找一首英文歌,是女的2011快女唱的英文歌

找一首英文歌,但是日本女歌手唱的_百度知道
找一首英文歌,但是日本女歌手唱的
那首歌名字已经忘记,听上去有点似梶浦由记作的曲,但不是她唱的,听了之后就感觉是《刀剑神域》或是《魔法少女圆》的。以上只是我个人初步估计的(这首歌估计是5分钟左右,到3分钟以后有一段小提琴的插曲,很短,不超过10秒,之后就是承接高潮部分。想到的只有这些了,希望有人能帮上忙)
我有更好的答案
应该是《罪恶皇冠》的主题曲吧!
supercell——
my dearest
不是,那首歌是不会那么容易找到的。
kanafina的吧
不是她们,是单个人唱的。
我已找到了,那是《寒蝉鸣泣之时》的一首歌,不,是《秋之回忆》的。还是感谢你的帮忙。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日本女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌名,是一女的唱的,声音很沙哑。_百度知道
提问者采纳
Cosi Tanto- Federica Camba试听下载
提问者评价
谢谢,刚才我正好找到。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首歌曲是英文歌曲,一个女的唱的,只记得中间有个 I 什么什么you_百度知道
我想找一首歌曲是英文歌曲,一个女的唱的,只记得中间有个 I 什么什么you
i could be the
oneI Could Be The OneI could be your sea of sandI could be your warmth of desireI could be your prayer of hopeI could be your gift to everydayI could be your tide of heavenI could be a hint of what’s to comeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be your blue eyed angelI could be the storm before the calmI could be your secret pleasureI could be your well wishing wellI could be your breath of lifeI could be your European dreamI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over youComfort youSing to youI could be your worry partnerI could be your socialiteI could be your green eyed monsterI could be your force of lightI could be your temple gardenI could be your tender hearted childI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over you Comfort youSing to youWill I ever change the journeyWill the hushed tones disappearOh little RitaLet me hold youOh little RitaLet me love youI could be your leafy islandI could be your thunder in the cloudsI could be your dark enclosureI could be your romantic soulI could be your small beginningI could be your suit in universeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the one
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Eminem&rihanna-love the way you lieKe$ha-TiK ToK 你试试吧
Noboday?也许是这首歌
这难度也太大了点…多给些信息啊!
love paradise ---
陈慧琳是这首吗? 不过这首也很好听哦~
是I see you 不
阿凡达那个
tata young---I think of you?
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌的歌名,外国女的唱的,歌曲MV里是一个女的拿着棒球棒破坏红色的车子_百度知道
求一首歌的歌名,外国女的唱的,歌曲MV里是一个女的拿着棒球棒破坏红色的车子
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Taylor swift - blank space
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
棒球棒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌女人唱的,老是叫来叫去得。好像歌名叫什么朋友的英文_百度知道
求一首英文歌女人唱的,老是叫来叫去得。好像歌名叫什么朋友的英文
提问者采纳
lenka&trouble is a friend&