我喜欢的明星英语作文读电脑报的英语作文

英语作文《我最喜欢的活动》六十字初二作文_百度知道
英语作文《我最喜欢的活动》六十字初二作文
grandparents, I was thirsty. We climb up the hill along the mountain path, wild flowers bloom, mother.We were flying kites. Come halfway up the mountain.finally,So I insisted reached the top.”at last. I saw wooded mountains, I&#39, brother went to hutiaoxia by bus,“chenlu. Dad said to me,, don’t do anything halfway,it began to rain, . In the morning we came down the mountain,Since thenLast sunday, my mother bought me a bottle of water, the top of the scenery so beautiful, Ive kept the umbrella. I and my father.finally we went home,My West Lake silk umbrella missed
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁安全知识电脑报_赵一玮_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
安全知识电脑报_赵一玮
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢我爱读书英语作文_百度知道
我爱读书英语作文
谁会写 这作文啊
一班的就行
水平初二 谢谢各位啦
提问者采纳
One is never too old to learn. 读书使人充实。不管你什么时候意识到读书的重要性,学到老,而且读书是无价宝,而我认为读书才是无价宝。热爱书吧。首先,使你生活愉快, for they are your best friends。3, you can enjoy it during the rest of your life time. 要坚持活到老。2,读书使你成为一个合格人才. No matter what time you rcalize the importance of reading books. Furthemore,知识使社会进步,你都可以享受到余生读书的乐趣,通过读书你可以得到各种知识.
Reading books is very important。
活到老学到老。
读书是很重要的. First of all, it is knowledge that makes society develop and by reading books you can get all kinds of knowledge,我认为读书最好,另外,知识使社会进步, reading books makes you a qualified person and makes your life enjoyable. But I consider reading books as the best and the most precious thing one can ever have.读书的好处
有人说世界上钱最好. Love books. 世人都说金银好。
Smoe people say that money is the best thing in the world、完美The Benefit of Reading Books1
提问者评价
虽然说 我已经写好3天了 不过还是谢谢你 可以参考参考
并把我的作文 进一步的修改
相关专业回答
The Benefits of Reading
I think reading is important in the whole life for people. There are many benefits of reading. Firstly, reading increases our knowledge and we can learn the world affairs without going out. Secondly, reading is a good way to improve reading and writing skills. Before you learn to write, you must know how...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
我现在大4了,我高三英语就过了6级了,不知道我可以帮你不.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于我的爱好英语作文_百度知道
关于我的爱好英语作文
others choose to spend their tims body and relax oneself.
But I will always remember that it&#39.
The competitions brought us so much fun, we always build a team
basketball
our neighbourhoodmy hobby
There are a great many hobbies to choose from.
I think playing basketball is a good way to build up one&#39。呵呵抄袭的. As unwise to spend too much time playing, but playing basketball is my favorite one. I have many hobbies.
Some people enjoy collecting coins or stamps
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.
It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.
In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly...
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them.
  Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.
  I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.
  I hate the words like &to be continued& in a novel. That ma...
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作,你又凭什么这样无偿的占有别人的劳动果实并连一句礼貌的语言都没有呢?
我特别喜欢看书
  I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them.
  Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.
  I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.
  I hate the words like &to be co...
直接百度or 谷歌一下就可以搜罗出一大堆~
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的电影英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信