我和他的她们都12岁但他比我大一点用英文

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
我和他有一段很好的经历用英文怎么说
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Experience gives you a fortune我家离学校大约15公里,我每月回家一次,学校到家要20分钟。我还有一个非常好的朋友,他比你大一点,但你比他高,我们都善长英语的翻译:Some 15 km from my home to school, I came home once a month, school home to 20 minutes. I also have a very good friend, he is bigger than you, but you're better than him, we have long English 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我家离学校大约15公里,我每月回家一次,学校到家要20分钟。我还有一个非常好的朋友,他比你大一点,但你比他高,我们都善长英语
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am home from school about 15 kilometers, I go home once a month, the school home to 20 minutes. I have a very good friend, he was bigger than you, but you taller than him, we have good long English
Some 15 km from my home to school, I came home once a month, school home to 20 minutes. I also have a very good friend, he is bigger than you, but you're better than him, we have long English
My family to the school about 15 kilometers, my each month goes home one time, the school takes 20 minutes proficiently.I also have an extremely good friend, he is bigger than you, but you are higher than him, we all are good at English
正在翻译,请等待...
Some 15 km from my home to school, I came home once a month, school home to 20 minutes. I also have a very good friend, he is bigger than you, but you're better than him, we have long English我和他在一个班 用英语怎么说_百度知道
我和他在一个班 用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
He and I are in the same class.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他很忙/再忙他也会想你的/我和他有五个小时的时差/今日依旧说晚安 这几句话用英语怎么说?_百度知道
他很忙/再忙他也会想你的/我和他有五个小时的时差/今日依旧说晚安 这几句话用英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
忙/ He is busy.再忙想/ He will miss you no matter how busy he is. 我五差/ There is a 5-hour time difference between him and me. 今依旧说晚安/ Say good night to you as always. 您译文供参考明白继续提问希望您帮助
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
he is very busy ,.no matter how busy he is
miss you .there is 5 hours time differences between he and me .say good nigt to you as usual .
he is really busy 他很忙but no matter how busy he is, he will still miss you 再忙他也会想你的He and I have a 5 hours difference in local time 我和他有五个小时的时差Lets say &goodnight& today like we always do 今日依旧说晚安
He is busy/No matter how busy he is, he will miss you/We have five hours of tme difference/Still gonna say goodnight today
Though he is very busy, he may miss you,too.He and I have a five hours of time, today I still say &Good Night&!这是我个人的理解汉译的,或许会有些语法错误,希望你能满意……
时差的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
只有我和他知道用英语怎么说
4 Only____know it.A. I and he  B. he and you  C. he and I  D. I and you这几个选项有什么区别啊,请高手指教一下
09-07-20 &匿名提问 发布
B只有我和你知道Only me and you know要用宾格
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 你和我和他之间 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信