inthe receipt off和onthe receipt off的区别是什么?

(1)特此奉告……   To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc.  1. We are pleased to inform you that  2. We have pleasure in informing you that  3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of  4. We have the honour to inform you that (of)  5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that  6. We have to inform you that (of)  7. We have to advise you of (that)  8. We wish to inform you that (of)  9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)  10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)  11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice  12. Please allow us to call your attention to  13. Permit us to remind you that (of)  14. May we ask your attention to  15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)  (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项……  1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of)  2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of)  3. The object of the present is to report you that  4. The object of this letter is to tell you that  5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of)  6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that  7. The present serves to acquaint you that  (3)惠请告知某某事项……  1. Please inform me that (of)  2. Kindly inform me that (of)  3. Be good enough to inform me that (of)  4. Be so good as to inform me that (of)  5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of)  6. Oblige me by informing that (of)  7. I should be obliged if you would inform me that (of)  8. I should be glad if you would inform me that (of)  9. I should esteem it a favour if you would inform me that (of)  10. I will thank you to inform me that (of)  11. You will greatly oblige me by informing that (of)  12. We shall be obliged if you will inform us that (of)  13. We shall be pleased to have your information regarding (on, as to; about)  14. We shall deem it a favour if you will advise us of  15. We shall esteem it a high favour if you will inform us that (of)  (4)特确认,本公司某月某日函件……  1. We confirm our respects of the l0th May  2. We confirm our letter of the l0th of this month  3. We confirm our last letter of the l0th June  4. We had the pleasure of writing you last on the l0th of this month  5. We confirm our respects of the l0th June  6. We confirm the remarks made in our respects of the l0th July  7. We confirm the particulars of our enquiry by telephone of this morning  8. In confirming our telegram of this morning, ——  9. Confirming our respects of the 10th May,——  10. Confirming our last of the 10th June,——  (5)贵公司某月某日函电,敬悉……  l. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your esteemed favour of the 3rd May  2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the lst June  3. We have to acknowhedge receipt of your favour of the 5th July  4. Your letter of May 5 was very welcome  5. Your letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure  6. Your esteemed favour of 7th May was duly received by us  7. Your favour of the 5th June is duly to hand  8. Your favour of the l0th is to (at) hand  9. We are in due receipt of your favour dated the 7th June  10. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July  11. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April  12. We have duly received your favour of the 5th March  13. Your letter of yesterday's date is duly to (at) hand  14. Your esteemed communication of yesterday's date is just to (at) hand  15. We thank you for your favour of the 5th May  16. We are obliged for your letter of the 5th May  17. Many thanks for your latter of the 5th June  18. Very many thanks for your letter of May 5  19. In acknowledging receipt of your letter of the 5th June, ……  20. Your favour of the 5th May has just reached me  21. Your favour of the 5th May is duly received  22. Your favour of the 5th May is now before me  23. Your promised letter under date (of) the 5th June has just reached us  (6)特回答贵公司某月某日函所叙述有关事项……  1. I have the pleasure of stating, in answer to your inquiry of the 4th inst, that  2. In reply to your letter of the 5th of May, I have to inform you that (of)  3. I hasten to answer your inquiry of the l5th May, by stating that  4. We are in receipt of yours of the 5th June, in reply to which we are pleased to state that  5. In reply to yours of the l0th May, relative to……, I would say that  6. I am in receipt of your favour of the 7th May, and in response I inform you that (of)  7. In response to your letter of l0th May, I wish to say that
更多 BEC作文、BEC写作模板、BEC高级写作资料,请继续关注 英语作文大全本文标题:英语商业书信-常用开头语 - 商务英语写作_外贸英语函电_英语应用文写作本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/business/56881.html}

admin
2020年4月21日 15:03
阅读(364)
现在我国很多公司都与外企进行合作,而今作为一名公司职员,英语已经成为一项必备的基本技能。但是这项技能也成了很多人的心病,那么如何才能提高自身的商务英语口语水平?如何才能敲开外企的大…
现在我国很多公司都与外企进行合作,而今作为一名公司职员,英语已经成为一项必备的基本技能。但是这项技能也成了很多人的心病,那么如何才能提高自身的商务英语口语水平?如何才能敲开外企的大门?
下面跟着小编一起来学习一些关于买方支付方式的商务英语口语:
1.Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.
用信用证支付这种商品是我们的贸易方式。
2.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to beestablished in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.
我方通常的支付方式是通过中国银行开立的,以出口商为头的,不可撤消的信用证。
3.For exports,we usually adopt irrevocable letters of creditavailable by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.
就出口而言,我们通常根据出口商跟单即期汇票采用不可撤消的信用证。
4.Because of the money problem,I hope that you can allow us to payin installments with the first payment after delivery,then we’ll pay therest once month.
由于我方有些财务上的困难,希望贵方能允许我方分期付款,在交货后先支付第一笔款项,余下的货款则按每月一次支付。
价值300元商务英语课程免费领取:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?search=700053
5.We are having some trouble in receiving payment,so we want to askif we could defer payment until the end of the month.
因为收款方面有点麻烦,的怪可不可以将我方的货款延迟到月底再支付。
6.We refer payment after delivery,because these goods are veryexpensive.
由于这批货物很昂贵,所以我方希望在交货后再付款。
7.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s.
我方希望以30天期的汇票付款。
8.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shippingdocuments specified in clause 10 of this contract.
我方将在接到按本合同第10条所规定的货运单据之后付款。
9.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in USdollars.
我们将开立以你主为收益人的信用证,以美元结算。
10.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.
我方同意分3批发货,贵方可以向我方开立以每次发货日期乍起的见票后60天付款的汇票。
词汇:
irrevocable adj.不可改变的
established adj.已确立的,确定的
available adj.有效的,可利用的;可获得的;有空的
dispatch急件;派遣;分派
以上就是小编整理的‘商务英语口语’系列之买方的支付方式(二),供大家学习参考。大家可以和之前小编整理的卖方的支付方式进行对比学习,综合记忆。内容不在多,关键要记住。
免责声明:文章内容不代表本站立场,本站不对其内容的真实性、完整性、准确性给予任何担保、暗示和承诺,仅供读者参考,文章版权归原作者所有。如本文内容影响到您的合法权益(内容、图片等),请及时联系本站,我们会及时删除处理。
给这篇文章的作者打赏
微信扫一扫打赏
支付宝扫一扫打赏
打赏
1赞
上一篇
商务英语口语:分享一些关于请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力的商务英语口语(一)
下一篇
商务英语口语:分享一些关于对代理请求回应的商务英语口语(三)
为您推荐
商务
2020年9月2日
阅读(670)
  商务英语的重要性在于所学的内容是跟自己的工作环境有关的,所以很多白领都开始积极地通过各种渠道提升自己的商务英语水平,...
商务
2020年9月2日
阅读(896)
在商贸展销会上,会涉及到许多特殊商务口语用语。下面来看看,这些词你都用对了吗? 想要成为一名成功地商务人士,来阿卡索外教...
商务
2020年9月1日
阅读(573)
商务英语怎么学?BEC中级考试网络培训班哪家好?BEC考试作为一种优秀职业的敲门砖,得到了很多人的青睐,越来越多的人意识...
商务
2020年9月1日
阅读(621)
  随着中国与世界的经济文化交流的不断加深,越来越多的职场人已经意识到商务英语在日常工作中的“不可或缺”性,可以说,一个...
商务
2020年9月1日
阅读(612)
  互联网时代的到来,给大家提供极大的便利,足不出户就能获得任何想要的信息,比如近年了异军突起的在线教育就给很多职场人士...
}

我要回帖

更多关于 the receipt of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信