taking pills.
Now, a few effects of the Sanity are:
Makes the player hallucinate things.
Spawns critters (&They can, and they will hurt you&, the lower the sanity the more critters will come to hunt you)
Decreased vision field. (Depends on the %(percentage) of the players sanity)
Lowers your mental condition (Highlighting of things will be drastically decreased)
45% Critters starts start spawning
25% - Walk/Sprint slower
15% - Disabling the ability to sprint
10% - Black/White picture
5% - &C-Condition& - You will be very fast, you will ignore pain of the critters (This means you won't be effected if a critter pushes you, for example but you will receive damage), ability to see far objects, medication will be highlighted.
*By hurting yourself you can go down to 15% of your HP (hitpoints). Every self-injury gives the sanity bar 20% sanity.
To simplify WCD is the &brain& of the Demented world. However it depends entirely on the players Health and Sanity (We will get to that in a moment). Now what does WCD do? It:
Changes the world (A wall was there buddy? Well now it isn't.)
Changes the perception of many things
Spawns Critters (Critters are the &monsters&)
Adds &corruption& to the world
Plays trick with your mind
System Shutdown (SS) - Changes the power in the facility.
And other
Radiation is also a strong part of the game, as it can be rewarding but can be quite opposite as well. Also it can stop the decaying of Sanity but as the Radiation is higher it will hurt you too! Since it is a big part we cannot reveal all of the effects of the radiation.
Some effects of Radiation are:
Slows, or stops sanity from decaying. Depends on the percentage of the radiation.
Even with little radiation you lose bits of health. It depends on the percentage of the radiation.
40+ REMs - Occasionally image blurring, and noises in head.
85+REMs - Walk/Sprint a lot slower, bad reflexes, decreased hearing.
Make the WCD a heavy impact on the game, by changing, adding or removing whole parts of the map.
Add more effects to the Sanity [For instance: heavy blurring, flashbacks of past, etc.]
Add more effects to the Health[For instance: Add a bleed feature, when low on hp, to fall down sometimes]
Improve the A.I - I have a great idea for you and am developing it as we speak! It'll be a lot of fun [By fun I mean in your most immediate death]
Implementing Physic Engine [Ability to drag objects, boxes etc.]
Optimize and polish textures, models and UI
More intractable objects and voice overs for characters
A lot more to come!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Inter Core II Duo + or Amd Athlon 64 x2
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 9800 GTX vs Ati Radeon HD 5670
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 768 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-3820 or AMD FX 8320E
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GTX 660+ or ATI Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6 people found this review funny
1.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Looking to invite comparisons to titles as lofty as Amnesia: The Dark Descent is no bad aspiration for a game to have but the framework of DEMENTED is a dizzying mess.The overbearing problem here is also unfortunately one of the game' its sanity meter requires constant topping up from pills and your own health bar, killing you off should you ever allow it to hit zero. It is constantly running, plunging ever downwards which should produce an exhilarating panic in the player as they face untold horrors in a bloodstained facility. The reality is that this mechanic has been insufferably bolted on to a handful of fetch quests that DEMENTED would have you do largely in the pitch black, thanks to the impoverished lifetime of your flashlight. Coupled with a sprint that is unavoidably necessary to use despite being useless for spotting anything thanks to its obscene head wobble, it feels like the game is hellbent on punishing you for exploring or, at the very least, forcing you to play it as a kart racing game whereby you have to learn the correct route to stand a chance.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
OverviewI don’t know where to begin with Demented. I bought it as part of a Groupee’s bundle a bit ago, downloaded it, and the game never worked on my computer, so I wrote it off. Once it was on Steam, I decided to give it another go, and it worked fine. I don’t know what happened there.As a fan of horror, I couldn’t really help but try Demented. I like the look of it, and it has an intriguing concept, but is it fun? Yes and no. While there aren’t a lot of issues in its current early access state, what issues exist are pretty big.Big issue one: the game is ridiculously dark. I understand it’s supposed to be dark, but it’s a bit extreme here. Not helping issues is a completely useless flashlight, which you’re not even told how to use (it’s not found in the very minimal controls section, nor is it given as a tutorial). I did press F out of curiosity, and it didn’t work, but as I was wandering around, the light suddenly came on. Ironically, in a well lit area. I tried F again, and the light went off. So, F is the toggle for the flashlight, but apparently it didn’t want to activate right away.Big issue two: sprinting wobble. Your head sways extremely quickly as you sprint, which makes locating items or even just seeing a hassle. Whether your character was intended to run this chaotically or a bug, it’s quite disorienting. I don’t suffer from motion sickness, but I imagine playing this enough will give it to me.ProsGraphics do a good job of presenting, what I think, is some sort of neon future industrial world. The environment looks good, if bland.Sound effects and music are pretty good. They’re not overly repetitive, and keep the pace pretty nicely.Sanity effects are interesting and add a unique layer to the game.ConsAs described above, the darkness and the game’s refusal to tell you about your flashlight.Sanity degrades very quickly, and pills are few and far between. I’m okay with a game being hard, but sometimes it is too much. I realize the dev released a hotfix for this, but it still seems to drop pretty fast.N unless you complete a stage in one go, your progress won’t be saved.Some odd animations.SummaryI’m torn on this game, and titles like this make me wish Steam had a neutral option, because Demented is neither good nor bad.If you’re a fan of horror and enjoy pretty much anything to do with it, there’s likely enough here for you to justify its price, because for what it is, the price fits. It is early access, so clearly things will change, hopefully for the better.Since I did like the game more than dislike, I recommend it, but only slightly. The developer does seem to be listening and is being proactive, which is a great thing, but let's hope that enthusiasm remains.Video Let's Play
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Demented is a hard first person horror game.I havent gotten very far yet, either cause i run out of sanity pills or some monster come grapping me.Nice atmosphere tho, great potential.Try it out, and see if you can get further than me :)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何隐藏游戏窗口 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信