街头篮球下载 Ver 1.0.2.0.A ...

[1.8.1]Tale Of Kingdoms Ver 1.0.5 - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
This thread was automatically marked as Locked.
I have thought of another way of marking the guild and the city
- Single Choice
Don't choose this option.i To further explain, there will be a single bedrock block in the guild and the city and you wi
I think adding blocks is better, I don't want new items.
That is much better than adding blocks.
This poll has ended as of
They have come from the nether and they are destructive. They are hard to kill. They use illusions, and maybe leave flames in their path. They have attacked your kingdom and burned your lands. The darkness is coming.
Thank you etalyx for saying yes to my video request even if you don't really want to hahaha!
Mac users watch this installation video!
Keep your KingdomModSave.dat file! It is your save file and your progress through the mod.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requires Latest ModLoader, if you don't know what modloader is please click this -
Installation!- it is simple, put the zip file in the mod's folder in the .minecraft folder. Don't extract it to the bin nor extract it in the mod folder!
MCver 1.8.1 put in mods folder *requires modloader.
-- The Tale of Kingdoms Ver 1.0.5-NOTE! the new version doesn't use the spawnpoint anymore, so all the progress will reset. I am sorry but this will prevent further missing people for the next updates. If you don't encounter problems with the mod now, it is best not to update!
- Ver 1.0.5, Bugfixes. Builder is now frozen in the kingdom. The game saves every 10 mins.
. Flower price fix. Reduced price of hunter. Increased price of every item.
- Ver 1.0.3, Guild Members now auto kill creepers when they are bounded by its proximity. Guild members now jump but not as often as regular mobs.
-The villagers are gone when I explored! How could I get them back!
just re-login and everyone should be back.
-But I re-login in already and they are still not there.
You somehow moved your spawnpoint using MC edit. Sleeping doesn't affect the spawnpoint. Also, you may have deleted your save file.
-I used the fix option! now my stuff in the chests are gone!
You shouldn't put your stuff in other's chest anyways! but yeah, it replaces the chests as well when you fix the building
-How far away from the guild do I need to be to build a town?
200 blocks. If you are going diagonal, things will really look far, go perpendicular with the sun or the moon :smile.gif:
-Does this work on SMP?
Nope, sorry.
-I got this error! help! java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid this class index 537 in constant pool in class file WorldGenCreateGuild
You failed to read instruction in installing. Don't extract it in the bin.
please please please read the instructions, you don't extract it in the bin!
Also, I can't fix your problems if you don't give me an error report. Saying it doesn't work, my game crashed, its laggy as hell, etc won't make me help you because I have no basis what so ever on what is causing this.
In short: "Error Log or it didn't happen"
Here is something as well that might help you if you do encounter errors:
Quote from
Ok people... in case someone has the same issue.
It was because of java.
On desktop pc I had java v6 update 26
On laptop I have java v6 update 29
and yes, it is the solution.
even with HD texture I'm not alone anymore, all NPC are there.
Thanks to "BrooksP" for going this long trip with me :wink.gif:
-The Wiki is handled by Hillizabeth and 8bitAnimations! Go check it out!
----------------------------------
for those who just want the merchant mod only copy :smile.gif: Link :
Best played with jolicraft!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft () the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
If you like to support, donate using paypal!:
OR use this awesome banner made by KensukeNL!
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/tale-of-kingdoms-ver-105/"][IMG]/Nr2Gp.png[/IMG][/url]
Thank you so much Thomas Jauncey, Collin Scarborough, Jaime Ramos, Anthony Ayre, Michael Lohmann, Brian Rands, Tim Graham, Damià Pastor Pons and chokato hutt for the donations!
How I manage the mod.
-No block ids, and 1 item id that is configurable, so it should fit in all mod packs.
-Doesn't modify any class files, it mostly uses functions that minecraft offers. So it shouldn't be incompatible with other mods.
-Small O.P. watch the video if you want to know about the mod, this will ensure that you will learn everything needed for the mod because long O.Ps are boring to read.
-Few versions so that it won't be a hassle for those who has mod packs to upgrade every time, I will throw in big updates if I think the content added is large enough.
-Everything should only need modloader and probably audiomod in the future. Nothing else.
-easy installation, its just drag and drop to mod folder.
-MatrexsVigil, Inspired me to start on modding, read thru all my rants and ramblings, and the nicest person I know in this forums
-pigpig278, Helped with the prices.
-Zid's Modding Tutorials, I may not posted even once in your thread, but your tutorial greatly helped me in so many ways!
-dadminz- for the guild schematics!
-tkmatty and novv for their building schematics on planet minecraft!
-LeCrispy, A real avid beta tester, really showed in the bugs and the points I missed.
-2St0n3d, for fixing the guild! Making it prettier and secure at the same time.
-EtAlyx He made the video O.P. his videos are so good! check his channel!
-BrooksP, jeir and DD.Joker for being a really a nice guy that answers peoples problems concerning the mod :biggrin.gif:
-All my beta testers! thank you so much for all your outputs! You guys are so many
:laugh.gif:
-Skydas and looloo1 for the banners! :biggrin.gif:
-vlamer12 For the genius suggestion for to prevent friendly fire from arrows
-Monkey_Nuts, Dakilla816, Rocke for the skins from various websites!
Private Mod Note
Thank you guys! I really need help with the pricing though.
Editing this post, it was a long description of how to price things. You can see it in Alyx's quotes if you really care that much. We've taken pricing to PMs to waste less space on the thread.
Private Mod Note
Well than you've got to start listing items and learning game statistics. Lets say you want an illegal shop owner found in a trap door in the marketplace to sell Mossy Cobble. First, find out the average amount of Dungeons somebody will find in their world. Than, take the floor size of a dungeon, and the number of Dungeons someone will averagely find. Lets say the floor had up to 8 blocks of Mossy Cobble per Dungeon, and 3 Dungeons are the average found per world. 24 Blocks. Now we want to add a 0 to 24 to make the price realistic seeing as it's impossible to get a 64 Stack with these statistics. 240 GP Per Mossy Cobble. See what I did there?
(I'm sorry if I sound like i'm treating you like a 5 Year old, i'm just trying to drive my point.)
Yeah it makes sense, but what about dirt? it is found everywhere
Possibly, you could only sell some items at a stack of 64 perhaps?
Private Mod Note
Why in the world would it need to sell Dirt? or Cobblestone? Clean stone would have a fairly high ratio, seeing as you cannot just naturally collect it. Although about 80% of the Minecraft world is made of Smooth Stone, it is broken in to simple Cobblestone. Meaning the price of cobblestone would be almost zero, and consider the price of coal, lets say one peice of coal is 40 Gold. I can smelt 8 Smooth Stone with one coal. 40/8. 5, but to be more relevant, you're going to add a 2 to the front of the 5. Why did I pick 2? 80% Was my estimate upon the percentage of land that was smooth stone. The outlying 20 Percent isn't clean stone.
Hahaha! you know your stuff! I will hit you with a pm so we could discuss it there. I need guys like you.
Private Mod Note
1.9 please?
this is just really really EPIC
1.9 Isn't out, nor am I going to spend the time pricing the new things in 1.9. I have already done pricing for all the 1.9 Nether Blocks and mob drops, but I will not be doing pricing for any overworld objects in 1.9.
Private Mod Note
Private Mod Note
Private Mod Note
Hey! I want a trading GUI for the mod in my sig. Could you help maybe?
PM me please!
How are we supposed to help you, when OUR pricing and GUI aren't even finished? Come on now, common sense.
Quote from
...is that the Merchant from Resident Evil 4?
EDIT: What if I have block mods? Will they crash the merchant, since they have no defined price?
No, block mods will NOT crash Merchant after 1.1 Release, we've currently got a code that generates prices for mod items, and adds them to shops. We just need to perfect it a bit more. And I'll bet you that isn't the merchant from RE4, sorry. I wouldn't know though, i'm just the economics guy.
Private Mod Note
How are we supposed to help you, when OUR pricing and GUI aren't even finished? Come on now, common sense.
If you knew me IRL, you wouldn't expect common sense from me. :tongue.gif: But i meant in the future, or at least show what you know to one of my modders so they could work on it. They haven't even figured out GUIs yet :sad.gif:
If you knew me IRL, you wouldn't expect common sense from me. :tongue.gif: But i meant in the future, or at least show what you know to one of my modders so they could work on it. They haven't even figured out GUIs yet :sad.gif:
Contact Alyx about this stuff, hes the one working on the GUI, although i've got a rough idea of our current errors and how we'll fix them. Hes currently asleep though. Youll want to PM him, and itll be a good 6 Hours before youll get a reply :tongue.gif:
Quote from
PLEEEZ Tell Alyx when he wakes up. :tongue.gif:
Private Mod Note
Contact Alyx about this stuff, hes the one working on the GUI, although i've got a rough idea of our current errors and how we'll fix them. Hes currently asleep though. Youll want to PM him, and itll be a good 6 Hours before youll get a reply :tongue.gif:
PLEEEZ Tell Alyx when he wakes up. :tongue.gif:
Private Mod Note
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes
Handcrafted in San Francisco & Huntsville12311人阅读
&新版本下载:
下面的链接提供了较新版本的源码
ver4.0源码下载:
ver3.1源码下载:&
ver3.0源码下载:
ver2.2源码下载:&
ver2.1源码下载:
ver2.1源码下载:
ver2.0源码下载:
各版本修改分析链接:&&&&&&&&&&
tiny210的uboot是基于&&linaro-2011.10 for mini210 修改实现的,在此感谢Alex Ling。
&linaro-2011.10 for mini210 源码地址&
按下面的说明修改,即可在tiny210上启动。&
源码下载:&& version1.0 (版本 u-boot 2011.06)
目前功能还是比较少的,后面我还会继续添加。
基本功能:
1. SD boot,基于linaro u-boot的SPL功能实现
2. 从SD卡的FAT分区上加载文件到SDRAM
3. 将环境变量保存至SD卡(有Writing to MMC(0)... mmc_send_cmd: error during transfer: 0x&mmc write failed), 但数据保存是成功的,后续会修改。
但是linaro-2011.10 for mini210是无法直接在tiny210上启动的,终端仅打印OK。而主要问题存在于内存的初始化,板子上电后RAM没有实现正确初始化,而到uboot的lowlevel阶段,无法实现代码的搬运。
进行内存初始化的核心部分位于/board/samsug/mini210/memsteup.S。这段代码的操作是没错误的,那问题可能出在memorycontrol的配置上,对210 的内存配置在/include/configs/mini210.h 中实现。
tiny210的DDR2 仅挂载在DRAM0区域,而mini210.h&给出的信息显示mini210SDram是在DRAM0和DRAM1分别挂载256M,故作以下修改:
142:& #define CONFIG_SYS_LOAD_ADDR&&(PHYS_SDRAM_1 + 0x1000000)
&162:&&&&&& #define CONFIG_NR_DRAM_BANKS
#define SDRAM_BANK_SIZE(512UL && 20UL)//0x/* 256256 MB */
#define PHYS_SDRAM_1 &MEMORY_BASE_ADDRESS
#define PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE SDRAM_BANK_SIZE
+#if 0
#define PHYS_SDRAM_2(MEMORY_BASE_ADDRESS + 0x) /* SDRAM Bank #2 */
#define PHYS_SDRAM_2_SIZESDRAM_BANK_SIZE
+#endif
tiny210的ram是挂在DRAM0区域的,如下图:
从核心板原理图看出四片128MDDR2作为 1 chip故有如下配置(配置均在mini210.h中):
315:#define DMC0_MEMCONTROL0x//MemControlBL=4, 1Chip, DDR2 Type, dynamic self refresh, force precharge,
dynamic power down off
DRAM0区域起始地址0x,offset 0x1fffffff(512M),根据这个思路参考手册配置MEMCONFIG0 ( chip_base = 0x20 &chip_mask = 0xE0 ), 这样我们就可以操作0xx3fffffff(512M的内存空间)
tiny210的ram地址线14根(故chip_row 0x2 = 14 bit),见下图
故有如下配置
316:#define DMC0_MEMCONFIG_0&&0x20E00323// MemConfig0512MB config, 8banks,Mapping Method[12:15]0:linear, 1:linterleaved,
317:#define DMC0_MEMCONFIG_1&&0x00E00323// MemConfig1
另外启动在初始化RAM时会读取ram的大小,函数在/board/samsug/mini210/mini210.c 实现,需要作如下修改:
+187:#if defined(PHYS_SDRAM_2)
188 :gd-&bd-&bi_dram[1].start = PHYS_SDRAM_2;
189&:&gd-&bd-&bi_dram[1].size = get_ram_size((long *)PHYS_SDRAM_2, \
190: & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &PHYS_SDRAM_2_SIZE);
+191:#endif
添加tiny210目标板:
1、修改uboot源码根目录 boards.cfg 文件,183行添加:
&tiny210 & & & & & & & & & & &arm & & & & armv7 & & & tiny210 & & & & & & samsung & & & &s5pc1xx
2、cp board/samsung/mini210&board/samsung/tiny210
3、将board/samsung/tiny210 下的mini210替换为 tiny210,并将此目录下的Makefile的29行修改为
COBJS & := tiny210.o ; &再将此目录下 lowlevel_init.S 第35行修改为#include &tiny210_val.h&。
4、cp&include/configs/mini210 &include/configs/tiny210.h
5、vim &include/configs/tiny210.h
#define CONFIG_MINI210 & ----&&#define CONFIG_TINY210
#define MACH_TYPE_&MINI210&&-----&#define MACH_TYPE_TINY210
#define CONFIG_MACH_TYPE & & & & & & & &MACH_TYPE_MINI210 &----&#define CONFIG_MACH_TYPE & & & & & & & &MACH_TYPE_TINY210
编译u-boot
$make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=/opt/FriendlyARM/toolschain/4.5.1/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi- tiny210_config
$make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=/opt/FriendlyARM/toolschain/4.5.1/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi- all spl
由于我的系统下装有两套交叉工具链,所以没有把&/opt/FriendlyARM/toolschain/4.5.1/bin/&添加到环境变量,在使用工具链时要指明路径。
将u-boot镜像写入SD卡
将SD卡通过读卡器接上电脑(或直接插入笔记本卡槽),通过&cat /proc/partitions&找出SD卡对应的设备,我的设备节点是/dev/sdb.
执行下面的命令
$sudo dd iflag=dsync oflag=dsync if=spl/tiny210-spl.bin of=/dev/sdb seek=1
$sudo dd iflag=dsync oflag=dsync if=u-boot.bin of=/dev/sdb&&seek=49
烧写完成将卡插入开发板,启动:
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:471780次
积分:6227
积分:6227
排名:第1231名
原创:160篇
转载:125篇
评论:379条
点击二维码也有效哦!
由于发现原创文章,在未署名作者及出处的情况下被转载。在以后所有的原创文章开头我都会写明作者和出处。希望朋友们以后在转载本博客原创博文时注意标明文章作者及出处。
/*学习借助一个开发平台开发,我们往往要越过一道“坎”。就是我们最初总是喜欢弄一些超级简单的例子、设计非常简单(甚至用户体验和“恶心”)的交互界面、功能及其平凡的操作、完全不需要动脑筋的设计创意,这样的例子。 越过了这道坎,其实我们才重新考虑如何进行产品设计问题。那个时候你才真正了解了技术。越不过这道坎,你可能将来就不得不放弃这种“玩一玩而已”的尝试。*/
欢迎大家加入LINUX讨论群 群号
文章:10篇
阅读:66323
(2)(3)(3)(4)(1)(2)(1)(5)(3)(2)(11)(2)(3)(8)(1)(2)(5)(1)(4)(3)(2)(6)(11)(6)(8)(11)(20)(6)(4)(17)(14)(2)(2)(1)(4)(4)(2)(24)(74)(2)求音乐:ver1.1.0.6版本街头篮球背景音乐 就是现在最新版本 叫什么名字?请大家知道的把网址发给我 谢谢。_百度知道
求音乐:ver1.1.0.6版本街头篮球背景音乐 就是现在最新版本 叫什么名字?请大家知道的把网址发给我 谢谢。
the dream team - neva lose 2010
直接复制酷狗载
其他类似问题
街头篮球的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
neva lose 2010
The Dream Team - Neva Lose 2010
到你下载的街头篮球的文件夹里找到 “sound”名字的文件夹
拉到下面你就会看见。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
·实用指南
咨询内容:
你好,我想问最近出货的这款TL-WN322G+是Ver1.0版本的还是Ver2.0版本的?不知道Ver1.0版的还有没有货?(在网卡的背后标签上标明着版本信息)。
京东回复:
您好!抱歉,不能为您确认,实际与您收到货物为准,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,