myday高考英语作文高级句型不得不句型

当前位置:
>>>仿照例子写句子。例: I do my homework every day. I did my ho..
仿照例子写句子。
例: I do my homework every day.&&&& I did my homework yesterday.1. I have a gift for you._______________________________________________________________________2. He goes to the gym to play ping-pong on Saturday._______________________________________________________________________3. I eat an egg every morning._______________________________________________________________________4. Look! I see a monkey in the tree.&&& Yesterday I ___________________________________________________________
题型:仿写题,造句难度:中档来源:河北省专项题
1. I had a gift for you.2. He went to the gym to play ping-pong yesterday.3. I ate an egg yesterday.4. Yesterday I saw a monkey in the tree.
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“仿照例子写句子。例: I do my homework every day. I did my ho..”主要考查你对&&仿写,造句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
仿写,造句
仿写、造句:即是在一定的语境中,根据语音表达的需要,参照题干所提供的句式,另造一个或多个句式相同,内容与上下文衔接的句子。本考点主要以主观题的形式出现。其基本要求是:注意时态的变化,单词拼写及书写格式。&英语“造句”形式:一、小范围限定形式的造句。1、用所给单词或词组造句。这个很好理解,操作也简单:即要求学生用给定的单词或词组造句。要注意的是:最好用学习过程中的重难点单词,学生不易记忆或较难理解,通过造句加深印象,化解难度。方式有三种:要求学生用指定的一个单词或词组造句;给出一些单词或词组,让学生任先其一造句;给出一些单词或词组,让学生任选其中几个造句。2、根据句型造句。句型往往是学习中的焦点,掌握了句型,即掌握了主要内容的学习。在不提倡老师“死讲”和学生“死做”的新形势下,句型的学习用造句的方式不失为一个好办法。就像给了一个模子,往里填充内容就行了。学生有相对较小的范围内,也会更易找到“自信和成功”的支点。很多个“会”聚集在一起,就会慢慢形成对句型的清晰认识和正确理解。也符合“练”中“悟”的教学道理。3、根据所设情景造句。这是一种集应用与应辩于一体的造句形式。事实上,通俗一点讲,也可叫做“情景反应”造句法。例:Today’s Jiamin’s birthday. What will you say to him? / What do you want to say? 这种造句形式可以说是真实交际的最佳模拟。我们可以在学完一个模块或几个模块后,用这种方法试试学生的应用程度,对句型单词等的理解把握程度。
二、大范围限定形式的造句。1、看图造句。顾名思义,这种形式就是让学生根据所给图片说英语。除了图片,可以规定主题范围,也可无任何限制地造句说英语。这种就需要开拓性思维、整合知识能力和综合运用语言的能力。说得越多越长的越好。2、“滚雪球”造句。这是一项听说结合的造句形式,也可称之为“接龙造句”。操作方法是:第一个学生说一句话,第二个学生在复述完他说的话后,再自己造出一个与其相关联的句子。依此类推,越往后复述的句子越多,造出的句子也越长越难。一定注意各句子间要有衔接,是一个内容的延续。而且操作时,一定要学生先复述(可以视情况定只复述前一个同学的句子或复述前面所有同学的句子两种方式),再造句。这样,在学生想说的同时也让学生学会了倾听,练习英语听力。为了照顾到每个学生的参与积极性和“开口”的自信心,可以从基础相对较弱的学生开始,让他们说最简单最短的句子,再逐渐过渡到越来越棒的学生。操作时,老师可以先从点名开始,待到训练有素时,再按组、按排或分男、女进行,营造一种竞争氛围,形成“你追我赶”的势头。3、拓展式造句。所谓拓展即在原有的基础上有创新,有延伸,有深入。一种操作方法,例如句型:What’s your favourite sport? 就可以在 “favourite / sport / is”乃至整个句意上做文章,拓展成 What’s your favourite food / colour / animal / movie /…?& Do you like ….?& What do you like best?等。另一种则类似association。我们可以先从单词上下功夫,再扩展到句子。例如:animal ----pet---- father---man---& badminton----sport---- ---Sports Day--championship / Olympic Games。第三种则是只圈定一个核心,如给个”topic”,让学生全面发散尽情地用英语思维,用英语表达。4、应辩式造句。这是一种考验学生应辩能力的造句形式。规则是:随便点人,随便给词,即兴造句。没有思考的余地,只有心理的准备。这其实是全面考查学生英语应辩能力的“造句”形式,充满刺激与激情,若加以“诱人”的表扬,效果更佳。三、无范围限定形式的造句。这种就类似于我们日常教学中的Free Talk / Daily English / Duty Report / Oral Practice.,最简单最核心的要求就是用“英语”造句。我们的原则是“能说就好,说得越多越好
发现相似题
与“仿照例子写句子。例: I do my homework every day. I did my ho..”考查相似的试题有:
485402575235151233202433049067my day 英语作文~~~~~~~~~_百度知道
my day 英语作文~~~~~~~~~
要求 时间是暑假里的 一天,初中水平,字数150
提问者采纳
关于野餐My day
Last Sunday,I had a picnic with my family.There are six members in my family including my mother,my father,my sister,my grandpa and my grandmother.We got into the forest.And we put our food on the cloth.At 12:00,we had eaten the lunch.And we started to play.I wanted to play with my elder sister.She said to me :&Let's go and play!&I agreed.Then we played for a long time and all of us felt happy.
This is my day.A pleasant day!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my school
  May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful. In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on. May Day is my favorite day!&
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...英语作文 my day怎么写 第一的采纳_百度知道
英语作文 my day怎么写 第一的采纳
提问者采纳
 My Day  
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.  
I’m happy today!英语作文:My dayHello, I am Liu Wei. Now let me tell you something about my day.I go to school from Monday to Friday. So I usually get up at 6:30 in the morning. I have breakfast at 6:45. Then I go to school at 7:00. Oh! It is 8:00. It is time to do morning exercises. Class begins. Good morning, Mr. Guo! Do you know what`s the time now, friends? Yes, It is 8:20!The first class begins. I often have lunch at 11:00. I go home at 5:40 in the afternoon. I usually have dinner at 6:00 in the evening. I do my homework at 7:00 in the evening. It is time to go to bed at 11:00.
This is my day. It is a funny day. How about yours, friends? My Day 英语作文范文3My DayMy name is Zhou Hongjie. My English name is Bill. I’m sixteen years old. I study in Dongzhou Middle School. I’m in Class 12, Grade 8. Here is my day.I often get up at five fifty in the morning. I spend twenty minutes putting on my clothes, washing my face and brushing my teeth. It takes me ten minutes to have breakfast. Luckily, my home is opposite the school. I am always the first to go to school. I go to school at 6:25. Before class, I do some reading.Classes begin at seven twenty. There are five lessons in the morning and four lessons in the afternoon. I have lunch and supper at school. I always do some exercise after school. I like playing table tennis best. If I have free time, I will play chess with my father. Sadly, I always lose, but I never give up playing chess. I think I will beat my father some day.My school life is colourful.英语作文:我My Day(4篇)My Day
1May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :Open your eyesAnd look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park, So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.May Day is my favorite dayMy Day 2I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games .We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !My Day
3Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.My Day
4Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. I have a happy day.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于My Day的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇关于My Day的英语作文
提问者采纳
My Day我的一天Last Sunday,I had a great time.I went to the countryside with my family.I had never seen such blue sky. The air is fresh and there are lots of beautiful flowers.We had a picnic there,and then we went fishing 、went camping and fle kites.We talked 、played and laughed. All the thing we could see is just happiness.We took a lot of photos to remember the happy day.What a wonderful day!上周日,我有一个美好的时光。我和我的家人去了乡下。我从来没有见过这样的蓝天。空气是新鲜的,有许多美丽的花。我们在那里野餐,然后我们去钓鱼、去野营,飞风筝。我们谈了、演奏和笑。所有的东互阀皋合薤骨鸽摊龚揩西,我们可以看到的只是幸福。我们拍了许多照片,记得快乐的日子。多么美好的一天! My dayI get up at seven o'clock , and have breakfast at seven twenty . At half past seven ,I
go to school by bus . There are four lessons in the morning . At twelve ,we have lunch .There are two lessons in the afternoon .I go home at four and do my homework at four thirty .At six ,I have dinner with my parents . After dinner ,I often play chess with my father .Sometimes I watch TV .Sometimes I listen to music .At eight thirty , I go to bed .我的一天我在早上7点起床,7:20吃早饭,7:30乘公共汽车去上学。我们上午有四节课。12点吃中饭。下午有两节课。我在4点回家,4:30做作业。6点和父母一起吃晚饭。晚饭后,我经常和父亲下棋。有时看电视,有时听音乐。8:30上床睡觉。两篇,可以挑希望大家多多指点
提问者评价
恩可以,不过我刚抄了和你一模一样的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
DayToday is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school.In the morning we have four lessons, they’re two Enlish lessons, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. I like English best.At noon we h互阀皋合薤骨鸽摊龚揩ave lunch at school, we have rice and vegetables, but we don’t like them very much.In the afternoon we have two math lessons and one music lesson. Math is difficult, but I study hard. And we sing a beautiful song.We finish school at a quarter to five. I play basketball with my friends on the playground. It’s fun! Then I go home and do my homework, next I have dinner with my parents and watch TV. I go to bed at nine o’clock.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文myday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信